Archive for nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Nglreturns is a forum to discuss religion, philosophy, ethics etc...

NGLReturns Daily Quiz - Play here!
 



       nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Atheist chat
bnabernard

For fun

Ok problem solved, Moses invented the de-humidifier and disguised it as a rock.

Elijah on the other hand (remember he set fire to water) invented a ray gun that causes water to spontaneously bust iinto flames as it turns into it's gasseous elements of Hydrogen and water.

This has well been known to exist as it has featured in many comics and sci-fi  films where the alien invades with a gun that causes people to bust into flame, people being mostly made up of water.

They had probably found the secret of the monopole, which I imagine was first discovered by Noah who used the technology to flood the world.

There you are then everything solved, innit  

bernard (hug)  
Leonard James

Re: For fun

bnabernard wrote:
Ok problem solved, Moses invented the de-humidifier and disguised it as a rock.

Elijah on the other hand (remember he set fire to water) invented a ray gun that causes water to spontaneously bust iinto flames as it turns into it's gasseous elements of Hydrogen and water.

This has well been known to exist as it has featured in many comics and sci-fi  films where the alien invades with a gun that causes people to bust into flame, people being mostly made up of water.

They had probably found the secret of the monopole, which I imagine was first discovered by Noah who used the technology to flood the world.

There you are then everything solved, innit  

bernard (hug)  

Your explanations of these miracles makes more sense than the usual ones.
bnabernard

Thought you might like it Len  

Only don't encourage me or I'll come up with more    

bernard (hug)
bnabernard

To late I've got the bug,

The world was at one time inhabited by the Cheese and the Dehmons, the cheese were solitary and quite large often refered to as the Big Cheese, they come from another planet mistakenly understood as the moon where it was thought they lived, hence we get the understanding that the moon is made of Cheese, the Dehmons, later known as demons, used to hang around in groups, hence they were refered to as gods, ie, a Group Of Dehmons, these ruled over a people known as Fruets, commonly they would own a large number of fruets as a labour force, so you would know a god by the number of fruets it had, of course this became bastadised as fruit.

Ah running out of spit  

bernard  
Leonard James

bnabernard wrote:
To late I've got the bug,

The world was at one time inhabited by the Cheese and the Dehmons, the cheese were solitary and quite large often refered to as the Big Cheese, they come from another planet mistakenly understood as the moon where it was thought they lived, hence we get the understanding that the moon is made of Cheese, the Dehmons, later known as demons, used to hang around in groups, hence they were refered to as gods, ie, a Group Of Dehmons, these ruled over a people known as Fruets, commonly they would own a large number of fruets as a labour force, so you would know a god by the number of fruets it had, of course this became bastadised as fruit.

Ah running out of spit  

bernard  

Bernie boy, I think you missed your vocation! I look forward to the next installment.  
bnabernard

Don't reckon I got no more Len, only to add that the Dehmons live in the sound of bow bells where there is a porthole into their dimension and are well known for dropping the aitch, got a get a andle on tat.

bernard (hug)
Powwow

Oh my, somebody is certainly in need of an intervention, and then some time spent at detox.
Leonard James

pow wow wrote:
Oh my, somebody is certainly in need of an intervention, and then some time spent at detox.


Now now, Pow wow, you have your flights of fancy, Bernie has his.
bnabernard

He's hampered not knowing a cockney, even if he comes over and visits petticoat lane or brick lane today he'll have a job finding one,
Where's jack innit.
I'll send him a copy of Pigmalion (if I could spell it first)

Perhaps there's another tale there  

bernard (hug)
Powwow

I never realized there's an advantage to knowing a cockney.LOL
Ketty

pow wow wrote:
. . . knowing a cockney . . .


I have an image of Dick Van Dyke singing 'chim chimeny  . . . ' in my mind's eye.  
Shrub Dweller

Bernard

Are you saying the heros of the Bible where aliens ? That's Scientology !
genghiscant

Cockneys, PAH...........Bloody northerners.
bnabernard

Shrub Dweller wrote:
Bernard

Are you saying the heros of the Bible where aliens ? That's Scientology !


  Perhaps I should perfect the story and sell it to them.

Nah, but It does point out that to have water there has to be a source iether an underground spring from a basin, or out of the moisture in the air, (as in a de-humidifier) or in the comming together of hydrogen and oxygen in the right proportion at the right place at the right time, for there  to be water there has to be hydrogen and oxygen.

Moving on we harp on about running cars on water so we are all aware of the properties of water, two very flamable gasses. So why not set fire to it, I'm sure they have been working on it though they do not seem to come up with an answer.

So ehm perhaps scientology has a point  
Or perhaps the one who worked out the mixture knows more about it than anybody else?  

bernard (hug)
Shrub Dweller

bnabernard wrote:
Shrub Dweller wrote:
Bernard

Are you saying the heros of the Bible where aliens ? That's Scientology !


  Perhaps I should perfect the story and sell it to them.

Nah, but It does point out that to have water there has to be a source iether an underground spring from a basin, or out of the moisture in the air, (as in a de-humidifier) or in the comming together of hydrogen and oxygen in the right proportion at the right place at the right time, for there  to be water there has to be hydrogen and oxygen.

Moving on we harp on about running cars on water so we are all aware of the properties of water, two very flamable gasses. So why not set fire to it, I'm sure they have been working on it though they do not seem to come up with an answer.

So ehm perhaps scientology has a point  
Or perhaps the one who worked out the mixture knows more about it than anybody else?  

bernard (hug)

I think you should perfect the story and sell it to them, they are worth $Billions. In fact if I could acquire some hero powers I could pose as an alien and take over those $Billions. Oh well, we can all dream.

Don't fully follow your water thing. The problem is that as hydrogen and oxygen readily form into H2O this means the bonds formed are quite strong so sparating them isn't too easy; takes power and money etc. But yes, one of the dreams is to run cars on hydrogen, which is clean because the waste product or 'exhaust' is water.
Lexilogio

They have invented cars which run on hydrogen

http://www.popularmechanics.com/c...ernative-fuel/gas-mileage/4271579
Shrub Dweller

Lexilogio wrote:
They have invented cars which run on hydrogen

http://www.popularmechanics.com/c...ernative-fuel/gas-mileage/4271579

True, but there are problems with it, so the dream hasn't been fulfilled. They need, when I last heard, to 'encase' the hydrogen into a liquid form as dealing with a gas is tricky and dangerous and it needs a tank about the size of a boot.
bnabernard

Water?  

bernard (hug)
Shrub Dweller

bnabernard wrote:
Water?  

bernard (hug)

When I said liquid I meant,.....urrrm, a different one ........ ,more in a soluble way so it can be easily extracted  .......... you are incorrigible !!! The hydrogen-oxygen bond in water is too strong to split easily for the production of hydrogen.
bnabernard

Wot we got is a need to ecourage the nothing to absorb a atom.
Wait till I finish me ray gun, it encourages the nothing to increase between the molucules and generates a spark to ignite the hydrogen.

Now back to me Dan Dare comic  

bernard  
Shrub Dweller

bnabernard wrote:
Wot we got is a need to ecourage the nothing to absorb a atom.
Wait till I finish me ray gun, it encourages the nothing to increase between the molucules and generates a spark to ignite the hydrogen.

Now back to me Dan Dare comic  

bernard  


We're all waiting for you to finish designing your ray gun.

It'll make you rich one day !!!
bnabernard

I'm quite positive about my monopole but keep getting negative results, however I'm quite magnetised by results so far,    

bernard (hug)

       nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Atheist chat
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum