Archive for nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Nglreturns is a forum to discuss religion, philosophy, ethics etc...

NGLReturns Daily Quiz - Play here!
 



       nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Christian chat
JamesJah

The Faithfull slave

Which Christian organization can profess to be the faithful slave that Jesus gives all authority to?

Are there any Christians today who have any idea as to what the will of the Almighty God might be?
Jim

Re: The Faithfull slave

JamesJah wrote:
Which Christian organization can profess to be the faithful slave that Jesus gives all authority to?

Are there any Christians today who have any idea as to what the will of the Almighty God might be?
 

-
Well, judging by its' flip-flops, not
Brooklyn's finest.
http://users.adam.com.au/bstett/JwFaithfulSlaveMyth78.htm
JamesJah

Re: The Faithfull slave

Jim wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Which Christian organization can profess to be the faithful slave that Jesus gives all authority to?

Are there any Christians today who have any idea as to what the will of the Almighty God might be?
 

-
Well, judging by its' flip-flops, not
Brooklyn's finest.
http://users.adam.com.au/bstett/JwFaithfulSlaveMyth78.htm



Why do you keep saying who it is not are you afraid that you can not find any other people?

Should that tell you something?

John 6:66-68
Because of this, many of his disciples went off to the things behind and would no longer walk with him. So Jesus said to the Twelve: “You do not want to go also, do you?”

Simon Peter answered him: “Lord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life.
Jim

I'm only employing your tactics.
JamesJah

Jim wrote:
I'm only employing your tactics.


Employing and tactics is that the way Jesus taught?
Sebastian Toe

JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
I'm only employing your tactics.


Employing and tactics is that the way Jesus taught?

It's the way that you operate, therefore an accurate observation by Jim.
JamesJah

Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
I'm only employing your tactics.


Employing and tactics is that the way Jesus taught?

It's the way that you operate, therefore an accurate observation by Jim.


So much for your knowledge of Jesus, no wonder you a soaked in by the Anti Christ propaganda.
Sebastian Toe

JamesJah wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
I'm only employing your tactics.


Employing and tactics is that the way Jesus taught?

It's the way that you operate, therefore an accurate observation by Jim.


So much for your knowledge of Jesus, no wonder you a soaked in by the Anti Christ propaganda.

My reply never professed to offer any knowledge of Jesus if you cared to read it for comprehension.
Thus your statement is erroneous.


However as that statement is coming from someone who is drowning under the flood of cult propaganda and brainwashing, I will take it as a compliment.
JamesJah

Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
I'm only employing your tactics.


Employing and tactics is that the way Jesus taught?

It's the way that you operate, therefore an accurate observation by Jim.


So much for your knowledge of Jesus, no wonder you a soaked in by the Anti Christ propaganda.

My reply never professed to offer any knowledge of Jesus if you cared to read it for comprehension.
Thus your statement is erroneous.


However as that statement is coming from someone who is drowning under the flood of cult propaganda and brainwashing, I will take it as a compliment.


Do you make up the law on communication as you go along?

If you are ignorant of a subject why do you indulge your self in poring out verbal garbage that is of no relevance to the discussion?

I can not think of any circumstance where I would carry on a conversation with some one that could not stand still and say something sensible?
Sebastian Toe

JamesJah wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
I'm only employing your tactics.


Employing and tactics is that the way Jesus taught?

It's the way that you operate, therefore an accurate observation by Jim.


So much for your knowledge of Jesus, no wonder you a soaked in by the Anti Christ propaganda.

My reply never professed to offer any knowledge of Jesus if you cared to read it for comprehension.
Thus your statement is erroneous.


However as that statement is coming from someone who is drowning under the flood of cult propaganda and brainwashing, I will take it as a compliment.


Do you make up the law on communication as you go along?

If you are ignorant of a subject why do you indulge your self in poring out verbal garbage that is of no relevance to the discussion?

I can not think of any circumstance where I would carry on a conversation with some one that could not stand still and say something sensible?

Do you mean like providing links to videos on Planet X, even although you know sod all about it? That kind of verbal garbage that is of no relevance to the discussion?
Is that a circumstance where you would carry on a conversation with some one that could not stand still and say something sensible?        
JamesJah

The understanding of many people is so limited that it is impossible to give them information to draw conclusions from, most of this problem is the way they have been indoctrinated to be spoon fed by their masters who ever they might be.


Most Americans are about to see what a problem this causes but they are not the only ones.

It is quite a problem trying to educate people to reason on matters so that they can arrive at the truth of the matter for themselves but millions are managing to achieve exhalent results. but not here.
Jim

JamesJah wrote:
The understanding of many people is so limited that it is impossible to give them information to draw conclusions from, most of this problem is the way they have been indoctrinated to be spoon fed by their masters who ever they might be.

-
How true.
For example, the acolytes of the WTBTS.
-


Most Americans are about to see what a problem this causes but they are not the only ones.
-
Eh?
Someone moved Beth Sarim to Watford, have they?
-

It is quite a problem trying to educate people to reason on matters so that they can arrive at the truth of the matter for themselves but millions are managing to achieve exhalent results. but not here.

-
Oh, yes.
A great problem.
Especially when certain cults are discouraged from studying Scripture without the Watchtower.
-
JamesJah

Jim wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
The understanding of many people is so limited that it is impossible to give them information to draw conclusions from, most of this problem is the way they have been indoctrinated to be spoon fed by their masters who ever they might be.

-
How true.
For example, the acolytes of the WTBTS.
-


Most Americans are about to see what a problem this causes but they are not the only ones.
-
Eh?
Someone moved Beth Sarim to Watford, have they?
-

It is quite a problem trying to educate people to reason on matters so that they can arrive at the truth of the matter for themselves but millions are managing to achieve exhalent results. but not here.

-
Oh, yes.
A great problem.
Especially when certain cults are discouraged from studying Scripture without the Watchtower.
-


O yes which ones would they be?

Where can one today find any one who understands what the scriptures teach?
Leonard James

JamesJah wrote:

Where can one today find any one who understands what the scriptures teach?


Nowhere! There are many who think they can do it ... but since they contradict one another, none of them are to be trusted.

The only people who really know what the scriptures teach are the authors, and since they are all dead, you are wasting your time pretending that you KNOW.

You can believe what you like, of course, but you have no proof whatever.
JamesJah

Leonard James wrote:
JamesJah wrote:

Where can one today find any one who understands what the scriptures teach?


Nowhere! There are many who think they can do it ... but since they contradict one another, none of them are to be trusted.

The only people who really know what the scriptures teach are the authors, and since they are all dead, you are wasting your time pretending that you KNOW.

You can believe what you like, of course, but you have no proof whatever.


Your first point is true but your second point is not true.

What you are doing is what many who think they know the interpretation of the scripture s.

What one has to do if one wishes to have an understanding of scripture is search the scriptures for the answer, and search for it as for hid treasure or hid gold.

Proverbs 2:4
 If you keep seeking for it as for silver, And you keep searching for it as for hidden treasures;

As for those writing the scriptures they just did as instructed, so that the understanding would left for the time when the understanding was ready to be revealed.


Daniel 12:8-10
Now as for me, I heard, but I could not understand; so I said: “O my lord, what will be the outcome of these things?” Then he said: “Go, Daniel, because the words are to be kept secret and sealed up until the time of the end.  Many will cleanse themselves and whiten themselves and will be refined. And the wicked ones will act wickedly, and none of the wicked will understand; but those having insight will understand.

As we are now at the time of the end it is possible for right heated ones to come to an understanding, by finding the answer in the scripture, you can get help from those who have found some of the answers, as there are many today who have done all the hard work of ploughing and winnowing.
Jim

Would searching the Scripture with mummy Watchtower give me the answer to why the WTBS kept giving (wrong) dates for Christ's return and dishonestly changing them at the drop of a black pudding?
Would searching the Scriptures tell me why the numpties bought a mansion for Moses and his buddies to hang out on (complete with swimming pool and a cadillac just in case they had a staff handy and the fiery chariot was still in the garage?
Leonard James

JamesJah wrote:


As we are now at the time of the end it is possible for right heated ones to come to an understanding, by finding the answer in the scripture, you can get help from those who have found some of the answers, as there are many today who have done all the hard work of ploughing and winnowing.


You force me to repeat, JJ, that NOBODY has found any of the answers. They may convince themselves (and you) that they have it right, but none of you have any proof that such is the case.

If you are all gullible enough to kid yourselves, that's fine ... as long as you do no harm to others. Unfortunately there are always credulous people who will be frightened by your stories of hell and retribution, above all, children, who are more trusting.  So you should all just stop preaching such nonsense.
JamesJah

Jim wrote:
Would searching the Scripture with mummy Watchtower give me the answer to why the WTBS kept giving (wrong) dates for Christ's return and dishonestly changing them at the drop of a black pudding?
Would searching the Scriptures tell me why the numpties bought a mansion for Moses and his buddies to hang out on (complete with swimming pool and a cadillac just in case they had a staff handy and the fiery chariot was still in the garage?


What dates did you have in mind, and what did they say about the that was erroneous?
Jim

Seeing you like links, James.
Try
http://www.letusreason.org/JW2.htm
for starters.
There's more where that came from.
JamesJah

Leonard James wrote:
JamesJah wrote:


As we are now at the time of the end it is possible for right heated ones to come to an understanding, by finding the answer in the scripture, you can get help from those who have found some of the answers, as there are many today who have done all the hard work of ploughing and winnowing.


You force me to repeat, JJ, that NOBODY has found any of the answers. They may convince themselves (and you) that they have it right, but none of you have any proof that such is the case.

If you are all gullible enough to kid yourselves, that's fine ... as long as you do no harm to others. Unfortunately there are always credulous people who will be frightened by your stories of hell and retribution, above all, children, who are more trusting.  So you should all just stop preaching such nonsense.


How a person criticise the scriptures if he has not checked for himself the truth of the matter.

Daniel is one of the books written that is so accurate in its teach many critics say it was written after the events by some one, the error of these ones is obvious in that the events are still being fulfilled.


Only one group of bible students have come to know what the stone is that hits the feat of the image in Daniel 2: 44.


Daniel 2:44
.“In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed. And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it alone will stand forever,


Do you know how to find the scriptures that will tell you which kings are meant here?
JamesJah

Jim wrote:
Seeing you like links, James.
Try
http://www.letusreason.org/JW2.htm
for starters.
There's more where that came from.


Is there none of them can tell me where Jesus is today and what he is doing can they?
Jim

Here's an (incomplete) list of the daft dates the WTBTS have conjured up for their false prophecies.
Every one is from official JW publications and can be sourced...
http://www.freeminds.org/doctrine/datelist.htm

What's the latest date from the laugh-along WT, which we can confidentely ignore?
JamesJah

Jim wrote:
Here's an (incomplete) list of the daft dates the WTBTS have conjured up for their false prophecies.
Every one is from official JW publications and can be sourced...
http://www.freeminds.org/doctrine/datelist.htm

What's the latest date from the laugh-along WT, which we can confidentely ignore?


I bet you have no idea of when this took place then as it is not in the WT.

Revelation 16:8, 9
The fourth one poured out his bowl on the sun, and to the sun it was granted to scorch the people with fire. And the people were scorched by the great heat, but they blasphemed the name of God, who has the authority over these plagues, and they did not repent and give glory to him.
Jim

[quote="JamesJah:123348"]
Jim wrote:
Here's an (incomplete) list of the daft dates the WTBTS have conjured up for their false prophecies.
Every one is from official JW publications and can be sourced...
http://www.freeminds.org/doctrine/datelist.htm

What's the latest date from the laugh-along WT, which we can confidentely ignore?


I bet you have no idea of when this took place then as it is not in the WT.

Revelation 16:8, 9
The fourth one poured out his bowl on the sun, and to the sun it was granted to scorch the people with fire. And the people were scorched by the great heat, but they blasphemed the name of God, who has the authority over these plagues, and they did not repent and give glory to him.


-
You are doing little to commend the group to which you cling like an ice cube in a furnace, James.
You have offered no defence for the faleshoods, flip flops, obfuscations and the rest.
Why on earth should anyone trust anything which comes from the WTBTS given their record:
Slave they might be - but niether to the truth, or, more important, to God.
JamesJah

[quote="Jim:123349"]
JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
Here's an (incomplete) list of the daft dates the WTBTS have conjured up for their false prophecies.
Every one is from official JW publications and can be sourced...
http://www.freeminds.org/doctrine/datelist.htm

What's the latest date from the laugh-along WT, which we can confidentely ignore?


I bet you have no idea of when this took place then as it is not in the WT.

Revelation 16:8, 9
The fourth one poured out his bowl on the sun, and to the sun it was granted to scorch the people with fire. And the people were scorched by the great heat, but they blasphemed the name of God, who has the authority over these plagues, and they did not repent and give glory to him.


-
You are doing little to commend the group to which you cling like an ice cube in a furnace, James.
You have offered no defence for the faleshoods, flip flops, obfuscations and the rest.
Why on earth should anyone trust anything which comes from the WTBTS given their record:
Slave they might be - but niether to the truth, or, more important, to God.


Where would I go to benefit from bible teachings?

Where can you go?

There are now two  New World orders being created on this earth. the one inspired by a Satanic regime that is there to fool the masses, and the one Jesus has set up which one are you in?

Hoe does one tell the difference?
Jim

Truth.
Not false prophesies and false tramslations, James.
Truth.
Leonard James

JamesJah wrote:

How a person criticise the scriptures if he has not checked for himself the truth of the matter.


I don't need to check anything to know that there is absolutely zero evidence for gods of any kind ... except the writings of those who are credulous enough to believe in them.

Face up to it, JJ ... there is NO evidence.
JamesJah

Leonard James wrote:
JamesJah wrote:

How a person criticise the scriptures if he has not checked for himself the truth of the matter.


I don't need to check anything to know that there is absolutely zero evidence for gods of any kind ... except the writings of those who are credulous enough to believe in them.

Face up to it, JJ ... there is NO evidence.


When you say that there is no evidence it does not mean there is none it just means you are not aware of it.

Romans 1:18-21
For God’s wrath is being revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who are suppressing the truth in an unrighteous way, 19 because what may be known about God is clearly evident among them, for God made it clear to them.

For his invisible qualities are clearly seen from the world’s creation onward, because they are perceived by the things made, even his eternal power and Godship, so that they are inexcusable.


For although they knew God, they did not glorify him as God nor did they thank him, but they became empty-headed in their reasoning
JamesJah

Jim wrote:
Truth.
Not false prophesies and false tramslations, James.
Truth.


You are not the only one that will panic in the last day.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uKcaLG4DT8
Jim

JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
Truth.
Not false prophesies and false tramslations, James.
Truth.


You are not the only one that will panic in the last day.


-
Yet again, you have declined to show where any of the links I have given are wrong.
I must therefore surmise that you are happy to acknowledge the truth of their sources, and that you are also happy in belonging to a group which willfuly spreads falsehoods.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uKcaLG4DT8
JamesJah

Jim wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
Truth.
Not false prophesies and false tramslations, James.
Truth.


You are not the only one that will panic in the last day.


-
Yet again, you have declined to show where any of the links I have given are wrong.
I must therefore surmise that you are happy to acknowledge the truth of their sources, and that you are also happy in belonging to a group which willfuly spreads falsehoods.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uKcaLG4DT8


It makes little difference to todays JW;s what is or what is not about this literature as it comes out from the dark days of the bible students who were searching for truth it took them quite a while to filter out the bad translation of scripture and the false doctrines of religion.

now what we have is a cleaned up organization and a large number of discontented Christians who would like to keep making excuses for staying stuck in the mire.

Are the scriptures obvious yes they are, they plainly say get out of her my people, so why are so many staying in her?

For those that get out it also sais that the light gets brighter, which is plain enough for any one that learning what is the correct path to take is a gradual process not  an mediate transformation that many bourn again believers seem to think has to happen.

O and you of coarse.



Daniel 12:1, 3
During that time Michael will stand up, the great prince who is standing in behalf of your people. And there will occur a time of distress such as has not occurred since there came to be a nation until that time.

And during that time your people will escape, everyone who is found written down in the book.


And many of those asleep in the dust of the earth will wake up, some to everlasting life and others to reproach and to everlasting contempt.

those having insight will shine as brightly as the expanse of heaven, and those bringing the many to righteousness like the stars, forever and ever.
JamesJah

Why did the church kill translators of scripture?

why did they produce deformed translations of scripture?

What is to bee gained keeping millions of people in ignorance and persecuting speakers of truth, are we going to remain in the dark ages? not according to the word of the Almighty God and his mighty son.



Revelation 21:5
.The One seated on the throne said: “Look! I am making all things new.” Also he says: “Write, for these words are faithful and true.
Leonard James

JamesJah wrote:


When you say that there is no evidence it does not mean there is none it just means you are not aware of it.

Romans 1:18-21
For God’s wrath is being revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who are suppressing the truth in an unrighteous way, 19 because what may be known about God is clearly evident among them, for God made it clear to them.

For his invisible qualities are clearly seen from the world’s creation onward, because they are perceived by the things made, even his eternal power and Godship, so that they are inexcusable.


For although they knew God, they did not glorify him as God nor did they thank him, but they became empty-headed in their reasoning


A wonderful example of how the credulous can be led to believe rubbish.

If you sincerely believe that you can see something which is invisible, you are deluded.
Jim

[quote="JamesJah:123357"]Why did the church kill translators of scripture?

why did they produce deformed translations of scripture?
-
1. ".....the church..."
Delighted to see you've ditched the denominational nonsense you usually throw up, and have acknowledged that there is only one church.
2. When? last week?
Last month? Last century?
Oh, you mean five centuries ago?
Er....James, that isn't clutching at straws, that's clutching at moonbeams.
-

What is to bee gained keeping millions of people in ignorance and persecuting speakers of truth, are we going to remain in the dark ages? not according to the word of the Almighty God and his mighty son.
-
Nice speech.
However, as I have demonstrated - frequently - without your responding in any meaningful way, the WTBTS cannot be shown, by their own publications and actions, to be 'speakers of truth'- by any known dictionary definition of 'truth'.
-



Revelation 21:5
.The One seated on the throne said: “Look! I am making all things new.” Also he says: “Write, for these words are faithful and true.

-
Oh, look - another text which adds not one jot to your point.
JamesJah

[quote="Jim:123359"]
JamesJah wrote:
Why did the church kill translators of scripture?

why did they produce deformed translations of scripture?
-
1. ".....the church..."
Delighted to see you've ditched the denominational nonsense you usually throw up, and have acknowledged that there is only one church.
2. When? last week?
Last month? Last century?
Oh, you mean five centuries ago?
Er....James, that isn't clutching at straws, that's clutching at moonbeams.
-

What is to bee gained keeping millions of people in ignorance and persecuting speakers of truth, are we going to remain in the dark ages? not according to the word of the Almighty God and his mighty son.
-
Nice speech.
However, as I have demonstrated - frequently - without your responding in any meaningful way, the WTBTS cannot be shown, by their own publications and actions, to be 'speakers of truth'- by any known dictionary definition of 'truth'.
-



Revelation 21:5
.The One seated on the throne said: “Look! I am making all things new.” Also he says: “Write, for these words are faithful and true.

-
Oh, look - another text which adds not one jot to your point.


Making things NEW does mean we are not stuck with the teachings of a man but have moved into opening up the Word of the Almighty God.

When did bible translations move forward into the vernacular, with the forgeries removed?

Was it not AFTER the WT exposed them not before?

You still have a triune god and Christmas do you not and your translators still translate tree as cross do they not?

Where does Jesus rule over and how many Co rulers does he have, and who do they rule over?

Where are the weed Christians?

When did the separating of the wheat and the Weeds take place and who is doing the separating?

Matthew 13:41-43
The Son of man will send forth his angels, and they will collect out from his kingdom all things that cause stumbling and persons who are doing lawlessness, and they will pitch them into the fiery furnace. There is where [their] weeping and the gnashing of [their] teeth will be. At that time the righteous ones will shine as brightly as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Let him that has ears listen.

Who are shining and who are gritting their teeth?
JamesJah

Leonard James wrote:
JamesJah wrote:


When you say that there is no evidence it does not mean there is none it just means you are not aware of it.

Romans 1:18-21
For God’s wrath is being revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who are suppressing the truth in an unrighteous way, 19 because what may be known about God is clearly evident among them, for God made it clear to them.

For his invisible qualities are clearly seen from the world’s creation onward, because they are perceived by the things made, even his eternal power and Godship, so that they are inexcusable.


For although they knew God, they did not glorify him as God nor did they thank him, but they became empty-headed in their reasoning


A wonderful example of how the credulous can be led to believe rubbish.

If you sincerely believe that you can see something which is invisible, you are deluded.


Why do you come here?

What do you think make this planet such a depressing place to come to?
Leonard James

JamesJah wrote:

Why do you come here?


I had no choice in the matter. My parents procreated me.

Quote:
What do you think make this planet such a depressing place to come to?


Why on earth do you think this planet is a depressing place? I am sure that you get as much pleasure out of living on it as I do.

Many humans don't have our luck, and it is up to those of us that do to try to help improve their living conditions.
Jim

Leonard James wrote:
JamesJah wrote:

Why do you come here?


I had no choice in the matter. My parents procreated me.

Quote:
What do you think make this planet such a depressing place to come to?


Why on earth do you think this planet is a depressing place? I am sure that you get as much pleasure out of living on it as I do.
-
Absolutely, Len.
There is so much joy, so much good and so much love in the world.
"Twixt optimist and pessimist
The difference is droll.
The optimist sees the Polo mint
The pessimist, the hole."
-
Many humans don't have our luck, and it is up to those of us that do to try to help improve their living conditions.
[img]
-
Ok, I come at this from a faith perspective, but, basically, I can't fault you.
Have another glass of wine![/img]
Leonard James

Jim wrote:

Absolutely, Len.

There is so much joy, so much good and so much love in the world.

"Twixt optimist and pessimist
The difference is droll.
The optimist sees the Polo mint
The pessimist, the hole."


 

Love it, Jim!

Quote:
Ok, I come at this from a faith perspective, but, basically, I can't fault you.
Have another glass of wine!


Always willing to tipple with a friend, mate, even though the image didn't appear.

Cheers!
JamesJah

Leonard James wrote:
JamesJah wrote:

Why do you come here?


I had no choice in the matter. My parents procreated me.

Quote:
What do you think make this planet such a depressing place to come to?


Why on earth do you think this planet is a depressing place? I am sure that you get as much pleasure out of living on it as I do.

Many humans don't have our luck, and it is up to those of us that do to try to help improve their living conditions.


You are obviously oblivious to the real world, I have been all the way through the middle East in my younger days, once you have done that there is only one conclusion one can come to, and that is the mass of humanity is at each others throats over one conflict or another.

The Americans are about to enforce a one world government which will be the precursor for a time of conflict since the beginning of the world, but you are obviously not aware of what is coming upon you.

You will be among those that the bible speaks of who lived in the days before the Great flood.


Matthew 24:38-40
.For as they were in those days before the Flood, eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,  

and they took no note

until the Flood came and swept them all away, so the presence of the Son of man will be.
Leonard James

JamesJah wrote:

You are obviously oblivious to the real world, I have been all the way through the middle East in my younger days, once you have done that there is only one conclusion one can come to, and that is the mass of humanity is at each others throats over one conflict or another.

The Americans are about to enforce a one world government which will be the precursor for a time of conflict since the beginning of the world, but you are obviously not aware of what is coming upon you.

You will be among those that the bible speaks of who lived in the days before the Great flood.


Matthew 24:38-40
.For as they were in those days before the Flood, eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,  

and they took no note

until the Flood came and swept them all away, so the presence of the Son of man will be.


Fine! I hope he takes pleasure in wiping us all out!  
Sebastian Toe

JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
Truth.
Not false prophesies and false tramslations, James.
Truth.


You are not the only one that will panic in the last day.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uKcaLG4DT8


Unadulterated claptrap.
JamesJah

Leonard James wrote:
JamesJah wrote:

You are obviously oblivious to the real world, I have been all the way through the middle East in my younger days, once you have done that there is only one conclusion one can come to, and that is the mass of humanity is at each others throats over one conflict or another.

The Americans are about to enforce a one world government which will be the precursor for a time of conflict since the beginning of the world, but you are obviously not aware of what is coming upon you.

You will be among those that the bible speaks of who lived in the days before the Great flood.


Matthew 24:38-40
.For as they were in those days before the Flood, eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,  

and they took no note

until the Flood came and swept them all away, so the presence of the Son of man will be.


Fine! I hope he takes pleasure in wiping us all out!  


Very fumy did you miss last years news have a look at this these are just the beginning of pangs of distress.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAbTatJXkEQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c34U0Pwz4_c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WahMK5NFpc8    


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T-62uxbMBM
Leonard James

JamesJah wrote:

Very fumy did you miss last years news have a look at this these are just the beginning of pangs of distress.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAbTatJXkEQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c34U0Pwz4_c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WahMK5NFpc8    


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T-62uxbMBM


I'm sorry, JJ, but I really don't have time to watch all this sensationalist nonsense.

If it makes you happy to be taken in by it all, that's fine with me. Just be happy in the life you have chosen.  
Sebastian Toe

JamesJah wrote:
Leonard James wrote:
JamesJah wrote:

You are obviously oblivious to the real world, I have been all the way through the middle East in my younger days, once you have done that there is only one conclusion one can come to, and that is the mass of humanity is at each others throats over one conflict or another.

The Americans are about to enforce a one world government which will be the precursor for a time of conflict since the beginning of the world, but you are obviously not aware of what is coming upon you.

You will be among those that the bible speaks of who lived in the days before the Great flood.


Matthew 24:38-40
.For as they were in those days before the Flood, eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,  

and they took no note

until the Flood came and swept them all away, so the presence of the Son of man will be.


Fine! I hope he takes pleasure in wiping us all out!  


Very fumy did you miss last years news have a look at this these are just the beginning of pangs of distress.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAbTatJXkEQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c34U0Pwz4_c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WahMK5NFpc8    


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T-62uxbMBM

1. OOh there were some earthquakes, is that like the first time ever that there were earthquakes?

Utter bollocks.

2. OOH chemtrails, the big bad wolf is controlling the weather, we're all doomed.

Even more bollocks.

3. A New World Order?
Give me a break, puleeeze!

4. Oh no, a new world order AND chemtrails!

FFS James,get a grip on reality before it's too late.
JamesJah

Welkom to the real world and not the Micky Mouse world most live in.

Who is powerful enough to rescue us from the man made calamities of this world? NO MAN that Is for a certainty.

Can man survive on his own strength?

No more than he could at the Great flood.

Revelation 11:18
The nations became wrathful, and your own wrath came, and the appointed time came for the dead to be judged and to reward your slaves the prophets and the holy ones and those fearing your name, the small and the great,  and to bring to ruin those ruining the earth.[/code]
Sebastian Toe

JamesJah wrote:
Welkom to the real world and not the Micky Mouse world most live in.


Is that what you tell Minnie every night be fore beddie bye byes?
Sebastian Toe

JamesJah wrote:


No more than he could at the Great flood.


What great flood was that?
Leonard James

JamesJah wrote:

No more than he could at the Great flood.


Drowning people because you are displeased with them is hardly just, loving or compassionate.
JamesJah

Leonard James wrote:
JamesJah wrote:

No more than he could at the Great flood.


Drowning people because you are displeased with them is hardly just, loving or compassionate.


People drowned because like many today they failed to do what Noah did.

Today people think they have every thing under control, that 6they are too sophisticated to panic but they have no idea what is coming upon them just as they before the flood could not imagine that much water for such a long period of time.

Even today now that we have enough water on the planet to cover earth to one mile deep, there are many still saying that the flood was impossible, are they not?

Today they are saying??\/

2 Peter 3:3, 4
First of all know this, that in the last days ridiculers will come with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires and saying: Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep in death, all things are continuing exactly as they were from creation’s beginning.
Leonard James

JamesJah wrote:


People drowned because like many today they failed to do what Noah did.



Vicious and cruel. And you expect me to believe that your God is "loving and compassionate"?

Very few humans would stoop so low as to condemn somebody to be drowned because they disobeyed an order.

You are obviously incapable of rational thought, James. Such is the insidious power of religious brainwashing.
JamesJah

Leonard James wrote:
JamesJah wrote:


People drowned because like many today they failed to do what Noah did.



Vicious and cruel. And you expect me to believe that your God is "loving and compassionate"?

Very few humans would stoop so low as to condemn somebody to be drowned because they disobeyed an order.

You are obviously incapable of rational thought, James. Such is the insidious power of religious brainwashing.


If I tell you not to swim in the sea you can lose your life who fault is it if you swim and get eaten by a shark?

If I say do not eat boletus mushrooms who's fault is it if you eat and die?

If people are dominated by the emotion of rage who's fault is it when every one is crowded into a small space that they kill each other?

Matthew 5:5
Happy are the mild-tempered, since they will inherit the earth. 
Jim

[quote="Sebastian Toe:123373"]
JamesJah wrote:


No more than he could at the Great flood.


What great flood was that?

Ecky thump, Seb.
D'you exprect James to come up with evidence outside Scripture for a global flood?
(Especially as the correct Hebrew translation says no such thing?)
You'll be expecting me to ask him when it happened - precisely.
I won't though, 'cos he cannot answer without quoting that trashy NWT of his - which doesn't give a time.
Sebastian Toe

JamesJah wrote:


Even today now that we have enough water on the planet to cover earth to one mile deep, there are many still saying that the flood was impossible, are they not?

Well even at 1 mile deep it would not cover the entire world and as the 'flood' was supposed to have covered the entire world then you have, on your own, in one post - disproved - the 'flood'! Well done James!

List of mountains by height.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest_mountains#List

How far down do you have to scroll to get to Mount Marcy?
JamesJah

Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:


Even today now that we have enough water on the planet to cover earth to one mile deep, there are many still saying that the flood was impossible, are they not?

Well even at 1 mile deep it would not cover the entire world and as the 'flood' was supposed to have covered the entire world then you have, on your own, in one post - disproved - the 'flood'! Well done James!

List of mountains by height.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest_mountains#List

How far down do you have to scroll to get to Mount Marcy?


simpletons need to be spoon fed like babies which sais quite a lot for some here.

Everest for example will fit into the Atlantic trench, the difficulty humans have in being able to reason is because of the way they have been indoctrinated to accept what they are told, until a human realises that he needs to adjust his thinking he will stay in his indoctrinated state.

It ia probably a surprise to you that it was the weight of the water that pushed up the mountains, and formed the Atlantic trench ok?
Leonard James

JamesJah wrote:

It ia probably a surprise to you that it was the weight of the water that pushed up the mountains, and formed the Atlantic trench ok?


James, you are totally misinformed. The weight of water has nothing to do with the formation of mountains and oceanic trenches. They are formed by tectonic plate movements, which are driven by internal forces deep in the planet.

For goodness' sake stop listening to these daft liars who are "informing" you.
Jim

I'd agree with Len.
Even if ten times the volume of all the oceans on earth fell on the surface, it cannot have an effect on the tektonic plates which are only moved by subsurface shifts from as deep as sixty miles beneath the earth's crust.
Leonard James

Jim wrote:
I'd agree with Len.
Even if ten times the volume of all the oceans on earth fell on the surface, it cannot have an effect on the tektonic plates which are only moved by subsurface shifts from as deep as sixty miles beneath the earth's crust.


I'm afraid these creationist sites come up with all kinds of daft explanations, and anybody reading them who doesn't have a working knowledge of science is a sitting duck to swallow their lies. Our James has done just that.

The saddest part of it all is that he thinks WE are the deluded ones!  
Sebastian Toe

JamesJah wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:


Even today now that we have enough water on the planet to cover earth to one mile deep, there are many still saying that the flood was impossible, are they not?

Well even at 1 mile deep it would not cover the entire world and as the 'flood' was supposed to have covered the entire world then you have, on your own, in one post - disproved - the 'flood'! Well done James!

List of mountains by height.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest_mountains#List

How far down do you have to scroll to get to Mount Marcy?


simpletons need to be spoon fed like babies which sais quite a lot for some here.

Everest for example will fit into the Atlantic trench,

It ia probably a surprise to you that it was the weight of the water that pushed up the mountains, and formed the Atlantic trench ok?


Simpletons need to be spoon fed like babies so maybe you had better have a look at an atlas James.
Let me know how far away Mt Everest is from the Atlantic ocean?

The difficulty cult members have in being able to reason is because of the way they have been indoctrinated to accept what they are told, until a cult member realises that he needs to adjust his thinking he will stay in his indoctrinated state.
Sebastian Toe

JamesJah wrote:


It ia probably a surprise to you that it was the weight of the water that pushed up the mountains, and formed the Atlantic trench ok?


Yes it would be a surprise - if it was true!

But it's not, given the actual math
- not just made up in your head because you really, really want it to be true stuff -
so I'm not really all that fussed with your brainwashed fantasies.

If Earth was the size of a basketball, all of its water would fit into a ping pong ball.
http://www.livescience.com/29673-how-much-water-on-earth.html


But what percent of the Earth is water? Not just the surface of the Earth, but the actual mass of the planet? Scientists calculate that the total mass of the oceans on Earth is 1.35 x 1018 metric tonnes, which is 1/4400 the total mass of the Earth. In other words, while the oceans cover 71% of the Earth’s surface, they only account for 0.02% of our planet’s total mass.

http://www.universetoday.com/65588/what-percent-of-earth-is-water/
Sebastian Toe

JamesJah wrote:


No more than he could at the Great flood.



Could you remind me when exactly this happened?
JamesJah

Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:


No more than he could at the Great flood.



Could you remind me when exactly this happened?


Just before the tower of Babble, and the start of the Egyptian and Chinese dynasties how's that?

Check your Chinese history, OK.
JamesJah

Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:


It ia probably a surprise to you that it was the weight of the water that pushed up the mountains, and formed the Atlantic trench ok?


Yes it would be a surprise - if it was true!

But it's not, given the actual math
- not just made up in your head because you really, really want it to be true stuff -
so I'm not really all that fussed with your brainwashed fantasies.

If Earth was the size of a basketball, all of its water would fit into a ping pong ball.
http://www.livescience.com/29673-how-much-water-on-earth.html


But what percent of the Earth is water? Not just the surface of the Earth, but the actual mass of the planet? Scientists calculate that the total mass of the oceans on Earth is 1.35 x 1018 metric tonnes, which is 1/4400 the total mass of the Earth. In other words, while the oceans cover 71% of the Earth’s surface, they only account for 0.02% of our planet’s total mass.

http://www.universetoday.com/65588/what-percent-of-earth-is-water/


If you had a ball of granite and 2% water and you glued it to the surface how thick would it be?
JamesJah

Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:


Even today now that we have enough water on the planet to cover earth to one mile deep, there are many still saying that the flood was impossible, are they not?

Well even at 1 mile deep it would not cover the entire world and as the 'flood' was supposed to have covered the entire world then you have, on your own, in one post - disproved - the 'flood'! Well done James!

List of mountains by height.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest_mountains#List

How far down do you have to scroll to get to Mount Marcy?


simpletons need to be spoon fed like babies which sais quite a lot for some here.

Everest for example will fit into the Atlantic trench,

It ia probably a surprise to you that it was the weight of the water that pushed up the mountains, and formed the Atlantic trench ok?


Simpletons need to be spoon fed like babies so maybe you had better have a look at an atlas James.
Let me know how far away Mt Everest is from the Atlantic ocean?

The difficulty cult members have in being able to reason is because of the way they have been indoctrinated to accept what they are told, until a cult member realises that he needs to adjust his thinking he will stay in his indoctrinated state.


One thing about cults the think every one ells is wrong and that they do not have to change because they are the only ones who are right, so they would rather be the way they are, because being nice to people is boring.

One of the main reasons apostates keep attacking God's people  in the hope of stopping paradise from coming as they have no wish to be a part of the peaceful new order that the Almighty has promised for those who are willing to be peaceful people.

learning to be peaceful is not going to be boring.
Leonard James

JamesJah wrote:

One thing about cults the think every one ells is wrong and that they do not have to change because they are the only ones who are right, so they would rather be the way they are, because being nice to people is boring.

One of the main reasons apostates keep attacking God's people  in the hope of stopping paradise from coming as they have no wish to be a part of the peaceful new order that the Almighty has promised for those who are willing to be peaceful people.

learning to be peaceful is not going to be boring.


Sing on, sweet bird!  
Sebastian Toe

JamesJah wrote:


If you had a ball of granite and 2% water and you glued it to the surface how thick would it be?

Well James that would depend on how big the ball of granite is and how irregular its surface is wouldn't it?

But just to keep things simple, if it was an Earth sized ball of granite then you have your answer right underneath your nose!
D'oh

The world is smoother than a billiard ball.

The World Pool-Billiard Association Tournament Table and Equipment Specifications (November 2001) state: "All balls must be composed of cast phenolic resin plastic and measure 2 ¼ (+.005) inches [5.715 cm (+ .127 mm)] in diameter and weigh 5 ½ to 6 oz [156 to 170 gms]." (Specification 16.)

This means that balls with a diamenter of 2.25 inches cannot have any imperfections (bumps or dents) greater than 0.005 inches. In other words, the bump or dent to diameter ratio cannot exceed 0.005/2.25 = 0.0022222

The Earth's diameter is approximately 12,756.2 kilometres or 12,756,200 metres.

12,756,200 x 0.0022222 = 28,347.111


So, if a billiard ball were enlarged to the size of Earth, the maximum allowable bump (mountain) or dent (trench) would be 28,347 metres.

Earth's highest mountain, Mount Everest, is only 8,848 metres above sea level. Earth's deepest trench, the Mariana Trench, is only about 11 kilometres below sea level.

So if the Earth were scaled down to the size of a billiard ball, all its mountains and trenches would fall well within the WPA's specifications for smoothness.


http://www.curiouser.co.uk/facts/smooth_earth.htm
Sebastian Toe

JamesJah wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:


No more than he could at the Great flood.



Could you remind me when exactly this happened?


Just before the tower of Babble, .

What year was that built in and how long after the flood was it?
JamesJah

Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:


If you had a ball of granite and 2% water and you glued it to the surface how thick would it be?

Well James that would depend on how big the ball of granite is and how irregular its surface is wouldn't it?

But just to keep things simple, if it was an Earth sized ball of granite then you have your answer right underneath your nose!
D'oh

The world is smoother than a billiard ball.

The World Pool-Billiard Association Tournament Table and Equipment Specifications (November 2001) state: "All balls must be composed of cast phenolic resin plastic and measure 2 ¼ (+.005) inches [5.715 cm (+ .127 mm)] in diameter and weigh 5 ½ to 6 oz [156 to 170 gms]." (Specification 16.)

This means that balls with a diamenter of 2.25 inches cannot have any imperfections (bumps or dents) greater than 0.005 inches. In other words, the bump or dent to diameter ratio cannot exceed 0.005/2.25 = 0.0022222

The Earth's diameter is approximately 12,756.2 kilometres or 12,756,200 metres.

12,756,200 x 0.0022222 = 28,347.111


So, if a billiard ball were enlarged to the size of Earth, the maximum allowable bump (mountain) or dent (trench) would be 28,347 metres.

Earth's highest mountain, Mount Everest, is only 8,848 metres above sea level. Earth's deepest trench, the Mariana Trench, is only about 11 kilometres below sea level.

So if the Earth were scaled down to the size of a billiard ball, all its mountains and trenches would fall well within the WPA's specifications for smoothness.


http://www.curiouser.co.uk/facts/smooth_earth.htm


The point you are trying to avoid is simple if the earths valleys had been filled in with the mountains the water that is on the earth would cover it to over one mile depth, and some one has also worked out that the Ark could have accommodated the species specified.

According to the biblical time chart issued by the British Museum the tower of Babble was 2300 BC.
Jim

[quote="JamesJah:123387"]
Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:


No more than he could at the Great flood.



Could you remind me when exactly this happened?


Just before the tower of Babble, and the start of the Egyptian and Chinese dynasties how's that?

Check your Chinese history, OK.


-
Which Egyptian dynasties, James?
You're being a bit vague.
Dyn I = 3100BC.
Or Dyn '0' from c3200BC
Or the nakkada i & II periods - where kings are named - from c3400BC...
Try and be specific.
Mind you, there is unbroken evidence for Nile Valley settlement dating to around 10,000 BC.
http://xoomer.virgilio.it/francescoraf/hesyra/dynasty00.htm
gives a reasonable overview of the period, but recent discoveries of a "pre-Nakkada" dynasty with at least six named kings, with organic and dendrochronological remains dated to c3450BC and earlier are starting to extend the preoto-cultural development of the Nile civilisation further back, and suggest that it might be as early as c4000BC.
You might like
http://xoomer.virgilio.it/francescoraf/hesyra/dynasty00.htm
which gives the latest dates from all the evidence we have.
Remember that Horus Aha is credited as the first king of dyn I.
Other kings ruled in the two kingdoms before him in the Abydos/Nakkada.Thinite periods dating back a further three or more centuries...and counting.

So are you suggesting the flod - were it global as you claim - was before 10,000BC?
And if so, please provide evidence for this.
Ta.
Sebastian Toe

JamesJah wrote:


The point you are trying to avoid is simple if the earths valleys had been filled in with the mountains the water that is on the earth would cover it to over one mile depth, and some one has also worked out that the Ark could have accommodated the species specified.


IF the Earths valleys had been filled in?

Not a problem because they were not filled in were they?

What species were specified?
Sebastian Toe

JamesJah wrote:


According to the biblical time chart issued by the British Museum the tower of Babble was 2300 BC.

But you don't believe the British museum figures though do you James?


So what are your figures?
When was the flood and what was the difference in time between it and the tower of 'Babble' being built?
Jim

Here's the British Museum's timeline of Egyptian history, James:
http://www.ancientegypt.co.uk/time/explore/main.html


Er...this is unbroken by any deluge.
JamesJah

[quote="Jim:123394"]
JamesJah wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:


No more than he could at the Great flood.



Could you remind me when exactly this happened?


Just before the tower of Babble, and the start of the Egyptian and Chinese dynasties how's that?

Check your Chinese history, OK.


-
Which Egyptian dynasties, James?
You're being a bit vague.
Dyn I = 3100BC.
Or Dyn '0' from c3200BC
Or the nakkada i & II periods - where kings are named - from c3400BC...
Try and be specific.
Mind you, there is unbroken evidence for Nile Valley settlement dating to around 10,000 BC.
http://xoomer.virgilio.it/francescoraf/hesyra/dynasty00.htm
gives a reasonable overview of the period, but recent discoveries of a "pre-Nakkada" dynasty with at least six named kings, with organic and dendrochronological remains dated to c3450BC and earlier are starting to extend the preoto-cultural development of the Nile civilisation further back, and suggest that it might be as early as c4000BC.

So are you suggesting the flod - were it global as you claim - was before 10,000BC?
And if so, please provide evidence for this.
Ta.


The Biblical time line starts Egypt in the XI Dynasty with no certain date st5ill none of them swam through the flood.

The first Chinese Dynasty is quoted as being FoHI orYAO

Nimrod being the builder and the new start of a foolish system.

Greece was Javan or ON{Jonia}

Phoenicia or Canaan unknown beginning
JamesJah

Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:


According to the biblical time chart issued by the British Museum the tower of Babble was 2300 BC.

But you don't believe the British museum figures though do you James?


So what are your figures?
When was the flood and what was the difference in time between it and the tower of 'Babble' being built?


I do not take seriously any one who jumps up and down while speaking to us.
JamesJah

Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:


The point you are trying to avoid is simple if the earths valleys had been filled in with the mountains the water that is on the earth would cover it to over one mile depth, and some one has also worked out that the Ark could have accommodated the species specified.


IF the Earths valleys had been filled in?

Not a problem because they were not filled in were they?

What species were specified?


As you where not there at the time I can not how you would know?

The creator who was there recorded the event so that we can know so who's word is the one we can rely upon?
Sebastian Toe

JamesJah wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:


The point you are trying to avoid is simple if the earths valleys had been filled in with the mountains the water that is on the earth would cover it to over one mile depth, and some one has also worked out that the Ark could have accommodated the species specified.


IF the Earths valleys had been filled in?

Not a problem because they were not filled in were they?

What species were specified?


As you where not there at the time I can not how you would know?

The creator who was there recorded the event so that we can know so who's word is the one we can rely upon?


Where is your evidence that the valleys were filled in James?

It doesn't say that they were, in the Bible, now does it?

It certainly doesn't say it in the geological record, so where does it say it?
Sebastian Toe

JamesJah wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:


According to the biblical time chart issued by the British Museum the tower of Babble was 2300 BC.

But you don't believe the British museum figures though do you James?


So what are your figures?
When was the flood and what was the difference in time between it and the tower of 'Babble' being built?


I do not take seriously any one who jumps up and down while speaking to us.


It is only an avatar James, you do know that don't you?
Seems like a very poor excuse for dodging the truth James?
Jim

[quote="JamesJah:123398"]
Jim wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:


No more than he could at the Great flood.



Could you remind me when exactly this happened?


Just before the tower of Babble, and the start of the Egyptian and Chinese dynasties how's that?

Check your Chinese history, OK.


-
Which Egyptian dynasties, James?
You're being a bit vague.
Dyn I = 3100BC.
Or Dyn '0' from c3200BC
Or the nakkada i & II periods - where kings are named - from c3400BC...
Try and be specific.
Mind you, there is unbroken evidence for Nile Valley settlement dating to around 10,000 BC.
http://xoomer.virgilio.it/francescoraf/hesyra/dynasty00.htm
gives a reasonable overview of the period, but recent discoveries of a "pre-Nakkada" dynasty with at least six named kings, with organic and dendrochronological remains dated to c3450BC and earlier are starting to extend the preoto-cultural development of the Nile civilisation further back, and suggest that it might be as early as c4000BC.

So are you suggesting the flod - were it global as you claim - was before 10,000BC?
And if so, please provide evidence for this.
Ta.


The Biblical time line starts Egypt in the XI Dynasty with no certain date st5ill none of them swam through the flood.

The first Chinese Dynasty is quoted as being FoHI orYAO

Nimrod being the builder and the new start of a foolish system.

Greece was Javan or ON{Jonia}

Phoenicia or Canaan unknown beginning


-
If, according to UOUR idea of the Biblical Timeline, the first king of the dyn XI, Nebhetep Mentohotep, came with a fully formed socio-political administration, why is there no evidence off a break in culture, religion, practice, archetecture, etc, which a global flood would have caused, between the 'new' regime,and the dyn X Theban line which preceded it?
As can clearly be shown in the excellent reference book "The complete royal families of Ancient Egypt (Thames & Hudson, co-authored by my friend Aiden Dodson, the royal line can be traced for two centuries before the advent of dyn XI - and a further two centuries through the transfer to dyn XII, into the middle of dyn XIII...with not one trace of interrupted civilisation.
Care to explain that...with evidence from RELIABLE archaeology to back up your explanation?
JamesJah

Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:


The point you are trying to avoid is simple if the earths valleys had been filled in with the mountains the water that is on the earth would cover it to over one mile depth, and some one has also worked out that the Ark could have accommodated the species specified.


IF the Earths valleys had been filled in?

Not a problem because they were not filled in were they?

What species were specified?


As you where not there at the time I can not how you would know?

The creator who was there recorded the event so that we can know so who's word is the one we can rely upon?


Where is your evidence that the valleys were filled in James?

It doesn't say that they were, in the Bible, now does it?

It certainly doesn't say it in the geological record, so where does it say it?


Why do you want to know?
JamesJah

[quote="Jim:123403"]
JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:


No more than he could at the Great flood.



Could you remind me when exactly this happened?


Just before the tower of Babble, and the start of the Egyptian and Chinese dynasties how's that?

Check your Chinese history, OK.


-
Which Egyptian dynasties, James?
You're being a bit vague.
Dyn I = 3100BC.
Or Dyn '0' from c3200BC
Or the nakkada i & II periods - where kings are named - from c3400BC...
Try and be specific.
Mind you, there is unbroken evidence for Nile Valley settlement dating to around 10,000 BC.
http://xoomer.virgilio.it/francescoraf/hesyra/dynasty00.htm
gives a reasonable overview of the period, but recent discoveries of a "pre-Nakkada" dynasty with at least six named kings, with organic and dendrochronological remains dated to c3450BC and earlier are starting to extend the preoto-cultural development of the Nile civilisation further back, and suggest that it might be as early as c4000BC.

So are you suggesting the flod - were it global as you claim - was before 10,000BC?
And if so, please provide evidence for this.
Ta.


The Biblical time line starts Egypt in the XI Dynasty with no certain date st5ill none of them swam through the flood.

The first Chinese Dynasty is quoted as being FoHI orYAO

Nimrod being the builder and the new start of a foolish system.

Greece was Javan or ON{Jonia}

Phoenicia or Canaan unknown beginning


-
If, according to UOUR idea of the Biblical Timeline, the first king of the dyn XI, Nebhetep Mentohotep, came with a fully formed socio-political administration, why is there no evidence off a break in culture, religion, practice, archetecture, etc, which a global flood would have caused, between the 'new' regime,and the dyn X Theban line which preceded it?
As can clearly be shown in the excellent reference book "The complete royal families of Ancient Egypt (Thames & Hudson, co-authored by my friend Aiden Dodson, the royal line can be traced for two centuries before the advent of dyn XI - and a further two centuries through the transfer to dyn XII, into the middle of dyn XIII...with not one trace of interrupted civilisation.
Care to explain that...with evidence from RELIABLE archaeology to back up your explanation?


Egypytology is too unreliable for me to get tied up with it people who take it seriously have many opinions of it, I just stick to what can be proved true.
Sebastian Toe

JamesJah wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:


The point you are trying to avoid is simple if the earths valleys had been filled in with the mountains the water that is on the earth would cover it to over one mile depth, and some one has also worked out that the Ark could have accommodated the species specified.


IF the Earths valleys had been filled in?

Not a problem because they were not filled in were they?

What species were specified?


As you where not there at the time I can not how you would know?

The creator who was there recorded the event so that we can know so who's word is the one we can rely upon?


Where is your evidence that the valleys were filled in James?

It doesn't say that they were, in the Bible, now does it?

It certainly doesn't say it in the geological record, so where does it say it?


Why do you want to know?
Why not? To expand my knowledge would be a normal reason would it not?
Jim

[quote="JamesJah:123405"]
Jim wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:


No more than he could at the Great flood.



Could you remind me when exactly this happened?


Just before the tower of Babble, and the start of the Egyptian and Chinese dynasties how's that?

Check your Chinese history, OK.


-
Which Egyptian dynasties, James?
You're being a bit vague.
Dyn I = 3100BC.
Or Dyn '0' from c3200BC
Or the nakkada i & II periods - where kings are named - from c3400BC...
Try and be specific.
Mind you, there is unbroken evidence for Nile Valley settlement dating to around 10,000 BC.
http://xoomer.virgilio.it/francescoraf/hesyra/dynasty00.htm
gives a reasonable overview of the period, but recent discoveries of a "pre-Nakkada" dynasty with at least six named kings, with organic and dendrochronological remains dated to c3450BC and earlier are starting to extend the preoto-cultural development of the Nile civilisation further back, and suggest that it might be as early as c4000BC.

So are you suggesting the flod - were it global as you claim - was before 10,000BC?
And if so, please provide evidence for this.
Ta.


The Biblical time line starts Egypt in the XI Dynasty with no certain date st5ill none of them swam through the flood.

The first Chinese Dynasty is quoted as being FoHI orYAO

Nimrod being the builder and the new start of a foolish system.

Greece was Javan or ON{Jonia}

Phoenicia or Canaan unknown beginning


-
If, according to UOUR idea of the Biblical Timeline, the first king of the dyn XI, Nebhetep Mentohotep, came with a fully formed socio-political administration, why is there no evidence off a break in culture, religion, practice, archetecture, etc, which a global flood would have caused, between the 'new' regime,and the dyn X Theban line which preceded it?
As can clearly be shown in the excellent reference book "The complete royal families of Ancient Egypt (Thames & Hudson, co-authored by my friend Aiden Dodson, the royal line can be traced for two centuries before the advent of dyn XI - and a further two centuries through the transfer to dyn XII, into the middle of dyn XIII...with not one trace of interrupted civilisation.
Care to explain that...with evidence from RELIABLE archaeology to back up your explanation?


Egypytology is too unreliable for me to get tied up with it people who take it seriously have many opinions of it, I just stick to what can be proved true.


-
Egyptology, James, is VERY reliable...the modern radiocarbon and dendrochronology, plus thermoluminescence dating have confirmed the conveentional chronologies to give or take 50 in 4000 years.
Just because they don't fit in with your preconceived ideas does not negate them as fact.
FACT, James, backed up with enourmous amounts of verifiable evidence.
Can you provide any extra-Scriptural evidence to prove me wrong?
JamesJah

Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:


The point you are trying to avoid is simple if the earths valleys had been filled in with the mountains the water that is on the earth would cover it to over one mile depth, and some one has also worked out that the Ark could have accommodated the species specified.


IF the Earths valleys had been filled in?

Not a problem because they were not filled in were they?

What species were specified?


As you where not there at the time I can not how you would know?

The creator who was there recorded the event so that we can know so who's word is the one we can rely upon?


Where is your evidence that the valleys were filled in James?

It doesn't say that they were, in the Bible, now does it?

It certainly doesn't say it in the geological record, so where does it say it?


Why do you want to know?
Why not? To expand my knowledge would be a normal reason would it not?


It does say in the bible so it is possible to have a ruff estimate

(Genesis 7:19, 20
The waters overwhelmed the earth so greatly that all the tall mountains under the whole heavens were covered. The waters rose up to 15 cubits above the mountains.

It is mount Ararat that needs to fit into the equation as it would need to be covered with water to get such a large boat as the Ark up there, no one would have carried it up there now would they?

so many mountains must have been pushed up if some of the peaks are now 16,850ft above sea level. Everest is still rising so nothing unusual there.

The ring of dir shows that it was not too long ago that the earth was split up by the force of the continents being torn apart.
JamesJah

[quote="Jim:123407"]
JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:


No more than he could at the Great flood.



Could you remind me when exactly this happened?


Just before the tower of Babble, and the start of the Egyptian and Chinese dynasties how's that?

Check your Chinese history, OK.


-
Which Egyptian dynasties, James?
You're being a bit vague.
Dyn I = 3100BC.
Or Dyn '0' from c3200BC
Or the nakkada i & II periods - where kings are named - from c3400BC...
Try and be specific.
Mind you, there is unbroken evidence for Nile Valley settlement dating to around 10,000 BC.
http://xoomer.virgilio.it/francescoraf/hesyra/dynasty00.htm
gives a reasonable overview of the period, but recent discoveries of a "pre-Nakkada" dynasty with at least six named kings, with organic and dendrochronological remains dated to c3450BC and earlier are starting to extend the preoto-cultural development of the Nile civilisation further back, and suggest that it might be as early as c4000BC.

So are you suggesting the flod - were it global as you claim - was before 10,000BC?
And if so, please provide evidence for this.
Ta.


The Biblical time line starts Egypt in the XI Dynasty with no certain date st5ill none of them swam through the flood.

The first Chinese Dynasty is quoted as being FoHI orYAO

Nimrod being the builder and the new start of a foolish system.

Greece was Javan or ON{Jonia}

Phoenicia or Canaan unknown beginning


-
If, according to UOUR idea of the Biblical Timeline, the first king of the dyn XI, Nebhetep Mentohotep, came with a fully formed socio-political administration, why is there no evidence off a break in culture, religion, practice, archetecture, etc, which a global flood would have caused, between the 'new' regime,and the dyn X Theban line which preceded it?
As can clearly be shown in the excellent reference book "The complete royal families of Ancient Egypt (Thames & Hudson, co-authored by my friend Aiden Dodson, the royal line can be traced for two centuries before the advent of dyn XI - and a further two centuries through the transfer to dyn XII, into the middle of dyn XIII...with not one trace of interrupted civilisation.
Care to explain that...with evidence from RELIABLE archaeology to back up your explanation?


Egypytology is too unreliable for me to get tied up with it people who take it seriously have many opinions of it, I just stick to what can be proved true.


-
Egyptology, James, is VERY reliable...the modern radiocarbon and dendrochronology, plus thermoluminescence dating have confirmed the conveentional chronologies to give or take 50 in 4000 years.
Just because they don't fit in with your preconceived ideas does not negate them as fact.
FACT, James, backed up with enourmous amounts of verifiable evidence.
Can you provide any extra-Scriptural evidence to prove me wrong?


Does the information help you understand what is the purpose of man on this planet?
Jim

Answering a question by evasivly asking another.
Typical.
Again, using God Given talents,
http://www2.cnrs.fr/en/1748.htm
shows that the dating of Egypt's history is perfectly possible.
As usual, you have not come up with a single piece of evidence to disprove this.

In a thesis I wrote for my diploma on the dating of certain periods of Egypt in which I'm interested, I used the conventional dating backed up with the new scientifically obtained results.
Can I suggest that you read up on articles published by the universities of
Paris
Cambridge
London
Harvard
Cairo
As well as the Egypt Exploration society and the Petrie Museum.
Then either refute the conclusions reached or come up with your own based on extant evidence.
Sebastian Toe

JamesJah wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:


The point you are trying to avoid is simple if the earths valleys had been filled in with the mountains the water that is on the earth would cover it to over one mile depth, and some one has also worked out that the Ark could have accommodated the species specified.


IF the Earths valleys had been filled in?

Not a problem because they were not filled in were they?

What species were specified?


As you where not there at the time I can not how you would know?

The creator who was there recorded the event so that we can know so who's word is the one we can rely upon?


Where is your evidence that the valleys were filled in James?

It doesn't say that they were, in the Bible, now does it?

It certainly doesn't say it in the geological record, so where does it say it?


Why do you want to know?
Why not? To expand my knowledge would be a normal reason would it not?


It does say in the bible so it is possible to have a ruff estimate

(Genesis 7:19, 20
The waters overwhelmed the earth so greatly that all the tall mountains under the whole heavens were covered. The waters rose up to 15 cubits above the mountains.

It is mount Ararat that needs to fit into the equation as it would need to be covered with water to get such a large boat as the Ark up there, no one would have carried it up there now would they?

so many mountains must have been pushed up if some of the peaks are now 16,850ft above sea level. Everest is still rising so nothing unusual there.

The ring of dir shows that it was not too long ago that the earth was split up by the force of the continents being torn apart.
but James, mt Arrarat is 3 miles high. If there is only enough water to cover the earth to 1 mile, then your sums dont add up, do they? Also were you not imlying that at that time, the earth was smooth, in fact it had to be to get 1 mile depth of water, where does this bloody great 3 mile high lump of rock, and all of the other high mountains cone from?
JamesJah

Jim wrote:
Answering a question by evasivly asking another.
Typical.
Again, using God Given talents,
http://www2.cnrs.fr/en/1748.htm
shows that the dating of Egypt's history is perfectly possible.
As usual, you have not come up with a single piece of evidence to disprove this.

In a thesis I wrote for my diploma on the dating of certain periods of Egypt in which I'm interested, I used the conventional dating backed up with the new scientifically obtained results.
Can I suggest that you read up on articles published by the universities of
Paris
Cambridge
London
Harvard
Cairo
As well as the Egypt Exploration society and the Petrie Museum.
Then either refute the conclusions reached or come up with your own based on extant evidence.


Although the Egyptians had Dynasty's the dame as the Chinese their records are a bit haphazard so not reliable.
JamesJah

Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:


The point you are trying to avoid is simple if the earths valleys had been filled in with the mountains the water that is on the earth would cover it to over one mile depth, and some one has also worked out that the Ark could have accommodated the species specified.


IF the Earths valleys had been filled in?

Not a problem because they were not filled in were they?

What species were specified?


As you where not there at the time I can not how you would know?

The creator who was there recorded the event so that we can know so who's word is the one we can rely upon?


Where is your evidence that the valleys were filled in James?

It doesn't say that they were, in the Bible, now does it?

It certainly doesn't say it in the geological record, so where does it say it?


Why do you want to know?
Why not? To expand my knowledge would be a normal reason would it not?


It does say in the bible so it is possible to have a ruff estimate

(Genesis 7:19, 20
The waters overwhelmed the earth so greatly that all the tall mountains under the whole heavens were covered. The waters rose up to 15 cubits above the mountains.

It is mount Ararat that needs to fit into the equation as it would need to be covered with water to get such a large boat as the Ark up there, no one would have carried it up there now would they?

so many mountains must have been pushed up if some of the peaks are now 16,850ft above sea level. Everest is still rising so nothing unusual there.

The ring of dir shows that it was not too long ago that the earth was split up by the force of the continents being torn apart.
but James, mt Arrarat is 3 miles high. If there is only enough water to cover the earth to 1 mile, then your sums dont add up, do they? Also were you not imlying that at that time, the earth was smooth, in fact it had to be to get 1 mile depth of water, where does this bloody great 3 mile high lump of rock, and all of the other high mountains cone from?


Do you find it difficult to work out what all that weight of water did to the structure of the planet?
Sebastian Toe

JamesJah wrote:


Do you find it difficult to work out what all that weight of water did to the structure of the planet?
oh I think I see what you are getting at.
You are saying that a mile depth of water caused a smooth surfaced planet to completly change its topography and created all of the ocean trenches, all of the mountain ranges and all of the continents current shapes and all in the space of one year?
Is that about it James?
Jim

JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
Answering a question by evasivly asking another.
Typical.
Again, using God Given talents,
http://www2.cnrs.fr/en/1748.htm
shows that the dating of Egypt's history is perfectly possible.
As usual, you have not come up with a single piece of evidence to disprove this.

In a thesis I wrote for my diploma on the dating of certain periods of Egypt in which I'm interested, I used the conventional dating backed up with the new scientifically obtained results.
Can I suggest that you read up on articles published by the universities of
Paris
Cambridge
London
Harvard
Cairo
As well as the Egypt Exploration society and the Petrie Museum.
Then either refute the conclusions reached or come up with your own based on extant evidence.


Although the Egyptians had Dynasty's the dame as the Chinese their records are a bit haphazard so not reliable.


-
Whose records are not reliable?
The Egyptians?
James: 'dynasties' were an invention of the Greco-Egyptian historian Manetho - and I use the term 'historian' loosely.
For starters, he used Greek, rather than Egyptian terminology, which has confused matters ever since.
We adopted his system - a system the Egyptians themselves never recognised.
As far as reliability goes?
Yes, there are a few gaps - Intermediate Periods, we call them.
Three of them (My speciality is the Third, but I have some knowledge of the second as well)
Yet even here, we have timelines for most of the leading Nomarchs (Local governors) of the fragmented state, tombs, stelae, temple records, etc. For the third, we have a very complex situation which is, nevertheless well attested also.
The problem is not a lack of records, James.
It is interpreting the vast amount of records we have.
Try again.
JamesJah

Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:


Do you find it difficult to work out what all that weight of water did to the structure of the planet?
oh I think I see what you are getting at.
You are saying that a mile depth of water caused a smooth surfaced planet to completly change its topography and created all of the ocean trenches, all of the mountain ranges and all of the continents current shapes and all in the space of one year?
Is that about it James?


Not quite but close, as the water that existed before the Great flood  caused land to appear in the first place.

Genesis 1:9, 10
Then God said: “Let the waters under the heavens be collected together into one place, and let the dry land appear.” And it was so. God called the dry land Earth, but the collecting of the waters, he called Seas. And God saw that it was good.

If you next question is where did the flood water come from, the information is also here.

Genesis 1:6, 7
Then God said: “Let there be an expanse between the waters, and let there be a division between the waters and the waters.” Then God went on to make the expanse and divided the waters beneath the expanse from the waters above the expanse. And it was so.
JamesJah

Jim wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
Answering a question by evasivly asking another.
Typical.
Again, using God Given talents,
http://www2.cnrs.fr/en/1748.htm
shows that the dating of Egypt's history is perfectly possible.
As usual, you have not come up with a single piece of evidence to disprove this.

In a thesis I wrote for my diploma on the dating of certain periods of Egypt in which I'm interested, I used the conventional dating backed up with the new scientifically obtained results.
Can I suggest that you read up on articles published by the universities of
Paris
Cambridge
London
Harvard
Cairo
As well as the Egypt Exploration society and the Petrie Museum.
Then either refute the conclusions reached or come up with your own based on extant evidence.


Although the Egyptians had Dynasty's the dame as the Chinese their records are a bit haphazard so not reliable.


-
Whose records are not reliable?
The Egyptians?
James: 'dynasties' were an invention of the Greco-Egyptian historian Manetho - and I use the term 'historian' loosely.
For starters, he used Greek, rather than Egyptian terminology, which has confused matters ever since.
We adopted his system - a system the Egyptians themselves never recognised.
As far as reliability goes?
Yes, there are a few gaps - Intermediate Periods, we call them.
Three of them (My speciality is the Third, but I have some knowledge of the second as well)
Yet even here, we have timelines for most of the leading Nomarchs (Local governors) of the fragmented state, tombs, stelae, temple records, etc. For the third, we have a very complex situation which is, nevertheless well attested also.
The problem is not a lack of records, James.
It is interpreting the vast amount of records we have.
Try again.


Quite so a vast shortage of dates for example makes life a little uncertain as to when exact some things existed, is that not so?

As for the Hebrew existence there it is also extremely spars is it not.

We are now getting quite a lot of speculation as to what the pyramids were for, but not many are in agreement there are they?
Jim

Hang on.
Before we discuss the origins of the Hebrew Scriptures, let's get this very clear.
Dating is extremely precise in Egyptian history (though admittedly things are slightly less accurate between c2100-3100 BC - to a figure of plus or minus thirty years at the older date)
Events can be easily dated from surviving monuments, measures of the inundations of the Nile recorded on 'Nilometers', observations of the stars - particularly the one we know as Sirius, noted appearances of the object we know as Halley's comet recorded in tomb stelae, etc, added to radiocarbon, thermoluminesence and dendrochronology.
So are you clear on the relative accuracy of the conventional chronology?
If you are, we can proceed to a comparison with your idea of Scriptural timelines.
Until you concede the accuracy of this chronology, further discussion cannot be productive.
JamesJah

Jim wrote:
Hang on.
Before we discuss the origins of the Hebrew Scriptures, let's get this very clear.
Dating is extremely precise in Egyptian history (though admittedly things are slightly less accurate between c2100-3100 BC - to a figure of plus or minus thirty years at the older date)
Events can be easily dated from surviving monuments, measures of the inundations of the Nile recorded on 'Nilometers', observations of the stars - particularly the one we know as Sirius, noted appearances of the object we know as Halley's comet recorded in tomb stelae, etc, added to radiocarbon, thermoluminesence and dendrochronology.
So are you clear on the relative accuracy of the conventional chronology?
If you are, we can proceed to a comparison with your idea of Scriptural timelines.
Until you concede the accuracy of this chronology, further discussion cannot be productive.


Those dates do not say much for accuracy as humans have not existed on the planet that long ago inspire of carbon dating.

Science is only just waking up to the fact that the planet has only just become inhabitable, even now it is still quite precarious living here.

This planets problems have not finished yet hence the day of panic is still to come.

Joel 2:10, 11
Before them the land trembles and the heavens rock. Sun and moon have become dark, And the stars have lost their brightness.Jehovah will raise his voice before his army, for his camp is very numerous. For the one carrying out His word is mighty; For the day of Jehovah is great and very awe-inspiring. Who can endure it?


Job 15:24-28
Distress and anguish keep terrifying him; They overpower him like a king ready to launch an attack. For he raises his hand against God himself And tries to defy the Almighty; He stubbornly rushes against Him, With his thick, strong shield; His face is covered with fat, And his hips bulge with fat; He resides in cities that will be brought to ruin, In houses where no one will dwell, Which will become heaps of stones.
Sebastian Toe

JamesJah wrote:


Science is only just waking up to the fact that the planet has only just become inhabitable,
.


Is it?
Can you point out where 'science' states that?
And when, did 'just habitable' actually occur?
JamesJah

Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:


Science is only just waking up to the fact that the planet has only just become inhabitable,
.


Is it?
Can you point out where 'science' states that?
And when, did 'just habitable' actually occur?


It was discovered when science got a rude awakening over its calculations of the age of the earth, because life was not dependant on how long the earth had existed it depended on how long ago it would be cool enough to be habitable. They even had not taken into account for some time the water would be quite a strong acid, some scientists have even tried to find creatures that can live in such conditions, and some have had limited success,

The big issue you want the answer to has not been openly admitted to as the answer makes the evolutionist look quite foolish.

The issue was on the calculations of Calvin and Rutherford as to how long it took for earth too cool. OK?
Jim

James:
You're talking garbage.
Sorry, but there you are - please look up 'thermoluminescence dating'.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermoluminescence_dating
You'll find that it will date any pottery fragments with a very accurate scale plus or minus 100 years as far back as 8,000 BC.
Note - this has no connection with c14 dating, which, though useful, is less accurate after around 6,000 BC.
JamesJah

Jim wrote:
James:
You're talking garbage.
Sorry, but there you are - please look up 'thermoluminescence dating'.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermoluminescence_dating
You'll find that it will date any pottery fragments with a very accurate scale plus or minus 100 years as far back as 8,000 BC.
Note - this has no connection with c14 dating, which, though useful, is less accurate after around 6,000 BC.


The crust of the earth has to be thick enough to live on without earth quakes and volcanoes devastating the place.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0-pO4-NRvg
Sebastian Toe

JamesJah wrote:


The issue was on the calculations of Calvin and Rutherford as to how long it took for earth too cool. OK?


What issue? Whose calculations were correct and whose were wrong?
JamesJah

Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:


The issue was on the calculations of Calvin and Rutherford as to how long it took for earth too cool. OK?


What issue? Whose calculations were correct and whose were wrong?


Take your pick it does not matter, only the stupid Evolutionist had jumped to the wrong conclusions so what's new there?

       nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Christian chat Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum