Archive for nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Nglreturns is a forum to discuss religion, philosophy, ethics etc...

NGLReturns Daily Quiz - Play here!
 



       nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Bible study
bnabernard

How did they know

Heres a start.

How did they know that Jesus met up with Moses and Elijah, they had no experience of seeing moses and elijah,
How easy is it to pick an inndividual out even when you know them when people dress much the same, and are bearded?

bernard (hug)
Jim

Re: How did they know

bnabernard wrote:
Heres a start.

How did they know that Jesus met up with Moses and Elijah, they had no experience of seeing moses and elijah,
How easy is it to pick an inndividual out even when you know them when people dress much the same, and are bearded?

bernard (hug)
 



How do you know they had beards?
bnabernard

So there we are, two questions, so another question is then, is there an answer or just more questions?

bernard (hug)
LeClerc

Re: How did they know

Hello Bernie

bnabernard wrote:
Heres a start.

How did they know that Jesus met up with Moses and Elijah, they had no experience of seeing moses and elijah,
How easy is it to pick an inndividual out even when you know them when people dress much the same, and are bearded?

bernard (hug)


Lets start with the scriptures first Bernie

Matthew 17
Six days later, Yeshua took Kefa, Ya‘akov and his brother Yochanan and led them up a high mountain privately. 2 As they watched, he began to change form — his face shone like the sun, and his clothing became as white as light. 3 Then they looked and saw Moshe and Eliyahu speaking with him. 4 Kefa said to Yeshua, “It’s good that we’re here, Lord. I’ll put up three shelters if you want — one for you, one for Moshe and one for Eliyahu.” 5 While he was still speaking, a bright cloud enveloped them; and a voice from the cloud said, “This is my Son, whom I love, with whom I am well pleased. Listen to him!” 6 When the talmidim heard this, they were so frightened that they fell face down on the ground. 7 But Yeshua came and touched them. “Get up!” he said, “Don’t be afraid.” 8 So they opened their eyes, looked up and saw only Yeshua by himself.
9 As they came down the mountain, Yeshua ordered them, “Don’t tell anyone what you have seen until the Son of Man has been raised from the dead.” 10 The talmidim asked him, “Then why do the Torah-teachers say that Eliyahu must come first?” 11 He answered, “On the one hand, Eliyahu is coming and will restore all things; 12 on the other hand, I tell you that Eliyahu has come already, and people did not recognize him but did whatever they pleased to him. In the same way, the Son of Man too is about to suffer at their hands.” 13 Then the talmidim understood that he was talking to them about Yochanan the Immerser.


Mark 9
9Yes!” he went on, “I tell you that there are some people standing here who will not experience death until they see the Kingdom of God come in a powerful way!”
2 Six days later, Yeshua took Kefa, Ya‘akov and Yochanan and led them up a high mountain privately. As they watched, he began to change form, 3 and his clothes became dazzlingly white, whiter than anyone in the world could possibly bleach them. 4 Then they saw Eliyahu and Moshe speaking with Yeshua. 5 Kefa said to Yeshua, “It’s good that we’re here, Rabbi! Let’s put up three shelters — one for you, one for Moshe and one for Eliyahu.” 6 (He didn’t know what to say, they were so frightened.) 7 Then a cloud enveloped them; and a voice came out of the cloud, “This is my Son, whom I love. Listen to him!” 8 Suddenly, when they looked around, they no longer saw anyone with them except Yeshua.
9 As they came down the mountain, he warned them not to tell anyone what they had seen until after the Son of Man had risen from the dead. 10 So they kept the matter to themselves; but they continued asking each other, “What is this ‘rising from the dead’?” 11 They also asked him, “Why do the Torah-teachers say that Eliyahu has to come first?” 12 “Eliyahu will indeed come first,” he answered, “and he will restore everything. Nevertheless, why is it written in the Tanakh that the Son of Man must suffer much and be rejected? 13 There’s more to it: I tell you that Eliyahu has come, and they did whatever they pleased to him, just as the Tanakh says about him.”


and

Luke 9
27 I tell you the truth, there are some people standing here who will not experience death until they see the Kingdom of God.”
28 About a week after Yeshua said these things, he took Kefa, Yochanan and Ya‘akov with him and went up to the hill country to pray. 29 As he was praying, the appearance of his face changed; and his clothing became gleaming white. 30 Suddenly there were two men talking with him — Moshe and Eliyahu! 31 They appeared in glorious splendor and spoke of his exodus, which he was soon to accomplish in Yerushalayim. 32 Kefa and those with him had been sound asleep; but on becoming fully awake, they saw his glory and the two men standing with him. 33 As the men were leaving Yeshua, Kefa said to him, not knowing what he was saying, “It’s good that we’re here, Rabbi! Let’s put up three shelters — one for you, one for Moshe and one for Eliyahu.” 34 As he spoke, a cloud came and enveloped them. They were frightened as they entered the cloud; 35 and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, “This is my Son, whom I have chosen. Listen to him!” 36 When the voice spoke, Yeshua was alone once more. They kept quiet — at that time they told no one anything of what they had seen.


Now Bernie, would Y'shua have called Moses and Elijah by name, since Peter James and John heard Y'shua speaking with them ?

Regards

LeClerc
Jim

bnabernard wrote:
So there we are, two questions, so another question is then, is there an answer or just more questions?

bernard (hug)
   


You're the one who asserted that they had beards, Bernie.
I was only wondering how you knew this.


(I'm not beardist...I have a beard!)
bnabernard

and a voice came out of the cloud, “This is my Son, whom I love. Listen to him!”

Well LC are we then making presumptions because it does not say that Jeshuah addressed them by name. Nor does it say they were bearded, so presumptions to questions leads to more questions.

However, we do have evidence that Jeshuah was not God because His voice came out of the clouds, or is that another presumption, who's voice was it? more especialy whos voice was it if, as you say, Jeshuah was God the Father,

'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.


What do we have here and who is missing alonside Moses?

bernard (hug)
LeClerc

Hello Bernie

bnabernard wrote:
and a voice came out of the cloud, “This is my Son, whom I love. Listen to him!”

Well LC are we then making presumptions because it does not say that Jeshuah addressed them by name. Nor does it say they were bearded, so presumptions to questions leads to more questions.

However, we do have evidence that Jeshuah was not God because His voice came out of the clouds, or is that another presumption, who's voice was it? more especialy whos voice was it if, as you say, Jeshuah was God the Father,

'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.


What do we have here and who is missing alonside Moses?

bernard (hug)


Its not what I say Bernie that matters but what the scriptures say.

Now lets examine the Aramaic to rule out what you perceive as Greek influence

John 1 Aramaic Plain English
1In the origin The Word had been existing and That Word had been existing with God and That Word was himself God.

ܒܪܫܝܬ ܐܝܬܘܗܝ ܗܘܐ ܡܠܬܐ ܘܗܘ ܡܠܬܐ ܐܝܬܘܗܝ ܗܘܐ ܠܘܬ ܐܠܗܐ ܘܐܠܗܐ ܐܝܬܘܗܝ ܗܘܐ ܗܘ ܡܠܬ

http://biblehub.com/aramaic-english-gospels/john/1.htm

Do you believe the above scripture, yes or no ?

Regards

LeClerc
bnabernard

]and a voice came out of the cloud, “This is my Son, whom I love. Listen to him!”

Well LC are we then making presumptions because it does not say that Jeshuah addressed them by name. Nor does it say they were bearded, so presumptions to questions leads to more questions.

However, we do have evidence that Jeshuah was not God because His voice came out of the clouds, or is that another presumption, who's voice was it? more especialy whos voice was it if, as you say, Jeshuah was God the Father,

'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.


What do we have here and who is missing alonside Moses?

bernard (hug)
LeClerc

Hello Bernie

bnabernard wrote:
and a voice came out of the cloud, “This is my Son, whom I love. Listen to him!”

Well LC are we then making presumptions because it does not say that Jeshuah addressed them by name. Nor does it say they were bearded, so presumptions to questions leads to more questions.

However, we do have evidence that Jeshuah was not God because His voice came out of the clouds, or is that another presumption, who's voice was it? more especialy whos voice was it if, as you say, Jeshuah was God the Father,

'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.


What do we have here and who is missing alonside Moses?

bernard (hug)


Its not what I say Bernie that matters but what the scriptures say.

Now lets examine the Aramaic to rule out what you perceive as Greek influence

John 1 Aramaic Plain English
1In the origin The Word had been existing and That Word had been existing with God and That Word was himself God.

ܒܪܫܝܬ ܐܝܬܘܗܝ ܗܘܐ ܡܠܬܐ ܘܗܘ ܡܠܬܐ ܐܝܬܘܗܝ ܗܘܐ ܠܘܬ ܐܠܗܐ ܘܐܠܗܐ ܐܝܬܘܗܝ ܗܘܐ ܗܘ ܡܠܬ

http://biblehub.com/aramaic-english-gospels/john/1.htm

Do you believe the above scripture, yes or no ?

Answer this question Bernie then we might start to make progress.

Regards

LeClerc
bnabernard

Do 'I' believe scripture  

a voice came out of the cloud, “This is my Son, whom I love. Listen to him!”


'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.


bernard (hug)
LeClerc

Hello Bernie

bnabernard wrote:
and a voice came out of the cloud, “This is my Son, whom I love. Listen to him!”

Well LC are we then making presumptions because it does not say that Jeshuah addressed them by name. Nor does it say they were bearded, so presumptions to questions leads to more questions.

However, we do have evidence that Jeshuah was not God because His voice came out of the clouds, or is that another presumption, who's voice was it? more especialy whos voice was it if, as you say, Jeshuah was God the Father,

'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.


What do we have here and who is missing alonside Moses?

bernard (hug)


Its not what I say Bernie that matters but what the scriptures say.

Now lets examine the Aramaic to rule out what you perceive as Greek influence

John 1 Aramaic Plain English
1In the origin The Word had been existing and That Word had been existing with God and That Word was himself God.

ܒܪܫܝܬ ܐܝܬܘܗܝ ܗܘܐ ܡܠܬܐ ܘܗܘ ܡܠܬܐ ܐܝܬܘܗܝ ܗܘܐ ܠܘܬ ܐܠܗܐ ܘܐܠܗܐ ܐܝܬܘܗܝ ܗܘܐ ܗܘ ܡܠܬ

http://biblehub.com/aramaic-english-gospels/john/1.htm

Do you believe the above scripture, yes or no ?

Answer this question Bernie then we might start to make progress.

Regards

LeClerc
bnabernard

you are correct LC, it's not what you say it's what God and His son say.

a voice came out of the cloud, “This is my Son, whom I love. Listen to him!”


'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.


bernard (hug)
Leonard James

bnabernard wrote:
you are correct LC, it's not what you say it's what God and His son say.

a voice came out of the cloud, “This is my Son, whom I love. Listen to him!”


'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.


bernard (hug)


I wouldn't trust people who hear voices coming from clouds too much!  
LeClerc

Morning Bernie

bnabernard wrote:
you are correct LC, it's not what you say it's what God and His son say.

a voice came out of the cloud, “This is my Son, whom I love. Listen to him!”


'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.


bernard (hug)


So Bernie, The Messiah in returning to His God, came forth from where ?

and Bernie

When you look at the Son whose reflection do you see ?

Regards

LeClerc
bnabernard

bnabernard wrote:
you are correct LC, it's not what you say it's what God and His son say.

a voice came out of the cloud, “This is my Son, whom I love. Listen to him!”


'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.


bernard (hug)


So you are happy with the notion that Yeshua called Moses and Elijah by name and that the disciples heard and believed but you have a problem with voices of God speaking of His son, oh well.

What would you like me to see when I look at the son, I'll repeat that, what would YOU like me to see when I look at the son.


Eve was created out of Adam the first human formed from the dust, who did Eve go to when she died?

And as we are on that line, eve was out of Adam, was eve adam? was she the first human or the first woman or both?
Flesh of his flesh ect, was she the image of adam the image of a human or the image of a woman?
Was she equal with Adam or was Adam her head, who was responsible for what?

As adam was formed from the dust he returned to dust, eve formed from adam returns to dust, well earth, and it's the cycle of the flesh that it is sustained by the earth, was Yeshuah earth?

bernard (hug)
LeClerc

Morning Bernie.

bnabernard wrote:


And as we are on that line, eve was out of Adam, was eve adam? was she the first human or the first woman or both?

bernard (hug)


One question at a time Bernie.

Lets turn to Genesis 5 verse 2

In the ASV Bible we read

male and female created he them, and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

Both male and female (Hebrew zakar and nĕqebah) are called Adam.

In the RSV we read
Male and female he created them, and he blessed them and named them Man when they were created

Both male and female (Hebrew zakar and nĕqebah) are called Man.

In Hebrew Adam is both zakar and nĕqebah and in English Man is both male and female.

Now if we turn to Genesis 2 verse 23 in the ASV we read

And the man said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

In Hebrew man is translated from the hebrew adam however further on Man is translated from the Hebrew 'iysh whereas Woman is trnaslated from the Hebrew 'ishshah.

So returning to Genesis 5 verse 2 we see adam translated as man being both Hebrew iysh and ishshah.

Returning to your question, hebrew ishshah who is adam (man) was taken out of Hebrew iysh who is also adam (man).

However in English, ish is translated man, and ishshah is translated woman.

Hence the reason for some confusion.

Regards

LeClerc[/i]
bnabernard

Not realy, wo man taken from man in simple terms that I learnt, so what was the confusion you are struggling with?

If you see a wo man do you see man?

bernard (hug)

An addendum for Ketty Ivy Julie and others, I reckon it's a case of woe for man innit    
LeClerc

Morning Bernie

bnabernard wrote:

If you see a wo man do you see man?

bernard (hug)



When I see a wo man I see the female form of a species that is called man.

How do you understand ''man'' in the following scripture.

Genesis 6 English Standard version
When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them,

Now are you trying to tell us that when YOU see a wo man you see a species that is not man.

In the following article who is said to be responsible for global warming

Regards

LeClerc
bnabernard

Ah, I see you have now created a Hu man.

bernard (hug)
LeClerc

Hello Bernie

bnabernard wrote:
Ah, I see you have now created a Hu man.

bernard (hug)


I haven't created anyone Bernie

However

Genesis 1 RSV
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

God created man (Hebrew adam) male and female.

You seem to be having a problem Bernie.

Regards

LeClerc
bnabernard

LeClerc wrote:
Hello Bernie

bnabernard wrote:
Ah, I see you have now created a Hu man.

bernard (hug)


I haven't created anyone Bernie

However

Genesis 1 RSV
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

So when asked to show them the father Jesus would simply remind them of their image by pointing to himself

God created man (Hebrew adam) male and female.

You seem to be having a problem Bernie.

Nope, I simply read scripture and find that God created a human before he seperated the natures of the human into two sexes.

I might point out that you seem to have a problem because the first human  created in the image of God would be different than the image of a human today given that two sexes exist.
Raises the question, was Jesus a human in the image of the first created human, or was he a human in the nature of the upgraded human following the seperation of the sexes.


Regards

LeClerc



“This is my Son, whom I love. Listen to him!”


'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.


What do you reckon then a dual sex son or a man.

bernard (hug)
LeClerc

Morning Bernie

bnabernard wrote:


Nope, I simply read scripture and find that God created a human before he seperated the natures of the human into two sexes.

bernard (hug)


In the scriptures which you simply read, the Hebrew word, which you are translating into the English word human, is ?

Regards

LeClerc
bnabernard

We had beef for dinner, is beef diner?

Words are just brush strokes on a canvas, get up and see the picture.

bernard (hug)
LeClerc

Evening Bernie

bnabernard wrote:
We had beef for dinner, is beef diner?

Words are just brush strokes on a canvas, get up and see the picture.

bernard (hug)


Was it not you who posted

bnabernard wrote:


And as we are on that line, eve was out of Adam, was eve adam? was she the first human or the first woman or both?

bernard (hug)


Now Bernie you have an answer to your question.

bnabernard wrote:


Nope, I simply read scripture and find that God created a human before he seperated the natures of the human into two sexes.

bernard (hug)


In the scriptures which you simply read, the Hebrew word, which you are translating into the English word human, is ?

The problem is you do not appear to like the answer.

Regards

LeClerc
Farmer Geddon

LeClerc wrote:
Hello Bernie

bnabernard wrote:
and a voice came out of the cloud, “This is my Son, whom I love. Listen to him!”

Well LC are we then making presumptions because it does not say that Jeshuah addressed them by name. Nor does it say they were bearded, so presumptions to questions leads to more questions.

However, we do have evidence that Jeshuah was not God because His voice came out of the clouds, or is that another presumption, who's voice was it? more especialy whos voice was it if, as you say, Jeshuah was God the Father,

'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.


What do we have here and who is missing alonside Moses?

bernard (hug)


Its not what I say Bernie that matters but what the scriptures say.

Now lets examine the Aramaic to rule out what you perceive as Greek influence

John 1 Aramaic Plain English
1In the origin The Word had been existing and That Word had been existing with God and That Word was himself God.

ܒܪܫܝܬ ܐܝܬܘܗܝ ܗܘܐ ܡܠܬܐ ܘܗܘ ܡܠܬܐ ܐܝܬܘܗܝ ܗܘܐ ܠܘܬ ܐܠܗܐ ܘܐܠܗܐ ܐܝܬܘܗܝ ܗܘܐ ܗܘ ܡܠܬ

http://biblehub.com/aramaic-english-gospels/john/1.htm

Do you believe the above scripture, yes or no ?

Regards

LeClerc


The NT wasn't written in Aramiac, nor was it written in the Yiddish you keep quoting.

Just stick to the Greek and stop confusing yourself, you dumbass tw@...
JMC

Farmer Geddon wrote:

The NT wasn't written in Aramiac, nor was it written in the Yiddish you keep quoting.

Just stick to the Greek and stop confusing yourself...


bnabernard

Quite true and emphasised by the different style of brush stroke  

What we have though is not so much of a change to the picture as we move from miltha to logos through word as they are not specific just the same as man gives his word and a mutiple of understandings come into play.

Had John 1 said in the begining there was the son then it would be specific as it is not then there is no son in the first lines of john 1 and a scenario exists where God is this and that and the other but above all Good,
So what is Good, goodness is Good but for it to be truly good it has to be far reaching and go beyond the moment, therefore for the moment chastisement may appear bad but good in the long term.

So what have you got, a plumbline of God that is a long term benefit to the Good but to some that interferes with the good of the day which by Gods standards are shortlived and leading to a bad outcome.

Note by this token we are out of our depth, which Jesus points out when he says only God is Good and directs away from himself, his emphasis is in his words showing that he does nothing that is not aproved of by his Father but only what his Father shows him, this then gives him, Jesu, the appearence of being good, however it is what he does that is good, but not good if you happen to say, be a trader in the temple etc.

What we see in Jesus is the Good, that is God and therefore the guidline to be at one with God, we then search for what God gives as a direction in being good, examine what he disaproved of in Israel and what he aproved of, when were they in and when were they out.

Regarding the Greek, there was always an attendence to the Jew, an outer court for gentiles, non jew jews so to speak but it's not untill the outsiders try to, and do, take possession of what is not theirs does the world think it's got more right than it has, tut tut, naughty gentiles.

bernard (hug)
LeClerc

Hello Bernie

bnabernard wrote:
We had beef for dinner, is beef diner?

Words are just brush strokes on a canvas, get up and see the picture.

bernard (hug)


Was it not you who posted

bnabernard wrote:


And as we are on that line, eve was out of Adam, was eve adam? was she the first human or the first woman or both?

bernard (hug)


Now Bernie you have an answer to your question.

bnabernard wrote:


Nope, I simply read scripture and find that God created a human before he seperated the natures of the human into two sexes.

bernard (hug)


In the scriptures which you simply read, the Hebrew word, which you are translating into the English word human, is ?

The problem is you do not appear to like the answer.

Regards

LeClerc
bnabernard

Why do you like to skip the part where God creates the first earth being?

bernard (hug)
LeClerc

Hello Bernie

bnabernard wrote:
Why do you like to skip the part where God creates the first earth being?

bernard (hug)


No one is skipping anything

If you read carefully in the day when they were created



Regards

LeClerc
bnabernard

Fine if you live in a world where God created man and woman then went on to create Adam who he put to sleep and created a woman from, thereby giving you two races of man and women.

I expect there is a belief that holds to man and women created and being gods seperate from from man and woman being created as another type of human  

bernard (hug)
LeClerc

Morning Bernie

bnabernard wrote:
Fine if you live in a world where God created man and woman then went on to create Adam who he put to sleep and created a woman from, thereby giving you two races of man and women.

bernard (hug)


You really do have a problem.

Genesis 2 Darby
23 And Man said, This time it is bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh: this shall be called Woman, because this was taken out of a man.

Man is translated from the Hebrew adam.

Woman is translated from the Hebrew ishshah

man is translated from the Hebrew iysh.

The male man, Hebrew adam, is first called iysh after the first female man, Hebrew adam, is taken out of the male man Hebrew adam.

Also note in Genesis 2 Darby
22 And Jehovah Elohim built the rib that he had taken from Man into a woman; and brought her to Man

Woman was not created she was Hebrew banah.

Regards

LeClerc
bnabernard

23 And Man said, This time it is bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh: this shall be called Woman, because this was taken out of a man.


So is a woman man?
Can a woman say, why do you ask me to show you man when you have seen me?



bernard (hug)
LeClerc

Afternoon Bernie

bnabernard wrote:
23 And Man said, This time it is bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh: this shall be called Woman, because this was taken out of a man.


So is a woman man?
Can a woman say, why do you ask me to show you man when you have seen me?



bernard (hug)


Genesis 3
22 YHWH, Elohiym, said, “See, the man has become like one of us, knowing good and evil. Now, to prevent his putting out his hand and taking also from the tree of life, eating, and living forever — ” 23 therefore YHWH, Elohiym, sent him out of the garden of ‘Eden to cultivate the ground from which he was taken. 24 So he drove the man out, and he placed at the east of the garden of ‘Eden the k’ruvim and a flaming sword which turned in every direction to guard the way to the tree of life.

Are you saying the woman's eyes were not opened and she did not know good and evil and that the woman was not driven out of the garden ?

Genesis 3
7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized that they were naked. So they sewed fig leaves together to make themselves loincloths.

Please identify man in the following scripture or don't you see any woman.

Genesis 6
7 So YHWH said, “I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth, both man and beast, creeping thing and birds of the air, for I am sorry that I have made them.”

Regards

LeClerc
bnabernard

Yes, I accept that you are not able to understand, however if you want to understand then you must be prepared to open your mind to the big picture rather than the tunnel vision image that you allow yourself to see.

Taking it one step further, or a step backwards as I have related it before, when you see man do you see the earth?

bernard (hug)
LeClerc

Hello Bernie

bnabernard wrote:
Yes, I accept that you are not able to understand, however if you want to understand then you must be prepared to open your mind to the big picture rather than the tunnel vision image that you allow yourself to see.

Taking it one step further, or a step backwards as I have related it before, when you see man do you see the earth?

bernard (hug)


I see ''adamah'' which if you check, you will see in Hebrew, is a feminine form.

Regards

LeClerc
bnabernard

Blinkers still fixed then.

So what we got now is that when you see a man you actualy see a woman, and then at no time see the earth.

No wonder you get so mixed up by a father and son relationship.

“This is my Son, whom I love. Listen to him!”


'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God
.

There you go just in case you missed it before, what you have here is a father speaking of his son, then cor blimey the son speaks of his father, would you believe that, two of then each speaking of the other, well knock me down with a feather, and there they are these people who go arround saying that the two are one, must be those people who can't get their head round Adam and Eve being two different people who pre-existed as dust.

bernard (hug)
LeClerc

Morning Bernie

bnabernard wrote:


No wonder you get so mixed up by a father and son relationship.

bernard (hug)


Lets see who is mixed up here Bernie.

When son speaks to father is man not speaking with man.

Now are they both not Hebrew ''adam'' ?

Regards

LeClerc
bnabernard

oh well,




“This is my Son, whom I love. Listen to him!”


'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.


whatever you say to suit yourself but you might just as well be a trinitarian, cos they don't listen either.

So here we are the earth is formed out of the dust and a man is formed out of the earth and a woman is formed out of the man, so we got a lot of dust walking arround in one form or another.
Science kind of looks at it and brings the periodic table into play and the self forming of life from the elements, elemental dust one might say,
How far can we trace the dust back, this elemantal list, what was it before it became dust, what has not existed at some time or another in some form or another?

bernard (hug)
LeClerc

Morning Bernie

bnabernard wrote:

So here we are the earth is formed out of the dust

and
bnabernard wrote:

How far can we trace the dust back, this elemantal list, what was it before it became dust, what has not existed at some time or another in some form or another?


Don't you trust the Word of God Bernie ?

Hebrews 11 CJB
3 By trusting, we understand that the universe was created through a spoken word of God, so that what is seen did not come into being out of existing phenomena.


bnabernard wrote:

and a man is formed out of the earth and a woman is formed out of the man, so we got a lot of dust walking arround in one form or another.


Who follows tradition here Bernie ?

What part of man was woman formed out of ?

Regards

LeClerc
bnabernard

His female side. how else would you get a female  

“This is my Son, whom I love. Listen to him!”


'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.


What part of the father is a son made from?

bernard (hug)
LeClerc

Hello Bernie

bnabernard wrote:


What part of the father is a son made from?

bernard (hug)


Yes Bernie especially when the Father of the only begotten Son, is God

John 3:18.
He that believeth on him is not judged: he that believeth not hath been judged already, because he hath not believed on the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Regards

LeClerc
bnabernard

His female side. how else would you get a female  

“This is my Son, whom I love. Listen to him!”


'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.


What part of the father is a son made from?

bernard (hug)
LeClerc

Hello Bernie

bnabernard wrote:


What part of the father is a son made from?

bernard (hug)


A Father, whose is man (Hebrew adam), begets a son who is man (Hebrew adam).

Now Bernie, a Father who is God (Hebrew, YHWH Elohiym) begets a son who is ?

Regards

LeClerc
bnabernard

So you admit to having two Gods.

Do they have the same spirit?

And, what is good?

bernard (hug)
LeClerc

Morning Bernie

bnabernard wrote:


So you admit to having two Gods.

bernard (hug)


No Bernie.

It appears you are having the same problem that Israel had when they were waiting for Moses to come down off the mountain.

Exodus 32 KJV
And he received them at their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool, after he had made it a molten calf: and they said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.”

Regards

LeClerc
bnabernard

.


So what part of a father is a son made from?


“This is my Son, whom I love. Listen to him!”


'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.


Bernard (hug)
LeClerc

Morning Bernie

bnabernard wrote:
.


So what part of a father is a son made from?


“This is my Son, whom I love. Listen to him!”


'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.


Bernard (hug)


So the Son, who has the nature of His Father, that is God, ascended to His Father and not to the dust of the earth.

Regards

LeClerc
bnabernard

LeClerc wrote:
Morning Bernie

bnabernard wrote:
.


So what part of a father is a son made from?


“This is my Son, whom I love. Listen to him!”


'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.


Bernard (hug)


So the Son, who has the nature of His Father, that is God, ascended to His Father and not to the dust of the earth.

Regards

LeClerc



Ok, so the son had a good nature however he was not made of good nature that is something else,
so Leclerc or should I call you Jamesjah (one wonders) we return to the question.


So what part of a father is a son made from?


“This is my Son, whom I love. Listen to him!”


'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.


.Bernard (hug)
LeClerc

Morning Bernie

bnabernard wrote:


Ok, so the son had a good nature

Bernard (hug)


Only God is good is He not ?

Regards

LeClerc
bnabernard

LeClerc wrote:
Morning Bernie

bnabernard wrote:


Ok, so the son had a good nature

Bernard (hug)


Only God is good is He not ?

Regards

LeClerc


Text eh, so God looked at creation and saw it was good.

Bernard (hug)
LeClerc

Moring Bernie

Luke 18
19 Yeshua said to him, “Why are you calling me good? No one is good but God!

Now you have already posted.

bnabernard wrote:


Ok, so the son had a good nature

Bernard (hug)



Regards

LeClerc
bnabernard

bnabernard wrote:
.


So what part of a father is a son made from?


“This is my Son, whom I love. Listen to him!”


'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.


Bernard (hug)


Quote:
A Father, whose is man (Hebrew adam), begets a son who is man (Hebrew adam).

Now Bernie, a Father who is God (Hebrew, YHWH Elohiym) begets a son who is ?

Regards


Was creation seen as 'good'?


Bernard (hug)
LeClerc

Hello Bernie

bnabernard wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Morning Bernie

bnabernard wrote:


Ok, so the son had a good nature

Bernard (hug)


Only God is good is He not ?

Regards

LeClerc


Text eh, so God looked at creation and saw it was good.

Bernard (hug)


Text eh Bernie.

The following is taken from The Living Bible, which you have quoted from in another thread.

Genesis 1 The Living Bible

1 When God began creating[a] the heavens and the earth, 2 the earth was[b] a shapeless, chaotic mass,* with the Spirit of God brooding over the dark vapors.*

3 Then God said, “Let there be light.” And light appeared. 4-5 And God was pleased with it and divided the light from the darkness. He called the light “daytime,” and the darkness “nighttime.” Together they formed the first day.[c]

6 And God said, “Let the vapors separate[d] to form the sky above and the oceans below.” 7-8 So God made the sky, dividing the vapor above from the water below. This all happened on the second day.[e]

9-10 Then God said, “Let the water beneath the sky be gathered into oceans so that the dry land will emerge.” And so it was. Then God named the dry land “earth,” and the water “seas.” And God was pleased. 11-12 And he said, “Let the earth burst forth with every sort of grass and seed-bearing plant, and fruit trees with seeds inside the fruit, so that these seeds will produce the kinds of plants and fruits they came from.” And so it was, and God was pleased. 13 This all occurred on the third day.[f]

14-15 Then God said, “Let bright lights appear in the sky to give light to the earth and to identify the day and the night; they shall bring about the seasons on the earth, and mark the days and years.” And so it was. 16 For God had made two huge lights, the sun and moon, to shine down upon the earth—the larger one, the sun, to preside over the day and the smaller one, the moon, to preside through the night; he had also made the stars. 17 And God set them in the sky to light the earth, 18 and to preside over the day and night, and to divide the light from the darkness. And God was pleased. 19 This all happened on the fourth day.[g]

20 Then God said, “Let the waters teem with fish and other life, and let the skies be filled with birds of every kind.” 21-22 So God created great sea animals, and every sort of fish and every kind of bird. And God looked at them with pleasure, and blessed them all. “Multiply and stock the oceans,” he told them, and to the birds he said, “Let your numbers increase. Fill the earth!” 23 That ended the fifth day.[h]

24 And God said, “Let the earth bring forth every kind of animal—cattle and reptiles and wildlife of every kind.” And so it was. 25 God made all sorts of wild animals and cattle and reptiles. And God was pleased with what he had done.

26 Then God said, “Let us make a man[i]—someone like ourselves,* to be the master of all life upon the earth and in the skies and in the seas.”

27 So God made man like his Maker.
Like God did God make man;
Man and maid did he make them.

28 And God blessed them and told them, “Multiply and fill the earth and subdue it; you are masters of the fish and birds and all the animals. 29 And look! I have given you the seed-bearing plants throughout the earth and all the fruit trees for your food. 30 And I’ve given all the grass and plants to the animals and birds for their food.” 31 Then God looked over all that he had made, and it was excellent in every way. This ended the sixth day.[j]


Is the word ''good'' to be found anywhere in the above text ?

Regards

LeClerc
bnabernard

27 So God made man like his Maker.
Like God did God make man;
Man and maid did he make them.

Was God good?

Bernard (hug)
LeClerc

Morning Bernie

bnabernard wrote:


Was God good?

Bernard (hug)


Psalm 34
8 Taste and see that YHWH is good. Blessed is the person who takes refuge in him.

Regards

LeClerc
bnabernard

bnabernard wrote:
27 So God made man like his Maker.
Like God did God make man;
Man and maid did he make them.

Was God good?

Bernard (hug)


Quite interesting, one might see creation as light of light.

bernard (hug)
LeClerc

Morning Bernie

bnabernard wrote:
bnabernard wrote:
27 So God made man like his Maker.
Like God did God make man;
Man and maid did he make them.

Was God good?

Bernard (hug)


Quite interesting, one might see creation as light of light.

bernard (hug)


Was this

Genesis 1 The Living Bible

1 When God began creating[a] the heavens and the earth, 2 the earth was[b] a shapeless, chaotic mass,* with the Spirit of God brooding over the dark vapors.*

Before God said

3 Then God said, “Let there be light.” And light appeared.

Regards

LeClerc
bnabernard

Ah, Gods purpose, order.

bernard (hug)
bnabernard

So it would seem, in re-cap, that God is both a man and a woman and not just one God but two individuals on account of God making man and woman in the image of God.

We then have a problem with Jesus being God as he was just a he.
An enigma then seems to rear its head as Jesus refers to his father in heaven    
which means the male God is in heaven, or that in heaven the woman is called the father, however that can't be the case as Jesus says that if you have seen him you have seen the father???

So how does Jesus get to be God if adam was the image of God??

bernard (hug)
bnabernard

So, was woman created in Gods image?

bernard (hug)
Powwow

The "image of God" is talking about the immaterial part of humans. Our souls are created in the image of God. God is a Spirit. So yes of course women are created in the image of God.



http://sunandshield.blogspot.ca/2...s-image-of-god-matthew-henry.html
bnabernard

pow wow wrote:
The "image of God" is talking about the immaterial part of humans. Our souls are created in the image of God. God is a Spirit. So yes of course women are created in the image of God.



http://sunandshield.blogspot.ca/2...s-image-of-god-matthew-henry.html


Yet creation was of one singular being, then woman was created from a side of that being, therefore woman would not, (neither man) be the image of God but they in turn would represent a nature or essence of God, God divided so to speak.

bernard (hug)
Powwow

Both man and woman are created in the image of God.

http://billygraham.org/story/do-you-look-like-jesus/
LeClerc

Morning Bernie

bnabernard wrote:
So, was woman created in Gods image?

bernard (hug)


Genesis 9 New Internation Version
6 “Whoever sheds human blood,
   by humans shall their blood be shed;
for in the image of God
   has God made mankind.


In the above passage does,

human(s) include male and female ?

and in the same passage does,

mankind include male and female ?

Regards

LeClerc
bnabernard

Well hello LeClerk

hope you are well as we have not seen you for a while.

(1) Now to the task at hand, what does Genisis 2 say regarding the creation of 'a' human and its image?

(2) What does Jesus reply when asked to show the father to the disciples?


bernard (hug)
LeClerc

Hello Bernie

bnabernard wrote:
Well hello LeClerk

hope you are well as we have not seen you for a while.

(1) Now to the task at hand, what does Genisis 2 say regarding the creation of 'a' human and its image?

bernard (hug)


Am okay thank you, hope you are well too.

I thought the question in hand was

bnabernard wrote:
So, was woman created in Gods image?

bernard (hug)


I see you have ignored my previous post  completely which was a reply from the scriptures to the question in hand.

Geneis 2 and image, well Bernie I can't find the word image or even likenes anywhere in Genesis 2 can you ?

However if we turn  to Genesis 5 NLT we read

This is the written account of the descendants of Adam. When God created human beings,[a] he made them to be like himself. 2 He created them male and female, and he blessed them and called them “human.”

In the above scripture is not them male and female ?

Maybe you want to ignore this scripture too.

Regards

LeClerc

       nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Bible study
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum