Archive for nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Nglreturns is a forum to discuss religion, philosophy, ethics etc...

NGLReturns Daily Quiz - Play here!
 



       nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Christian chat
JamesJah

What will you bedoing this Easter?

For example will you be doing what Jesus asked his followers to do or will you be celebrating his resurrection?




[

Click to see full size image
The Boyg

Both.
JamesJah

The Boyg wrote:
Both.


Are some one who likes to hedge his bets just in case?

Will you start on Nisan 14?
The Boyg

JamesJah wrote:
The Boyg wrote:
Both.

Are some one who likes to hedge his bets just in case?


No. There is no conflict. The two are complementary.
Jim

Attending services each night of Holy week, two of which I will conduct, one of the services will, as per Jesus' command, be a recreation of the Lord's Supper.
JamesJah

Jim wrote:
Attending services each night of Holy week, two of which I will conduct, one of the services will, as per Jesus' command, be a recreation of the Lord's Supper.


Right Do you know the priest that took so much trouble in producing a calendar that would help to get the celebration held on the correct date?

How do you arrive at the correct time for the celebration?
Jim

JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
Attending services each night of Holy week, two of which I will conduct, one of the services will, as per Jesus' command, be a recreation of the Lord's Supper.


Right Do you know the priest that took so much trouble in producing a calendar that would help to get the celebration held on the correct date?

How do you arrive at the correct time for the celebration?



Who cares what idate it is?
Whether Orthodox, Western or Celtic doesn't matter a bean.

(Oh, and I don't do 'priests' either, though I know a few and regard them as brothers in Christ.)
JamesJah

Jim wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
Attending services each night of Holy week, two of which I will conduct, one of the services will, as per Jesus' command, be a recreation of the Lord's Supper.


Right Do you know the priest that took so much trouble in producing a calendar that would help to get the celebration held on the correct date?

How do you arrive at the correct time for the celebration?



Who cares what idate it is?
Whether Orthodox, Western or Celtic doesn't matter a bean.

(Oh, and I don't do 'priests' either, though I know a few and regard them as brothers in Christ.)


I do not do priests either I have discovered most to be deceivers of the mind bit like the ones that Jesus told who their real father was.


Then you are not fussy about Christmas either are you.

Then Jesus did say that Lazarus would be in the bosom position of Abraham and the priests would be finding things too hot to handle then they only have themselves to blame for the position that they are in, have they not?





Click to see full size image
Jim

JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
Attending services each night of Holy week, two of which I will conduct, one of the services will, as per Jesus' command, be a recreation of the Lord's Supper.


Right Do you know the priest that took so much trouble in producing a calendar that would help to get the celebration held on the correct date?

How do you arrive at the correct time for the celebration?



Who cares what idate it is?
Whether Orthodox, Western or Celtic doesn't matter a bean.

(Oh, and I don't do 'priests' either, though I know a few and regard them as brothers in Christ.)


I do not do priests either I have discovered most to be deceivers  


Well, I haven't. I've found most of the priests I've met to be genuine, compassionate servants of Christ Jesus.

of the mind bit like the ones that Jesus told who their real father was.


Then you are not fussy about Christmas either are you.  


I love celebrating the Incarnation of God in Christ...just as tthe early WTBTS did before they were corrupted even further.



Then Jesus did say that Lazarus would be in the bosom position of Abraham and the priests would be finding things too hot to handle then they only have themselves to blame for the position that they are in, have they not?  


I doubt that the priests He was talking about were Christian, as this was before Christianity.





Click to see full size image
JamesJah






Click to see full size image




Jim

What the heck do two Egyptian triptic statues have to do with Easter.


(You missed out the golden one with Sheshonq I, which was in all probability made from the captured gold from his Palestinian expedition as per Scripture...at least the metallurgists believe so.)
JamesJah

Jim wrote:
What the heck do two Egyptian triptic statues have to do with Easter.


(You missed out the golden one with Sheshonq I, which was in all probability made from the captured gold from his Palestinian expedition as per Scripture...at least the metallurgists believe so.)


What does the trinity have to do with Christianity?

When did the educated in Egypt Moses say his God Jehovah was not one God mightier than all other gods?
LeClerc

Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
Attending services each night of Holy week, two of which I will conduct, one of the services will, as per Jesus' command, be a recreation of the Lord's Supper.


Right Do you know the priest that took so much trouble in producing a calendar that would help to get the celebration held on the correct date?

How do you arrive at the correct time for the celebration?


At what time on Monday 14 April 2014 in the Kingdom Halls will the celebration be ?

Regards

LeClerc
Jim

JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
What the heck do two Egyptian triptic statues have to do with Easter.


(You missed out the golden one with Sheshonq I, which was in all probability made from the captured gold from his Palestinian expedition as per Scripture...at least the metallurgists believe so.)


What does the trinity have to do with Christianity?

When did the educated in Egypt Moses say his God Jehovah was not one God mightier than all other gods?
 



Is there even the slightest chance that you will answer my question (why post these images?) or do you feel yourself incapable of doing so?
You DO trealise the message and purpose of the images (though, in fairness, they do not convey the same purpose given their provenance.)
JamesJah

LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
Attending services each night of Holy week, two of which I will conduct, one of the services will, as per Jesus' command, be a recreation of the Lord's Supper.


Right Do you know the priest that took so much trouble in producing a calendar that would help to get the celebration held on the correct date?

How do you arrive at the correct time for the celebration?


At what time on Monday 14 April 2014 in the Kingdom Halls will the celebration be ?

Regards

LeClerc


After sunset, you local one should be dishing out invitations with their actual time on them.
LeClerc

Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
Attending services each night of Holy week, two of which I will conduct, one of the services will, as per Jesus' command, be a recreation of the Lord's Supper.


Right Do you know the priest that took so much trouble in producing a calendar that would help to get the celebration held on the correct date?

How do you arrive at the correct time for the celebration?


At what time on Monday 14 April 2014 in the Kingdom Halls will the celebration be ?

Regards

LeClerc


After sunset, you local one should be dishing out invitations with their actual time on them.


I see, the celebration will therefore be on the 15 Nissan according to the Hebraic Calender, the first day of The Feast of Unleavened Bread, since the Hebrew day begins at sunset.

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

LeClerc wrote:
Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
Attending services each night of Holy week, two of which I will conduct, one of the services will, as per Jesus' command, be a recreation of the Lord's Supper.


Right Do you know the priest that took so much trouble in producing a calendar that would help to get the celebration held on the correct date?

How do you arrive at the correct time for the celebration?


At what time on Monday 14 April 2014 in the Kingdom Halls will the celebration be ?

Regards

LeClerc


After sunset, you local one should be dishing out invitations with their actual time on them.


I see, the celebration will therefore be on the 15 Nissan according to the Hebraic Calender, the first day of The Feast of Unleavened Bread, since the Hebrew day begins at sunset.

Regards

LeClerc


Exactly we will be there at sun set on Nisan 14
Jim

Jim wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
What the heck do two Egyptian triptic statues have to do with Easter.


(You missed out the golden one with Sheshonq I, which was in all probability made from the captured gold from his Palestinian expedition as per Scripture...at least the metallurgists believe so.)


What does the trinity have to do with Christianity?

When did the educated in Egypt Moses say his God Jehovah was not one God mightier than all other gods?
 



Is there even the slightest chance that you will answer my question (why post these images?) or do you feel yourself incapable of doing so?
You DO trealise the message and purpose of the images (though, in fairness, they do not convey the same purpose given their provenance.)
 



BUMPED
LeClerc

Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
Attending services each night of Holy week, two of which I will conduct, one of the services will, as per Jesus' command, be a recreation of the Lord's Supper.


Right Do you know the priest that took so much trouble in producing a calendar that would help to get the celebration held on the correct date?

How do you arrive at the correct time for the celebration?


At what time on Monday 14 April 2014 in the Kingdom Halls will the celebration be ?

Regards

LeClerc


After sunset, you local one should be dishing out invitations with their actual time on them.


I see, the celebration will therefore be on the 15 Nissan according to the Hebraic Calender, the first day of The Feast of Unleavened Bread, since the Hebrew day begins at sunset.

Regards

LeClerc


Exactly we will be there at sun set on Nisan 14


Which is the start of the 15 of Nisan is it not ?

Exodus 12
6  You must care for it until the 14th day of this month, and the whole congregation of the assembly of Israel must slaughter it at twilight

The Passover lamb was slaughtered on the 14 Nissan at twilight and eaten after sunset, the beginning of the 15 Nisan was it not ?

Regards

LeClerc
Ketty

Re: What will you bedoing this Easter?

JamesJah wrote:
What will you bedoing this Easter?


I will be on holiday, enjoying some time with family by the seaside.

JamesJah wrote:
For example will you be doing what Jesus asked his followers to do or will you be celebrating his resurrection?


We do not need Easter to do that.  Surely, it's a daily thing?
Jim

Re: What will you bedoing this Easter?

Ketty wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
What will you bedoing this Easter?


I will be on holiday, enjoying some time with family by the seaside.

JamesJah wrote:
For example will you be doing what Jesus asked his followers to do or will you be celebrating his resurrection?


We do not need Easter to do that.  Surely, it's a daily thing?  




Yep;
But don't tell James that. It'll only confuse him.
JamesJah

LeClerc wrote:
Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
Attending services each night of Holy week, two of which I will conduct, one of the services will, as per Jesus' command, be a recreation of the Lord's Supper.


Right Do you know the priest that took so much trouble in producing a calendar that would help to get the celebration held on the correct date?

How do you arrive at the correct time for the celebration?


At what time on Monday 14 April 2014 in the Kingdom Halls will the celebration be ?

Regards

LeClerc


After sunset, you local one should be dishing out invitations with their actual time on them.


I see, the celebration will therefore be on the 15 Nissan according to the Hebraic Calender, the first day of The Feast of Unleavened Bread, since the Hebrew day begins at sunset.

Regards

LeClerc


Exactly we will be there at sun set on Nisan 14


Which is the start of the 15 of Nisan is it not ?

Exodus 12
6  You must care for it until the 14th day of this month, and the whole congregation of the assembly of Israel must slaughter it at twilight

The Passover lamb was slaughtered on the 14 Nissan at twilight and eaten after sunset, the beginning of the 15 Nisan was it not ?

Regards

LeClerc


Don't be silly Nisan 16 starts in the evening the same as all the other days, you said so yourself so why the show of ignorance?
Jim

Jim wrote:
Jim wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
What the heck do two Egyptian triptic statues have to do with Easter.


(You missed out the golden one with Sheshonq I, which was in all probability made from the captured gold from his Palestinian expedition as per Scripture...at least the metallurgists believe so.)


What does the trinity have to do with Christianity?

When did the educated in Egypt Moses say his God Jehovah was not one God mightier than all other gods?
 



Is there even the slightest chance that you will answer my question (why post these images?) or do you feel yourself incapable of doing so?
You DO trealise the message and purpose of the images (though, in fairness, they do not convey the same purpose given their provenance.)
 



BUMPED
 

BUMPED AGAIN
Sebastian Toe

Re: What will you bedoing this Easter?

JamesJah wrote:
For example will you be doing what Jesus asked his followers to do or will you be celebrating his resurrection?



I'm still waiting for it to get hot for the wicked!

http://nglreturns.myfreeforum.org/about3231.html

It's taking some time and I'm getting bored.
JamesJah

Re: What will you bedoing this Easter?

Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
For example will you be doing what Jesus asked his followers to do or will you be celebrating his resurrection?



I'm still waiting for it to get hot for the wicked!

http://nglreturns.myfreeforum.org/about3231.html

It's taking some time and I'm getting bored.


Ley me guess you live at the NORTH POLE?

OR is that up the pole????
Jim

Jim wrote:
Jim wrote:
Jim wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
What the heck do two Egyptian triptic statues have to do with Easter.


(You missed out the golden one with Sheshonq I, which was in all probability made from the captured gold from his Palestinian expedition as per Scripture...at least the metallurgists believe so.)


What does the trinity have to do with Christianity?

When did the educated in Egypt Moses say his God Jehovah was not one God mightier than all other gods?
 



Is there even the slightest chance that you will answer my question (why post these images?) or do you feel yourself incapable of doing so?
You DO trealise the message and purpose of the images (though, in fairness, they do not convey the same purpose given their provenance.)
 



BUMPED
 

BUMPED AGAIN
 


And again
LeClerc

Hello James

JamesJah wrote:


Don't be silly Nisan 16 starts in the evening the same as all the other days, you said so yourself so why the show of ignorance?



I didn't mention the 16 Nisan.

Exodus 12
6  You must care for it until the 14th day of this month, and the whole congregation of the assembly of Israel must slaughter it at twilight

The Passover lamb was slaughtered on the 14 Nissan at twilight and eaten after sunset, the beginning of the 15 Nisan was it not ?

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:


Don't be silly Nisan 16 starts in the evening the same as all the other days, you said so yourself so why the show of ignorance?



I didn't mention the 16 Nisan.

Exodus 12
6  You must care for it until the 14th day of this month, and the whole congregation of the assembly of Israel must slaughter it at twilight

The Passover lamb was slaughtered on the 14 Nissan at twilight and eaten after sunset, the beginning of the 15 Nisan was it not ?

Regards

LeClerc


Quite I hope you take it seriously then this year the same as us on the beginning of Nisan 14 in the evening after sun down what I said in the first place, did I not?
LeClerc

Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:


Don't be silly Nisan 16 starts in the evening the same as all the other days, you said so yourself so why the show of ignorance?



I didn't mention the 16 Nisan.

Exodus 12
6  You must care for it until the 14th day of this month, and the whole congregation of the assembly of Israel must slaughter it at twilight

The Passover lamb was slaughtered on the 14 Nissan at twilight and eaten after sunset, the beginning of the 15 Nisan was it not ?

Regards

LeClerc


Quite I hope you take it seriously then this year the same as us on the beginning of Nisan 14 in the evening after sun down what I said in the first place, did I not?


Oops James

Lets be 100 % clear here James, I know how difficult this can be for you.

Does the 14 Nisan begin

on the evening of Sunday 13 Apri 2014 at sunset or

on the evening of Monday 14 April 2014 at sunset.

Thank you

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:


Don't be silly Nisan 16 starts in the evening the same as all the other days, you said so yourself so why the show of ignorance?



I didn't mention the 16 Nisan.

Exodus 12
6  You must care for it until the 14th day of this month, and the whole congregation of the assembly of Israel must slaughter it at twilight

The Passover lamb was slaughtered on the 14 Nissan at twilight and eaten after sunset, the beginning of the 15 Nisan was it not ?

Regards

LeClerc


Quite I hope you take it seriously then this year the same as us on the beginning of Nisan 14 in the evening after sun down what I said in the first place, did I not?


Oops James

Lets be 100 % clear here James, I know how difficult this can be for you.

Does the 14 Nisan begin

on the evening of Sunday 13 Apri 2014 at sunset or

on the evening of Monday 14 April 2014 at sunset.

Thank you

Regards

LeClerc


Haven't you had your invitation yet?


1 Corinthians 11:23, 24
For I received from the Lord what I also handed on to you, that the Lord Jesus on the night on which he was going to be betrayed took a loaf, and after giving thanks, he broke it and said: “This means my body, which is in your behalf. Keep doing this in remembrance of me.

Ee just copy this OK?
LeClerc

Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:


Don't be silly Nisan 16 starts in the evening the same as all the other days, you said so yourself so why the show of ignorance?



I didn't mention the 16 Nisan.

Exodus 12
6  You must care for it until the 14th day of this month, and the whole congregation of the assembly of Israel must slaughter it at twilight

The Passover lamb was slaughtered on the 14 Nissan at twilight and eaten after sunset, the beginning of the 15 Nisan was it not ?

Regards

LeClerc


Quite I hope you take it seriously then this year the same as us on the beginning of Nisan 14 in the evening after sun down what I said in the first place, did I not?


Oops James

Lets be 100 % clear here James, I know how difficult this can be for you.

Does the 14 Nisan begin

on the evening of Sunday 13 Apri 2014 at sunset or

on the evening of Monday 14 April 2014 at sunset.

Thank you

Regards

LeClerc


Haven't you had your invitation yet?


1 Corinthians 11:23, 24
For I received from the Lord what I also handed on to you, that the Lord Jesus on the night on which he was going to be betrayed took a loaf, and after giving thanks, he broke it and said: “This means my body, which is in your behalf. Keep doing this in remembrance of me.

Ee just copy this OK?


Does the 14 Nisan begin

on the evening of Sunday 13 Apri 2014 at sunset or

on the evening of Monday 14 April 2014 at sunset.

Why the difficulty in answering such a simple question ?

Thank you

Regards

LeClerc
Sebastian Toe

Re: What will you bedoing this Easter?

JamesJah wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
For example will you be doing what Jesus asked his followers to do or will you be celebrating his resurrection?



I'm still waiting for it to get hot for the wicked!

http://nglreturns.myfreeforum.org/about3231.html

It's taking some time and I'm getting bored.


Ley me guess you live at the NORTH POLE?

OR is that up the pole????

No but I live in the REAL WORLD.

By the way did you know that (the current) sunspot cycle, 24, is smaller than cycle 23 which in turn was smaller than 22.
So any poor deluded fool who is wishing for an increase in sunspots to 'make it hot for the wicked', has a very, very long wait ahead of him!
Because if it didn't happen last time or the time before, it sure ain't gonna happen this time around.
     
Jim

Re: What will you bedoing this Easter?

Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
For example will you be doing what Jesus asked his followers to do or will you be celebrating his resurrection?



I'm still waiting for it to get hot for the wicked!

http://nglreturns.myfreeforum.org/about3231.html

It's taking some time and I'm getting bored.


Ley me guess you live at the NORTH POLE?

OR is that up the pole????

No but I live in the REAL WORLD.

By the way did you know that (the current) sunspot cycle, 24, is smaller than cycle 23 which in turn was smaller than 22.
So any poor deluded fool who is wishing for an increase in sunspots to 'make it hot for the wicked', has a very, very long wait ahead of him!
Because if it didn't happen last time or the time before, it sure ain't gonna happen this time around.    




Blast!
Does that mean we'll be biting our fingernails up to our armpits for another decade or so before James posts another "Looks like hot for Easter" thread?



     
JamesJah

LeClerc wrote:
Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:


Don't be silly Nisan 16 starts in the evening the same as all the other days, you said so yourself so why the show of ignorance?



I didn't mention the 16 Nisan.

Exodus 12
6  You must care for it until the 14th day of this month, and the whole congregation of the assembly of Israel must slaughter it at twilight

The Passover lamb was slaughtered on the 14 Nissan at twilight and eaten after sunset, the beginning of the 15 Nisan was it not ?

Regards

LeClerc


Quite I hope you take it seriously then this year the same as us on the beginning of Nisan 14 in the evening after sun down what I said in the first place, did I not?


Oops James

Lets be 100 % clear here James, I know how difficult this can be for you.

Does the 14 Nisan begin

on the evening of Sunday 13 Apri 2014 at sunset or

on the evening of Monday 14 April 2014 at sunset.

Thank you

Regards

LeClerc


Haven't you had your invitation yet?


1 Corinthians 11:23, 24
For I received from the Lord what I also handed on to you, that the Lord Jesus on the night on which he was going to be betrayed took a loaf, and after giving thanks, he broke it and said: “This means my body, which is in your behalf. Keep doing this in remembrance of me.

Ee just copy this OK?


Does the 14 Nisan begin

on the evening of Sunday 13 Apri 2014 at sunset or

on the evening of Monday 14 April 2014 at sunset.

Why the difficulty in answering such a simple question ?

Thank you

Regards

LeClerc


No difficulty you are the one that miss understood what I said in the beginning like the way you keep writing Gods name backwards and expecting every one to think you know what you are talking about.

The time and place is on all the invitations for your locale area.

It is still rafter sun down where ever you live.
Ketty

Jamesjah, may I politely suggest you install an English grammar and spell checker on whatever device you use to post here.  
JamesJah

Ketty wrote:
Jamesjah, may I politely suggest you install an English grammar and spell checker on whatever device you use to post here.  


With my eyes the way they are at the moment I keep hitting the wrong keys.

Then I am not so young and foolish as some who come here to post.
LeClerc

Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
Ketty wrote:
Jamesjah, may I politely suggest you install an English grammar and spell checker on whatever device you use to post here.  


With my eyes the way they are at the moment I keep hitting the wrong keys.

Then I am not so young and foolish as some who come here to post.


Sorry about your eyesight James it must be very difficult for you.

This is taken from the JW web site http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2011606?q=14+nisan&p=par

Quote:

8 The Messiah would be tried and p. 14condemned. (Read Isaiah 53:8.) At dawn on Nisan 14, the entire Sanhedrin met, had Jesus bound, and handed him over to Roman Governor Pontius Pilate.


The local Kingdom Hall memorial invitions are for after sundown on the 14 April 2014, which equates on the Hebrew calender, with Nisan 15.

This is after The Messiah had been executed and buried, and not the night He was betrayed which was the beginning of Nisan 14.

Any comments.

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
Ketty wrote:
Jamesjah, may I politely suggest you install an English grammar and spell checker on whatever device you use to post here.  


With my eyes the way they are at the moment I keep hitting the wrong keys.

Then I am not so young and foolish as some who come here to post.


Sorry about your eyesight James it must be very difficult for you.

This is taken from the JW web site http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2011606?q=14+nisan&p=par

Quote:

8 The Messiah would be tried and p. 14condemned. (Read Isaiah 53:8.) At dawn on Nisan 14, the entire Sanhedrin met, had Jesus bound, and handed him over to Roman Governor Pontius Pilate.


The local Kingdom Hall memorial invitions are for after sundown on the 14 April 2014, which equates on the Hebrew calender, with Nisan 15.

This is after The Messiah had been executed and buried, and not the night He was betrayed which was the beginning of Nisan 14.

Any comments.

Regards

LeClerc


I do not fix the date and could not even if I wanted to.

So I leave it to those who know what they are doing as against those who have no idea what they are on.

The date we are given is taken from the new moon over Israel or when Jesus would have practiced the celebration.

I would not trust the timing of the churches of today as most are just happy to leave every thing to the next week end.


* w77 6/15 p. 383 Questions From Readers

It was on the 14th of the Jewish month Nisan, the date of the Passover, that Jesus directed his followers to commemorate his death. (Luke 22:14-20) Appropriately, the date for the Memorial celebration is arrived at as the Jews back then determined the date for the Passover. They began the month of Nisan when they could first see the new moon in the spring nearest the equinox. Passover came fourteen days later.—Isa. 66:23; Ex. 12:2, 6.
Jehovah’s Witnesses now follow this ancient pattern in determining the Memorial date. Please note that the first thing that needs to be established is when the new moon nearest the spring equinox (about March 21) will be visible in Jerusalem. This is not the astronomical new-moon time listed on a calendar or astronomical table. Why? Because the first thin sliver of the new moon is not visible until eighteen to thirty hours after the moment of astronomical new moon.
LeClerc

Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
Ketty wrote:
Jamesjah, may I politely suggest you install an English grammar and spell checker on whatever device you use to post here.  


With my eyes the way they are at the moment I keep hitting the wrong keys.

Then I am not so young and foolish as some who come here to post.


Sorry about your eyesight James it must be very difficult for you.

This is taken from the JW web site http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2011606?q=14+nisan&p=par

Quote:

8 The Messiah would be tried and p. 14condemned. (Read Isaiah 53:8.) At dawn on Nisan 14, the entire Sanhedrin met, had Jesus bound, and handed him over to Roman Governor Pontius Pilate.


The local Kingdom Hall memorial invitions are for after sundown on the 14 April 2014, which equates on the Hebrew calender, with Nisan 15.

This is after The Messiah had been executed and buried, and not the night He was betrayed which was the beginning of Nisan 14.

Any comments.

Regards

LeClerc


I do not fix the date and could not even if I wanted to.

So I leave it to those who know what they are doing as against those who have no idea what they are on.

The date we are given is taken from the new moon over Israel or when Jesus would have practiced the celebration.

I would not trust the timing of the churches of today as most are just happy to leave every thing to the next week end.


* w77 6/15 p. 383 Questions From Readers

It was on the 14th of the Jewish month Nisan, the date of the Passover, that Jesus directed his followers to commemorate his death. (Luke 22:14-20) Appropriately, the date for the Memorial celebration is arrived at as the Jews back then determined the date for the Passover. They began the month of Nisan when they could first see the new moon in the spring nearest the equinox. Passover came fourteen days later.—Isa. 66:23; Ex. 12:2, 6.
Jehovah’s Witnesses now follow this ancient pattern in determining the Memorial date. Please note that the first thing that needs to be established is when the new moon nearest the spring equinox (about March 21) will be visible in Jerusalem. This is not the astronomical new-moon time listed on a calendar or astronomical table. Why? Because the first thin sliver of the new moon is not visible until eighteen to thirty hours after the moment of astronomical new moon.


So the faithful and discreet slave totally ignore when the new Moon was actually visible over Jerusalem.

Quote:

New Moon Crescent:
The first new moon crescent, with the presence of Abib barley reported, was from Israel in the regions of Kiryat Ata and Keren BeYavneh on March 31st at 7:25 and 7:30pm! This will also include all points eastward from Israel making the first time both calendar methods (Global and Israel-based) have matched one another in all regions geographically. This date will also correlate with the calculated Hebrew calendar. The sighting in Israel is particularly early this month (28 days since last sighting) due to cloud cover last month.


http://shawnrichardson.com/new-moon-report

According to the actual new moon sighting in Jerusalem, Nisan 14 begins at sundown on Sunday 13 April 2014.

Therefore invites to attend the Memorial 2014 must have been printed with the date set before the new moon was actually sighted and must have been based on a calendar or astronomical table which the article you posted said should be ignored.

Opps James

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
Ketty wrote:
Jamesjah, may I politely suggest you install an English grammar and spell checker on whatever device you use to post here.  


With my eyes the way they are at the moment I keep hitting the wrong keys.

Then I am not so young and foolish as some who come here to post.


Sorry about your eyesight James it must be very difficult for you.

This is taken from the JW web site http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2011606?q=14+nisan&p=par

Quote:

8 The Messiah would be tried and p. 14condemned. (Read Isaiah 53:8.) At dawn on Nisan 14, the entire Sanhedrin met, had Jesus bound, and handed him over to Roman Governor Pontius Pilate.


The local Kingdom Hall memorial invitions are for after sundown on the 14 April 2014, which equates on the Hebrew calender, with Nisan 15.

This is after The Messiah had been executed and buried, and not the night He was betrayed which was the beginning of Nisan 14.

Any comments.

Regards

LeClerc


I do not fix the date and could not even if I wanted to.

So I leave it to those who know what they are doing as against those who have no idea what they are on.

The date we are given is taken from the new moon over Israel or when Jesus would have practiced the celebration.

I would not trust the timing of the churches of today as most are just happy to leave every thing to the next week end.


* w77 6/15 p. 383 Questions From Readers

It was on the 14th of the Jewish month Nisan, the date of the Passover, that Jesus directed his followers to commemorate his death. (Luke 22:14-20) Appropriately, the date for the Memorial celebration is arrived at as the Jews back then determined the date for the Passover. They began the month of Nisan when they could first see the new moon in the spring nearest the equinox. Passover came fourteen days later.—Isa. 66:23; Ex. 12:2, 6.
Jehovah’s Witnesses now follow this ancient pattern in determining the Memorial date. Please note that the first thing that needs to be established is when the new moon nearest the spring equinox (about March 21) will be visible in Jerusalem. This is not the astronomical new-moon time listed on a calendar or astronomical table. Why? Because the first thin sliver of the new moon is not visible until eighteen to thirty hours after the moment of astronomical new moon.


So the faithful and discreet slave totally ignore when the new Moon was actually visible over Jerusalem.

Quote:

New Moon Crescent:
The first new moon crescent, with the presence of Abib barley reported, was from Israel in the regions of Kiryat Ata and Keren BeYavneh on March 31st at 7:25 and 7:30pm! This will also include all points eastward from Israel making the first time both calendar methods (Global and Israel-based) have matched one another in all regions geographically. This date will also correlate with the calculated Hebrew calendar. The sighting in Israel is particularly early this month (28 days since last sighting) due to cloud cover last month.


http://shawnrichardson.com/new-moon-report

According to the actual new moon sighting in Jerusalem, Nisan 14 begins at sundown on Sunday 13 April 2014.

Therefore invites to attend the Memorial 2014 must have been printed with the date set before the new moon was actually sighted and must have been based on a calendar or astronomical table which the article you posted said should be ignored.

Opps James

Regards

LeClerc



Did you get this bit?



 
This is not the astronomical new-moon time listed on a calendar or astronomical table. Why? Because the first thin sliver of the new moon is not visible until eighteen to thirty hours after the moment of astronomical new moon.
LeClerc

Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
Ketty wrote:
Jamesjah, may I politely suggest you install an English grammar and spell checker on whatever device you use to post here.  


With my eyes the way they are at the moment I keep hitting the wrong keys.

Then I am not so young and foolish as some who come here to post.


Sorry about your eyesight James it must be very difficult for you.

This is taken from the JW web site http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2011606?q=14+nisan&p=par

Quote:

8 The Messiah would be tried and p. 14condemned. (Read Isaiah 53:8.) At dawn on Nisan 14, the entire Sanhedrin met, had Jesus bound, and handed him over to Roman Governor Pontius Pilate.


The local Kingdom Hall memorial invitions are for after sundown on the 14 April 2014, which equates on the Hebrew calender, with Nisan 15.

This is after The Messiah had been executed and buried, and not the night He was betrayed which was the beginning of Nisan 14.

Any comments.

Regards

LeClerc


I do not fix the date and could not even if I wanted to.

So I leave it to those who know what they are doing as against those who have no idea what they are on.

The date we are given is taken from the new moon over Israel or when Jesus would have practiced the celebration.

I would not trust the timing of the churches of today as most are just happy to leave every thing to the next week end.


* w77 6/15 p. 383 Questions From Readers

It was on the 14th of the Jewish month Nisan, the date of the Passover, that Jesus directed his followers to commemorate his death. (Luke 22:14-20) Appropriately, the date for the Memorial celebration is arrived at as the Jews back then determined the date for the Passover. They began the month of Nisan when they could first see the new moon in the spring nearest the equinox. Passover came fourteen days later.—Isa. 66:23; Ex. 12:2, 6.
Jehovah’s Witnesses now follow this ancient pattern in determining the Memorial date. Please note that the first thing that needs to be established is when the new moon nearest the spring equinox (about March 21) will be visible in Jerusalem. This is not the astronomical new-moon time listed on a calendar or astronomical table. Why? Because the first thin sliver of the new moon is not visible until eighteen to thirty hours after the moment of astronomical new moon.


So the faithful and discreet slave totally ignore when the new Moon was actually visible over Jerusalem.

Quote:

New Moon Crescent:
The first new moon crescent, with the presence of Abib barley reported, was from Israel in the regions of Kiryat Ata and Keren BeYavneh on March 31st at 7:25 and 7:30pm! This will also include all points eastward from Israel making the first time both calendar methods (Global and Israel-based) have matched one another in all regions geographically. This date will also correlate with the calculated Hebrew calendar. The sighting in Israel is particularly early this month (28 days since last sighting) due to cloud cover last month.


http://shawnrichardson.com/new-moon-report

According to the actual new moon sighting in Jerusalem, Nisan 14 begins at sundown on Sunday 13 April 2014.

Therefore invites to attend the Memorial 2014 must have been printed with the date set before the new moon was actually sighted and must have been based on a calendar or astronomical table which the article you posted said should be ignored.

Opps James

Regards

LeClerc



Did you get this bit?


Yes James I got that bit.

Did you get this bit ?

According to the actual new moon sighting in Jerusalem, Nisan 14 begins at sundown on Sunday 13 April 2014.

Kingdom Halls will be celebrating the memorial on Nisan 15.

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

<orning Leclerc

Do you know what this is saying?


This is not the astronomical new-moon time listed on a calendar or astronomical table. Why?

Because the first thin sliver of the new moon is not visible until eighteen to thirty hours after the moment of astronomical new moon.
LeClerc

Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
<orning Leclerc

Do you know what this is saying?


This is not the astronomical new-moon time listed on a calendar or astronomical table. Why?

Because the first thin sliver of the new moon is not visible until eighteen to thirty hours after the moment of astronomical new moon.


Yes James I know what that is saying now James.

Do you know what this is saying

The first new moon crescent, with the presence of Abib barley reported, was from Israel in the regions of Kiryat Ata and Keren BeYavneh on March 31st at 7:25 and 7:30pm!

According to the actual new moon sighting in Jerusalem, Nisan 14 begins at sundown on Sunday 13 April 2014.

http://whenisthenewmoon.com/#

Fact Kingdom Halls will be celebrating the memorial on Nisan 15.

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

that needs to be established is when the new moon nearest the spring equinox (about March 21) will be visible in Jerusalem. This is not the astronomical new-moon time listed on a calendar or astronomical table. Why? Because the first thin sliver of the new moon is not visible until eighteen to thirty hours after the moment of astronomical new moon.


They began the month of Nisan when they could first see the new moon in the spring nearest the equinox. Passover came fourteen days later.—Isa. 66:23; Ex. 12:2, 6.
w77 6/15 p. 384 Questions From Readers
LeClerc

Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
that needs to be established is when the new moon nearest the spring equinox (about March 21) will be visible in Jerusalem. This is not the astronomical new-moon time listed on a calendar or astronomical table. Why? Because the first thin sliver of the new moon is not visible until eighteen to thirty hours after the moment of astronomical new moon.


They began the month of Nisan when they could first see the new moon in the spring nearest the equinox. Passover came fourteen days later.—Isa. 66:23; Ex. 12:2, 6.
w77 6/15 p. 384 Questions From Readers


James the new moon was visible when

The New Moon was sighted from Israel Today, Monday, March 31st, 2014 at 7:25pm! New Moon day will be through Tuesday, April 1st

Yes James, this is the ACTUAL sighting. Monday March 31st 2014 at 7.25 pm.

Therefore the fact is Kingdom Halls will be celebrating the memorial on Nisan 15.

Regards

LeClerc
LeClerc

Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
that needs to be established is when the new moon nearest the spring equinox (about March 21) will be visible in Jerusalem. This is not the astronomical new-moon time listed on a calendar or astronomical table. Why? Because the first thin sliver of the new moon is not visible until eighteen to thirty hours after the moment of astronomical new moon.


They began the month of Nisan when they could first see the new moon in the spring nearest the equinox. Passover came fourteen days later.—Isa. 66:23; Ex. 12:2, 6.
w77 6/15 p. 384 Questions From Readers


James the new moon was visible when

The New Moon was sighted from Israel Today, Monday, March 31st, 2014 at 7:25pm! New Moon day will be through Tuesday, April 1st

Yes James, this is the ACTUAL sighting. Monday March 31st 2014 at 7.25 pm.

Therefore the fact is Kingdom Halls will be celebrating the memorial on Nisan 15.

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
that needs to be established is when the new moon nearest the spring equinox (about March 21) will be visible in Jerusalem. This is not the astronomical new-moon time listed on a calendar or astronomical table. Why? Because the first thin sliver of the new moon is not visible until eighteen to thirty hours after the moment of astronomical new moon.


They began the month of Nisan when they could first see the new moon in the spring nearest the equinox. Passover came fourteen days later.—Isa. 66:23; Ex. 12:2, 6.
w77 6/15 p. 384 Questions From Readers


James the new moon was visible when

The New Moon was sighted from Israel Today, Monday, March 31st, 2014 at 7:25pm! New Moon day will be through Tuesday, April 1st

Yes James, this is the ACTUAL sighting. Monday March 31st 2014 at 7.25 pm.

Therefore the fact is Kingdom Halls will be celebrating the memorial on Nisan 15.

Regards

LeClerc


If you had read carefully what I have given you Leclerc you would have read that the actual new moon can not be seen, it is not till the next evening that there is a sliver of light on the moon.

Do you understand now?




Click to see full size image
LeClerc

Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
that needs to be established is when the new moon nearest the spring equinox (about March 21) will be visible in Jerusalem. This is not the astronomical new-moon time listed on a calendar or astronomical table. Why? Because the first thin sliver of the new moon is not visible until eighteen to thirty hours after the moment of astronomical new moon.


They began the month of Nisan when they could first see the new moon in the spring nearest the equinox. Passover came fourteen days later.—Isa. 66:23; Ex. 12:2, 6.
w77 6/15 p. 384 Questions From Readers


James the new moon was visible when

The New Moon was sighted from Israel Today, Monday, March 31st, 2014 at 7:25pm! New Moon day will be through Tuesday, April 1st

Yes James, this is the ACTUAL sighting. Monday March 31st 2014 at 7.25 pm.

Therefore the fact is Kingdom Halls will be celebrating the memorial on Nisan 15.

Regards

LeClerc


If you had read carefully what I have given you Leclerc you would have read that the actual new moon can not be seen, it is not till the next evening that there is a sliver of light on the moon.

Do you understand now?



You really have got a major problem James.

The following is your post is it not ?

JamesJah wrote:

They began the month of Nisan when they could first see the new moon in the spring nearest the equinox. Passover came fourteen days later.—Isa. 66:23; Ex. 12:2, 6.
w77 6/15 p. 384 Questions From Readers


Please note James very carefully

They began the month of Nisan when they could first see the new moon

Note James when they could first see the new moon

James the new moon was visible when

The New Moon was sighted from Israel Today, Monday, March 31st, 2014 at 7:25pm! New Moon day will be through Tuesday, April 1st

Yes James, this is the ACTUAL sighting. Monday March 31st 2014 at 7.25 pm.

Therefore the fact is Kingdom Halls will be celebrating the memorial on Nisan 15.

Your own earlier post conforms this.

Regards

LeClerc
LeClerc

Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
that needs to be established is when the new moon nearest the spring equinox (about March 21) will be visible in Jerusalem. This is not the astronomical new-moon time listed on a calendar or astronomical table. Why? Because the first thin sliver of the new moon is not visible until eighteen to thirty hours after the moment of astronomical new moon.


They began the month of Nisan when they could first see the new moon in the spring nearest the equinox. Passover came fourteen days later.—Isa. 66:23; Ex. 12:2, 6.
w77 6/15 p. 384 Questions From Readers


James the new moon was visible when

The New Moon was sighted from Israel Today, Monday, March 31st, 2014 at 7:25pm! New Moon day will be through Tuesday, April 1st

Yes James, this is the ACTUAL sighting. Monday March 31st 2014 at 7.25 pm.

Therefore the fact is Kingdom Halls will be celebrating the memorial on Nisan 15.

Regards

LeClerc


If you had read carefully what I have given you Leclerc you would have read that the actual new moon can not be seen, it is not till the next evening that there is a sliver of light on the moon.

Do you understand now?



You really have got a major problem James.

The following is your post is it not ?

JamesJah wrote:

They began the month of Nisan when they could first see the new moon in the spring nearest the equinox. Passover came fourteen days later.—Isa. 66:23; Ex. 12:2, 6.
w77 6/15 p. 384 Questions From Readers


Please note James very carefully

They began the month of Nisan when they could first see the new moon

Note James when they could first see the new moon

James the new moon was visible when

The New Moon was sighted from Israel Today, Monday, March 31st, 2014 at 7:25pm! New Moon day will be through Tuesday, April 1st

Yes James, this is the ACTUAL sighting. Monday March 31st 2014 at 7.25 pm.

Therefore the fact is Kingdom Halls will be celebrating the memorial on Nisan 15.

Your own earlier post conforms this.

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

[quote="LeClerc:113465"]Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
that needs to be established is when the new moon nearest the spring equinox (about March 21) will be visible in Jerusalem.

This is not the astronomical new-moon

time listed on a calendar or astronomical table.

Why?

Because the first thin sliver of the new moon is not visible until eighteen to thirty hours after the moment of astronomical new moon.



They began the month of Nisan when they could first see the new moon in the spring nearest the equinox. Passover came fourteen days later.—Isa. 66:23; Ex. 12:2, 6.
w77 6/15 p. 384 Questions From Readers


Regards

LeClerc


If
[Please note James very carefully

They began the month of Nisan when they could first see the new moon

Note James when they could first see the new moon

James the new moon was visible when

[
YesYour own earlier post conforms this.

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

quote="JamesJah:113448"]
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
that needs to be established is when the new moon nearest the spring equinox (about March 21) will be visible in Jerusalem.

This is not the astronomical new-moon

time listed on a calendar or astronomical table.

Why?

Because the first thin sliver of the new moon is not visible until eighteen to thirty hours after the moment of astronomical new moon.



They began the month of Nisan when they could first see the new moon in the spring nearest the equinox. Passover came fourteen days later.—Isa. 66:23; Ex. 12:2, 6.
w77 6/15 p. 384 Questions From Readers


Regards

LeClerc
LeClerc

Hello James

Just to confirm.

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
that needs to be established is when the new moon nearest the spring equinox (about March 21) will be visible in Jerusalem. This is not the astronomical new-moon time listed on a calendar or astronomical table. Why? Because the first thin sliver of the new moon is not visible until eighteen to thirty hours after the moment of astronomical new moon.


They began the month of Nisan when they could first see the new moon in the spring nearest the equinox. Passover came fourteen days later.—Isa. 66:23; Ex. 12:2, 6.
w77 6/15 p. 384 Questions From Readers


James the new moon was visible when

The New Moon was sighted from Israel Today, Monday, March 31st, 2014 at 7:25pm! New Moon day will be through Tuesday, April 1st

Yes James, this is the ACTUAL sighting. Monday March 31st 2014 at 7.25 pm.

Therefore the fact is Kingdom Halls will be celebrating the memorial on Nisan 15.

Regards

LeClerc


If you had read carefully what I have given you Leclerc you would have read that the actual new moon can not be seen, it is not till the next evening that there is a sliver of light on the moon.

Do you understand now?



You really have got a major problem James.

The following is your post is it not ?

JamesJah wrote:

They began the month of Nisan when they could first see the new moon in the spring nearest the equinox. Passover came fourteen days later.—Isa. 66:23; Ex. 12:2, 6.
w77 6/15 p. 384 Questions From Readers


Please note James very carefully

They began the month of Nisan when they could first see the new moon

Note James when they could first see the new moon

James the new moon was visible when

The New Moon was sighted from Israel Today, Monday, March 31st, 2014 at 7:25pm! New Moon day will be through Tuesday, April 1st

Yes James, this is the ACTUAL sighting. Monday March 31st 2014 at 7.25 pm.

Therefore the fact is Kingdom Halls will be celebrating the memorial on Nisan 15.

Your own earlier post conforms this.

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

Just to confirm.

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
that needs to be established is when the new moon nearest the spring equinox (about March 21) will be visible in Jerusalem. This is not the astronomical new-moon time listed on a calendar or astronomical table. Why? Because the first thin sliver of the new moon is not visible until eighteen to thirty hours after the moment of astronomical new moon.


They began the month of Nisan when they could first see the new moon in the spring nearest the equinox. Passover came fourteen days later.—Isa. 66:23; Ex. 12:2, 6.
w77 6/15 p. 384 Questions From Readers


James the new moon was visible when

The New Moon was sighted from Israel Today, Monday, March 31st, 2014 at 7:25pm! New Moon day will be through Tuesday, April 1st

Yes James, this is the ACTUAL sighting. Monday March 31st 2014 at 7.25 pm.

Therefore the fact is Kingdom Halls will be celebrating the memorial on Nisan 15.

Regards

LeClerc


If you had read carefully what I have given you Leclerc you would have read that the actual new moon can not be seen, it is not till the next evening that there is a sliver of light on the moon.

Do you understand now?



You really have got a major problem James.

The following is your post is it not ?

JamesJah wrote:

They began the month of Nisan when they could first see the new moon in the spring nearest the equinox. Passover came fourteen days later.—Isa. 66:23; Ex. 12:2, 6.
w77 6/15 p. 384 Questions From Readers


Please note James very carefully

They began the month of Nisan when they could first see the new moon

Note James when they could first see the new moon

James the new moon was visible when

The New Moon was sighted from Israel Today, Monday, March 31st, 2014 at 7:25pm! New Moon day will be through Tuesday, April 1st

Yes James, this is the ACTUAL sighting. Monday March 31st 2014 at 7.25 pm.

Therefore the fact is Kingdom Halls will be celebrating the memorial on Nisan 15.

Your own earlier post conforms this.

Regards

LeClerc


The real new moon is the day before the one you can see. OK?
LeClerc

Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

Just to confirm.

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
that needs to be established is when the new moon nearest the spring equinox (about March 21) will be visible in Jerusalem. This is not the astronomical new-moon time listed on a calendar or astronomical table. Why? Because the first thin sliver of the new moon is not visible until eighteen to thirty hours after the moment of astronomical new moon.


They began the month of Nisan when they could first see the new moon in the spring nearest the equinox. Passover came fourteen days later.—Isa. 66:23; Ex. 12:2, 6.
w77 6/15 p. 384 Questions From Readers


James the new moon was visible when

The New Moon was sighted from Israel Today, Monday, March 31st, 2014 at 7:25pm! New Moon day will be through Tuesday, April 1st

Yes James, this is the ACTUAL sighting. Monday March 31st 2014 at 7.25 pm.

Therefore the fact is Kingdom Halls will be celebrating the memorial on Nisan 15.

Regards

LeClerc


If you had read carefully what I have given you Leclerc you would have read that the actual new moon can not be seen, it is not till the next evening that there is a sliver of light on the moon.

Do you understand now?



You really have got a major problem James.

The following is your post is it not ?

JamesJah wrote:

They began the month of Nisan when they could first see the new moon in the spring nearest the equinox. Passover came fourteen days later.—Isa. 66:23; Ex. 12:2, 6.
w77 6/15 p. 384 Questions From Readers


Please note James very carefully

They began the month of Nisan when they could first see the new moon

Note James when they could first see the new moon

James the new moon was visible when

The New Moon was sighted from Israel Today, Monday, March 31st, 2014 at 7:25pm! New Moon day will be through Tuesday, April 1st

Yes James, this is the ACTUAL sighting. Monday March 31st 2014 at 7.25 pm.

Therefore the fact is Kingdom Halls will be celebrating the memorial on Nisan 15.

Your own earlier post conforms this.

Regards

LeClerc


The real new moon is the day before the one you can see. OK?


If that is the case the Kingdom Halls will be celebrating the memorial on Nisan 16

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

Just to confirm.

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
that needs to be established is when the new moon nearest the spring equinox (about March 21) will be visible in Jerusalem. This is not the astronomical new-moon time listed on a calendar or astronomical table. Why? Because the first thin sliver of the new moon is not visible until eighteen to thirty hours after the moment of astronomical new moon.


They began the month of Nisan when they could first see the new moon in the spring nearest the equinox. Passover came fourteen days later.—Isa. 66:23; Ex. 12:2, 6.
w77 6/15 p. 384 Questions From Readers


James the new moon was visible when

The New Moon was sighted from Israel Today, Monday, March 31st, 2014 at 7:25pm! New Moon day will be through Tuesday, April 1st

Yes James, this is the ACTUAL sighting. Monday March 31st 2014 at 7.25 pm.

Therefore the fact is Kingdom Halls will be celebrating the memorial on Nisan 15.

Regards

LeClerc


If you had read carefully what I have given you Leclerc you would have read that the actual new moon can not be seen, it is not till the next evening that there is a sliver of light on the moon.

Do you understand now?



You really have got a major problem James.

The following is your post is it not ?

JamesJah wrote:

They began the month of Nisan when they could first see the new moon in the spring nearest the equinox. Passover came fourteen days later.—Isa. 66:23; Ex. 12:2, 6.
w77 6/15 p. 384 Questions From Readers


Please note James very carefully

They began the month of Nisan when they could first see the new moon

Note James when they could first see the new moon

James the new moon was visible when

The New Moon was sighted from Israel Today, Monday, March 31st, 2014 at 7:25pm! New Moon day will be through Tuesday, April 1st

Yes James, this is the ACTUAL sighting. Monday March 31st 2014 at 7.25 pm.

Therefore the fact is Kingdom Halls will be celebrating the memorial on Nisan 15.

Your own earlier post conforms this.

Regards

LeClerc


The real new moon is the day before the one you can see. OK?


If that is the case the Kingdom Halls will be celebrating the memorial on Nisan 16

Regards

LeClerc


Did you do maths at school?
LeClerc

Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

Just to confirm.

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
that needs to be established is when the new moon nearest the spring equinox (about March 21) will be visible in Jerusalem. This is not the astronomical new-moon time listed on a calendar or astronomical table. Why? Because the first thin sliver of the new moon is not visible until eighteen to thirty hours after the moment of astronomical new moon.


They began the month of Nisan when they could first see the new moon in the spring nearest the equinox. Passover came fourteen days later.—Isa. 66:23; Ex. 12:2, 6.
w77 6/15 p. 384 Questions From Readers


James the new moon was visible when

The New Moon was sighted from Israel Today, Monday, March 31st, 2014 at 7:25pm! New Moon day will be through Tuesday, April 1st

Yes James, this is the ACTUAL sighting. Monday March 31st 2014 at 7.25 pm.

Therefore the fact is Kingdom Halls will be celebrating the memorial on Nisan 15.

Regards

LeClerc


If you had read carefully what I have given you Leclerc you would have read that the actual new moon can not be seen, it is not till the next evening that there is a sliver of light on the moon.

Do you understand now?



You really have got a major problem James.

The following is your post is it not ?

JamesJah wrote:

They began the month of Nisan when they could first see the new moon in the spring nearest the equinox. Passover came fourteen days later.—Isa. 66:23; Ex. 12:2, 6.
w77 6/15 p. 384 Questions From Readers


Please note James very carefully

They began the month of Nisan when they could first see the new moon

Note James when they could first see the new moon

James the new moon was visible when

The New Moon was sighted from Israel Today, Monday, March 31st, 2014 at 7:25pm! New Moon day will be through Tuesday, April 1st

Yes James, this is the ACTUAL sighting. Monday March 31st 2014 at 7.25 pm.

Therefore the fact is Kingdom Halls will be celebrating the memorial on Nisan 15.

Your own earlier post conforms this.

Regards

LeClerc


The real new moon is the day before the one you can see. OK?


If that is the case the Kingdom Halls will be celebrating the memorial on Nisan 16

Regards

LeClerc


Did you do maths at school?


Don't you get it James the new moon was actually seen, ie visible, on Monday March 31st 2014 at 7.25 pm.

Therefore the fact is Kingdom Halls will be celebrating the memorial on Nisan 15.

If you are trying to say the new moon is the day before the one you can actually see ie the new moon was actually on March 30th 2014 at 7.25pm then the celebration according to you will be Nisan 16.

But its not, the celebration according to when the new moon was actually visbile is Nisan 15.

I know its difficult for you to accept but the so called Faithful and Discreet Slave has got it wrong.

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

Just to confirm.

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
that needs to be established is when the new moon nearest the spring equinox (about March 21) will be visible in Jerusalem. This is not the astronomical new-moon time listed on a calendar or astronomical table. Why? Because the first thin sliver of the new moon is not visible until eighteen to thirty hours after the moment of astronomical new moon.


They began the month of Nisan when they could first see the new moon in the spring nearest the equinox. Passover came fourteen days later.—Isa. 66:23; Ex. 12:2, 6.
w77 6/15 p. 384 Questions From Readers


James the new moon was visible when

The New Moon was sighted from Israel Today, Monday, March 31st, 2014 at 7:25pm! New Moon day will be through Tuesday, April 1st

Yes James, this is the ACTUAL sighting. Monday March 31st 2014 at 7.25 pm.

Therefore the fact is Kingdom Halls will be celebrating the memorial on Nisan 15.

Regards

LeClerc


If you had read carefully what I have given you Leclerc you would have read that the actual new moon can not be seen, it is not till the next evening that there is a sliver of light on the moon.

Do you understand now?



You really have got a major problem James.

The following is your post is it not ?

JamesJah wrote:

They began the month of Nisan when they could first see the new moon in the spring nearest the equinox. Passover came fourteen days later.—Isa. 66:23; Ex. 12:2, 6.
w77 6/15 p. 384 Questions From Readers


Please note James very carefully

They began the month of Nisan when they could first see the new moon

Note James when they could first see the new moon

James the new moon was visible when

The New Moon was sighted from Israel Today, Monday, March 31st, 2014 at 7:25pm! New Moon day will be through Tuesday, April 1st

Yes James, this is the ACTUAL sighting. Monday March 31st 2014 at 7.25 pm.

Therefore the fact is Kingdom Halls will be celebrating the memorial on Nisan 15.

Your own earlier post conforms this.

Regards

LeClerc


The real new moon is the day before the one you can see. OK?


If that is the case the Kingdom Halls will be celebrating the memorial on Nisan 16

Regards

LeClerc


Did you do maths at school?


Don't you get it James the new moon was actually seen, ie visible, on Monday March 31st 2014 at 7.25 pm.

Therefore the fact is Kingdom Halls will be celebrating the memorial on Nisan 15.

If you are trying to say the new moon is the day before the one you can actually see ie the new moon was actually on March 30th 2014 at 7.25pm then the celebration according to you will be Nisan 16.

But its not, the celebration according to when the new moon was actually visbile is Nisan 15.

I know its difficult for you to accept but the so called Faithful and Discreet Slave has got it wrong.

Regards

LeClerc


Astronomical tables list the full moon as occurring on April 4 at 04:09 (4:09 a.m.), Greenwich (England) Mean Time. But at that same moment if you live in another time zone obviously your clock would show a different time. For instance, Stockholm (Sweden) and Rome (Italy) are in the next time zone to the east of Greenwich. Hence, for them the moment of full moon occurred on April 4 at 05:09 (5:09 a.m.). New York (U.S.A.) and Lima (Peru), though, are five time zones to the west of Greenwich, so for them the full moon was at 23:09 (11:09 p.m.) on April 3, 1977. Because of this variation according to time zones some 1977 local calendars indicated that the full moon occurred on April 4 and others said April 3.
gone

JJ's posts get crazier and crazier. The JW baloney is even dafter than I thought and then some!
LeClerc

Hello James

JamesJah wrote:


Astronomical tables list the full moon as occurring on April 4 at 04:09 (4:09 a.m.), Greenwich (England) Mean Time. But at that same moment if you live in another time zone obviously your clock would show a different time. For instance, Stockholm (Sweden) and Rome (Italy) are in the next time zone to the east of Greenwich. Hence, for them the moment of full moon occurred on April 4 at 05:09 (5:09 a.m.). New York (U.S.A.) and Lima (Peru), though, are five time zones to the west of Greenwich, so for them the full moon was at 23:09 (11:09 p.m.) on April 3, 1977. Because of this variation according to time zones some 1977 local calendars indicated that the full moon occurred on April 4 and others said April 3.


Your post is full of desperation James.

A Hebrew Month begins at the moment of sunset the evening the moon's crescent first becomes potentially visible to the naked eye in Jerusalem, assuming ideal sighting conditions without smog, haze or clouds. Sightings with the naked eye only occur if the moon appears in the upper left area outlined by the white visibility lines in the sunset diagram below

If you click on the above link you will see when the new moon was visible from the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.

Yes James, this is the ACTUAL time the moon was first visible. Monday, 31 Mar 2014 C.E. 6:57 PM IDT Local Time.

Therefore the fact is Kingdom Halls will be celebrating the memorial on Nisan 15.

I know its difficult for you to accept but the so called Faithful and Discreet Slave has got it wrong.

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

[quote="LeClerc:113583"]Hello James

JamesJah wrote:


Astronomical tables list the full moon as occurring on April 4 at 04:09 (4:09 a.m.), Greenwich (England) Mean Time. But at that same moment if you live in another time zone obviously your clock would show a different time. For instance, Stockholm (Sweden) and Rome (Italy) are in the next time zone to the east of Greenwich. Hence, for them the moment of full moon occurred on April 4 at 05:09 (5:09 a.m.). New York (U.S.A.) and Lima (Peru), though, are five time zones to the west of Greenwich, so for them the full moon was at 23:09 (11:09 p.m.) on April 3, 1977. Because of this variation according to time zones some 1977 local calendars indicated that the full moon occurred on April 4 and others said April 3.


Your post is full of desperation James.

A Hebrew Month begins at the moment of sunset the evening the moon's crescent first becomes potentially visible to the naked eye in Jerusalem, assuming ideal sighting conditions without smog, haze or clouds. Sightings with the naked eye only occur if the moon appears in the upper left area outlined by the white visibility lines in the sunset diagram below

If you click on the above link you will see when the new moon was visible from the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.

Yes James, this is the ACTUAL time the moon was first visible. Monday, 31 Mar 2014 C.E. 6:57 PM IDT Local Time.

Therefore the fact is Kingdom Halls will be celebrating the memorial on Nisan 15.

I know its difficult for you to accept but the so called Faithful and Discreet Slave has got it wrong.

Regards

LeClerc[/quote

]Why desperate?

It is just one more portion of the answer to questions from readers. you just seem to be biased in one direction regardless of what the truth of a matter is do you not?


w77 6/15 p. 384 Questions From Readers
In any case, the basic point to appreciate is that the date for the celebration of the Lord’s Evening Meal is determined by the new moon (visible in Jerusalem), not the full moon. Nonetheless, the Memorial falls fourteen days after the appearance of the new moon. Thus it always occurs about the time of the full moon. It is good to know this in case some of Jehovah’s Witnesses are cut off from contact with the Governing Body and do not know what date for Memorial has been determined. In that situation, if they observed the Memorial on the evening of the calendar date for the full moon after the spring equinox, they would likely be celebrating it on the same date as the rest of their brothers or at least very close to it.
LeClerc

JamesJah wrote:


Hello James

w77 6/15 p. 384 Questions From Readers
In any case, the basic point to appreciate is that the date for the celebration of the Lord’s Evening Meal is determined by the new moon (visible in Jerusalem), not the full moon.
Nonetheless, the Memorial falls fourteen days after the appearance of the new moon



Then why is it not being celebrated after sunset on Sunday April 13 2014, the beginning of Nisan 14 ?

Instead those in Kingdom Halls will be celebrating it on Nisan 15.

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

LeClerc wrote:
JamesJah wrote:


Hello James

w77 6/15 p. 384 Questions From Readers
In any case, the basic point to appreciate is that the date for the celebration of the Lord’s Evening Meal is determined by the new moon (visible in Jerusalem), not the full moon.
Nonetheless, the Memorial falls fourteen days after the appearance of the new moon



Then why is it not being celebrated after sunset on Sunday April 13 2014, the beginning of Nisan 14 ?

Instead those in Kingdom Halls will be celebrating it on Nisan 15.

Regards

LeClerc


Will they how interesting.

When do you celebrate Christmas?
cyberman

James, why does this worry you?

Is it your point that the days on which we choose to celebrate events such as the nativity are not the genuine anniversaries of those events? Why does that matter?

With the inconsistencies of ancient calendars, the differences between traditional Jewish calendars, early Roman imperial calendars, later Roman imperial calendars, modern secular calendars and the imprecise records of the date of the events themselves it is very difficult to establish the actual anniversary. Why does that matter? If I want to celebrate the birth of Jesus on a day which is not also the anniversary of his birth, so what?
JamesJah

cyberman wrote:
James, why does this worry you?

Is it your point that the days on which we choose to celebrate events such as the nativity are not the genuine anniversaries of those events? Why does that matter?

With the inconsistencies of ancient calendars, the differences between traditional Jewish calendars, early Roman imperial calendars, later Roman imperial calendars, modern secular calendars and the imprecise records of the date of the events themselves it is very difficult to establish the actual anniversary. Why does that matter? If I want to celebrate the birth of Jesus on a day which is not also the anniversary of his birth, so what?


That may be the case with you, but it is obviously not with Leclerc, if you get my point here?

It was obviously a matter of life and death when it was instituted was it not?

As for the calendar it is not essential as the date is set by the spring Equinox, and the new moon at that time.
JamesJah

Re: What will you bedoing this Easter?

JamesJah wrote:
For example will you be doing what Jesus asked his followers to do or will you be celebrating his resurrection?




[

Click to see full size image


Will you be doing what Jesus instituted or not?

Will you be doing it on the correct day and time or not?

What allowances are made for those who can not attend?

How do you feal about the matter?

Not how do I feel about it?
LeClerc

Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
JamesJah wrote:


Hello James

w77 6/15 p. 384 Questions From Readers
In any case, the basic point to appreciate is that the date for the celebration of the Lord’s Evening Meal is determined by the new moon (visible in Jerusalem), not the full moon.
Nonetheless, the Memorial falls fourteen days after the appearance of the new moon



Then why is it not being celebrated after sunset on Sunday April 13 2014, the beginning of Nisan 14 ?

Instead those in Kingdom Halls will be celebrating it on Nisan 15.

Regards

LeClerc


Will they how interesting.

When do you celebrate Christmas?


This was your post earlier James.

JamesJah wrote:
The Boyg wrote:
Both.


Are some one who likes to hedge his bets just in case?

Will you start on Nisan 14?


The fact is James those in Kingdom Halls will be celebrating the Memorial on Nisan 15.

Regards

LeClerc

       nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Christian chat
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum