Archive for nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Nglreturns is a forum to discuss religion, philosophy, ethics etc...

NGLReturns Daily Quiz - Play here!
 



       nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> All faiths and none
Shaker

The scientific universe and the religious universe

In a nutshell.
Leonard James

Re: The scientific universe and the religious universe

Shaker wrote:
In a nutshell.


I strongly suspect those flushed cheeks on his nibs' face. Don't do as I do, do as I tell you.

What a spoil-sport.  
Derek

Can I just say Leonard that you are still my favourite atheist and gay. You were not wrong when you started that thread about PP. If ever you are in Bridgend I would love to take you down to the commentary to see his plot there. The memorial tone is an eyefull
Leonard James

Ralph2 wrote:
Can I just say Leonard that you are still my favourite atheist and gay. You were not wrong when you started that thread about PP. If ever you are in Bridgend I would love to take you down to the commentary to see his plot there. The memorial tone is an useful.


Shhh, Ralph. They will be telling us to get a room.  
Ketty

Leonard James wrote:


Shhh, Ralph. They will be telling us to get a room.  


He's after you Lennie.  

"Ralph" and Lennie sitting in a tree, K, I, S, S, I, N, G.  
Derek

Leonard James wrote:
Ralph2 wrote:
Can I just say Leonard that you are still my favourite atheist and gay. You were not wrong when you started that thread about PP. If ever you are in Bridgend I would love to take you down to the commentary to see his plot there. The memorial tone is an useful.


Shhh, Ralph. They will be telling us to get a room.  


Let me tell you Leonard, if I were that way I would be looking for someone like you, which is why your partner has been with you for so many years. He knows a good catch when he sees one
Ketty

Ralph2 wrote:
Let me tell you Leonard, if I were that way I would be looking for someone like you, which is why your partner has been with you for so many years. He knows a good catch when he sees one


   

Just put paid to the homophobia and come out "Ralph", you'll feel immense freedom and relief.    
Leonard James

Oh dearie me...I have to go now just as it's all getting worked up and interesting!

I love you all!  
Ketty

Leonard James wrote:
Oh dearie me...I have to go now just as it's all getting worked up and interesting!

I love you all!  




I love you too Lovely Lennie.  
Derek

Ketty wrote:
Ralph2 wrote:
Let me tell you Leonard, if I were that way I would be looking for someone like you, which is why your partner has been with you for so many years. He knows a good catch when he sees one


   

Just put paid to the homophobia and come out "Ralph", you'll feel immense freedom and relief.    


Have no fear about that. If I was gay I would come out and say so. I wouldn't give a dam what others might say. I would still be a Christian as well. I wouldn't be the only sinner in the church would I?.

Anyway, back to the toe nail clipping I suppose

       nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> All faiths and none
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum