Archive for nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Nglreturns is a forum to discuss religion, philosophy, ethics etc...

NGLReturns Daily Quiz - Play here!
 



       nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Christian chat
cymrudynnion

Christianity and Sexuality - split from Honey's thread

Honey 56 wrote:
This is Jesus' instruction to Nichodemus at John 3. Jesus stresses that He is telling the truth when He explains this, Jesus was earnestly insisting that 'we must be born again to see the Kingdom of God'

This teaching is reiterated in 1Peter 1:23.

Will you join me in explaining what this means to you personally? when you took this imporant step for yourself, what it has meant to you and what you believe the scriptures teach about this.

Truly is this what makes a Christian, a disciple of Jesus, if so how?

Thank you.

Honey
Honey the only answer I can give you is this. A human is naturally born of a female. I won't say woman because in some cultures as far as I am concerned calling a 9 year old a woman is wrong. However at Baptism one is made a member of the Kingdom of Heaven and born again in Our Lord jesus Christ. If our new member is an infant both parents and God parents promise to bring the child up as a Christian, to take him/her to Church and to teach them the Holy Scripture that is tehn Old and New Testament. Thus by agreeing to teach the Scripture we come back to the debate of homosexuality. It is clearly written one cannot be a Christian and be homosexual. I shall now duck
Jim

Re: "You must be born again"

Where is this written, cym?
(Don't answer on this thread: it'll derail it - open a new thread and I'll answer you. )
trentvoyager

Re: "You must be born again"

cymrudynnion wrote:
Honey 56 wrote:
This is Jesus' instruction to Nichodemus at John 3. Jesus stresses that He is telling the truth when He explains this, Jesus was earnestly insisting that 'we must be born again to see the Kingdom of God'

This teaching is reiterated in 1Peter 1:23.

Will you join me in explaining what this means to you personally? when you took this imporant step for yourself, what it has meant to you and what you believe the scriptures teach about this.

Truly is this what makes a Christian, a disciple of Jesus, if so how?

Thank you.

Honey
Honey the only answer I can give you is this. A human is naturally born of a female. I won't say woman because in some cultures as far as I am concerned calling a 9 year old a woman is wrong. However at Baptism one is made a member of the Kingdom of Heaven and born again in Our Lord jesus Christ. If our new member is an infant both parents and God parents promise to bring the child up as a Christian, to take him/her to Church and to teach them the Holy Scripture that is tehn Old and New Testament. Thus by agreeing to teach the Scripture we come back to the debate of homosexuality. It is clearly written one cannot be a Christian and be homosexual. I shall now duck


For goodness sake man how is that relevant to this thread.

I had been following this thread without commenting as I felt it was interesting to read of others experiences - and you have to go and post something that changes the flow of the thread entirely. And I know other threads do that - but you're "I shall now duck" comment is revealing.

Anyway you are clearly wrong as there are thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of gay Christians - deny it all you want they're out there - as are apparently some extremely bigoted Christians who haven't yet got their head round the old "let he who is without sin" bit.


If you reply to this I will not respond - as I want to experience more of what is being said by the other posters on this matter.

If you want to discuss sexuality and religion please feel free to open another thread.
Honey 56

Re: "You must be born again"

[quote="trentvoyager:74822"]

Quote:
Anyway you are clearly wrong as there are thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of gay Christians - deny it all you want they're out there - as are apparently some extremely bigoted Christians who haven't yet got their head round the old "let he who is without sin" bit
.

I am really pleased that you have enjoyed following the other thread.
The comments you have made have  helped me to think back to when I first made the decision to give my life to the Lord.

You are absolutely right, I personally had a very strange idea of what constituted sin, for instance, I felt perfectly justified in carrying hatred in my heart against a person who, truthfully hurt me very badly and affected my life in a profound and negative way for many years, I considered that this person was a sinner and I was the sinned against. I felt justified in not only hating this person, but wanting to do them harm by wanting revenge.

The thing with Jesus is He accepts you just as you are, warts and all, everyone is welcome no matter what they have done or where they have been, the important thing for us as Christians to remember, is that we were and are all sinners, we are saved by God's grace and forgiven, but  we have done nothing, could do nothing, to earn this or deserve it.
From my own experiences and letting The Lord guide me, He has shown me the things that I have needed to change, not in a domineering, condemning way, (condemnation and guilt comes from the enemy of God), but Jesus let me know, gently but persistently the things I had to let go of, the things I had to forgive and the things that I needed forgiveness for, it was hard at times and very heartbreaking, but another thing that jesus promises us is the strength to face anything He requires of us, I have found over the years that His promises are true, if only we trust in them. As a result of this I am a better, kinder, happier and  more well adjusted person than I used to be, but not as much as I will be if I allow Jesus to continue the work He has started in me.

As Christians we are called to love one another first and foremost, sometimes we are called to help each other when we fall, but not in a judgemental way, that job belongs to God and only when our Saviour has not been able to help us himself, and the only reason Jesus will fail to help us is if we will not allow Him to.
Because He loves us warts and all, He welcomes us just as we are ,because we cannot come any other way.
The bible says that He (Jesus) is the potter and we (the believers) are the clay, He will mould and shape us into the people He requires us to be, if only we will allow Him to do so, we have to try to remember that this is His job in the life of a fellow believer, not ours!!  

I really like this Forum BTW.

Honey
cyberman

Re: Christianity and Sexuality - split from Honey's thread

cymrudynnion wrote:
It is clearly written one cannot be a Christian and be homosexual.


Where is it written, cym?

(When you say "I shall now duck", I assume you mean you shall refuse to answer this question!)
trentvoyager

I note that Cymru hasn't returned to answer the point raised by both Jim and Cyberman

 
Jim

Re: "You must be born again"

Well said, Honey.
We all tend to head down the "judgemental" corridor - and that's a one-way street, IMO.
I have absolutely no right to judge or condemn anyone - there's enough wrong with my own life first!

   As far as sexuality is concerned, though, I have difficulties on that score.
I don't know if I'm gay or straight, 'cos part of my disability means that I feel no sex drive. So talking about it, for me is a bit of a problem.
I'm well aware of thescriptural injunctions on marriage, and the view of relations between the sexes and concerning same-sex relations. That's up to each believer, in the light of their walk with God, to work out.
My own church is going through a hiatus over gay ministers - though in passing the issue over the existing gay minister goes a lot deeper than the gay issue into family matters, and is extremely distressing on many levels.

  I know, though, that God's love, His saving grace, His forgiving strength can reach into parts of society that the chattering classes couldn't touch with a ten-foot bargepole.

I'd like to see Cym's answer to my question: so I'll ask it again.

CYM:
Where is it written?
Honey 56

Hi Jim,

I had the privelege a few years back to work with the homeless in our town, the Lord gave me a real love for them, a supernatural love because I met people from all walks of life, all with different weaknesses and strengths, some had addictions, some had to do things just to survive, things that I couldn't approve of, but nontheless, Jesus helped me to love them and treat them as my own family, no matter what they'd done or where they had been. It was then I really understood His love for us all, warts and all, because I myself have done things I know that Jesus wouldn't approve of, but nonetheleass I am sure now of His love for me.

Jim, our sexuality is only one part of what makes us unique, many people are not sure of what makes them tick at some time in their lives, many people have celibacy or abstinence force upon them, whether due to their own ill health or their partners, some even choose that path in life. I know in my heart that Jesus understands, because He has lived our lives and still remained sinless, something that we can also do, but only in His strength.

It is difficult, or nigh on impossible to walk in someone elses shoes, we have to try to understand others, but we are human and we will fail, but Jesus will help us to love others if we let Him.

The opposite of love is hatred and that I think is one of the worse emotions we could ever feel and one of the worse sins we could commit.

Your love for others is obvious, even on the internet.

Big hugs in Jesus' name.

Honey
Ketty

Re: "You must be born again"

Jim wrote:
That's up to each believer, in the light of their walk with God, to work out.




Exactly, and sexuality is irrelevant in that sense.  It is how we choose to act on our impulses which is the important thing.   We are ALL works in progress.

Thank you for your openness Jim.
Jim

Re: "You must be born again"

Nothing to thank me for, Ketty; it's just normal living for me.
In fact, sex and disability are contentious issues, and can alienate many disabled people.
I'm an exception.
Ketty

I'm sure many celibate people are asexual - which, looking through a lens that desires celibacy for whatever reason, asexuality could be a blessing.

In this society where, if we look at the media, only young beautiful people are 'entitled' to sex, yes I understand that sex for the disabled, and even sex over a certain age, or the obese, can be contentious.
Ralph

Re: "You must be born again"

Jim wrote:
Where is this written, cym?
(Don't answer on this thread: it'll derail it - open a new thread and I'll answer you. )


Problem with an unrepentant homosexual is that they refuse to follow the teachings of christ. You could say that they are not Christian as they persistently violate the principle of sexuality as contained in the scriptures.

Romans 1

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Leviticus 18

22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

29 For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people.

Disfellowship from Christianity

Leviticus 20:13

13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Sexual association of individuals of the same gender. God forbids sexual activity of this kind.

Bring them out unto us, that we may know them, Gen. 19:1–11 (Moses 5:51–53).

Thou shalt not lie with mankind; it is an abomination, Lev. 18:22 (Lev. 20:13).

There shall be no sodomite of the sons of Israel, Deut. 23:17

They declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not, Isa. 3:9 (2 Ne. 13:9).

Men burned in their lust one toward another, Rom. 1:27

Abusers of themselves with mankind will not inherit the kingdom of God, 1 Cor. 6:9–10

The law is not made for a righteous man, but for them that defile themselves with mankind, 1 Tim. 1:9–10

You cannot get much clearer than this,

Ralph[/u]
Leonard James

It is most unfortunate that the Bible was written by men with no knowledge of the true nature of sexuality. Their ignorance on the subject has led to many broken and unhappy lives, and often, sadly, to suicide.

Fortunately such profound ignorance is now being supplanted by truth, and their wrong put right.
Ketty

Oooh 'ello Ralphie.  Glad to see you back.  
trentvoyager

And Ralphie

The same old questions arise.

Do you follow every command in the Bible so assiduously?

Anyway thought Sodom was a bit of a red herring - ain't that do with offering your daughters up for sex ?

None of which matters as the Bible was written by good ole infallible men.

Men who probably had similar preconceived notions about gay people that you seem to have Ralphie.

What came first - your prejudice or your religion ?

Think very hard about that.
Jim

Re: "You must be born again"

Before we enter the Pauline letters and the Gospels' attitude to marriage, Ralph;
How should Christians, in the light of the New Covenant, view the Law as contained in Leviticus?
Ralph

trentvoyager

Quote:
Do you follow every command in the Bible so assiduously?


That is what they are there for

Quote:
Anyway thought Sodom was a bit of a red herring - ain't that do with offering your daughters up for sex ?


No

Quote:
None of which matters as the Bible was written by good ole infallible men.


The bible is the inspired word of god. What ever is in it is what god whats to be in it. That men wrote it is quite irrelavent. It was just a means to an end.

Quote:
Men who probably had similar preconceived notions about gay people that you seem to have Ralphie.


Show me where in my post I have suggested a pre-conceived idea. I am careful not to because as soon as you mention anything negative about gays you suddenly become homophobic or a closet gay.  

Quote:
What came first - your prejudice or your religion ?


I have no prejudice. I simple quoted what everyone can read in the bible. To have a prejudice would require a judgement. I make no judgement on the wrongs and rights of homosexuality. According to the bible, it is an abomination and a sin. That is just telling it like it is. I love gays as much as i do anybody and will leave the judgement of their actions to God. It is a shame that we have people around, like yourself, who are always ready to play the prejudice card at the mere mention of homosexuality. It curtials open and honest debate about it and is no different to the playground antic of sticks and stones.

Ralph

Think very hard about that.[/quote]
Ralph

Re: "You must be born again"

Jim wrote:
Before we enter the Pauline letters and the Gospels' attitude to marriage, Ralph;
How should Christians, in the light of the New Covenant, view the Law as contained in Leviticus?


As fulfilled but not changed

Ralph
Ralph

Ketty wrote:
Oooh 'ello Ralphie.  Glad to see you back.  


I do not know what you mean

Ralph
Ketty

Ralph wrote:
Ketty wrote:
Oooh 'ello Ralphie.  Glad to see you back.  


I do not know what you mean

Ralph


You wrote this:

Ralph wrote:

Bye All

Ralph


Hence my greeting above.

Ralph

Ketty wrote:
Ralph wrote:
Ketty wrote:
Oooh 'ello Ralphie.  Glad to see you back.  


I do not know what you mean

Ralph


You wrote this:

Ralph wrote:

Bye All

Ralph


Hence my greeting above.



That was on a different thread Ketty. It was because I was not prepared to listen to you ridicule Honey. Are you feeling a little under the weather?

Ralph
Ketty

Ralph wrote:
It was because I was not prepared to listen to you ridicule Honey.


Projecting again Ralphie?

Ralph wrote:
Are you feeling a little under the weather?

Ralph


Eh?  

Not all all, but you just can't help yourself can you Ralphie.  Even a greeting gets you bristling.  You are funny.  You make me smile.

cymrudynnion

Re: "You must be born again"

Jim wrote:
Well said, Honey.
We all tend to head down the "judgemental" corridor - and that's a one-way street, IMO.
I have absolutely no right to judge or condemn anyone - there's enough wrong with my own life first!

   As far as sexuality is concerned, though, I have difficulties on that score.
I don't know if I'm gay or straight, 'cos part of my disability means that I feel no sex drive. So talking about it, for me is a bit of a problem.
I'm well aware of thescriptural injunctions on marriage, and the view of relations between the sexes and concerning same-sex relations. That's up to each believer, in the light of their walk with God, to work out.
My own church is going through a hiatus over gay ministers - though in passing the issue over the existing gay minister goes a lot deeper than the gay issue into family matters, and is extremely distressing on many levels.

  I know, though, that God's love, His saving grace, His forgiving strength can reach into parts of society that the chattering classes couldn't touch with a ten-foot bargepole.

I'd like to see Cym's answer to my question: so I'll ask it again.

CYM:
Where is it written?
I've no idea how thjis threadv started my O/P was intended as a response to Honeys thread. Answer to Cyber and Jim read Leviciticus 18:22
Ralph

Ketty wrote:
Ralph wrote:
It was because I was not prepared to listen to you ridicule Honey.


Projecting again Ralphie?

Ralph wrote:
Are you feeling a little under the weather?

Ralph


Eh?  

Not all all, but you just can't help yourself can you Ralphie.  Even a greeting gets you bristling.  You are funny.  You make me smile.



No, i am not projecting. I love Honey and would never speak to her in that manner.

Well, i am happy that i put a smile on your face. It is better than putting a frown there. Oh, not bristly but confused.

Ralph
Ketty

Ralph wrote:


Well, i am happy that i put a smile on your face. It is better than putting a frown there.



Much easier to smile than frown.  Try it.





Btw Ralphie, are you acquainted with Jasmine and/or Jacob?  
Ralph

Ketty wrote:
Ralph wrote:


Well, i am happy that i put a smile on your face. It is better than putting a frown there.



Much easier to smile than frown.  Try it.





Btw Ralphie, are you acquainted with Jasmine and/or Jacob?  


Oh, a frown is not welcomed on my face. I smile all the time, especially when conversing with you.

Is Jasmine and/or Jacob related to Lynne. I do know a lot of people but these names do not ring a bell. Why do you ask

Ralph
trentvoyager

Quote:
I have no prejudice


Really.

And yet you managed to bring all those splendid biblical quotes together to back up your argument.

You know its such a sin that you have all the quotes at your fingertips.

Can you do it as quickly for murder, rape (plenty of that in the good book), adultery.

I've never seen anybody post the facts about those issues as people like you post about homosexuality - its almost like you're obsessed.

If you really meant this:
Quote:
I love gays as much as i do anybody and will leave the judgement of their actions to God.


You would not have posted all the bilge prior to it. See Leonard's post re suicide (to which you can add imprisonment, mental illness) and all the other things that society used to do at one time to gay people using the very quotes that you paraded. All very christian.

I judge a man by his words and yours are as weasely as they get.
Ketty

Ralph wrote:

Is Jasmine and/or Jacob related to Lynne. I do know a lot of people but these names do not ring a bell. Why do you ask

Ralph


I thought I'd ask being as they were banned from R&E last night under suspicion of being you . . . but if you aren't acquainted with them, then they can't be you.  
Ralph

Ketty wrote:
Ralph wrote:

Is Jasmine and/or Jacob related to Lynne. I do know a lot of people but these names do not ring a bell. Why do you ask

Ralph


I thought I'd ask being as they were banned from R&E last night under suspicion of being you . . . but if you aren't acquainted with them, then they can't be you.  


If it was last night, whilst I was in Cornwall celebrating with my daughter because she has conceived for her first child, at 31 years of age, despite having severe PCOS, then, no, it was not me. I did not get back until late. Please believe me, if it were me I would readily accept responsibility as I find it amusing to go on there as someone else. Please give me a link to the thread so I can have a look.

Ralph
Ketty

Ralph wrote:
Please believe me, if it were me I would readily accept responsibility as I find it amusing to go on there as someone else. Please give me a link to the thread so I can have a look.


Best you ignore it Ralphie.  If it wasn't you then it was just something and nothing.


Ralph wrote:
If it was last night, whilst I was in Cornwall celebrating with my daughter because she has conceived for her first child, at 31 years of age, despite having severe PCOS, then, no, it was not me. I did not get back until late.



You had a long day if you travelled to Cornwall and back in a day.  Hearty congratulations.    

I trust all will go well for a joyous outcome.  When is she due?
Jim

Re: "You must be born again"

Cym:
So, in the light of Christ, the fulfillmentt of the Old Covenant instituted at Sinai, and illustrated by the Levitican Law - Christ, who instituted the New Covenant, superceding the old, - how are we to view the Law of Moses as contained in Leviticus?
Ralph

trentvoyager

Quote:
Really.


Yes, Really

Quote:
And yet you managed to bring all those splendid biblical quotes together to back up your argument.


I have computerised scriptures. It is not hard.

Quote:
You know its such a sin that you have all the quotes at your fingertips
.

I have computerized Scriptures. I just type in the word "Homosexual" and it does the rest for me.

Quote:
Can you do it as quickly for murder, rape (plenty of that in the good book), adultery.


Yes, I have computerized Scriptures

Quote:
I've never seen anybody post the facts about those issues as people like you post about homosexuality - its almost like you're obsessed.


No, I have computerized scriptures.

Quote:
If you really meant this:
Quote:
I love gays as much as i do anybody and will leave the judgement of their actions to God.


You would not have posted all the bilge prior to it. See Leonard's post re suicide (to which you can add imprisonment, mental illness) and all the other things that society used to do at one time to gay people using the very quotes that you paraded. All very christian.


I cannot change Scripture. That is what the bible says about homosexuality and I am a Christian who believes that the bible is the inspired word of God. If the inspired word say that Homosexuality is a No No the that is what it is. I do not judge the act i will allow my God to doo that. Because i am not a judge it is easy for me to love everybody. Dress it up as you will in order to get a prejudice going but for me it is black and white with no grey in between. God said that homosexuality is an abomination, who am i to argue?

Quote:
I judge a man by his words and yours are as weasely as they get.


that is where we differ. I do not judge men at all. That is not my right or yours. That is why I live and let live and you live and justify your actions. God is my judge, not you or any man, so believe as you will. Take from it what you need

Ralph
Ralph

Ketty wrote:
Ralph wrote:
Please believe me, if it were me I would readily accept responsibility as I find it amusing to go on there as someone else. Please give me a link to the thread so I can have a look.


Best you ignore it Ralphie.  If it wasn't you then it was just something and nothing.


Ralph wrote:
If it was last night, whilst I was in Cornwall celebrating with my daughter because she has conceived for her first child, at 31 years of age, despite having severe PCOS, then, no, it was not me. I did not get back until late.



You had a long day if you travelled to Cornwall and back in a day.  Hearty congratulations.    

I trust all will go well for a joyous outcome.  When is she due?


April 14th 2013. She is seven weeks, according to the initial scan, so she does not get the all clear until 12 weeks. It is very stressful for her.

Ralph
Jim

Ralph;
I'm committing the situation in prayer.
Ralph

Jim wrote:
Ralph;
I'm committing the situation in prayer.


It will be interesting to hear what the reply is

Ralph
Leonard James

Quote:
I cannot change Scripture. That is what the bible says about homosexuality and I am a Christian who believes that the bible is the inspired word of God.

And that is the saddest fact of all. People can be brainwashed into not thinking for themselves, and accepting the cultural writings of long ago as "the word of God".

Only time and education will reduce their number.
Jim

er..
your daughter's situation?
The stress for the whole family must be hard to bear.
I pray that that peace only God can give will be yours - all the family's - at this time.
Blessings!
Honey 56

r Ralph,

Knowing jim as i do, I think he was commenting on your daughters circumstances with the baby.

We understand that this will be a stressful and anxious situation for you, I will also commit your stuation to the Lofd in prayer.  


Honey
Honey 56

Sorry jim,
our posts crossed, but I will leave mine anyway!  


Honey  
Jim

beat you to the button, Honey!
Ralph

Leonard James wrote:
Quote:
I cannot change Scripture. That is what the bible says about homosexuality and I am a Christian who believes that the bible is the inspired word of God.

And that is the saddest fact of all. People can be brainwashed into not thinking for themselves, and accepting the cultural writings of long ago as "the word of God".

Only time and education will reduce their number.


I do not want to get into the wrongs and rights of the acts of homosexuality and its effects on the global family as that would lead me up the path of Judgement. It is none of my business. I like you leonard, a lot. I have the greatest respect for you and who you are. It does not effect me at all that you are gay. I am happy that you have been happy in your relationship for such a long time. I am looking at it from a cold perspective of what the bible says is wrong and right. I accept those words and will allow my god to do the judgement. The words are just words.

Education is fine as long as those being educated receive the complete truth.

Ralph
Ralph

Jim wrote:
er..
your daughter's situation?
The stress for the whole family must be hard to bear.
I pray that that peace only God can give will be yours - all the family's - at this time.
Blessings!


Sorry Jim. My fault. I have witnessed your prayers before so i am grateful for them now.

Thank You

Ralph
Ralph

Honey 56 wrote:
r Ralph,

Knowing jim as i do, I think he was commenting on your daughters circumstances with the baby.

We understand that this will be a stressful and anxious situation for you, I will also commit your stuation to the Lofd in prayer.  


Honey


Sincere Thanks Honey

I put PCOS because I wanted to see if anyone would ask what it was. By the responses here it looks like everyone knows what PCOS is. I am an old man, how come it was completely knew to me and quite frightening.

Ralph
Ketty

Ralph wrote:

April 14th 2013. She is seven weeks, according to the initial scan, so she does not get the all clear until 12 weeks. It is very stressful for her.




I'm sure it is very stressful for her and for you and her mum.  I trust all will go well for a joyous outcome.  
Leonard James

Ralph wrote:

I do not want to get into the wrongs and rights of the acts of homosexuality and its effects on the global family as that would lead me up the path of Judgement. It is none of my business. I like you leonard, a lot. I have the greatest respect for you and who you are. It does not effect me at all that you are gay. I am happy that you have been happy in your relationship for such a long time.

That has moved me considerably, Ralph ... thank you.
Quote:
I am looking at it from a cold perspective of what the bible says is wrong and right.

And there is the paradox! The warmth and humanity of your above paragraph compared to the cold cruelty of your alleged God's word.
Quote:
I accept those words and will allow my god to do the judgement. The words are just words.

Good man ... it's a pity that all believers don't take the same attitude.

Quote:
Education is fine as long as those being educated receive the complete truth.


Indeed, Ralph! And the complete truth is that nobody knows whether God exists or not.
Leonard James

Ralph wrote:

Sincere Thanks Honey

I put PCOS because I wanted to see if anyone would ask what it was. By the responses here it looks like everyone knows what PCOS is. I am an old man, how come it was completely knew to me and quite frightening.

Ralph

I, too, was completely ignorant of the condition until your post.

I sincerely hope the meds can bring your daughter through the pregnancy safely, and make you a grandad.
Ralph

Leonard James wrote:
Ralph wrote:

Sincere Thanks Honey

I put PCOS because I wanted to see if anyone would ask what it was. By the responses here it looks like everyone knows what PCOS is. I am an old man, how come it was completely knew to me and quite frightening.

Ralph

I, too, was completely ignorant of the condition until your post.

I sincerely hope the meds can bring your daughter through the pregnancy safely, and make you a grandad.


Thank you Leonard, Thank you very much.

At least I am not on my own in my ignorance.

Oh, you are right Leonard, nobody does know that God exists. The evidence for that remains with the individual.

Ralph
Honey 56

Ralph wrote:
Honey 56 wrote:
r Ralph,

Knowing jim as i do, I think he was commenting on your daughters circumstances with the baby.

We understand that this will be a stressful and anxious situation for you, I will also commit your stuation to the Lofd in prayer.  


Honey


Sincere Thanks Honey

I put PCOS because I wanted to see if anyone would ask what it was. By the responses here it looks like everyone knows what PCOS is. I am an old man, how come it was completely knew to me and quite frightening.

Ralph
ear Ralph,

Hello Ralph,
I didn't like to ask about your daughters condition, but I suspect this is why she had conceived a bit later in life? rest assured Ralph the Lord has his hand on you all, especially that little one.  I am sure that you know it well, but psalm 139  is Gods assurance to us that He knows us, each one of us, icluding those who have not been born yet, even before we know ourselves.

Try to trust and not worry too much Ralph, it is even more difficult to watch our own children going through things, that we  wish we could spare them from, but as you know we all belong to our heavenly Father first and foremost.

God bless.

Honey.
Lexilogio

I hope your daughters pregnancy is fulfilled to a happy outcome, Ralph, and will hold her in my prayers. I hope sge isn't too stressed (although I appreciate it would be hard not to be).

       nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Christian chat
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum