Archive for nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Nglreturns is a forum to discuss religion, philosophy, ethics etc...

NGLReturns Daily Quiz - Play here!
 



       nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> All faiths and none
Truster

Atheist.

Atheist.

The boast of an atheist is they have decided that there is no Elohim/God or have rejected belief in Elohim. That the Eternal Almighty creator and sustainer of life does not exist.
And then we have:
‘’Because that which may be known of Elohim is manifest in them: for Elohim hath shown it unto them.
For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, clearly seen being understood by the things that are made, both his eternal power and Divinity; so that they are inexcusable’’.

What has happened over the years is the true meaning of atheist has been ignored and the atheist has raised himself onto the lofty pedestal of free will along with the Arminian.
The Arminian declares his will being free to allow him to seek, choose and obtain salvation.
While the atheist declares his sovereign decision in denying the existence of Deity.
Atheist means without Theos / without God / without Elohim. Just as amoral means without morals.
The question must be asked, why is the person who declares himself atheist, without God?
Is it because the power of the atheist is greater than that of the Almighty? Or is it because the Almighty has left the person without saving grace, without saving knowledge and without trust. It is of course the latter.

The boast of the atheist that there is no God is as empty as an old husk, because the word atheist means something completely different to what they have been taught. The atheist is without Theos, because they have been left in that state and what a terrible state it is to be atheist in the world and without hope. I know this to be a fact, because I was once in that state.
Truster

Re: Atheist.

Truster wrote:
Atheist.

The boast of an atheist is they have decided that there is no Elohim/God or have rejected belief in Elohim. That the Eternal Almighty creator and sustainer of life does not exist.
And then we have:
‘’Because that which may be known of Elohim is manifest in them: for Elohim hath shown it unto them.
For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, clearly seen being understood by the things that are made, both his eternal power and Divinity; so that they are inexcusable’’.

What has happened over the years is the true meaning of atheist has been ignored and the atheist has raised himself onto the lofty pedestal of free will along with the Arminian.
The Arminian declares his will being free to allow him to seek, choose and obtain salvation.
While the atheist declares his sovereign decision in denying the existence of Deity.
Atheist means without Theos / without God / without Elohim. Just as amoral means without morals.
The question must be asked, why is the person who declares himself atheist, without God?
Is it because the power of the atheist is greater than that of the Almighty? Or is it because the Almighty has left the person without saving grace, without saving knowledge and without trust. It is of course the latter.

The boast of the atheist that there is no God is as empty as an old husk, because the word atheist means something completely different to what they have been taught. The atheist is without Theos, because they have been left in that state and what a terrible state it is to be atheist in the world and without hope. I know this to be a fact, because I was once in that state.


This is proof, if proof be needed, that there is need for a converted, Bible reading, Bible understanding moderator for the Christ Topic where this post should be.
genghiscant

My daughter had an imaginary friend when she was two years old. Some people never seem to grow out of it.
Truster

genghiscant wrote:
My daughter had an imaginary friend when she was two years old. Some people never seem to grow out of it.


I was 43 years old when I was converted and before that I thought as you do. Once I'd been converted I knew and I mean knew differently.
Leonard James

Atheists don't boast about their perceptiveness in realising the Christian "God" is a hoax. We certainly are lucky to have been born with the ability to recognise that, but I don't think we boast about it.
Truster

genghiscant wrote:
My daughter had an imaginary friend when she was two years old. Some people never seem to grow out of it.


PS you have a double living in Tycroes by the name of Martin.
Truster

Leonard James wrote:
Atheists don't boast about their perceptiveness in realising the Christian "God" is a hoax. We certainly are lucky to have been born with the ability to recognise that, but I don't think we don't boast about it.


The fact you call yourself an atheist means you haven't got a clue as to what it originally and truly means. The OP could not enlighten you and to be honest nothing, but the words, ''let there be light'' could.
Shaker

Truster wrote:
The fact you call yourself an atheist means you haven't got a clue as to what it originally and truly means.

Which is what, precisely?
Truster

Shaker wrote:
Truster wrote:
The fact you call yourself an atheist means you haven't got a clue as to what it originally and truly means.

Which is what, precisely?


Try reading the OP. It helps.
Leonard James

Truster wrote:
Leonard James wrote:
Atheists don't boast about their perceptiveness in realising the Christian "God" is a hoax. We certainly are lucky to have been born with the ability to recognise that, but I don't think we don't boast about it.


The fact you call yourself an atheist means you haven't got a clue as to what it originally and truly means. The OP could not enlighten you and to be honest nothing, but the words, ''let there be light'' could.


As far as I am concerned the dictionary definition of 'atheist' is all that matters today ... since we are not living in bygone times. I believe there are no gods, though I would not be so foolish as to claim certain knowledge of that.

The Christian God, however, as he is described by his followers, is a total contradiction, so I do claim knowledge of his non-existence.
Shaker

Truster wrote:
Shaker wrote:
Truster wrote:
The fact you call yourself an atheist means you haven't got a clue as to what it originally and truly means.

Which is what, precisely?


Try reading the OP. It helps.

I've read it, unfortunately.

It really, really doesn't.
cymrudynnion

Leonard James wrote:
Atheists don't boast about their perceptiveness in realising the Christian "God" is a hoax. We certainly are lucky to have been born with the ability to recognise that, but I don't think we boast about it.
I wonder how you will feel when death occurs and you come face to face with the Christian God
genghiscant

cymrudynnion wrote:
Leonard James wrote:
Atheists don't boast about their perceptiveness in realising the Christian "God" is a hoax. We certainly are lucky to have been born with the ability to recognise that, but I don't think we boast about it.
I wonder how you will feel when death occurs and you come face to face with the Christian God


I've done that, didn't meet anyone.
Shaker

cymrudynnion wrote:
I wonder how you will feel when death occurs and you come face to face with the Christian God

In my not especially advanced years I've had two occasions when that has occurred: nothing at all either time. A bit like genghis. I'm inclined to believe that that's it. I've not been presented with any good reason to think otherwise.
Powwow

What, you've died a couple times Shaker. Well who the heck keeps raising you from the dead? I need to have a word with him!
Shaker

pow wow wrote:
What, you've died a couple times Shaker.

Near enough, it seems to me.

Quote:
Well who the heck keeps raising you from the dead? I need to have a word with him!

Not a who so much as a what: the wonders of an entirely materialistic, naturalistic medical science backed up with technology. (I wonder why the religious so often seem to infer a conscious and personalistic who over an abstract and impersonal what, by the way? Force of habit, I expect. This could well be the very basis of the phenomenon of religious belief in itself, actually).

You know, the sort of thing that the likes of you expect to save your worthless hides when it really comes to the crunch.
Leonard James

cymrudynnion wrote:
Leonard James wrote:
Atheists don't boast about their perceptiveness in realising the Christian "God" is a hoax. We certainly are lucky to have been born with the ability to recognise that, but I don't think we boast about it.
I wonder how you will feel when death occurs and you come face to face with the Christian God


Such a thing is an impossibility, Cym. The Christian God doesn't exist ... their own depiction of him as merciful and just belies it.
Derek

Shaker wrote:
cymrudynnion wrote:
I wonder how you will feel when death occurs and you come face to face with the Christian God

In my not especially advanced years I've had two occasions when that has occurred: nothing at all either time. A bit like genghis. I'm inclined to believe that that's it. I've not been presented with any good reason to think otherwise.


That does not surprise me in the slightest. That the majority who come close to death, and can tell you word for word conversations, is irrelevant, of course, because you didn't. You wouldn't, you are an enemy to God. An Anti-Christ. Why would you expect to be comforted by a near death experience when you incessantly denigrate and mock the good shepherd in your attempt to scatter the sheep.
Shaker

Ralph2 wrote:
You wouldn't, you are an enemy to God. An Anti-Christ.

Goodness me, I've never been so important!

Quote:
Why would you expect to be comforted by a near death experience when you incessantly denigrate and mock the good shepherd in your attempt to scatter the sheep.

I didn't, don't and wouldn't expect anything of the kind.
Derek

[quote="Shaker:98234"]

Quote:
Ralph2 wrote:
You wouldn't, you are an enemy to God. An Anti-Christ.

Goodness me, I've never been so important!


No, I bet.

Quote:
Quote:
Why would you expect to be comforted by a near death experience when you incessantly denigrate and mock the good shepherd in your attempt to scatter the sheep.

I didn't, don't and wouldn't expect anything of the kind.


Then why pooh pooh others claimed?
Shaker

Ralph2 wrote:
The why pooh pooh others claimed?

Because faced with the arrogance, ignorance and ugliness of this sort of nonsensical, passive-aggressive twaddle:

cymrudynnion wrote:
I wonder how you will feel when death occurs and you come face to face with the Christian God


a good pooh-pooh is the very least it merits.
Derek

Shaker wrote:
Ralph2 wrote:
Then why pooh pooh what others claimed?

Because faced with the arrogance, ignorance and ugliness of this sort of nonsensical, passive-aggressive twaddle:

cymrudynnion wrote:
I wonder how you will feel when death occurs and you come face to face with the Christian God


a good pooh-pooh is the very least it merits.


You open your sentence "because faced with bla bla bla" but you fail to tell the consequences of being faced with it. Poor English, wouldn't you agree.
trentvoyager

Quote:
Poor English, wouldn't you agree.



More like poor comprehension skills on your part.
Derek

trentvoyager wrote:
Quote:
Poor English, wouldn't you agree.



More like poor comprehension skills on your part.


No, as I said, poor comprehension on his part. I will keep it simple, if you do not mind, I know how you love to twist words to portray the poster in a negative light.
trentvoyager

Quote:
I know how you love to twist words to portray the poster in a negative light.



You manage that all by yourself   (that's so you know I'm kind of joking, but also serious.   )
Powwow

So Shaker, you never died. Thanks for lying about that. And I would suggest that if you have nearly died a couple times already, you should change your life style and get fit.
Shaker

pow wow wrote:
So Shaker, you never died. Thanks for lying about that.

No lie. Quite easy, if you're capable of keeping up with the thread so far (which excuses you, clearly).

pow wow wrote:
What, you've died a couple times Shaker.


Shaker wrote:
Near enough, it seems to me.


*

Quote:
And I would suggest that if you have nearly died a couple times already, you should change your life style and get fit.

Those two occasions referred to had absolutely zero to do with physical fitness or the lack of it. People can be brought to the brink of death by a thousand and one different routes and for a thousand and one different reasons. Or didn't that most elementary of thoughts flit across what passes for your brain?

Not that that's any of your damned business in any case.
Powwow

Yes Shaker, you are a liar. You made the claim that death has happened to you twice. Near enough and in your opinion, is NOT death. And what a stupid lie you told.
Do you tell that lie at your, I'm not unhealthy I just look fat club?
Derek

pow wow wrote:
Yes Shaker, you are a liar. You made the claim that death has happened to you twice. Near enough and in your opinion, is NOT death. And what a stupid lie you told.
Do you tell that lie at your, I'm not unhealthy I just look fat club?


I can confirm for you that shaker is in deed a liar.
Leonard James

pow wow wrote:
So Shaker, you never died. Thanks for lying about that. And I would suggest that if you have nearly died a couple times already, you should change your life style and get fit.



What a stupid post. Nobody who has had an nde has died, you twerp. If the did, how the hell would we know about it?

Some people can't see beyond the end of their nose.
Shaker

pow wow wrote:
Yes Shaker, you are a liar. You made the claim that death has happened to you twice. Near enough and in your opinion, is NOT death.


Absolutely correct. You've just hit accidentally upon a very good point (the stopped-clock-is-right-twice-a-day principle), which is that those people who have near-death experiences have exactly that - experiences near death and not of death, because if the latter they'd be dead and unable to experience anything at all.  

Quote:
And what a stupid lie you told.

Where was this?
Derek

Shaker wrote:
pow wow wrote:
Yes Shaker, you are a liar. You made the claim that death has happened to you twice. Near enough and in your opinion, is NOT death.


Absolutely correct. You've just hit accidentally upon a very good point (the stopped-clock-is-right-twice-a-day principle), which is that those people who have near-death experiences have exactly that - experiences near death and not of death, because if the latter they'd be dead and unable to experience anything at all.  

Quote:
And what a stupid lie you told.

Where was this?


The lie was stupid, however, aren't most lies which is why most of Shakers post is stupid.
Shaker

Tsk, not letting powsers speak for himself, Ralphie? Why do you think you need to jump in and speak on his behalf?  
Derek

Shaker wrote:
Tsk, not letting powsers speak for himself, Ralphie? Why do you think you need to jump in and speak on his behalf?  


I am speaking on my behalf. Powwow needs nobody to speak for him or chime in on his behalf.
Shaker

Ralph2 wrote:
I am speaking on my behalf. Powwow needs nobody to speak for him or chime in on his behalf.

You can't have read many of his posts, then.
Ketty

Shaker is not a liar, as in, one who habitually and knowingly tells lies.  There's only one of those who daily posts on this forum, and it isn't Mr Shaker.
Shaker

Ketty wrote:
Shaker is not a liar, as in, one who habitually and knowingly tells lies.  There's only one of those who daily posts on this forum, and it isn't Mr Shaker.

Thank you
Derek

Ketty wrote:
Shaker is not a liar, as in, one who habitually and knowingly tells lies.  There's only one of those who daily posts on this forum, and it isn't Mr Shaker.


You have been warned by the Spirit of God. You must accept the consequences of your actions. You have made Shaker, and his boss, very happy in your choice. It is staring you in the face yet you cannot see it. I never lie. You, or anybody else, have never caught me out in a lie. You persist in saying it in your attempts to make shit stick. It hasn't. Just in this thread Powwow, a good Christian, is calling your friend a liar. Why?, Because he is. Satan is the father of all lies. Make the connection before it is to late for you. Save your own soul.
trentvoyager

Oh Ralphie

You misunderstand Shaker and Powwow's relationship altogether.

They are having a full on bromance - and like all bromances it has its ups and downs.  
gone

deleted
gone

deleted
Shaker

Ralph2 wrote:
I never lie. You, or anybody else, have never caught me out in a lie.

I have - two of them, and very recent ones:

Quote:
She [Ketty] is a Christian that you describe as a atheist [sic]


and

Quote:
you speak of her as though she is an atheist


Just two from the past couple of days. In fact, since you alleged this:

Quote:
OK. If I say it, I can back it


and since you haven't, then I'd say that makes three.
Derek

Shaker wrote:
Ralph2 wrote:
I never lie. You, or anybody else, have never caught me out in a lie.

I have - two of them, and very recent ones:

Quote:
She [Ketty] is a Christian that you describe as a atheist [sic]


and

Quote:
you speak of her as though she is an atheist


Just two from the past couple of days. In fact, since you alleged this:

Quote:
OK. If I say it, I can back it


and since you haven't, then I'd say that makes three.


If you believe they are lies then every opinion that any poster makes on this forum is a lie. I told the truth about your description of Ketty. You do not have the decorum and integrity to own up to your false manipulations, or false attempted manipulation, as you have been caught out. You will not admit it because you think you have a reputation to maintain here.

Tell me, if that is not my belief, that you described Ketty as an atheist, then what was it. What was I attempting to do. Prise her away from you and yours evil grasp. Wholesome moralistic intentions. Or maybe you can tell me what you think my motives were for saying it. I said it and I backed it up. Just not what you wanted to hear, but what do I care about that. You have never caught me in a lie because I tell the truth, as I see it. Floo has thrown that shit for quite a while now with absolutely no evidence to support her claim. That is Floo, your friend. By saying nothing means you Condone what she does here. You are as bad and equally a purveyor of immorality. I can expect it from someone who maliciously kills crickets but you are supposed to be educated.
Shaker

Ralph2 wrote:
If you believe they are lies

I do. They may have been genuine mistakes in the beginning, when you still had a chance to provide substantive proof of what you (wrongly) claimed I had said, but no longer.
Quote:
then every opinion that any poster makes on this forum is a lie.

No, for a simple reason: like the vast majority of regular posters I've been here for years, whereas you've been here a few months. That means I know the MO of these regular posters pretty well as regards posting and know that when somebody else - in fact I'd go so far as to say anybody else - would be caught out in such a blatant example of mendacity and lack of integrity, they would hold up their hands, say "OK, it's a fair cop, I was in the wrong" (or equivalent) and apologise before moving on. The fact that you cannot do this is indicative of your nigh-complete lack of integrity.

Quote:
I told the truth about your description of Ketty.

No, you told the opposite of the truth. You said that I described her as an atheist, which was and is false. I asked you to provide examples of the posts where I had done this, but you ignored that request as you had to, because since they don't exist, at that juncture you would have been compelled to climb down. You then tried to weasel out of substantiating this assertion by claiming that I had merely suggested that Ketty was and is an atheist. This is also false. I've been here for five years. So has she. You haven't. That means I know - the rest of we regulars all know - that Ketty is a Christian. Everybody else here who is an active and ongoing poster knows this: as ever you appear to be in a minority of one in thinking otherwise. We all know who's a Christian and who's an atheist (or agnostic, though strictly speaking this is usually a distinction based upon a misapprehension), and that's because we've been here a long time and you haven't. And really, this bizarre delusion of yours is in one sense only irrelevant, by which I mean that your opinion that Ketty is an atheist alters her staunch life's committment to her faith not one whit. I'm no more bothered about that than she will be - she will treat it as the ridiculous garbage which it is and will give it all the attention and credence which it deserves, which is to say, precisely none at all. She'll have a pitying, head-shaking laugh over it as I have.

But that's no longer what this is about. She will brush it off, but I will not. Misrepresent me, put words into my metaphorical mouth which I have never said, ascribe to me opinions and statements which I have never held and have never made as you have done and I will call you the gutless, spineless, evasive fantasist and liar that you really are.

Quote:
Tell me, if that is not my belief, that you described Ketty as an atheist, then what was it.

Your sheer blithering stupidity.

Quote:
What was I attempting to do.

Nobody knows what you're attempting to do. Not even yourself half the time, it strikes me.
Quote:
Or maybe you can tell me what you think my motives were for saying it. I said it and I backed it up.

No, you did not "back it up", therefore this is another untruth. Nowhere have you "backed up" your statements that I have either described Ketty as an atheist or suggested that she is one. I asked you to provide the posts where I had ever described Ketty as an atheist (as per your words) or suggested that I did this: you signally failed to do so.

This ongoing craven, cowardly bluster from you appears to be your method of trying to divert attention from the simple, clear and clearly and simply wrong statements you made two days ago. The reality is that nobody is taken in. Your posts, now beyond redaction, are a matter of permanent record. My responses asking you to substantiate the assertions made in those posts are also a matter of permanent record. Your refusal to do so; your pompous, blustering attempts to reroute attention from these specifics; the unlettered, in fact semi-literate attempts to capture the moral high ground, likewise.
Derek

[quote="Shaker:98338"]

Quote:
Ralph2 wrote:
If you believe they are lies

I do. They may have been genuine mistakes in the beginning, when you still had a chance to provide substantive proof of what you (wrongly) claimed I had said, but no longer.


No, there was never a mistake. Your words, describing Ketty, gave the impression, to me, that, if I did not know better, she could have been an atheist. In fact it was a wake up call to me. God speaking to me through his Holy Ghost telling me that you, Floo and Trentvoyager (Gordon elsewhere), are all trying to win her over to Lucifers domain. I just may have her all wrong. She just might be a special witness of Jesus Christ who needs to be taken down. It is working. You and your sadistic agendas are winning her over. You maybe oblivious to what you are doing but God knows and told me in a prayer to warn her of what her situation is. You fit the bill exactly. You are one of the most obnoxious individuals whose post I have the displeasure of reading. I have done profiling for many years and had you down as a self important, egotistical and arrogant buffoon within reading just ten of your post.

Quote:
Quote:
then every opinion that any poster makes on this forum is a lie.

No, for a simple reason: like the vast majority of regular posters I've been here for years,


Yes, you like to mention that whenever you can. You think it gives you some kind of authority over others. It doesn't. It just shows that you don't have a real life. It is no doubt the reason why it diminished after R&E started up and banned you for your hostile and poor attitude. Posters had enough of your vitriolic, disparaging remarks against them. You frightened them away and now that someone decent is in the driver's seat, and I am here to expose you, it has started to come to life again. Simply put, you are not liked by descent folk. Heterophobics, animal abusers and troublemakers are not decent folk, they are, however, your friends. My friend here is Leonard James who is full of integrity, kindness and empathy. I am proud to know him and have learned so much from him. Look at the contrast in who you attract and who I attract. A profiler would pick that up and know you by the company you keep. Unfortunately you are trying to enlist Ketty into your ranks, which would be a tragic lose to Christianity.

Quote:
whereas you've been here a few months.


Exactly right, you know nothing about me yet you feel confident to denigrate me and lie about the person I am. Why, because of your perceived intelligence that you think you have, because you downloaded forum software and because you have been here for five years making you feel superior to us menial posters

Quote:
That means I know the MO of these regular posters pretty well as regards posting and know that when somebody else - in fact I'd go so far as to say anybody else - would be caught out in such a blatant example of mendacity and lack of integrity, they would hold up their hands, say "OK, it's a fair cop, I was in the wrong" (or equivalent) and apologise before moving on. The fact that you cannot do this is indicative of your nigh-complete lack of integrity.


That just shows your ignorance and inability to analyse the characteristics of other posters here. I saw Leonard James as an exemplary individual and have been victorious in the knowledge that he is just that. You have Trentvoyager, quizzimodo, Sebastian Toe, and at the moment, Ketty, to back your misconceptions and argumentum ad ignorantiam. All together they fall far short of a giant among men, like Len.

Quote:
Quote:
I told the truth about your description of Ketty.

No, you told the opposite of the truth.


No, I said that I told the truth so the truth is what I told. You have no authority to question my truth when we look at how you have always treated posters like me. That is why Sassy was removed by your instigation.

Quote:
You said that I described her as an atheist


In my opinion you did. You did because that is your design for her.

Quote:
which was and is false.


What makes you think, as the person who read it, that you are right and I, the person who wrote it, is wrong. Your opinion is wrong. You do not qualify as someone capable of making such a judgement. In my opinion you are an Anti-Christ, one who denies or opposes Christ; specifically

Quote:
I asked you to provide examples of the posts where I had done this,


I never claim there to be anymore posts that said this other then that one. You twisted it as you did when you changed identities for me mid-stream in my sentence and I exposed you for the liar that you are.

Quote:
but you ignored that request as you had to, because since they don't exist,

Of course I ignored it because I never said that they existed, you did.

Quote:
at that juncture you would have been compelled to climb down. You then tried to weasel out of substantiating this assertion by claiming that I had merely suggested that Ketty was and is an atheist.


No, I said your description suggested that Ketty was an atheist. It is all there for everyone to read.


Quote:
This is also false. I've been here for five years. So has she. You haven't. That means I know - the rest of we regulars all know - that Ketty is a Christian. Everybody else here who is an active and ongoing poster knows this: as ever you appear to be in a minority of one in thinking otherwise.


No, I said you described her as an atheist not that she is an atheist. I know that she claims to be a Christian. No need to be here for five years to work that out. But another opportunity for you to say how long you have been here for. That you need to say this is sufficient to show who and what you are.

Quote:
We all know who's a Christian and who's an atheist (or agnostic, though strictly speaking this is usually a distinction based upon a misapprehension), and that's because we've been here a long time and you haven't.


You really think that time served is important in ascertaining who is Christian and who is atheist. Ah well, it gave you a chance to tell us again that you have been here for a long time so you as superior to us NOT. How simplistic your mind is to use time served as leverage in a debate.

Quote:
And really, this bizarre delusion of yours is in one sense only irrelevant, by which I mean that your opinion that Ketty is an atheist alters her staunch life's committment to her faith not one whit
.

I don't think that Ketty is an atheist. Those are your words again.

Quote:
I'm no more bothered about that than she will be - she will treat it as the ridiculous garbage which it is and will give it all the attention and credence which it deserves, which is to say, precisely none at all. She'll have a pitying, head-shaking laugh over it as I have.


It is garbage because you said it, not me. The more you say things like that the more I am convinced that the inspiration I received was true.

Quote:
But that's no longer what this is about. She will brush it off, but I will not. Misrepresent me, put words into my metaphorical mouth which I have never said, ascribe to me opinions and statements which I have never held and have never made as you have done and I will call you the gutless, spineless, evasive fantasist and liar that you really are.


You will do that solely on the basis that I am a Christian. The characteristics are all a part of your make up. I have just shown you placing words into my mouth by saying that I said that Ketty is a atheist instead of saying that you described her as one. You stop applying these underhanded trait to me and I will continue not to do it to you. I know I can give as good as you can.

Quote:
Quote:
Tell me, if that is not my belief, that you described Ketty as an atheist, then what was it.

Your sheer blithering stupidity.


You are the biggest horses ass that I have ever come into communication with. Profilers have read your post and put you down as a complete nutter. Your evasion here shows you complete lack of intelligence and your obsession to deliver the most scathing and insulting rhetoric that you can sum up.

Quote:
Quote:
What was I attempting to do.

Nobody knows what you're attempting to do. Not even yourself half the time, it strikes me.


Well, I don't expect you to. You lack the comprehension skills to decipher the meaning of words strung together borne out by your inability to understand any post that has a spelling mistake or a wrongly placed words. Or is it a technique you use to belittle your opponent because you cannot win a discussion without using some kind of underhanded, dishonest techniques. We think that is one of the tools you have used to cause others to leave this forum, like Honey.

Quote:
Quote:
Or maybe you can tell me what you think my motives were for saying it. I said it and I backed it up.


No, you did not "back it up"
,

Yes I did.

Quote:
therefore this is another untruth.


I don't tell lies.

Quote:
Nowhere have you "backed up" your statements that I have either described Ketty as an atheist


In my opinion, the words You used to describe Ketty suggested that she could have been an atheist. My word is my back up. What gives you an alternative impression.

Quote:
or suggested that she is one.


I said that your description suggested that she was an atheist

Quote:
I asked you to provide the posts where I had ever described Ketty as an atheist (as per your words) or suggested that I did this: you signally failed to do so.


I have never said that you have made such a post. We are talking about one post in particular.

Quote:
This ongoing craven, cowardly bluster from you appears to be your method of trying to divert attention from the simple, clear and clearly and simply wrong statements you made two days ago.


You are keeping this going with your incessant need to misrepresent me by putting vicious lies into my mouth. My statements were correct and I stand by them. It is your comprehension abilities that are creating an unnecessarily long thread again. Keep accusing me of doing something that I have not done and I will continue to retaliate. I have no intentions of backing down, as you have made other posters do. I am in it for the long haul.

Quote:
The reality is that nobody is taken in.


Unlike you, I don't care.

Quote:
Your posts, now beyond redaction, are a matter of permanent record.


Yep, as are yours

Quote:
My responses asking you to substantiate the assertions made in those posts are also a matter of permanent record.


Yep, they will be there for all to see that you are an insidious fool.

Quote:
Your refusal to do so;


I have refused nothing

Quote:
your pompous, blustering attempts to reroute attention from these specifics; the unlettered, in fact semi-literate attempts to capture the moral high ground, likewise.


What?
Shaker

Ralph2 wrote:
No, there was never a mistake. Your words, describing Ketty, gave the impression, to me, that, if I did not know better, she could have been an atheist.

This is all so much my eye and Betty Martin, as old folks were wont to say once upon a time. This is not what you originally said.

This, however, is:

Quote:
She [Ketty] is a Christian that you describe as a atheist.


(Originally posted by Ralph2 on November 6th 2013 at 10:58 pm).

Quote:
In fact it was a wake up call to me. God speaking to me through his holy ghost telling me that you, Floo and Trentvoyager, are all trying to win her over to Lucifers domain.

Quite possibly. She'll like it better. We have lie-ins of a Sunday morning and hot chocolate with marshmallows and squirty cream every bedtime.

Quote:
I just may have her all wrong.

In your opinion is she an atheist or is she not?

Quote:
She just might be a special witness of Jesus Christ who needs to be taken down. It is working. You and your sadistic agenda are winning her over. You maybe oblivious to what you are doing but God knows and told me in a prayer to warn her of what her situation is. You fit the bill exactly. You are one of the most obnoxious individuals whose post I have the displeasure of reading.

You don't have to read anything you don't want to. Especially not here.

Quote:
I have done profiling for many years and had you down as a self important, egotistical and arrogant buffoon within read just ten of your post.

This post also available in English. Eventually.

Quote:
Yes, you like to mention that whenever you can. You think it gives you some kind of authority over others.

No, no authority. It gives me one of those things you don't possess - knowledge.

Quote:
It doesn't. It is no doubt the reason why it diminished after R&E started up and banned you for your loss poor attitude.

I'll comment on this when somebody tells me what it actually means for English speakers.

Quote:
You frightened them away and now that someone decent is in the driver's seat

You're not in the driver's seat anywhere, least of all here. Lexi is the admin. Thank goodness - she's a lovely lady and does a smashing (unpaid) job.

Quote:
Exactly right, you know nothing about me yet you feel confident to denigrate me and lie about the person I am.

On the basis of what I've seen. What we've all seen.

Quote:
No, I said that I told the truth so the truth is what I told.

No it isn't. You are a slimy, perpetually squirming liar.

Quote:
That is why Sassy was removed by your instigation.


Prove it. If you say it, back. That;s what you said recently, wasn't it? Fine. Go ahead. You said: Sassy was removed by your instigation. So back it. Feel free. Go ahead. Take it away, etc.

I have a strong suspicion that this latest nonsense will turn out to be the latest in your series of lies which will ultimately prove to be your undoing and, I hope, the last. All to the good.

Quote:
In my opinion you did.

You didn't state anything as an opinion. You stated it as a bald, flat fact.

Quote:
What makes you think, as the person who read it, that you are right and I, the person who wrote it, is wrong.

Basically? Because you are an semi-literate ignoramus and I am not.

Quote:
I never claim there to be anymore posts that said this other then that one.

And even then you were, and remain, wrong.

Quote:
You twisted it as you did when you changed identities for me mid-stream in my sentence and I exposed you for the liar that you are.

Do remind us where you did this.

Quote:
No, I said your description suggested that Ketty was an atheist.

That was secondary to your statement that that I had described Ketty as an atheist. This was, and is, false.

Quote:
It all there for everyone to read.

Thank goodness.

Quote:
I said you described her as an atheist

Thank you for the acknowledgement. You were, and are, wrong. She isn't and I never said she was. That's where you're amiss.

Quote:
You really think that time served is important in ascertaining who is Christian and who is atheist.

It helps.

Quote:
Ah well, it gave you a chance to tell us again that you have been here for a long time so you as superior to us NOT.

Not superior to "us"; superior to you.

Quote:
The more you say things like that the more I am convinced that the inspiration I received was true.

Your fantastical delusions have no place here.

Quote:
You will do that solely on the basis that I am a Christian.

No; on the basis that you are a slimy, squirming, dishonest liar.

Quote:
The characteristics are all a part of your make up. I have just shown you placing words into my mouth by saying that I said that Ketty is a atheist instead of saying that you described her as one.

Which is false on both counts.

Quote:
You are the biggest horses add that I have ever come into communication with.

Horses add what?

Quote:
Profilers have read your post and put you down as a complete butter.

Niiiice Do tell us: who are these "profilers" Ralphie?

Quote:
Yes I did.

No you did not. I asked you to provide those posts where I described Ketty as an atheist or suggested that she is one, as you claimed. They do not exist.

Quote:
I don't tell lies.

You've already done so. Ask again for details.

Quote:
In my opinion

I don't give a shit about your opinion on anything. Originally you didn't say that "in your opinion" I described Ketty as an atheist: you said that I had done so. I didn't. I never have. That'll be why you can't stump up with the posts where I did so. Because they don't exist.

Quote:
My word is my back up.

Which we all know is worth as much as Ironside's knowledge of contemporary interpretative jazz dance.

Quote:
I said that your description suggested that she was an atheist

Eventually you did, and you were and are wrong about that too.
Quote:
I have never said that you have made such a post.

Yes you have.

You made the original post on November 6th 2013 at 10:58 pm.

Quote:
You are keeping this going with your incessant need to misrepresent me by putting vicious lies into my mouth.

I don't need to: they seem to come naturally to you.

Quote:
I have no intentions of backing down

Neither do I. I will stay in this for as long as it takes for you to retract your false assertions and apologise for them, hammered into the ground like the proverbial tent-peg (maybe not a tent-peg: they have use and a purpose) or see you banned from this forum, which will be a cleaner and sweeter-aired place with you gone just as it was before you infected it.

Quote:
I am in it for the long haul.

Me too. You will lose. Soon.
Derek

Quote:
Quote:
You frightened them away and now that someone decent is in the driver's seat

You're not in the driver's seat anywhere, least of all here. Lexi is the admin.

I meant Lexi, but I suspect you either knew that or you comprehension is letting you down again.
Shaker

Ralph2 wrote:
I meant Lexi

You should have said. Especially since you originally seemed (I say seemed since it's never possible to be sure where you're concerned) to be talking about jakswan's forum Religion and Ethics:

Quote:
It is no doubt the reason why it diminished after R&E started up and banned you for your hostile and poor attitude. Posters had enough of your vitriolic, disparaging remarks against them. You frightened them away and now that someone decent is in the driver's seat


Someone decent is in the driver's seat where, precisely? Not that I was ever banned from Religion and Ethics: I was temporarily suspended and after that never went back again. Oh dear, another fail.

With the state of your English, people tend to find it incredibly difficult to know exactly what you think you mean in any given post.
Derek

Shaker wrote:


Quote:
Ralph2 wrote:
No, there was never a mistake. Your words, describing Ketty, gave the impression, to me, that, if I did not know better, she could have been an atheist.

This is all so much my eye and Betty Martin, as old folks were wont to say once upon a time. This is not what you originally said.

This, however, is:

Quote:
She [Ketty] is a Christian that you describe as a atheist.


(Originally posted by Ralph2 on November 6th 2013 at 10:58 pm).


And the difference is?

Quote:
Quote:
You frightened them away and now that someone decent is in the driver's seat

You're not in the driver's seat anywhere, least of all here. Lexi is the admin. Thank goodness - she's a lovely lady and does a smashing (unpaid) job.


Yes she is and yes she does.

Quote:
Quote:
Exactly right, you know nothing about me yet you feel confident to denigrate me and lie about the person I am.

On the basis of what I've seen. What we've all seen.


Ah, the 'we' again.

Quote:
Quote:
No, I said that I told the truth so the truth is what I told.

No it isn't. You are a slimy, perpetually squirming liar.


Good job my wife love me then.

Quote:
That is why Sassy was removed by your instigation.


Quote:
Prove it. If you say it, back. That;s what you said recently, wasn't it? Fine. Go ahead. You said: Sassy was removed by your instigation. So back it. Feel free. Go ahead. Take it away, etc.


Some thing do not require proof. You admitted posting Lexi recommending her (Sassy) to be banned. Just that is enough to tell us what you are like against people who you cannot beat with your post. It surprised me that you have not tried it with me. I have been whooping your ass for quite a while now.

Quote:
I have a strong suspicion that this latest nonsense will turn out to be the latest in your series of lies which will ultimately prove to be your undoing and, I hope, the last. All to the good.


You instigated nonsense. I made a perfectly reasonable statement and you tried to manipulate my words. You failed, again. I don't lie. Is that a threat? You would think it good to rid me of the forum. You must be soar with receiving so much whoop ass. Better to get rid of me so you can resume your kingship. I am giving you a hard time because you cannot wear me down like you did with the rest of them.

Quote:

Quote:
In my opinion you did.

You didn't state anything as an opinion. You stated it as a bald, flat fact.


I post on here my opinions and beliefs bases on my knowledge and experience, unless otherwise stated or a link is provided. I have repeatedly made this statement. Everything I say is my opinion unless I say differently.

Quote:
Quote:
What makes you think, as the person who read it, that you are right and I, the person who wrote it, is wrong.

Basically? Because you are an semi-literate ignoramus and I am not.


So eloquently and intellectually spoken. True colours.

[
Quote:
quote]You really think that time served is important in ascertaining who is Christian and who is atheist.

It helps.[/quote]

No it doesn't. You try to underhanded frighten posters into shutting up by informing them of your longevity. You bully them using it when you have hopelessly lost the debate.

Quote:
Quote:
Ah well, it gave you a chance to tell us again that you have been here for a long time so you as superior to us NOT.

Not superior to "us"; superior to you.


Yes, You Wish

Quote:
Quote:
The more you say things like that the more I am convinced that the inspiration I received was true.

Your fantastical delusions have no place here.


You have no place here with good honest Christians. You frighten them away.

Quote:
Quote:
You will do that solely on the basis that I am a Christian.

No; on the basis that you are a slimy, squirming, dishonest liar.


I don't tell lies and you cannot show a single lie I have told because I haven't told any. The rest is your usual eloquence and intellect.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't tell lies.

You've already done so. Ask again for details.


I don't tell lies

Quote:
Quote:
In my opinion
I don't give a shit about your opinion on anything. Originally you didn't say that "in your opinion" I described Ketty as an atheist: you said that I had done so. I didn't. I never have. That'll be why you can't stump up with the posts where I did so. Because they don't exist.

I post on here my opinions and beliefs bases on my knowledge and experience, unless otherwise stated or a link is provided. I have repeatedly made this statement. Everything I say is my opinion unless I say differently.

Quote:
Quote:
My word is my back up.

Which we all know is worth as much as Ironside's knowledge of contemporary interpretative jazz dance.


Only to you.

Quote:
Quote:
I said that your description suggested that she was an atheist

Eventually you did, and you were and are wrong about that too.
Quote:
I have never said that you have made such a post.

Yes you have.


No I haven't

Quote:
You made the original post on November 6th 2013 at 10:58 pm
.

Your need to post the link for your audience is positively juvenile. It is also good for me as your audience will see that you have totally misread my post, either knowingly or in your ignorance. Your description gave me an impression. That impression was that Ketty could have Bern an atheist. Your persistence to hang onto your misrepresentations is becoming tedious now. You need to man up and admit that you read it wrong and apologise to me.

Quote:
Quote:
You are keeping this going with your incessant need to misrepresent me by putting vicious lies into my mouth.

I don't need to: they seem to come naturally to you.


Eloquence and intelligence.

Quote:
Quote:
I have no intentions of backing down

Neither do I. I will stay in this for as long as it takes for you to retract your false assertions and apologise for them, hammered into the ground like the proverbial tent-peg (maybe not a tent-peg: they have use and a purpose) or see you banned from this forum, which will be a cleaner and sweeter-aired place with you gone just as it was before you infected it.


Oh, I don't mean this thread I mean your obsession to prove me wrong. You never will. I tell the truth. Truth always prevails. You can stay here for as long as you wish. For me it is done and dusted. You have made a pigs ear over a triviality. You have made yourself look like a fool to hang onto something so inconsequential.

What a nasty person you are to wish someone banned so you can have your forum back as you want it. You need serious help. I have told Lexi that if I overstep the mark in anyway then she should PM me and I will step back. I have stepped back from two threads that she was not happy with and will do the same here if she asks me to. I would also walk away from the forum for a time that she suggested if she felt I should. I would not require being banned. If Lexi wants me to leave then I will leave. None of these things have been done or asked of me.

Quote:
Quote:
I am in it for the long haul.

Me too. You will lose. Soon


Doe that mean that you admit that I have won thus far. Is that right? How are you, a normal poster, able to say that. Desperation because you know that you are wrong?
Shaker

Ralph2 wrote:
And the difference is?

The difference is between what you claimed I'd said and what I'd actually said.
Quote:
Good job my wife love me then.

I suppose somebody has to. Well, her and Jesus.

Quote:
Some thing do not require proof.

This does. Prove that I have done what you said I have done.

Quote:
You admitted posting Lexi recommending her (Sassy) to be banned.

So prove it.

Quote:
Just that is enough to tell us what you are like against people who you cannot beat with your post.

No it isn't. It's just another of your witless deranged lies.

Quote:
You instigated nonsense.

Symmetrical carphone kumquat.

Quote:
I made a perfectly reasonable statement and you tried to manipulate my words. You failed, again. I don't lie.

You've already done so, repeatedly.

Quote:
You would think it good to rid me of the forum.

Yes.
Quote:
You must be soar

No, but the River Soar is. You can tell by the way they named it.

Quote:
Better to get rid of me

Ah, if only.
Quote:
I am giving you a hard time because you cannot wear me down like you did with the rest of them.

You're not giving me a hard time at all. Since you're a functionally illiterate lying loser, all you're giving me is a great deal of amusement.

Quote:
You try to underhanded frighten posters

Seismic debenture rotary.

Quote:
You have no place here with good honest Christians. You frighten them away.

Lexi, Ketty, Cyberman and Jim are all such and they're still here. Presumably they don't scare so easily?

Quote:
You will do that solely on the basis that I am a Christian.

No, not at all, otherwise what would apply to Lexi, Ketty, Cyberman and Jim amongst others, which it doesn't; it's on the basis that you are a slimy, squirming, dishonest liar.

Quote:
I don't tell lies and you cannot show a single lie I have told because I haven't told any.

I've already done so. Three times tonight, in fact.

Quote:
I don't tell lies

Which is in itself a lie.

Quote:
I post on here my opinions and beliefs bases on my knowledge and experience, unless otherwise stated or a link is provided. I have repeatedly made this statement. Everything I say is my opinion unless I say differently.

There go the Nectar points racking up again.

Quote:
That impression was that Ketty could have Bern an atheist.

Don't bring the Swiss into it, they'll only declare neutrality before somebody has raised their voice.
Quote:
What a nasty person you are to wish someone banned so you can have you forum back as you want it.

The forum was the way I wanted it before you fetched up like a dog turd on somebody's shoe.
Quote:
I would u lds

Don't bring the bleeding Mormons into the discussion again.

Quote:
Is that right? How are you, a normal poster, able to say that. Desperation because you know that you are wrong?

No: because I'm right.
Derek

[quote="Shaker:98353"]


Quote:
Quote:
Some thing do not require proof.

This does. Prove that I have done what you said I have done.


I tell you what then, seeing it is important to you, and you are so proficient in using the search engine, go and look for it. It should not be hard for you to find. It was in post to me in response to me saying that I liked Sassy and it is a shame that she is banned. You said that you recommended the ban to Lexi. She then posted to confirm what you said but it was her decision to permanently ban her. If I get time later and you haven't found it because to find it would prove you wrong, then I will take a look.

Quote:
Quote:
Just that is enough to tell us what you are like against people who you cannot beat with your post.

No it isn't. It's just another of your witless deranged lies.


Spoken like a true self centred immoral atheist. Witless?

Quote:
Quote:
I made a perfectly reasonable statement and you tried to manipulate my words. You failed, again. I don't lie.

You've already done so, repeatedly


Where. I said that your description of Ketty suggested that she is a atheist. My opinion, of course. You then ask me to produce previous post in which you described Ketty as an atheist and you denied describing her as an atheist. I did not say that you had made any previous post on Ketty being an atheist. You blatantly lied. You may not have thought that you did not describe Ketty as an atheist. You may not be intelligent enough to see the implications of your words. That is understandable but at least accept and recognise your failings. In my opinion your words portrayed Ketty as an atheist. That, coupled with my inspiration during prayer, showing her being engulfed by the spirits that followed Satan, made it all to clear what your motives are with Ketty and why you are aggressively holding on tight to this one. You fear being exposed.

Quote:
Quote:
You would think it good to rid me of the forum.

Yes.


Now I would imagine that your reason for wanting me to leave is because I am whooping your ass constantly, however, I would be interested to hear you justify your wish for me to leave. Don't get me wrong, I genuinely feel that the forum would be a far better place without you and we might get some Christians back in the process. I am convinced that you are a blight on its popularity because of your disparaging, contentious, contumelious, and derisive satanic altitude. It would be more amicable and harmonious place to debate for longer without you. People would not be frightened by being tackled by the nasty mouthed anti-atheist. After all, if I go then who will be next on the list to keep things as "you want them to be" Yes, I would love for you to leave or change your attitude, but I would not try to get anybody banned. That is not only unethical it is nasty and tarnishes the reputation of anybody who advocates it. That would be you. After all, you are more misplaced here then I am. I am a Christian.

Quote:
Quote:
Better to get rid of me

Ah, if only.


As I said above.

Quote:
Quote:
I am giving you a hard time because you cannot wear me down like you did with the rest of them.

You're not giving me a hard time at all. Since you're a functionally illiterate lying loser, all you're giving me is a great deal of amusement.


It amuses you to use such disparaging language? Really?

Quote:
Quote:
You have no place here with good honest Christians. You frighten them away.


Lexi, Ketty, Cyberman and Jim are all such and they're still here. Presumably they don't scare so easily?

Lexi is a good honest Christian and a wonderful mother. Ketty could easily be if you release your grip on her. Jim probably is. I may need to let up on him. Cyberman is a wagon jumper. They are all of the same ilk as you. You don't pick on them like you did Honey. She too was a good Christian who had endured much in her life that honed her into a good daughter of God. Of course she did not get on that we'll with Ketty despite being of the same faith.

Quote:
Quote:
You will do that solely on the basis that I am a Christian.

No, not at all, otherwise what would apply to Lexi, Ketty, Cyberman and Jim amongst others, which it doesn't; it's on the basis that you are a slimy, squirming, dishonest liar.


Please try to keep Lexi's name out of the same sentence as the rest, that's a good fellow. The rest are your buddies, your gang, clan, massive, crew, and group. Slimy, squirming, dishonest liar? Good use of the English language. So eloquent.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't tell lies and you cannot show a single lie I have told because I haven't told any.

I've already done so. Three times tonight, in fact.


Where. Your claims are unfounded and based on your destitute intellect.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't tell lies

Which is in itself a lie.


No it is not. I don't tell lies.

Quote:
Quote:
I post on here my opinions and beliefs bases on my knowledge and experience, unless otherwise stated or a link is provided. I have repeatedly made this statement. Everything I say is my opinion unless I say differently.

There go the Nectar points racking up again.


Keep asking the same questions and I will keep giving the same answers.

Quote:
Quote:
That impression was that Ketty could have been an atheist.

Don't bring the Swiss into it, they'll only declare neutrality before somebody has raised their voice.
Quote:
What a nasty person you are to wish someone banned so you can have you forum back as you want it.

The forum was the way I wanted it before you fetched up like a dog turd on somebody's shoe.


Really, so you only want submissive people here. People you can talk down to and verbally abuse. Fair enough. That will save for later. Tell me, did Sassy not fit in with your utopia, or Honey, and of course, me.

Quote:
Quote:
Is that right? How are you, a normal poster, able to say that. Desperation because you know that you are wrong?

No: because I'm right.


Sometimes, but nowhere near as much as you would like or think.
Shaker

Ralph2 wrote:
I tell you what then, seeing it is important to you, and you are so proficient in using the search engine, go and look for it. It should not be hard for you to find. It was in post to me in response to me saying that I liked Sassy and it is a shame that she is banned. You said that you recommended the ban to Lexi. She then posted to confirm what you said but it was her decision to permanently ban her. If I get time later and you haven't found it because to find it would prove you wrong, then I will take a look.

I don't have to. You made the assertion; it's your responsibility to substantiate it. That's because the one who makes an assertion bears the burden or proof, or onus probandi if you prefer.

You won't, of course - you never do; you're not doing it now with your assertions about what I supposedly said about Ketty - but it's (a) fun seeing you wriggle on the hook and (b) useful for everybody else to see, or be reminded, of your dishonesty.

Quote:
Witless?

That is the word I used, yes.

Quote:
Where.


Here.

Quote:
I said that your description of Ketty suggested that she is a atheist.

And you were wrong. Prior to that you had flatly asserted that I had described her as such, which was also wrong.

Quote:
Now I would imagine that your reason for wanting me to leave is because I am whooping your ass constantly

No.

Quote:
I genuinely feel that the forum would be a far better place without you

I created this forum. You were recently banned from R&E. What do you think is the more likely outcome?

Quote:
and we might get some Christians back in the process.

All sensible, reasonable, honest posters are welcome as it is.

Quote:
I am convinced that you are a blight on its popularity because of your disparaging, contentious, contumelious


"I would like to thank Dr Peter Mark Roget for his help with my posts ..."

Quote:
and derisive satanic altitude.

That'll be my high horse, I expect.

Quote:
It would be more amicable and harmonious place to debate for longer without you. Yes, I would love for you to leave or change your attitude

Like I said, not going to happen.

Quote:
After all, you are more misplaced here then I am.

I created this forum. No particular religious belief or lack thereof is misplaced because it's not a Christian forum: it's a forum which has some Christian members. Clear now?

Quote:
I am a Christian.

You pretend to be, or pose as one.

Quote:
It amuses you to use such disparaging language? Really?

When justified, as it is here, yes.

Quote:
Of course she did not get on that we'll with Ketty despite being of the same faith.

"Of course"?

Quote:
Please try to keep Lexi's name out of the same sentence as the rest, that's a good fellow. The rest are your buddies, your gang, clan, massive, crew, and group. Slimy, squirming, dishonest liar? Good use of the English language. So eloquent.

Yes, I know.

Quote:
Where.

Here.

Quote:
Really, so you only want submissive people here.

Not in the slightest. Agreeable, reasonable, honest people, those who can discuss and debate coherently. People like those, already here, whose Christianity you disparage.
Ketty

Ralph2 wrote:

You have no place here with good honest Christians.


So why are you here?  Because you are none of those things

Shaker is at least two: good and honest - the Christian thing is still a work in progress.

Ralph2 wrote:
You frighten them away.


No he doesn't.  

Ralph2 wrote:
I don't tell lies.


That statement alone proves you do.  And, sadly, history and precedent shows us that it's a regular habit of yours.  One, for your own sake, you should break.

Ralph2 wrote:
Truth always prevails.


"Ralph" you should have pondered that before you started to practice to deceive.  It would have stopped you having to squeal like a stuck pig, and whine every time you were/are caught out.  As you say, truth prevails, and that's why you are always ensnared within the traps of your own making.

Walk away from that which controls and binds you "Ralph":  find the ultimate and freedom setting Truth that is in Christ Jesus*.

* the Real One: the triune Godhead - God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit.

Shaker

Ketty wrote:
"Ralph" you should have pondered that before you started to practice to deceive. It would have stopped you having to squeal like a stuck pig, and whine every time you were/are caught out.  As you say, truth prevails, and that's why you are always ensnared within the traps of your own making.


Nice    Reminded me of:

Quote:
"Oh! What a tangled web we weave
When first we practice to deceive."
Derek

[quote="Shaker:98361"]

Quote:
Ralph2 wrote:
I tell you what then, seeing it is important to you, and you are so proficient in using the search engine, go and look for it. It should not be hard for you to find. It was in post to me in response to me saying that I liked Sassy and it is a shame that she is banned. You said that you recommended the ban to Lexi. She then posted to confirm what you said but it was her decision to permanently ban her. If I get time later and you haven't found it because to find it would prove you wrong, then I will take a look.

I don't have to. You made the assertion; it's your responsibility to substantiate it. That's because the one who makes an assertion bears the burden or proof, or onus probandi if you prefer.


I have told you that I am not going to do that. Not dissimilar to you telling the Boyg that Ketty doesn't have to do it. Are you displaying double standards. Truth is, I cannot be bothered because you will do your usual wriggling and writhing is your attempts to exonerate yourself, and that is embarrassing for those who might be watching.

As this is a public forum, and not a court of law, the words onus probandi is so misplaced it makes your post sound stupid and your attempts to exhalt yourself by using such words, feeble and vacuous.

Quote:
You won't, of course - you never do; you're not doing it now with your assertions about what I supposedly said about Ketty - but it's (a) fun seeing you wriggle on the hook and (b) useful for everybody else to see, or be reminded, of your dishonesty.


In this case I will not. The reasons have been given to you above.

"Fun seeing me wriggle on a hook". What hook is that? What kind of mentality possess someone that allows them to have fun at someone else suffering. What a evil remark to make. It is the kind of remark and lack of morals that separates Christians from anti-theist.

Quote:
Quote:
Witless?

That is the word I used, yes.


Yes, but it is a word more suited to you.

Quote:
Where.


Here.


1. She [Ketty] is a Christian that you describe as a atheist

A clear and concise statement that carries the whole truth and nothing but the truth, in my personal opinion.

2. you speak of her as though she is an atheist

Another clear and concise statement that carries the whole truth and nothing but the truth, in my personal opinion.

Quote:
Quote:
I said that your description of Ketty suggested that she is a atheist.

And you were wrong. Prior to that you had flatly asserted that I had described her as such, which was also wrong.


No, in my opinion, I am not wrong. That is exactly what you did.

You have made two wrongs out of the one right.

How do you flatly assert. And assertion is not a fact and to add flatly suggests that it is.

Quote:
Quote:
Now I would imagine that your reason for wanting me to leave is because I am whooping your ass constantly

No.


Oh, I think so, if the truth be known

Quote:
Quote:
I genuinely feel that the forum would be a far better place without you

I created this forum. You were recently banned from R&E. What do you think is the more likely outcome?


You created this forum, nah nah, nah nah, nah. You download some software and installed it.

I was banned from R&E, as we're you, over a year ago.

The more likely outcome with Lexi at the wheel, will be fairness and justice. With you there it will be self serving and unjust.


Quote:
Quote:
and we might get some Christians back in the process.

All sensible, reasonable, honest posters are welcome as it is.


As long as their intelligence does not exceed yours so you can bully them.

Quote:
Quote:
I am convinced that you are a blight on its popularity because of your disparaging, contentious, contumelious


"I would like to thank Dr Peter Mark Roget for his help with my posts ..."


No, I would admit it if it where, as I am honest like that, but it isn't in this case.

Quote:
Quote:
and derisive satanic altitude.

That'll be my high horse, I expect.


It might be for you, however, it is also and accurate description.

Quote:
Quote:
It would be more amicable and harmonious place to debate for longer without you. Yes, I would love for you to leave or change your attitude

Like I said, not going to happen.


No, of course.

Quote:
Quote:
After all, you are more misplaced here then I am.

I created this forum. No particular religious belief or lack thereof is misplaced because it's not a Christian forum: it's a forum which has some Christian members. Clear now?


I created this forum, nah nah, nah nah, nah. No you didn't, you downloaded software and installed it. No biggy is it.

The forum has several Christian topics areas. Christianity is discussed there, unless you are derailing the thread. It is described on Google as: Nglreturns is a forum to discuss religion, philosophy, ethics etc... Clear Now. You are not religious, you have no ethics and you do not have the intellectual capacity to talk on philosophy.

Quote:
Quote:
I am a Christian.

You pretend to be, or pose as one.


That is something you believe or disbelieve.

Quote:
Quote:
It amuses you to use such disparaging language? Really?

When justified, as it is here, yes.


No circumstances warrant such offensive and derogatory remarks. You cannot justify it.

Quote:
Quote:
Please try to keep Lexi's name out of the same sentence as the rest, that's a good fellow. The rest are your buddies, your gang, clan, massive, crew, and group. Slimy, squirming, dishonest liar? Good use of the English language. So eloquent.

Yes, I know.


Ah, so you admit to having friends on a debating forum. How shallow and pitiful. It explain much.

Quote:
Where.

Here.

1. She [Ketty] is a Christian that you describe as a atheist

A clear and concise statement that carries the whole truth and nothing but the truth, in my personal opinion.

2. you speak of her as though she is an atheist

Another clear and concise statement that carries the whole truth and nothing but the truth, in my personal opinion.
The Boyg

Looks to me like it's time for a Lexi reminder in this thread too:

Lexilogio wrote:
I am very close to closing this thread and removing it.

This is a place for discussion - not mud slinging.


It's a shame that one of the moderators has decided to enflame the situation instead of dealing with it responsibly.
Shaker

Ralph2 wrote:
I have told you that I am not going to do that.

Because you can't.
Quote:
Truth is, I cannot be bothered because you will do your usual wriggling and writhing is your attempts to exonerate yourself, and that is embarrassing for those who might be watching.

Truth is you're a liar, a coward, and have never been anything but a bloody nuisance from the day you joined this forum.

Quote:
In this case I will not. The reasons have been given to you above.

Yes - liar, coward, etc.

Quote:
"Fun seeing me wriggle on a hook". What hook is that?

The one you're on now trying to divert attention from the assertions you made which you can't back up.

Quote:
You created this forum, nah nah, nah nah, nah. You download some software and installed it.

I didn't even have to do that.

Quote:
I was banned from R&E, as we're you, over a year ago.

No, I was never banned. I was temporarily suspended by Oak King. You were (are) permanently banned.

Quote:
No you didn't, you downloaded software and installed it. No biggy is it.

That's not how phpbb actually works, but by all means carry on being consistently wrong, it's hilarious.

Quote:
The forum has several Christian topics areas. Christianity is discussed there, unless you are derailing the thread. It is described on Google as: Nglreturns is a forum to discuss religion, philosophy, ethics etc... Clear Now. You are not religious

You don't have to be to discuss it. Or did you think that you do?

Quote:
you have no ethics

Says the forum's resident liar.

Quote:
and you do not have the intellectual capacity to talk on philosophy

I do, but you wouldn't understand it anyway.

Quote:
No circumstances warrant such offensive and derogatory remarks. You cannot justify it.

Already have.
Quote:
Ah, so you admit to having friends on a debating forum.

Of course - keeping a small but perfectly formed band of friends together when No Greater Love closed down was/is the whole raison d'etre of NGLReturns (hence the name).
Quote:
A clear and concise statement that carries the whole truth and nothing but the truth, in my personal opinion.

Your opinion is wrong and means nothing.

Quote:
Another clear and concise statement that carries the whole truth and nothing but the truth, in my personal opinion.

See previous reply.
Shaker

The Boyg wrote:
Looks to me like it's time for a Lexi reminder in this thread too:

Lexilogio wrote:
I am very close to closing this thread and removing it.

This is a place for discussion - not mud slinging.


It's a shame that one of the moderators has decided to enflame the situation instead of dealing with it responsibly.

Ta daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Look - it's Boyg to the rescue!
Derek

Ketty wrote:


Quote:
Ralph2 wrote:

You have no place here with good honest Christians.


So why are you here?  Because you are none of those things


Well I am a good honest Christian. I don't know what you men by none of them, meaning more then one when there is only one in your description. I do not expect you to see it as you are heavily under the controlling influence whose company you keep

Why am I here? I am here to express my opinions and beliefs based on my knowledge and experience, unless otherwise stated. Because those opinions and believes contradict your own you use hostility and underhanded techniques  to try and stop me from voicing them. That is the essence of every thread that I comment on is derailed by you, and the group, based on your disagreement with my beliefs and an insatiable desire to offend. Oh, plus I am usually right. Nobody likes a know all.

Ralph2 wrote:
I don't tell lies.


Quote:
That statement alone proves you do.  And, sadly, history and precedent shows us that it's a regular habit of yours.  One, for your own sake, you should break.


You have never caught me out in a lie. I, on the other hand, have caught you out on many.

Ralph2 wrote:
Truth always prevails.


"Ralph" you should have pondered that before you started to practice to deceive.  It would have stopped you having to squeal like a stuck pig, and whine every time you were/are caught out.  As you say, truth prevails, and that's why you are always ensnared within the traps of your own making.

I am going to ignore these remarks as I know they come from the host of Satan's followers who surround you right now. I will pray for you rather then curse you. You are displaying all the negative characteristics of those who control you. The spirit of God has told me and I believe him.
Derek

The Boyg wrote:
Looks to me like it's time for a Lexi reminder in this thread too:

Lexilogio wrote:
I am very close to closing this thread and removing it.

This is a place for discussion - not mud slinging.


It's a shame that one of the moderators has decided to enflame the situation instead of dealing with it responsibly.


Boyg, I was waiting for a remark like that from someone like you. I was hoping that it would be Lexi. I can now walk away standing tall.
Shaker

Ralph2 wrote:
Boyg, I was waiting for a remark like that from someone like you.

Yes, so was I - someone exactly like him, i.e. another of the forum's resident malcontents.
Ketty

The Boyg wrote:
Looks to me like it's time for a Lexi reminder in this thread too:

Lexilogio wrote:
I am very close to closing this thread and removing it.

This is a place for discussion - not mud slinging.


It's a shame that one of the moderators has decided to enflame the situation instead of dealing with it responsibly.



I'd complain to Lexi if I were you, Boyg (actually, that's not true, but you get the sentiment, I'm sure).


 

Yes!  Behave children!  You've been told, and now reminded by Boyg.

[walks off shaking head, muttering to self] herding cats, it's like herding cats . . . but that Shaker sure makes me    [/walks off shaking head, muttering to self]
Derek

Shaker wrote:
The Boyg wrote:
Looks to me like it's time for a Lexi reminder in this thread too:

Lexilogio wrote:
I am very close to closing this thread and removing it.

This is a place for discussion - not mud slinging.


It's a shame that one of the moderators has decided to enflame the situation instead of dealing with it responsibly.

Ta daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Look - it's Boyg to the rescue!


Someone else you need to rid the board of in order to have it your way. Maybe get rid of truster whilst you are at it. We are all Christians. Discussion concluded.
Shaker

Ralph2 wrote:
Someone else you need to rid the board of in order to have it your way. Maybe get rid of truster whilst you are at it. We are all Christians. Discussion concluded.

You and truster pretend to be. Meanwhile, back in reality, Lexi, the Ketster, Jimbo and cybers are also Christians.
Ketty

Shaker wrote:

Ta daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Look - it's Boyg to the rescue!


Shaker!  I now have tea spurted all over my screen.  

He's not really rescuing, you do realise that.  He just likes to be an old complaining and controlling bossy boots: not happy unless he is.  

Norty Ketty will now sit and think about what she's done 'enflaming' (sic) the issue.  
Shaker

Ketty wrote:
'enflaming' (sic)


Ketty

Purrrrrrrrrr.  
Shaker

Blimey O'Reilly
Ketty

Well, it shut 'em up.  
Shaker

Ketty wrote:
Well, it shut 'em up.  

No it won't - far from it.

Especially considering what we've been up to  
Ketty

Shaker wrote:
Ketty wrote:
Well, it shut 'em up.  

No it won't - far from it.

Especially considering what we've been up to  



       nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> All faiths and none
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum