Archive for nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Nglreturns is a forum to discuss religion, philosophy, ethics etc...

NGLReturns Daily Quiz - Play here!
 



       nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Atheist chat
The Littlest Homo

Atheist Media

I know that many of us know about the gems of atheist media, such as Pat Condell, but was wandering if anyone had others to suggest?

I have been watching The Atheist Experience, which is made by the Atheist Community of Austin (in Texas) which is interesting stuff, especially when they have phone ins. Here is the most recent episode :


Link


If you want more full episodes they can be found on Google Video by typing "Atheist Experience" in the search box.
The Littlest Homo

Richard Dawkins: An atheist's call to arms


Link
Pukon_the_Treen

Audio of speakers at the last two Freedom From Religion Foundation conventions:

http://www.ffrf.org/events/2006/audio/
http://www.ffrf.org/events/2007/audio/

Christopher Hitchens and Sam Harris will already be known to you, but the speeches by Katha Pollitt, Michelle Goldberg, Richard Sloan and Mikey Weinstein are particularly good as well.
bigfrankus

hi

so u atheists do not believe in God

what will u do when the forces of evil come 2 rule the whole world ?

how will u fight against them and their great power ?

guns bullets and bombs r useless against them

they r your enemy 2 - they hate all mankind with absolute raging fury

hopefully after God has given the Great Warning 2 the whole world u will see sense and come back 2 Him

He will warn all the world not 2 worship the beast or 2 take the mark of the beast

after this warning - evil will rule the world for about 3 and a half years

i know many of u will come back 2 God if u survive this Great Warning
Shaft2101

Re: hi

bigfrankus wrote:

what will u do when the forces of evil come 2 rule the whole world ?


Well that's the point - we don't the think there are forces of evil coming to rule the world.

Though you're very welcome to provide us with solid evidence of it which isn't reliant on your own personal revelation.
Silver

Re: hi

bigfrankus wrote:
so u atheists do not believe in God

what will u do when the forces of evil come 2 rule the whole world ?

how will u fight against them and their great power ?

guns bullets and bombs r useless against them

they r your enemy 2 - they hate all mankind with absolute raging fury

hopefully after God has given the Great Warning 2 the whole world u will see sense and come back 2 Him

He will warn all the world not 2 worship the beast or 2 take the mark of the beast

after this warning - evil will rule the world for about 3 and a half years

i know many of u will come back 2 God if u survive this Great Warning



This is a clear sign of how dangerous religion can be to a very weak mind. I cannot believe that any psychiatrist in the world would judge this person as sane. He might have been sane had he never become a christian.
bigfrankus

hi

no my friend - u understand nothing!!

truth is stranger than fiction - i am not making it up!!

i give u the truth
Leonard James

Re: hi

bigfrankus wrote:
no my friend - u understand nothing!!

truth is stranger than fiction - i am not making it up!!

i give u the truth

I wish I had a euro for all the times I've heard this claim for a large variety of 'truths'. When will you all wake up?  :)
Silver

Re: hi

bigfrankus wrote:
no my friend - u understand nothing!!

truth is stranger than fiction - i am not making it up!!

i give u the truth



If someone has to claim that they are telling the truth, they probably ain't. The fact that you point it out so often suggests that even you realise that what you say is not true.
Leonard James

Re: hi

Silver wrote:
bigfrankus wrote:
no my friend - u understand nothing!!

truth is stranger than fiction - i am not making it up!!

i give u the truth



If someone has to claim that they are telling the truth, they probably ain't. The fact that you point it out so often suggests that even you realise that what you say is not true.

Bravo!
bigfrankus

Re: hi

Silver wrote:
bigfrankus wrote:
no my friend - u understand nothing!!

truth is stranger than fiction - i am not making it up!!

i give u the truth



If someone has to claim that they are telling the truth, they probably ain't. The fact that you point it out so often suggests that even you realise that what you say is not true.


i stand by wot i have said - 100%
Silver

Re: hi

bigfrankus wrote:
Silver wrote:
bigfrankus wrote:
no my friend - u understand nothing!!

truth is stranger than fiction - i am not making it up!!

i give u the truth



If someone has to claim that they are telling the truth, they probably ain't. The fact that you point it out so often suggests that even you realise that what you say is not true.


i stand by wot i have said - 100%



Still claiming that you are telling the truth. The truth is the same to all, even to those who do not like it. You spout nonsense that even christians don't believe and then claim that it comes from Jesus. Who do you think you are fooling?

       nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Atheist chat
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum