Archive for nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Nglreturns is a forum to discuss religion, philosophy, ethics etc...

NGLReturns Daily Quiz - Play here!
 



       nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Christian chat
JamesJah

The correct foundation?

Which denomination of the Christian churches can claim to have built on the correct foundation?

Which ones have built with fire resistant materials?

Where can we find the accurate knowledge of the Almighty God father of Jesus the mighty god?

Where can we find the spirit of the truth?
Jim

Re: The correct foundation?

JamesJah wrote:
Which denomination of the Christian churches can claim to have built on the correct foundation?

Which ones have built with fire resistant materials?

Where can we find the accurate knowledge of the Almighty God father of Jesus the mighty god?

Where can we find the spirit of the truth?



In God, Who is Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
It's called being Christian.
Any other belief is not being Christian.
Rose

Re: The correct foundation?

JamesJah wrote:
Which denomination of the Christian churches can claim to have built on the correct foundation?

Which ones have built with fire resistant materials?

Where can we find the accurate knowledge of the Almighty God father of Jesus the mighty god?

Where can we find the spirit of the truth?


That's two Gods James!


A lot of people won't accept two Gods!

Probably because the bible says there is only one!

The Jews believe there is only one!

Shema!

Hear O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is One."

http://www.aish.com/jl/m/pb/48954656.html?tab=y

Julie
JamesJah

Re: The correct foundation?

Rose wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Which denomination of the Christian churches can claim to have built on the correct foundation?

Which ones have built with fire resistant materials?

Where can we find the accurate knowledge of the Almighty God father of Jesus the mighty god?

Where can we find the spirit of the truth?


That's two Gods James!


A lot of people won't accept two Gods!

Probably because the bible says there is only one!

The Jews believe there is only one!

Shema!

Hear O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is One."

http://www.aish.com/jl/m/pb/48954656.html?tab=y

Julie


That should not be a problem if one understands bible terminology, which obviously many do not understand.

Not having any other god above him is the one that seems to me to be the simplest to understand that he was one in purpose and did not keep changing seems another simple term, but most try to complicate it all by using the pagan terminology of a triune arrangement which has confused matter in a serious way, has it not?

With this reasoning there is no problem with Jesus view of matters.

John 14:28
You heard that I said to you, I am going away and I am coming back to you. If you loved me, you would rejoice that I am going to the

Father, for the Father is greater than I am.
cyberman

Re: The correct foundation?

JamesJah wrote:
Which denomination of the Christian churches can claim to have built on the correct foundation


All of them.

We might bicker amongst each other about the best way to build on that foundation, but we all share one foundation, which is Jesus.
LeClerc

Re: The correct foundation?

Hi James

JamesJah wrote:


That should not be a problem if one understands bible terminology, which obviously many do not understand.



Well James it appears you do not understand the terminolgy used in the NWT.

Deuteronomy 32 NWT
39 See now that II am he, And there are no gods apart from me.

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

Re: The correct foundation?

LeClerc wrote:
Hi James

JamesJah wrote:


That should not be a problem if one understands bible terminology, which obviously many do not understand.



Well James it appears you do not understand the terminolgy used in the NWT.

Deuteronomy 32 NWT
39 See now that II am he, And there are no gods apart from me.

Regards

LeClerc


What ever I still only worship Jesus Father just as he himself instructed so what is your problem?

Mathew 6 any translation.
LeClerc

Re: The correct foundation?

Hello James

So your reponse to the Word of YHWH

Deuteronomy 32 NWT
39 See now that II am he, And there are no gods apart from me.

is

JamesJah wrote:


What ever



That reposne speaks volumes James.

Now James you have also posted

JamesJah wrote:


What ever I still only worship Jesus Father just as he himself instructed so what is your problem?

Mathew 6 any translation.


Will you James, bow before any other god ?

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

Re: The correct foundation?

LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

So your reponse to the Word of YHWH

Deuteronomy 32 NWT
39 See now that II am he, And there are no gods apart from me.

is

JamesJah wrote:


What ever



That reposne speaks volumes James.

Now James you have also posted

JamesJah wrote:


What ever I still only worship Jesus Father just as he himself instructed so what is your problem?

Mathew 6 any translation.


Will you James, bow before any other god ?

Regards

LeClerc


What does the bible teach?

And for clever people it is HWHY
LeClerc

Re: The correct foundation?

Hi James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

So your reponse to the Word of YHWH

Deuteronomy 32 NWT
39 See now that II am he, And there are no gods apart from me.

is

JamesJah wrote:


What ever



That reposne speaks volumes James.

Now James you have also posted

JamesJah wrote:


What ever I still only worship Jesus Father just as he himself instructed so what is your problem?

Mathew 6 any translation.


Will you James, bow before any other god ?

Regards

LeClerc


What does the bible teach?

And for clever people it is HWHY


Will you James, bow before any other god ?

Regards

LeClerc

       nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Christian chat
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum