Archive for nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Nglreturns is a forum to discuss religion, philosophy, ethics etc...

NGLReturns Daily Quiz - Play here!
 



       nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Just joined? Come in and say hi
Truster

Hi

Hi.
Lexilogio

Welcome to the Forum!
Derek

Hi Truster, and welcome to the best forum on the internet. A place, where I am sure, you will enjoy some lively and rewarding debate. Lexi, who has already welcome you, is the best, smartest and fairest admin. that you will find. A perfect recipe for a rewarding and informative debate. A very warm welcome to you.

Ralph
Leonard James

Hello Truster!

Let's get battling then mate!    
Ketty

My husband has given me permission [tic]and if you believe that, then you'll believe anything[/tic] to say hello.  
Jim

Hi, (a)Truster;
Glad you registered here.
Catch you both here and R&E (If Ketty lets me...)
Truster

Thanks for the welcome.
Ketty

Jim wrote:
(If Ketty lets me...)




 
Derek

Truster wrote:
Thanks for the welcome.


Ah, Camarthenshire. Just down the road from me. Another Welsh boy, Croeso cynnes iawn, shwmae, bore da. Are you a Christian?
Sebastian Toe

Ralph2 wrote:
Truster wrote:
Thanks for the welcome.


Ah, Camarthenshire. Just down the road from me. Another Welsh boy, Croeso cynnes iawn, shwmae, bore da. Are you a Christian?

Oh Truster is a Christian for sure. Once you have had a discussion or two with him you will soon find out if you are one or not.
I suspect that you will be declared not to be one but lets wait and see!
Have fun and no hair-pulling in the playground.
gone

Hi Truster my darling, BIG HUGS and KISSES. Now if that doesn't have you running for the mountains nothing will!
Derek

Sebastian Toe wrote:
Ralph2 wrote:
Truster wrote:
Thanks for the welcome.


Ah, Camarthenshire. Just down the road from me. Another Welsh boy, Croeso cynnes iawn, shwmae, bore da. Are you a Christian?

Oh Truster is a Christian for sure. Once you have had a discussion or two with him you will soon find out if you are one or not.
I suspect that you will be declared not to be one but lets wait and see!
Have fun and no hair-pulling in the playground.


Well, I will not pre judge him. As far as I am concerned he is a new member and is welcomed to debate. If he is amicable then he will find me of the same temperament. If otherwise, then I am capable of holding my own. We will see.
Truster

How is a person expected to 'debate' when his posts are moderated? Had enough of that nonsense at the Beeb? Two of my posts have not been allowed as it is. I imagine neither will this one be.
Jim

By 'eck!
In moderation already?
Is this a record?
Leonard James

Truster wrote:
How is a person expected to 'debate' when his posts are moderated? Had enough of that nonsense at the Beeb? Two of my posts have not been allowed as it is. I imagine neither will this one be.


Well, clearly you were wrong!  

I'm sure if you are honest with yourself you will be able to see the reason why the others weren't allowed.  Take the bad bits out and repost.
Truster

Leonard James wrote:
Truster wrote:
How is a person expected to 'debate' when his posts are moderated? Had enough of that nonsense at the Beeb? Two of my posts have not been allowed as it is. I imagine neither will this one be.


Well, clearly you were wrong!  

I'm sure if you are honest with yourself you will be able to see the reason why the others weren't allowed.  Take the bad bits out and repost.


My posts went straight to moderate and there were no 'bad bits' just truthful bits.
Derek

Truster wrote:
How is a person expected to 'debate' when his posts are moderated? Had enough of that nonsense at the Beeb? Two of my posts have not been allowed as it is. I imagine neither will this one be.


I think you will find that most forums have a period of moderation. Mine was 500 odd posts but I expected something like that. My posts were always on show within a short period. TV is pretty good for that.
Derek

Jim wrote:
By 'eck!
In moderation already?
Is this a record?


You know that all knew members go on moderation for a while Jim. Stop taunting.
Jim

Er....
I didn't go on premod when I joined.
Derek

Jim wrote:
Er....
I didn't go on premod when I joined.


Well, I have more experience then you, all of my sock puppets did.  
Leonard James

Truster wrote:


My posts went straight to moderate and there were no 'bad bits' just truthful bits.


Well then, perhaps your "truthful bits" were a bit harshly put, and might upset the more sensitive.
Sebastian Toe

Ralph2 wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
Ralph2 wrote:
Truster wrote:
Thanks for the welcome.


Ah, Camarthenshire. Just down the road from me. Another Welsh boy, Croeso cynnes iawn, shwmae, bore da. Are you a Christian?

Oh Truster is a Christian for sure. Once you have had a discussion or two with him you will soon find out if you are one or not.
I suspect that you will be declared not to be one but lets wait and see!
Have fun and no hair-pulling in the playground.


Well, I will not pre judge him. As far as I am concerned he is a new member and is welcomed to debate. If he is amicable then he will find me of the same temperament. If otherwise, then I am capable of holding my own. We will see.


enjoy
gone

I see Truster is now permanently banned from R&E.
Derek

Floo wrote:
I see Truster is now permanently banned from R&E.



WHY do we need to know that. Let what happens on R&E stay on R&E.
The Boyg

Ralph2 wrote:
Floo wrote:
I see Truster is now permanently banned from R&E.



WHY do we need to know that. Let what happens on R&E stay on R&E.


Just gossip, innit. Those who are interested in the R&E board can see it on the R&E board.
Lexilogio

Truster wrote:
How is a person expected to 'debate' when his posts are moderated? Had enough of that nonsense at the Beeb? Two of my posts have not been allowed as it is. I imagine neither will this one be.


New posters generally start on pre-mod.
Derek

The Boyg wrote:
Ralph2 wrote:
Floo wrote:
I see Truster is now permanently banned from R&E.



WHY do we need to know that. Let what happens on R&E stay on R&E.


Just gossip, innit. Those who are interested in the R&E board can see it on the R&E board.


Yes, I know, that is very true, however, it is specifically intended to taint other people's opinions of a new poster on here. That cannot be fair or right. What if he was turning a new page. It is almost as bad as Ketty's unprovoked and dishonest posting of blatant and divisive lies about me over there, intended solely to maliciously taint my character without giving me any recourse for defence, which she has done just today, however, at least Truster has the means by which to defend himself here, but she has given me no such fair opportunity. A Christian?. Hmmmm. I don't think so!! I do not know Truster or his previous reputation, I don't want to either, and will not allow my opinions to be tainted by someone who has such a poor track recorder for her malicious ad hoc insults.

I wonder what the admin over there, like Ketty, think as the information of the ban is in the members only section, so, they obviously do not want anyone watching, other than members, to know what they are doing to their posters.

Just to substantiate my assertion.

Quote:
However "Ralph" aka Faces of Eve (Only by Ketty) due to all his sockpuppets threatened to do so (Lie), therefore and in light of his history and precedent when it comes to threatening people (i never threatened anybody, another unsubstantiated lie), there is protection in place.  One day, he may be convicted (Convicted, what does that even mean) by the Lord and realise he is to apologise, personally, to all those he threatened (Anoter lie, I threatened nobody), and it's best to do so before he meets God face to Face, but that's an aside. It is all an aside, why are you even mentioning it

http://www.religionethics.co.uk/i...hp?topic=7404.msg388173#msg388173
Ketty

Ralph2 wrote:
The Boyg wrote:
Ralph2 wrote:

WHY do we need to know that. Let what happens on R&E stay on R&E.

Just gossip, innit. Those who are interested in the R&E board can see it on the R&E board.

[Lots of blah blah]


"Ralph" just for once do you think you could desist from bring your very clear issues to every single thread - even those greeting people.  Not everything is about you!  
Derek

Ketty wrote:
"Ralph" just for once do you think you could desist from bring your very clear issues to every single thread - even those greeting people.  Not everything is about you!  


I have no issues. I was simply using your obsession with me, to highlight Floo's need to discredit this new member on this forum. They are both malicious attempts to taint the views of other posters. But that is what atheists like you and Floo do. At least Floo has given Truster a means by which to defend himself, which is more then you have done with me. Yet another sign that is bringing your claim to be a Christian into disrepute.

Do I detect a small smoke screening technique here. I think I do.
Ketty

Ralph2 wrote:
[Lots of blah blah]




"Ralph", clearly you don't understand and I realise it's part of your condition, your issues, and your MO  

But just to repeat: this thread to greet our latest member is not about you.    
The Boyg

Ketty wrote:
Ralph2 wrote:
[Lots of blah blah]




"Ralph", clearly you don't understand and I realise it's part of your condition, your issues, and your MO  

But just to repeat: this thread to greet our latest member is not about you.    


It isn't for gossiping about what's happening on R&E either.

Perhaps you should remind Floo, in your capacity of moderator, of that too.
Truster

Floo wrote:
I see Truster is now permanently banned from R&E.


Not so.
gone

Truster wrote:
Floo wrote:
I see Truster is now permanently banned from R&E.


Not so.


So how come there was an announcement to that effect yesterday?
Sebastian Toe

Truster wrote:
Floo wrote:
I see Truster is now permanently banned from R&E.


Not so.



Re: Banned Posters
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2013, 10:01:21 AM »
As a follow-up to the previous post regarding the 3-day suspension of Truster earlier this week.

On his return today he was advised that there were certain conditions that he would be expected to comply with if he wished to remain a member of this Forum.  He declined to accept these.

Therefore, Truster has been banned on a permanent basis.

Gordon

http://www.religionethics.co.uk/index.php?topic=6939.0
Truster

Sebastian Toe wrote:
Truster wrote:
Floo wrote:
I see Truster is now permanently banned from R&E.


Not so.



Re: Banned Posters
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2013, 10:01:21 AM »
As a follow-up to the previous post regarding the 3-day suspension of Truster earlier this week.

On his return today he was advised that there were certain conditions that he would be expected to comply with if he wished to remain a member of this Forum.  He declined to accept these.

Therefore, Truster has been banned on a permanent basis.

Gordon

http://www.religionethics.co.uk/index.php?topic=6939.0


The fact I declined made it my decision not theirs.
Derek

Sebastian Toe wrote:
Truster wrote:
Floo wrote:
I see Truster is now permanently banned from R&E.


Not so.



Re: Banned Posters
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2013, 10:01:21 AM »
As a follow-up to the previous post regarding the 3-day suspension of Truster earlier this week.

On his return today he was advised that there were certain conditions that he would be expected to comply with if he wished to remain a member of this Forum.  He declined to accept these.

Therefore, Truster has been banned on a permanent basis.

Gordon

http://www.religionethics.co.uk/index.php?topic=6939.0


Only members can see that link. It is their way of hiding the bullying. Trust you to do your investigation and bring stuff here that does not belong here. Well done. You are so good at keeping us all informed and picking up your shovel to help others dig their holes. Always good to have someone like you around with a preprepared back knife.
Sebastian Toe

Truster wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
Truster wrote:
Floo wrote:
I see Truster is now permanently banned from R&E.


Not so.



Re: Banned Posters
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2013, 10:01:21 AM »
As a follow-up to the previous post regarding the 3-day suspension of Truster earlier this week.

On his return today he was advised that there were certain conditions that he would be expected to comply with if he wished to remain a member of this Forum.  He declined to accept these.

Therefore, Truster has been banned on a permanent basis.

Gordon

http://www.religionethics.co.uk/index.php?topic=6939.0


The fact I declined made it my decision not theirs.


you are still banned
Derek

Sebastian Toe wrote:
Truster wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
Truster wrote:
Floo wrote:
I see Truster is now permanently banned from R&E.


Not so.



Re: Banned Posters
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2013, 10:01:21 AM »
As a follow-up to the previous post regarding the 3-day suspension of Truster earlier this week.

On his return today he was advised that there were certain conditions that he would be expected to comply with if he wished to remain a member of this Forum.  He declined to accept these.

Therefore, Truster has been banned on a permanent basis.

Gordon

http://www.religionethics.co.uk/index.php?topic=6939.0


The fact I declined made it my decision not theirs.


you are still banned


I, like Truster, also decided not to comply with their stupid, one sided and dictatorial rules. They said I couldn't threaten posters. Nobody here cares, just the other day FG threatened to hack Ketty's account and we all laughed, didn't we Ketty  

Your not banned though, there is some good debates going on over there. You could contribute to them.  
Truster

The fact of the matter is simple. All my OP's are still up and there are hundreds if not thousands of people who have and will read them…job done!

The word of Yah Veh never returns void. It always fulfils its purpose. Unto destruction or salvation, it always has a purpose. To the praise of the glory of His grace, justice and judgments.
Ketty

Ralph2 wrote:
the other day FG threatened to hack Ketty's account


No he didn't sweety.  You and truth are not friends "Ralph" we all know that already.  But I'm glad you and your sons had another laughing event on your sofa.  

And, although clearly you've proved it's difficult for you, please at least try and desist making somebody else's thread all about you.  
Derek

Ketty wrote:
Ralph2 wrote:
the other day FG threatened to hack Ketty's account


No he didn't sweety.  You and truth are not friends "Ralph" we all know that already.  But I'm glad you and your sons had another laughing event on your sofa.  

And, although clearly you've proved it's difficult for you, please at least try and desist making somebody else's thread all about you.  


You are responding. You do not have to answer my post. So, are you denying that FG said that he had already hacked your post on R&E and that he said it right here. Just a Yes or No will suffice.

Quote:
I have already hacked Ketts details on Jaks site..  I just need to do so here to prove my suspicions, this is a more secure website
Quizzimodo

Ralph2 wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
Truster wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
Truster wrote:
Floo wrote:
I see Truster is now permanently banned from R&E.


Not so.



Re: Banned Posters
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2013, 10:01:21 AM »
As a follow-up to the previous post regarding the 3-day suspension of Truster earlier this week.

On his return today he was advised that there were certain conditions that he would be expected to comply with if he wished to remain a member of this Forum.  He declined to accept these.

Therefore, Truster has been banned on a permanent basis.

Gordon

http://www.religionethics.co.uk/index.php?topic=6939.0


The fact I declined made it my decision not theirs.


you are still banned


I, like Truster, also decided not to comply with their stupid, one sided and dictatorial rules. They said I couldn't threaten posters. Nobody here cares, just the other day FG threatened to hack Ketty's account and we all laughed, didn't we Ketty  

Your not banned though, there is some good debates going on over there. You could contribute to them.  



Nope.
You wre banned too

Looks like I'll have to spend more time over here to experience aT's brand of fire & brimstone
The Boyg

Ketty wrote:
And, although clearly you've proved it's difficult for you, please at least try and desist making somebody else's thread all about you.  


Yes Ralph, don't you realise that this thread is for gossiping about events on the R&E board?
Derek

Quizzimodo wrote:
Ralph2 wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
Truster wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
Truster wrote:
Floo wrote:
I see Truster is now permanently banned from R&E.


Not so.



Re: Banned Posters
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2013, 10:01:21 AM »
As a follow-up to the previous post regarding the 3-day suspension of Truster earlier this week.

On his return today he was advised that there were certain conditions that he would be expected to comply with if he wished to remain a member of this Forum.  He declined to accept these.

Therefore, Truster has been banned on a permanent basis.

Gordon

http://www.religionethics.co.uk/index.php?topic=6939.0


The fact I declined made it my decision not theirs.


you are still banned


I, like Truster, also decided not to comply with their stupid, one sided and dictatorial rules. They said I couldn't threaten posters. Nobody here cares, just the other day FG threatened to hack Ketty's account and we all laughed, didn't we Ketty  

Your not banned though, there is some good debates going on over there. You could contribute to them.  



Nope.
You wre banned too

Looks like I'll have to spend more time over here to experience aT's brand of fire & brimstone


Did you not see the emoticons. Do you know what they mean. I am being sarcastic and humorous.      Smilie_PDT  
Quizzimodo

Ralph2 wrote:
Quizzimodo wrote:
Ralph2 wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
Truster wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
Truster wrote:
Floo wrote:
I see Truster is now permanently banned from R&E.


Not so.



Re: Banned Posters
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2013, 10:01:21 AM »
As a follow-up to the previous post regarding the 3-day suspension of Truster earlier this week.

On his return today he was advised that there were certain conditions that he would be expected to comply with if he wished to remain a member of this Forum.  He declined to accept these.

Therefore, Truster has been banned on a permanent basis.

Gordon

http://www.religionethics.co.uk/index.php?topic=6939.0


The fact I declined made it my decision not theirs.


you are still banned


I, like Truster, also decided not to comply with their stupid, one sided and dictatorial rules. They said I couldn't threaten posters. Nobody here cares, just the other day FG threatened to hack Ketty's account and we all laughed, didn't we Ketty  

Your not banned though, there is some good debates going on over there. You could contribute to them.  



Nope.
You wre banned too

Looks like I'll have to spend more time over here to experience aT's brand of fire & brimstone


Did you not see the emoticons. Do you know what they mean. I am being sarcastic and humorous.      Smilie_PDT  


Sorry, didn't realise which part of your post the emoticons referred to
Derek

Quizzimodo wrote:
Ralph2 wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
Truster wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
Truster wrote:
Floo wrote:
I see Truster is now permanently banned from R&E.


Not so.



Re: Banned Posters
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2013, 10:01:21 AM »
As a follow-up to the previous post regarding the 3-day suspension of Truster earlier this week.

On his return today he was advised that there were certain conditions that he would be expected to comply with if he wished to remain a member of this Forum.  He declined to accept these.

Therefore, Truster has been banned on a permanent basis.

Gordon

http://www.religionethics.co.uk/index.php?topic=6939.0


The fact I declined made it my decision not theirs.


you are still banned


I, like Truster, also decided not to comply with their stupid, one sided and dictatorial rules. They said I couldn't threaten posters. Nobody here cares, just the other day FG threatened to hack Ketty's account and we all laughed, didn't we Ketty  

Your not banned though, there is some good debates going on over there. You could contribute to them.  



Nope.
You wre banned too

Looks like I'll have to spend more time over here to experience aT's brand of fire & brimstone


Your not banned either. Don't you have a Christian under attack by your gang  to kick on R&E, whilst they are already down. Your good at that. I am sure they must be missing you.
Quizzimodo

Quote:
Your not banned either. Don't you have a Christian under attack by your gang  to kick on R&E, whilst they are already down. Your good at that. I am sure they must be missing you.


The wonder of the internet.
I can be in 2 places at once
Derek

Quizzimodo wrote:
Quote:
Your not banned either. Don't you have a Christian under attack by your gang  to kick on R&E, whilst they are already down. Your good at that. I am sure they must be missing you.


The wonder of the internet.
I can be in 2 places at once


Which is a real shame. But not quite in 2 places at once, you are either looking at this one or the other. You cannot be typing in one and the other at the same time either.  Smilie_PDT  Smilie_PDT
Quizzimodo

Ralph2 wrote:
Quizzimodo wrote:
Quote:
Your not banned either. Don't you have a Christian under attack by your gang  to kick on R&E, whilst they are already down. Your good at that. I am sure they must be missing you.


The wonder of the internet.
I can be in 2 places at once


Which is a real shame. But not quite in 2 places at once, you are either looking at this one or the other. You cannot be typing in one and the other at the same time either.  Smilie_PDT  Smilie_PDT


Can with 2 computers  
Derek

Quizzimodo wrote:
Ralph2 wrote:
Quizzimodo wrote:
Quote:
Your not banned either. Don't you have a Christian under attack by your gang  to kick on R&E, whilst they are already down. Your good at that. I am sure they must be missing you.


The wonder of the internet.
I can be in 2 places at once


Which is a real shame. But not quite in 2 places at once, you are either looking at this one or the other. You cannot be typing in one and the other at the same time either.  Smilie_PDT  Smilie_PDT


Can with 2 computers  


What you can look a two computers at the exact same time and type in coherent words. I don't think soooooo    
Sebastian Toe

Truster wrote:
The fact of the matter is simple. All my OP's are still up and there are hundreds if not thousands of people who have and will read them…job done!

The word of Yah Veh never returns void. It always fulfils its purpose. Unto destruction or salvation, it always has a purpose. To the praise of the glory of His grace, justice and judgments.


Hundreds, thousands?
That's some popular board!
Dozens is more likely!

Anyhoo they will all be archived soon enough and then lost in the depths of t'internet- forever.
Sebastian Toe

Ralph2 wrote:


Only members can see that link. It is their way of hiding the bullying.


Only members of this board can see the bear pit, to which you contribute.
Is that hiding bullying also?
Truster

Sebastian Toe wrote:
Truster wrote:
The fact of the matter is simple. All my OP's are still up and there are hundreds if not thousands of people who have and will read them…job done!

The word of Yah Veh never returns void. It always fulfils its purpose. Unto destruction or salvation, it always has a purpose. To the praise of the glory of His grace, justice and judgments.


Hundreds, thousands?
That's some popular board!
Dozens is more likely!

Anyhoo they will all be archived soon enough and then lost in the depths of t'internet- forever.


Go there and count the views to the OP's I made in four days.  The atheist thread had 2168 views I made 11 other Posts.
Truster

Sebastian Toe wrote:
Truster wrote:
The fact of the matter is simple. All my OP's are still up and there are hundreds if not thousands of people who have and will read them…job done!

The word of Yah Veh never returns void. It always fulfils its purpose. Unto destruction or salvation, it always has a purpose. To the praise of the glory of His grace, justice and judgments.


Hundreds, thousands?
That's some popular board!
Dozens is more likely!

Anyhoo they will all be archived soon enough and then lost in the depths of t'internet- forever.


I should have added. If you intend interacting with me that you check your facts before you start typing. Or like others who fail to stick with facts based on truth you'll just be ignored by me.
Derek

Sebastian Toe wrote:
Truster wrote:
The fact of the matter is simple. All my OP's are still up and there are hundreds if not thousands of people who have and will read them…job done!

The word of Yah Veh never returns void. It always fulfils its purpose. Unto destruction or salvation, it always has a purpose. To the praise of the glory of His grace, justice and judgments.


Hundreds, thousands?
That's some popular board!
Dozens is more likely!

Anyhoo they will all be archived soon enough and then lost in the depths of t'internet- forever.



So, you have a sweet spot for Truster as well as me. I am so jealous. Quite a nasty post as well, but I have had worse from you, so hope I am still favourite.
Sebastian Toe

Ralph2 wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
Truster wrote:
The fact of the matter is simple. All my OP's are still up and there are hundreds if not thousands of people who have and will read them…job done!

The word of Yah Veh never returns void. It always fulfils its purpose. Unto destruction or salvation, it always has a purpose. To the praise of the glory of His grace, justice and judgments.


Hundreds, thousands?
That's some popular board!
Dozens is more likely!

Anyhoo they will all be archived soon enough and then lost in the depths of t'internet- forever.



So, you have a sweet spot for Truster as well as me. I am so jealous. Quite a nasty post as well, but I have had worse from you, so hope I am still favourite.

You must have some twisted mind to take that from a post which is merely stating facts!
Unless you can show that the R&E boards has thousands of viewers or if you can say that the posts will not be culled and lost?
Can you?
Truster

Sebastian Toe wrote:
Ralph2 wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
Truster wrote:
The fact of the matter is simple. All my OP's are still up and there are hundreds if not thousands of people who have and will read them…job done!

The word of Yah Veh never returns void. It always fulfils its purpose. Unto destruction or salvation, it always has a purpose. To the praise of the glory of His grace, justice and judgments.


Hundreds, thousands?
That's some popular board!
Dozens is more likely!

Anyhoo they will all be archived soon enough and then lost in the depths of t'internet- forever.



So, you have a sweet spot for Truster as well as me. I am so jealous. Quite a nasty post as well, but I have had worse from you, so hope I am still favourite.

You must have some twisted mind to take that from a post which is merely stating facts!
Unless you can show that the R&E boards has thousands of viewers or if you can say that the posts will not be culled and lost?
Can you?


You obviously were not stating facts. Just because something enters your mind does not make it factual. Why did you make such a stupid statement?
Quizzimodo

Truster wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
Truster wrote:
The fact of the matter is simple. All my OP's are still up and there are hundreds if not thousands of people who have and will read them…job done!

The word of Yah Veh never returns void. It always fulfils its purpose. Unto destruction or salvation, it always has a purpose. To the praise of the glory of His grace, justice and judgments.


Hundreds, thousands?
That's some popular board!
Dozens is more likely!

Anyhoo they will all be archived soon enough and then lost in the depths of t'internet- forever.


I should have added. If you intend interacting with me that you check your facts before you start typing. Or like others who fail to stick with facts based on truth you'll just be ignored by me.


Truster: as the cliche goes "there are lies, damn lies & statistics"

Every time one of us goes into a thread (eg to read a new post) it clocks up another viewing so unless you think on the 10th viewing we're likely to change our opinion, the statistics are meaningless as it's very often the same people re-reading
Truster

Quizzimodo wrote:
Truster wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
Truster wrote:
The fact of the matter is simple. All my OP's are still up and there are hundreds if not thousands of people who have and will read them…job done!

The word of Yah Veh never returns void. It always fulfils its purpose. Unto destruction or salvation, it always has a purpose. To the praise of the glory of His grace, justice and judgments.


Hundreds, thousands?
That's some popular board!
Dozens is more likely!

Anyhoo they will all be archived soon enough and then lost in the depths of t'internet- forever.


I should have added. If you intend interacting with me that you check your facts before you start typing. Or like others who fail to stick with facts based on truth you'll just be ignored by me.


Truster: as the cliche goes "there are lies, damn lies & statistics"

Every time one of us goes into a thread (e.g. to read a new post) it clocks up another viewing so unless you think on the 10th viewing we're likely to change our opinion, the statistics are meaningless as it's very often the same people re-reading


There was a time, when I joined the Beeb, that I was on 4 different sites. I used to keep a record of every view that my OP's would receive. I was able to take variables into account and see trends. In this particular case based on unregistered guests the figures were showing view per new post of around 15 to 1 which increased to 30-1
The problem with the likes of you is simple. Anything you are unsure of you blindly oppose and thus prove you ignorance. Anything you can't explain you just make it up as you go along. You not only oppose the truth, you oppose all that is right.
To further back up my stance on this. I'm on pre-mod on an American site for denouncing a very famous pastor. They couldn't ban me outright, because of the level of truth I post. The post that was locked down still receives around 30 to 100 views per week.
Derek

Sebastian Toe wrote:
Ralph2 wrote:


Only members can see that link. It is their way of hiding the bullying.


Only members of this board can see the bear pit, to which you contribute.
Is that hiding bullying also?


One is a no holds barred forum and the other is forum admin. Hmmmm. No real comparison is there? One protects any potential new members from seeing offensive behaviour that might offend and deter, and the other hides underhanded activity and abuse by the admin. No, still no comparison.
Quizzimodo

Ralph2 wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
Ralph2 wrote:


Only members can see that link. It is their way of hiding the bullying.


Only members of this board can see the bear pit, to which you contribute.
Is that hiding bullying also?


One is a no holds barred forum and the other is forum admin. Hmmmm. No real comparison is there? One protects any potential new members from seeing offensive behaviour that might offend and deter, and the other hides underhanded activity and abuse by the admin. No, still no comparison.


R&E is set up so only members can read certain info.
Just like this one.

No differences unless you are trying to manufacture them
Derek

Sebastian Toe wrote:
Ralph2 wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
Truster wrote:
The fact of the matter is simple. All my OP's are still up and there are hundreds if not thousands of people who have and will read them…job done!

The word of Yah Veh never returns void. It always fulfils its purpose. Unto destruction or salvation, it always has a purpose. To the praise of the glory of His grace, justice and judgments.


Hundreds, thousands?
That's some popular board!
Dozens is more likely!

Anyhoo they will all be archived soon enough and then lost in the depths of t'internet- forever.



So, you have a sweet spot for Truster as well as me. I am so jealous. Quite a nasty post as well, but I have had worse from you, so hope I am still favourite.

You must have some twisted mind to take that from a post which is merely stating facts!
Unless you can show that the R&E boards has thousands of viewers or if you can say that the posts will not be culled and lost?
Can you?


Twisted mind? How on earth did you come to that conclusion?

I am sure that over time it does have thousands of viewers.

The culled bit is the spiteful bit, like playground rhetoric.
Derek

Quizzimodo wrote:
Ralph2 wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
Ralph2 wrote:


Only members can see that link. It is their way of hiding the bullying.


Only members of this board can see the bear pit, to which you contribute.
Is that hiding bullying also?


One is a no holds barred forum and the other is forum admin. Hmmmm. No real comparison is there? One protects any potential new members from seeing offensive behaviour that might offend and deter, and the other hides underhanded activity and abuse by the admin. No, still no comparison.


R&E is set up so only members can read certain info.
Just like this one.

No differences unless you are trying to manufacture them


This forum has section that cannot be seen to protect viewers, where as, the R&E Forum has sections that cannot be seen to protect themselves from criticism of there dishonest treatment of posters. You just cannot compare sites. We have a good honest and fair admin, where as, R&E have wannabes with traffic warden syndrome. They start the most docile of threads, usually by the same people and frequented by the same posters who argue the same points of view and simply get rid of those who disagree. It was a fairly good site but your current mods have ruined it. Even if I say so myself, MG was a far better mod then all four of those put together.

What does that even mean, to try and manufacture a difference. The differences are obvious. We have unconditional fairness and freedom of speech, R&E patrons do not. They are all sheep being herded by unscrupulous shepherds intent on animal cruelty.
Ketty

Sebastian Toe wrote:

Anyhoo they will all be archived soon enough and then lost in the depths of t'internet- forever.


Unless you keep a Word document with it all.        
Quizzimodo

Quote:
What does that even mean, to try and manufacture a difference. The differences are obvious. We have unconditional fairness and freedom of speech, R&E patrons do not. They are all sheep being herded by unscrupulous shepherds intent on animal cruelty.


The only difference as far I can see is that you are allowed on one but not the other

Care to explain the "animal cruelty" bit?
Derek

Ketty wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:

Anyhoo they will all be archived soon enough and then lost in the depths of t'internet- forever.


Unless you keep a Word document with it all.        


No church today Ketty?
Derek

Quizzimodo wrote:
Quote:
What does that even mean, to try and manufacture a difference. The differences are obvious. We have unconditional fairness and freedom of speech, R&E patrons do not. They are all sheep being herded by unscrupulous shepherds intent on animal cruelty.


The only difference as far I can see is that you are allowed on one but not the other

Care to explain the "animal cruelty" bit?


That, my friend, is a very good observation that proves my point explicitly. I was removed from there as a result of my opinions. No other reason. I was falsely accused of threatening in order for them to do that. It is a blatant lie and a means to their warped ends. I am here because I do not threaten people. My posts are testimony to that claim. I am here because Lexi is a good Christian who loves her enemies and turns the other cheek. Nothing extraordinary for a Christian of her calibre. I remain here because I try to abide by the rules of the forum. Why am I still here? Because I am none of the things that they said I was and being here is proof positive that they contrived it all to rid me of the forum. I am here because this is a fair forum where ones opinions can be expressed without fear of repression.

Animal Cruelty. An ex-mod being permanently banned for doing nothing more then using the truth to expose the underhanded tactics of the admin. over there.
Ketty

Ralph2 wrote:


No church today Ketty?


So you lied when you said you never post to me?  No change there then.  
Derek

Ketty wrote:
Ralph2 wrote:


No church today Ketty?


So you lied when you said you never post to me?  No change there then.  


No, I said that I never post to you first. Check the thread and see who posted first. It was you. So, no church today then, or no church any day.

Quote:
Ralph" just for once do you think you could desist from bring your very clear issues to every single thread - even those greeting people.  Not everything is about you!
trentvoyager

Quote:
They are all sheep being herded by unscrupulous shepherds intent on animal cruelty.


That is nonsense.

These are MB's - difficult to manage sometimes  - there are bound to be decisions made by Mods that we all disagree with from time to time - but the implications of your post bear no relationship to R & E or NGL.
Derek

trentvoyager wrote:
Quote:
They are all sheep being herded by unscrupulous shepherds intent on animal cruelty.


That is nonsense.

These are MB's - difficult to manage sometimes  - there are bound to be decisions made by Mods that we all disagree with from time to time - but the implications of your post bear no relationship to R & E or NGL.


I disagree, as you do, according to what you said over there. If I am right, it confirms that you disagree with me just because it is me and not because it is your opinion.

Quote:
I don't - and it is one of the reasons why this place becomes more and more irrelevant to me.

Decent people paralysed by some misplaced devotion to allowing "contrary opinions" even though they are offensive, immoral and in every way inhuman.

I can understand contrary opinions around fiscal policy, or the existence of God, or any number of other things.

I cannot understand the apparent condoning of an opinion that says lets bring in the death penalty for gays as a "contrary opinion".

But hey, if you think its ok - go ahead
.

Oh, you are right. This statement bears no reference to NGL, however, it does to R&E.

Quote:
They are all sheep being herded by unscrupulous shepherds intent on animal cruelty.
trentvoyager

No I recognise that it is difficult and  I think they are incorrect about that issue and at least one other issue - but what I don't then do is make a leap and accuse them of being Cruella DeVille.


It is because of the one issue above that the place is becoming irrelevant to me because I really do not need to read the thoughts of posters like Cymru which quite frankly are inhuman as I hope you recognise.
Derek

trentvoyager wrote:
No I recognise that it is difficult and  I think they are incorrect about that issue and at least one other issue - but what I don't then do is make a leap and accuse them of being Cruella DeVille.


It is because of the one issue above that the place is becoming irrelevant to me because I really do not need to read the thoughts of posters like Cymru which quite frankly are inhuman as I hope you recognise.



I do not have the same opinions as Cymru, however, he should have the same right as anybody else to express it, and reap the consequences.

It is because of the one issue of false accusations that I dislike that forum.
Ketty

Ralph2 wrote:

No, I said that I never post to you first.


Yep, so you're a liar again then sweety.  My post was not to you, therefore you posted to me, unsolicited.   But then again, that's a habit of yours innit though.



Btw, this new obsession of yours regarding my church attendance is not healthy - obsessions rarely are.  We know you're unchurched 'cos you've told us.  Maybe LDS don't do church other than on a Sunday morning?  



What's it all about "Ralphie"?  Is it just for the moment you live?  What's it all about when you sort it out, "Ralphie"?  Are we meant to take more than we give, or are we meant to be kind?  And if only fools are kind, "Ralphie", then i guess it's wise to be cruel.  And if life belongs only to the strong, "Ralphie", what will you lend on an old golden rule? As sure as i believe there's a heaven above, "Ralphie", I know there's something much more, something even non-believers can believe in.  I believe in love, "Ralphie".  Without true love we just exist, "Ralphie".  Until you find the love you've missed* you're nothing, "Ralphie".  When you walk let your heart lead the way and you'll find love any day, "Ralphie", "Ralphie".   "Ralphie" it's all about yoooooooo.  We know you like it best that way.    


In Christ Jesus*
I love you "Ralphie", but remember! He* loves us more than we can ever love.  

* I AM: God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit.
Ketty

trentvoyager wrote:
. . . I really do not need to read the thoughts of posters like Cymru which quite frankly are inhuman as I hope you recognise.


  I'm certain that all sane and rational people would recognise the fact it's inhuman and in fact, wicked, to call for the death penalty, or even criminalisation of homosexuality.  Thank the Lord those days are long gone.
Derek

[quote="Ketty:97454"]

Quote:
Ralph2 wrote:

No, I said that I never post to you first.


Yep, so you're a liar again then sweety.  My post was not to you, therefore you posted to me, unsolicited.   But then again, that's a habit of yours innit though.



If it was not to me then why was the salutation to me?

Quote:
Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ralph2 wrote:
The Boyg wrote:
Ralph2 wrote:

WHY do we need to know that. Let what happens on R&E stay on R&E.

Just gossip, innit. Those who are interested in the R&E board can see it on the R&E board.

[Lots of blah blah]


"Ralph" just for once do you think you could desist from bring your very clear issues to every single thread - even those greeting people.  Not everything is about you!  


Quote:
Btw, this new obsession of yours regarding my church attendance is not healthy - obsessions rarely are.  We know you're unchurched 'cos you've told us.  Maybe LDS don't do church other than on a Sunday morning?  



It is not an obsession, as in the way you stalk me, it is an observation. A Christian would normally be in church on a Sunday. Because you obviously are not at church it just adds to  theory that you are not a Christian.

Quote:
What's it all about "Ralphie"?  Is it just for the moment you live?  What's it all about when you sort it out, "Ralphie"?  Are we meant to take more than we give, or are we meant to be kind?  And if only fools are kind, "Ralphie", then i guess it's wise to be cruel.  And if life belongs only to the strong, "Ralphie", what will you lend on an old golden rule? As sure as i believe there's a heaven above, "Ralphie", I know there's something much more, something even non-believers can believe in.  I believe in love, "Ralphie".  Without true love we just exist, "Ralphie".  Until you find the love you've missed you're nothing, "Ralphie".  When you walk let your heart lead the way and you'll find love any day, "Ralphie", "Ralphie".   "Ralphie" it's all about yoooooooo.  We know you like it best that way.    


Nice words, that I sincerely wish that I could believe.
gone

Ketty wrote:
trentvoyager wrote:
. . . I really do not need to read the thoughts of posters like Cymru which quite frankly are inhuman as I hope you recognise.


  I'm certain that all sane and rational people would recognise the fact it's inhuman and in fact, wicked, to call for the death penalty, or even criminalisation of homosexuality.  Thank the Lord those days are long gone.


It certainly says something about a person who can find good in Hitler!
Derek

Floo wrote:
Ketty wrote:
trentvoyager wrote:
. . . I really do not need to read the thoughts of posters like Cymru which quite frankly are inhuman as I hope you recognise.


  I'm certain that all sane and rational people would recognise the fact it's inhuman and in fact, wicked, to call for the death penalty, or even criminalisation of homosexuality.  Thank the Lord those days are long gone.


It certainly says something about a person who can find good in Hitler!


There is good in everyone. We were all innocent children at some point in our lives. Either the world we live in has turned him into a genecidal maniacs or we came here trailing that kind of glory, dictated to by the pure evil that we had before we got here. Hitler was either the result of his environment, or his genes, or his pre-existent persona. To say that he had no good is naive and vacuous. He had good, however, he did a great deal more wrong in his evil agenda to rule the world.
Sebastian Toe

Ralph2 wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
Ralph2 wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
Truster wrote:
The fact of the matter is simple. All my OP's are still up and there are hundreds if not thousands of people who have and will read them…job done!

The word of Yah Veh never returns void. It always fulfils its purpose. Unto destruction or salvation, it always has a purpose. To the praise of the glory of His grace, justice and judgments.


Hundreds, thousands?
That's some popular board!
Dozens is more likely!

Anyhoo they will all be archived soon enough and then lost in the depths of t'internet- forever.



So, you have a sweet spot for Truster as well as me. I am so jealous. Quite a nasty post as well, but I have had worse from you, so hope I am still favourite.

You must have some twisted mind to take that from a post which is merely stating facts!
Unless you can show that the R&E boards has thousands of viewers or if you can say that the posts will not be culled and lost?
Can you?


Twisted mind? How on earth did you come to that conclusion?

I am sure that over time it does have thousands of viewers.

The culled bit is the spiteful bit, like playground rhetoric.


The culled bit is by necessity due to server restrictions, nothing to do with spitefulness, but only a twisted mind would think that.
Truster

Ralph2 wrote:
Floo wrote:
Ketty wrote:
trentvoyager wrote:
. . . I really do not need to read the thoughts of posters like Cymru which quite frankly are inhuman as I hope you recognise.


  I'm certain that all sane and rational people would recognise the fact it's inhuman and in fact, wicked, to call for the death penalty, or even criminalisation of homosexuality.  Thank the Lord those days are long gone.


It certainly says something about a person who can find good in Hitler!


There is good in everyone. We were all innocent children at some point in our lives. Either the world we live in has turned him into a genecidal maniacs or we came here trailing that kind of glory, dictated to by the pure evil that we had before we got here. Hitler was either the result of his environment, or his genes, or his pre-existent persona. To say that he had no good is naive and vacuous. He had good, however, he did a great deal more wrong in his evil agenda to rule the world.


''There is good in everyone. We were all innocent children at some point in our lives.''

Whatever it is you do you certainly don't read the Bible, ''There is none good, no not one''.  
Sebastian Toe

Truster wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
Ralph2 wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
Truster wrote:
The fact of the matter is simple. All my OP's are still up and there are hundreds if not thousands of people who have and will read them…job done!

The word of Yah Veh never returns void. It always fulfils its purpose. Unto destruction or salvation, it always has a purpose. To the praise of the glory of His grace, justice and judgments.


Hundreds, thousands?
That's some popular board!
Dozens is more likely!

Anyhoo they will all be archived soon enough and then lost in the depths of t'internet- forever.



So, you have a sweet spot for Truster as well as me. I am so jealous. Quite a nasty post as well, but I have had worse from you, so hope I am still favourite.

You must have some twisted mind to take that from a post which is merely stating facts!
Unless you can show that the R&E boards has thousands of viewers or if you can say that the posts will not be culled and lost?
Can you?


You obviously were not stating facts. Just because something enters your mind does not make it factual. Why did you make such a stupid statement?

You obviously don't know how the stats are collated thus you obviously were not stating facts. Just because something enters your mind does not make it factual. Why did you make such a stupid statement?
Derek

Sebastian Toe wrote:
Ralph2 wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
Ralph2 wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
Truster wrote:
The fact of the matter is simple. All my OP's are still up and there are hundreds if not thousands of people who have and will read them…job done!

The word of Yah Veh never returns void. It always fulfils its purpose. Unto destruction or salvation, it always has a purpose. To the praise of the glory of His grace, justice and judgments.


Hundreds, thousands?
That's some popular board!
Dozens is more likely!

Anyhoo they will all be archived soon enough and then lost in the depths of t'internet- forever.



So, you have a sweet spot for Truster as well as me. I am so jealous. Quite a nasty post as well, but I have had worse from you, so hope I am still favourite.

You must have some twisted mind to take that from a post which is merely stating facts!
Unless you can show that the R&E boards has thousands of viewers or if you can say that the posts will not be culled and lost?
Can you?


Twisted mind? How on earth did you come to that conclusion?

I am sure that over time it does have thousands of viewers.

The culled bit is the spiteful bit, like playground rhetoric.


The culled bit is by necessity due to server restrictions, nothing to do with spitefulness, but only a twisted mind would think that.


Or someone who is smart enough to knows what people like you are all about.
Lexilogio

I don't think it is appropriate to be discussing the management of another forum here.
Derek

Lexilogio wrote:
I don't think it is appropriate to be discussing the management of another forum here.


That's good enough for me.
Sebastian Toe

Ralph2 wrote:


Or someone who is smart enough to knows what people like you are all about.


....and 'people like me' are all about, what exactly?
Sebastian Toe

Lexilogio wrote:
I don't think it is appropriate to be discussing the management of another forum here.


...it's your ball, so ok.
Quizzimodo

Truster wrote:
Ralph2 wrote:
Floo wrote:
Ketty wrote:
trentvoyager wrote:
. . . I really do not need to read the thoughts of posters like Cymru which quite frankly are inhuman as I hope you recognise.


  I'm certain that all sane and rational people would recognise the fact it's inhuman and in fact, wicked, to call for the death penalty, or even criminalisation of homosexuality.  Thank the Lord those days are long gone.


It certainly says something about a person who can find good in Hitler!


There is good in everyone. We were all innocent children at some point in our lives. Either the world we live in has turned him into a genecidal maniacs or we came here trailing that kind of glory, dictated to by the pure evil that we had before we got here. Hitler was either the result of his environment, or his genes, or his pre-existent persona. To say that he had no good is naive and vacuous. He had good, however, he did a great deal more wrong in his evil agenda to rule the world.


''There is good in everyone. We were all innocent children at some point in our lives.''

Whatever it is you do you certainly don't read the Bible, ''There is none good, no not one''.  



Yay. Truster views Ralph has a heretic.

Who's got the popcorn, this could be worth watching
Derek

Truster wrote:
Ralph2 wrote:
Floo wrote:
Ketty wrote:
trentvoyager wrote:
. . . I really do not need to read the thoughts of posters like Cymru which quite frankly are inhuman as I hope you recognise.


  I'm certain that all sane and rational people would recognise the fact it's inhuman and in fact, wicked, to call for the death penalty, or even criminalisation of homosexuality.  Thank the Lord those days are long gone.


It certainly says something about a person who can find good in Hitler!


There is good in everyone. We were all innocent children at some point in our lives. Either the world we live in has turned him into a genecidal maniacs or we came here trailing that kind of glory, dictated to by the pure evil that we had before we got here. Hitler was either the result of his environment, or his genes, or his pre-existent persona. To say that he had no good is naive and vacuous. He had good, however, he did a great deal more wrong in his evil agenda to rule the world.


''There is good in everyone. We were all innocent children at some point in our lives.''

Whatever it is you do you certainly don't read the Bible, ''There is none good, no not one''.  


So what is it in my post that leads you to believe that I do not read the bible?
Ketty

Quizzimodo wrote:

Who's got the popcorn, this could be worth watching


I've got sweet or savoury - help yourself.
Truster

Ralph2 wrote:
Truster wrote:
Ralph2 wrote:
Floo wrote:
Ketty wrote:
trentvoyager wrote:
. . . I really do not need to read the thoughts of posters like Cymru which quite frankly are inhuman as I hope you recognise.


  I'm certain that all sane and rational people would recognise the fact it's inhuman and in fact, wicked, to call for the death penalty, or even criminalisation of homosexuality.  Thank the Lord those days are long gone.


It certainly says something about a person who can find good in Hitler!


There is good in everyone. We were all innocent children at some point in our lives. Either the world we live in has turned him into a genecidal maniacs or we came here trailing that kind of glory, dictated to by the pure evil that we had before we got here. Hitler was either the result of his environment, or his genes, or his pre-existent persona. To say that he had no good is naive and vacuous. He had good, however, he did a great deal more wrong in his evil agenda to rule the world.


''There is good in everyone. We were all innocent children at some point in our lives.''

Whatever it is you do you certainly don't read the Bible, ''There is none good, no not one''.  


So what is it in my post that leads you to believe that I do not read the bible?


You said there is good in everyone.
gone

There are plenty of good people in this world, many of them aren't religious.
Truster

Floo wrote:
There are plenty of good people in this world, many of them aren't religious.


The scriptures says, '' There is none good (just) no not one.They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. .''

What you see as good floo is filth in the sight of Yah Veh.
Quizzimodo

Truster wrote:
Floo wrote:
There are plenty of good people in this world, many of them aren't religious.


The scriptures says, '' There is none good (just) no not one.They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. .''

What you see as good floo is filth in the sight of Yah Veh.


What miserable, hateful existence you lead

Give me godless atheists any day
Truster

Quizzimodo wrote:
Truster wrote:
Floo wrote:
There are plenty of good people in this world, many of them aren't religious.


The scriptures says, '' There is none good (just) no not one.They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. .''

What you see as good floo is filth in the sight of Yah Veh.


What miserable, hateful existence you lead

Give me godless atheists any day


By definition an atheist is 'without Theos' or Godless, because the Eternal has left them in that state. I was once atheist and so I know how you feel when confronted by the sovereignty of the Almighty. Most people that profess a form of religion are atheist.
Derek

Truster wrote:
Floo wrote:
There are plenty of good people in this world, many of them aren't religious.


The scriptures says, '' There is none good (just) no not one.They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. .''

What you see as good floo is filth in the sight of Yah Veh.


That just means that we are all sinners and fall short of the glory of God. Even a sinner can perform righteous acts.

A poor woman was short of 52p to pay for her meagre shopping whilst I stood by the till at the local shop yesterday, so, rather then cause her any further embarrassment I signalled to the shop keeper that I would pay it. Now by mentioning it here I will probably lose any blessing for a good deed done but that is worth it to show that we all have good within us, even Floo. To say otherwise is, quite frankly, rubbish.
Shaker

Quizzimodo wrote:
Truster wrote:
Floo wrote:
There are plenty of good people in this world, many of them aren't religious.


The scriptures says, '' There is none good (just) no not one.They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. .''

What you see as good floo is filth in the sight of Yah Veh.


What miserable, hateful existence you lead

Give me godless atheists any day

Five minutes' observation demonstrates that it makes absolutely no difference. On the one hand atheists have committed tremendously wicked atrocities of desperate savagery and bestiality, and on the other hand absolutely sincere and devout piety never prevented anyone from carrying out acts of the most unspeakable depravity.

The only salient difference in this regard appears to be that atheists commit these acts with no regard to atheism, whereas all too often religious believers invoke their faith to do so.
Truster

Ralph2 wrote:
Truster wrote:
Floo wrote:
There are plenty of good people in this world, many of them aren't religious.


The scriptures says, '' There is none good (just) no not one.They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. .''

What you see as good floo is filth in the sight of Yah Veh.


That just means that we are all sinners and fall short of the glory of God. Even a sinner can perform righteous acts.

A poor woman was short of 52p to pay for her meagre shopping whilst I stood by the till at the local shop yesterday, so, rather then cause her any further embarrassment I signalled to the shop keeper that I would pay it. Now by mentioning it here I will probably lose any blessing for a good deed done but that is worth it to show that we all have good within us, even Floo. To say otherwise is, quite frankly, rubbish.


You obviously haven't got a clue what 'righteous' means….off you go and check some secular dictionary and come back with an answer that satisfies the curious, but is far from truth.
Quizzimodo

Shaker wrote:
Quizzimodo wrote:
Truster wrote:
Floo wrote:
There are plenty of good people in this world, many of them aren't religious.


The scriptures says, '' There is none good (just) no not one.They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. .''

What you see as good floo is filth in the sight of Yah Veh.


What miserable, hateful existence you lead

Give me godless atheists any day

Five minutes' observation demonstrates that it makes absolutely no difference. Atheists have committed tremendously wicked atrocities, and sincere and devout religious faith never prevented anyone from carrying out acts of the most unspeakable depravity.

The only salient difference appears to be that atheists commit these acts with no regard to atheism, whereas all too often religious believers invoke their faith to do so.



Very true. There have been no wars started in the name of atheism
Shaker

There's a discussion to be had in here somewhere, Q, but on another thread and not on the Just Joined sub-forum  
Derek

Floo wrote:
There are plenty of good people in this world, many of them aren't religious.


Well, of course, Leonard James is a prime example. Not everyone who gains entry into the kingdom of God will where the label of a Christian.

       nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Just joined? Come in and say hi Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum