Archive for nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Nglreturns is a forum to discuss religion, philosophy, ethics etc...

NGLReturns Daily Quiz - Play here!
 



       nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Just joined? Come in and say hi
Rural Messiah

Blast from the Past!

Hi guys. So who's been hiding this secret from me? I've only just stumbled upon the resurrected NGL. Missed you all.

xx RM
gone

Hi RM, good to see you here. :)
Tricky Dicky

Re: Blast from the Past!

Rural Messiah wrote:
Hi guys. So who's been hiding this secret from me? I've only just stumbled upon the resurrected NGL. Missed you all.

xx RM


Hi RM - I was wondering what had happened to you. You know me as either Dicky Underpants or Ricardo Abrigos on the BBC.
Shaker

Welcome back RM  Smilie_PDT
Lexilogio

RM!

Welcome back!

It's great to hear from you again.
Farmer Geddon

Hey Sam - this forum tends to be a bit more tamer then NGL - but feel free to join in when you have the time.

Lang may yer lumb reek..
Rural Messiah

Oh you wonderful people!

Oh I've missed you! Thanks for the warm welcome. I recognise you all of course, except admin, unless admin is the gorgeous LA?

xx
gone

Re: Oh you wonderful people!

Rural Messiah wrote:
Oh I've missed you! Thanks for the warm welcome. I recognise you all of course, except admin, unless admin is the gorgeous LA?

xx


Admin is the gorgeous shaker!
Rural Messiah

No! Really? How funny! lol In a good way of course. You make a good forum god I'm sure, Shaker.

xx
Farmer Geddon

The difference is..you are allowed to say what you think here Sam...
david_geoffrey

Hi RM  - welcome on board
DG
bigfrankus

hi

Rural Messiah wrote:
No! Really? How funny! lol In a good way of course. You make a good forum god I'm sure, Shaker.

xx


just don't send him a pm - he hates that
Pukon_the_Treen

hi there RM
Rural Messiah

Ahhh! It's good to see you guys. I'm glad things are going well on here (or so it sounds). I did go back to the old NGL, but changed my old email and haven't yet had a notification of reactivation. It was always the best of the boards in my opinion, and I was sad to see it go last year, even though I had paused in my contributions.

xx
Rural Messiah

btw, PtT, what dialect of Welsh is that? I don't recognise it! ;)
Pukon_the_Treen

It's the Innsmouth variant!   :twisted:
Rural Messiah

Aha! I am being educated! Wikipedia is a wonderful thing. I must say, it suddenly looks like Dr Who had a little sniff around Innsmouth before making himself known to the Great British Public.
Leonard James

Rural Messiah wrote:
Ahhh! It's good to see you guys. I'm glad things are going well on here (or so it sounds). I did go back to the old NGL, but changed my old email and haven't yet had a notification of reactivation. It was always the best of the boards in my opinion, and I was sad to see it go last year, even though I had paused in my contributions.

xx

Hi RM,

Great to see you again.

Incidentally you are still on the member list of the old NGL
Rural Messiah

Hello stranger! Good to see you, sir. They've blocked access on the old NGL because I tried to change my email details. Maybe you could have a word with someone. I don't know who runs it nowadays.

Hope you're well, Leonard. Still keeping the peace? Don't expect much involvement from me just yet. I'm still in hibernation mode.

xx
Lexilogio

Rural Messiah wrote:
Hello stranger! Good to see you, sir. They've blocked access on the old NGL because I tried to change my email details. Maybe you could have a word with someone. I don't know who runs it nowadays.

Hope you're well, Leonard. Still keeping the peace? Don't expect much involvement from me just yet. I'm still in hibernation mode.

xx


I don't think anyone is "running" the old NGL as such.

You kind of missed a bit. LA closed it down - which is why we started this. She opened part of it to get the address of this forum, and forgot to close it again. People started re-using those parts that were open, so she decided to leave it as it was. I gather some of the Mods have returned, but as far as I know, it's not an officially opened forum, and LA is unlikely to answer emails about it, re membership etc...
Rural Messiah

Thanks for that Lexi. I'm quite happy to hang around on the returns then. If you'll have me! lol

xx
Lexilogio

Rural Messiah wrote:
Thanks for that Lexi. I'm quite happy to hang around on the returns then. If you'll have me! lol

xx



Smilie_PDT Always.....
Leonard James

Rural Messiah wrote:
Hello stranger! Good to see you, sir. They've blocked access on the old NGL because I tried to change my email details. Maybe you could have a word with someone. I don't know who runs it nowadays.

Hope you're well, Leonard. Still keeping the peace? Don't expect much involvement from me just yet. I'm still in hibernation mode.

xx

Hi RM,

I don't really know who to contact, but I have sent a pm to Vix who is a mod there to see if she can help. I will let you know if anything is forthcoming.

In any case, very few people post there now. :(
Rural Messiah

That's cool, Leonard. Lexi explained things to me, so I'll just bum around here for a bit. Same people innit. xx
Leonard James

NGL

Hi again RM,

I've just had a pm from Vix to say she will try to contact LA about the problem. Will keep you posted.
LJ.
Rural Messiah

You're a darling, Leonard. Worth your weight in gold. xx

       nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Just joined? Come in and say hi
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum