Archive for nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Nglreturns is a forum to discuss religion, philosophy, ethics etc...

NGLReturns Daily Quiz - Play here!
 



       nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Just joined? Come in and say hi
gone

Welcome Paul Baird

Welcome Paul good to see you here, don't be shy we only bite when the moon is full.  
Dave B

Re: Welcome Paul Baird

Rose-Mary wrote:
Welcome Paul good to see you here, don't be shy we only bite when the moon is full.  
Speak for yourself Roses - gnash gnash!

Welcome to the forum, Paul!
Lexilogio

Hello Paul, and welcome.

I'm guessing from the fact that some of our members already know you, that you post on the Beeb?
gone

Lexilogio wrote:
Hello Paul, and welcome.

I'm guessing from the fact that some of our members already know you, that you post on the Beeb?


I met Paul on another forum, Lexi.
Lexilogio

Rose-Mary wrote:
Lexilogio wrote:
Hello Paul, and welcome.

I'm guessing from the fact that some of our members already know you, that you post on the Beeb?


I met Paul on another forum, Lexi.


Oh ok. Religious one?
Judders Lady...

Welcome Paul,


Do you attack believers as Rose-Mary does?

Or are you here to discuss and debate?

I hope new members means fresh infusion of ideas.

Here is hoping.


Love Lynne.xx
gone

Lexilogio wrote:
Rose-Mary wrote:
Lexilogio wrote:
Hello Paul, and welcome.

I'm guessing from the fact that some of our members already know you, that you post on the Beeb?


I met Paul on another forum, Lexi.


Oh ok. Religious one?


Yep, but it is for Paul, when he starts posting, to say which one if he wishes to.
Judders Lady...

It will be interesting to know if he is a believer or an atheist.
Which forum he posts on should make it interesting.

Love Lynne.xx
gone

~xx~ Jesus' Lady... ~xx~ wrote:
It will be interesting to know if he is a believer or an atheist.
Which forum he posts on should make it interesting.

Love Lynne.xx


Lynne if Paul wishes to post here then no doubt you will get to know his take on faith. I must say you and your garbage are enough to put off any would be poster.

I take it you are in unpleasant mode today!
Lexilogio

Paul - you are welcome whichever views you wish to put forward.

Discussion is always welcome. Sometimes it can even help others...
LornaDoone40

...and sometimes not.

Don't mind Lynne, she's harmless provided she's been well fed and watered... (and agreeing with her helps, otherwise she's a bit of a grumpy old bird..)    

Good to see you here and look forward to getting to know your point of view.  
Judders Lady...

Rose-Mary wrote:
~xx~ Jesus' Lady... ~xx~ wrote:
It will be interesting to know if he is a believer or an atheist.
Which forum he posts on should make it interesting.

Love Lynne.xx


Lynne if Paul wishes to post here then no doubt you will get to know his take on faith. I must say you and your garbage are enough to put off any would be poster.

I take it you are in unpleasant mode today!


Nothing in my post above to warrant your usual vile poisonous attitude.
I am sure he can see that for himself. You are the only offensive person posting. But we all know that, don't we.


Love Lynne.xx
Ketty

Hello Paul.  

Any friend of RM's is a friend of ours . . .  

       nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Just joined? Come in and say hi
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum