Archive for nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Nglreturns is a forum to discuss religion, philosophy, ethics etc...

NGLReturns Daily Quiz - Play here!
 



       nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Christian chat
JamesJah

Where are the wheat Christians today?

Who today genuinely believe and act on what Jesus taught?

Many keep trying to convince us they are Christian but at the same time reject the creation the flood, and the kingdom.

They do not do God's will for our day nor do they wash their robes in the blood of the lamb, all they can do is lie and speak abusively of those who do follow Christ's teachings.

Is that because the world is so corrupt that most prefer to stay in the mire and go down with the ship?

 

Click to see full size image


Revelation 16:18, 19
there were flashes of lightning and voices and thunders, and there was a great earthquake unlike any that had occurred since men came to be on the earth, so extensive and so great was the earthquake. 

The great city split into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell;

and Babylon the Great was remembered before God, to give her the cup of the wine of the fury of his wrath.
Rose

Re: Where are the wheat Christians today?

JamesJah wrote:
Who today genuinely believe and act on what Jesus taught?

Many keep trying to convince us they are Christian but at the same time reject the creation the flood, and the kingdom.

They do not do God's will for our day nor do they wash their robes in the blood of the lamb, all they can do is lie and speak abusively of those who do follow Christ's teachings.

Is that because the world is so corrupt that most prefer to stay in the mire and go down with the ship?

 

Click to see full size image


Revelation 16:18, 19
there were flashes of lightning and voices and thunders, and there was a great earthquake unlike any that had occurred since men came to be on the earth, so extensive and so great was the earthquake. 

The great city split into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell;

and Babylon the Great was remembered before God, to give her the cup of the wine of the fury of his wrath.


Jesus never taught about the creation or the flood!

Please show me where he did?

Also please show me where he commanded people had to believe in creation or that the flood was real, to be a Christian ? Or be one of his followers?

Julie
LeClerc

Re: Where are the wheat Christians today?

Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
Who today genuinely believe and act on what Jesus taught?

Many keep trying to convince us they are Christian but at the same time reject the creation the flood, and the kingdom.

They do not do God's will for our day nor do they wash their robes in the blood of the lamb, all they can do is lie and speak abusively of those who do follow Christ's teachings.

Is that because the world is so corrupt that most prefer to stay in the mire and go down with the ship?



Firstly James

Hebrews 4
14 Therefore, since we have a great cohen gadol who has passed through to the highest heaven, Yeshua, the Son of God, let us hold firmly to what we acknowledge as true. 15 For we do not have a cohen gadol unable to empathize with our weaknesses; since in every respect he was tempted just as we are, the only difference being that he did not sin.

Hebrews 8
3 For every cohen gadol is appointed to offer both gifts and sacrifices; so this cohen gadol too has to have something he can offer.

Now James what did this cohen gadol have to offer ?

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

Re: Where are the wheat Christians today?

Rose wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Who today genuinely believe and act on what Jesus taught?

Many keep trying to convince us they are Christian but at the same time reject the creation the flood, and the kingdom.

They do not do God's will for our day nor do they wash their robes in the blood of the lamb, all they can do is lie and speak abusively of those who do follow Christ's teachings.

Is that because the world is so corrupt that most prefer to stay in the mire and go down with the ship?

 

Click to see full size image


Revelation 16:18, 19
there were flashes of lightning and voices and thunders, and there was a great earthquake unlike any that had occurred since men came to be on the earth, so extensive and so great was the earthquake. 

The great city split into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell;

and Babylon the Great was remembered before God, to give her the cup of the wine of the fury of his wrath.


Jesus never taught about the creation or the flood!

Please show me where he did?

Also please show me where he commanded people had to believe in creation or that the flood was real, to be a Christian ? Or be one of his followers?

Julie


Why is the Almighty bringing judgement upon falls religion who lie and deceive their flock with false tensioning?

Revelation 16:19-21
Babylon the Great was remembered before God, to give her the cup of the wine of the fury of his wrath. 20 Also, every island fled, and mountains were not found. Then great hailstones, each about the weight of a talent, fell from heaven on the people, and the people blasphemed God because of the plague of hail, for the plague was unusually great.

Revelation 17:1, 2
One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me: “Come, I will show you the judgment on the great prostitute who sits on many waters, 2 with whom the kings of the earth committed sexual immorality, and earth’s inhabitants were made drunk with the wine of her sexual immorality
Jim

Julie;
You seem to be under seberal misapprehensions here;
1) that James will answer a straight question.
2) That he will do so without throwing in a Scripture which is as relevent to the question as a parrot casserole is to a vegetarian;
3) That he will adress the subject matter of the question if it in any way, shape or form deviates from current Watchtower doctrine or terminology.*






* - this may change in an imstant - as it has several times over the convoluted theocracy in Brooklyn's history.
JamesJah

Is it a common complaint of religious leaders when it comes to teaching the word of the Almighty?

Matthew 23:29-33
Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because you build the graves of the prophets and decorate the tombs of the righteous ones, 30 and you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our forefathers, we would not have shared with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’

 Therefore, you are testifying against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. Well, then, fill up the measure of your forefathers.

Serpents, offspring of vipers, how will you flee from the judgment of Gehenna?





Click to see full size image
Jim

See wot I mean?
JamesJah

Which religion has been founded on the teachings of the Christ and not on Myth and fantasy stories?

The Popes still claim to be descended from Petros when Jesus said only those founded upon him would succeed so when was Petros a Pope?


Who did go to Rome for certain and get executed there?

Acts 28:21, 2
They said to him: “We have not received letters about you from Judea, nor have any of the brothers who came from there reported or spoken anything bad about you. But we think it proper to hear from you what your thoughts are, for truly as regards this sect, we know that it is spoken against everywhere
Jim

Which religion was founded on the deluded ravings of an occult Masonic pyramidiot.....?
Leonard James

Jim wrote:
See wot I mean?


Whilst I am in no way suggesting that you are as bad as JJ, you really all suffer to some degree from the same inability to see that your "holy writings" are no more than stories that were doing the rounds in their particular era. You just take your own particular slant on them.
Jim

The difference, though, is that most Christians can think for ourselves, rather than being told what to think by a 'governing body' which sees dissent as a cause for 'disfellowshipping', Len.
bnabernard

Said Henry to the Pope.  

bernard (hug)
Jim

Sorry....
Not into English history.
JamesJah

There are still some calling themselves Christian but have no idea which God they worship,



Matthew 7:24-27
Therefore, everyone who hears these sayings of mine and does them will be like a discreet man who built his house on the rock. And the rain poured down and the floods came and the winds blew and lashed against that house, but it did not cave in, for it had been founded on the rock.

Furthermore, everyone hearing these sayings of mine and not doing them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand.

 And the rain poured down and the floods came and the winds blew and struck against that house, and it caved in, and its collapse was great.. . .
Jim

Amen.
Those Brooklyn Babes should quit now!
JamesJah

How is it many who claim to be Christian Kill more Christians than those who have no religion?

How many claiming to be Christian think that it can be spread by hacking and chopping up their fellow man?

They have missed their inspection now what is their judgement?



Revelation 18:2, 3
She has fallen! Babylon the Great has fallen, and she has become a dwelling place of demons and a place where every unclean spirit and every unclean and hated bird lurks! For because of the wine of the passion of her sexual immorality, all the nations have fallen victim, and the kings of the earth committed sexual immorality with her, and the merchants of the earth became rich owing to the power of her shameless luxury.
bnabernard

Jim wrote:
Sorry....
Not into English history.


Perhaps you are more familiar with how one Pope digs up another dead Pope so that he can excomunicate him.

Come on Jim, what army recruits fifth columnist, it's as Len says and so many others see the truth gets in the way of a good story so bugger the truth.

bernard (hug)
Jim

Nope.
The history of the socio-political chicanery of a particular denomination does not interest me, except as a mild curiosity, unless it impinged on the history of my country - Scotland.
JamesJah

Do people who do not like the Pope know the Almighty any better than he does?

When did Jesus say you must pray to me this way?


Which people know their God and know who is the Lambs wife?



Click to see full size image
bnabernard

Jim wrote:
Nope.
The history of the socio-political chicanery of a particular denomination does not interest me, except as a mild curiosity, unless it impinged on the history of my country - Scotland.


Yet you speak of forming bonds with other denominations, reminds me of the old saying 'never mind the quality feel the width''.

bernard (hug)
Jim

As far as I'm concerned, Bernie, labels don't matter.
Anyone who accepts Christ Jesus, God Incarnate, as Lord and Saviour is a brother or sister in Christ.
Which place they go to worship is up to them.
I will not judge.
bnabernard

Jim wrote:
As far as I'm concerned, Bernie, labels don't matter.
Anyone who accepts Christ Jesus, God Incarnate, as Lord and Saviour is a brother or sister in Christ.
Which place they go to worship is up to them.
I will not judge.


As I said, never mind the quality feel the width, lip service which is destroyed by actions, for you they are no concern, perhaps in answer to JJ you should reference Beinn Nibheis given your form of staunch nationalistic christianity.

bernard (hug)
Leonard James

Jim wrote:
The difference, though, is that most Christians can think for ourselves, rather than being told what to think by a 'governing body' which sees dissent as a cause for 'disfellowshipping', Len.


Yes, I suppose it's marginally better to work out your own slant than to slavishly follow that of somebody else.

However, I must remind you that you are deriving your slant from the writings of some other bloke's slant.
JamesJah

Do most think today that they can pick and mix their religion and ignore what the Almighty has to say on the matter do they not?


Matthew 7:21-23
Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord, will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will. Many will say to me in that day:‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ And then I will declare to them: I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness
Jim

bnabernard wrote:
Jim wrote:
As far as I'm concerned, Bernie, labels don't matter.
Anyone who accepts Christ Jesus, God Incarnate, as Lord and Saviour is a brother or sister in Christ.
Which place they go to worship is up to them.
I will not judge.


As I said, never mind the quality feel the width, lip service which is destroyed by actions, for you they are no concern, perhaps in answer to JJ you should reference Beinn Nibheis given your form of staunch nationalistic christianity.

bernard (hug)



Eh?
Wot 'nationalistic Christianity'?
Jim

Leonard James wrote:
Jim wrote:
The difference, though, is that most Christians can think for ourselves, rather than being told what to think by a 'governing body' which sees dissent as a cause for 'disfellowshipping', Len.


Yes, I suppose it's marginally better to work out your own slant than to slavishly follow that of somebody else.

However, I must remind you that you are deriving your slant from the writings of some other bloke's slant.
 

Well, since the 'bloke' is Jesus, I can live with that!
Leonard James

Jim wrote:
Leonard James wrote:
Jim wrote:
The difference, though, is that most Christians can think for ourselves, rather than being told what to think by a 'governing body' which sees dissent as a cause for 'disfellowshipping', Len.


Yes, I suppose it's marginally better to work out your own slant than to slavishly follow that of somebody else.

However, I must remind you that you are deriving your slant from the writings of some other bloke's slant.
 

Well, since the 'bloke' is Jesus, I can live with that!


With respect, Jesus didn't write any of the Bible. You are just reading other people's slant on what they think he said.
JamesJah

What is it about what Jesus said about himself is it that the Trinitarian does not understand?


John 14:28, 2
.I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I am. So now I have told you before it occurs, so that you may believe when it does occur.
Jim

What is it about the first verse of John's Gospel that a Russelite doesn't understand?

   "In the begining was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word WAS God"?
bnabernard


might just as well say, in the begining was the periodic table and the periodic table was with God and the periodic table was God.
Then you can make what you like out of it.

bernard (hug)
Jim

Was the periodic table also referred to as the "Logos" with all the Greek meaning that the word contained?
JamesJah

Looking at the comments some are able to make about their belief system shows just how much the human mind can be deformed by the falls teachings of the religious imposters that have promoted their fanciful teaching over that of the written word of the Almighty?



(
2 Timothy 3:7-9
.always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of truth. Now in the way that Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so these also go on opposing the truth. Such men are completely corrupted in mind, disapproved as regards the faith.

Nevertheless, they will make no further progress, for their folly will be very plain to all, as it was with those two men.


Jeremiah 5:31
The prophets prophesy lies, And the priests dominate by their own authority. And my own people love it that way. But what will you do when the end comes?
Jim

JamesJah wrote:
Looking at the comments some are able to make about their belief system shows just how much the human mind can be deformed by the falls teachings of the religious imposters that have promoted their fanciful teaching over that of the written word of the Almighty?

Absolutely!
Couldn't agree more - so have you ditched the false prophets in Brooklyn, then?


(
2 Timothy 3:7-9
.always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of truth. Now in the way that Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so these also go on opposing the truth. Such men are completely corrupted in mind, disapproved as regards the faith.

Nevertheless, they will make no further progress, for their folly will be very plain to all, as it was with those two men.

Just as well I accepted Christ Jesus, GHod Incarnate, as my Lord, Saviour, Guide, Lodestone and friend, then.

Jeremiah 5:31
The prophets prophesy lies, And the priests dominate by their own authority. And my own people love it that way. But what will you do when the end comes?


Amen..."The prophets prophesy lies".
Descriibes the WTBTS bunch to a tee.
Many thanks for posting this, James.
JamesJah

Does the Wt uphold the trinity?

Does the WT uphold murdering Christians of other countries?

Does the WT uphold Bible truth?

Why is it drinker's of blood keeping trying to stop people reading the only literature that advocates the establishment of the kingdom promised by the one and only Almighty God?

Which people does the almighty choose to bless in this day and age?





Click to see full size image
JamesJah

Does the Wt uphold the trinity?

Does the WT uphold murdering Christians of other countries?

Does the WT uphold Bible truth?

Why is it drinker's of blood keeping trying to stop people reading the only literature that advocates the establishment of the kingdom promised by the one and only Almighty God?

Which people does the almighty choose to bless in this day and age?





Click to see full size image
Jim

JamesJah wrote:
Does the Wt uphold the trinity?

No.
Therefore the WT is not Christian.

Does the WT uphold murdering
Christians of other countries?


I dunno - but Christ commands ne to love. He doesn't make exceptions as to religion or lack thereof.


Does the WT uphold Bible truth?


NOPE...The WT continually changes its' doctrine, mistranslates Scripture, makes false prophesies against the specific instruction of Christ.


Why is it drinker's of blood keeping trying to stop people reading the only literature that advocates the establishment of the kingdom promised by the one and only Almighty God?

Dunno - I don't know any vampires...perhaps you do?



Which people does the almighty choose to bless in this day and age?

Hopefully those who don't tell their 'Witnesses' it's OK to lie for Jesus.




Click to see full size image


Nice picture.
Jim

Just to remind you of the "truth" the WT churns out...and changes when it feels like it....

http://www.bible.ca/Jw-changes.htm

I know you won't comment on it.
Idon't blame you, James.
JamesJah

The WT publishes reviled truth as it becomes aware of them. like Christmas it no longer teaches the pagan form of it once it was reviled not to be a bible teaching where as many still hold on to it knowing it to be false.

The trinity, torment of the dead, have also been exposed as they have been revealed not to be a bible teaching.

Those keeping on the watch for reviled bible prophecy do not keep it to themselves but publish it for any who wish to take note of it can also get the benefit

Why do the clergy lie about the WT?

Is it not to keep themselves from embarrassment when trying to excuse themselves for holding on to false teachings?



Click to see full size image
Jim

JamesJah wrote:
The WT publishes reviled truth as it becomes aware of them. like Christmas it no longer teaches the pagan form of it once it was reviled not to be a bible teaching where as many still hold on to it knowing it to be false.


The trinity, torment of the dead, have also been exposed as they have been revealed not to be a bible teaching.    

Revealed?
By whom?
Their qualifications in Greek, Hebrew, Aramaic, Theology and  Ancient Near Eastern texts, please.


Those keeping on the watch for reviled bible prophecy do not keep it to themselves but publish it for any who wish to take note of it can also get the benefit

Yep.
And get it wrong.
Frequently.
1914;
1925
Beth Sarim- cadilac for Jesus...where in Scripture was that particular howler?





Why do the clergy lie about the WT?

Clergy?
I'm Presbyterian.
But, possibly, the question you SHOULD ask is
"Why do the WT lie about the frequent U-turns in their doctrine?"
or
"Why do those qualified in Koine Greek, Hebrew, Aramaic and ancient linguistics dismiss the NWT as ridiculous?"





Is it not to keep themselves from embarrassment when trying to excuse themselves for holding on to false teachings?




Click to see full size image
JamesJah

Is it now at the stage where most who claim to be Christian are in fact the weeds where as those that have given up teachings which are not scriptural and are now hated as Jesus said they would be just happen to be the wheat Christians?

What we now have here is the gnashing of teeth?


John 15:17-19)
These things I command you, that you love one another. If the world hates you, you know that it has hated me before it hated you.

 If you were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own.

Now because you are no part of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, for this reason the world hates you.
LeClerc

Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
Is it now at the stage where most who claim to be Christian are in fact the weeds where as those that have given up teachings which are not scriptural and are now hated as Jesus said they would be just happen to be the wheat Christians?

What we now have here is the gnashing of teeth?


John 15:17-19)
These things I command you, that you love one another. If the world hates you, you know that it has hated me before it hated you.

 If you were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own.

Now because you are no part of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, for this reason the world hates you.


The wheat is washed in the blood of the lamb, what are those who hold to the WTBTS teachings washed in since you are unable to answer the following :

Hebrews 4
14 Therefore, since we have a great cohen gadol who has passed through to the highest heaven, Yeshua, the Son of God, let us hold firmly to what we acknowledge as true. 15 For we do not have a cohen gadol unable to empathize with our weaknesses; since in every respect he was tempted just as we are, the only difference being that he did not sin.

Hebrews 8
3 For every cohen gadol is appointed to offer both gifts and sacrifices; so this cohen gadol too has to have something he can offer.

Now James what did this cohen gadol have to offer ?

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

It appears that there are still many on this forum that have no knowledge of the sacred secret of the judgement and what that means for them.

It would appear that some think they can get a favourable judgement because they are intellectually superior to others.

It will not help any to escape the collapse of this system if they are a part of it now will it?


Revelation 17:9-11
This calls for a mind that has wisdom: The seven heads mean seven mountains, where the woman sits on top. And there are seven kings: Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet arrived; but when he does arrive, he must remain a short while. And the wild beast that was but is not, it is also an eighth king, but it springs from the seven,

and it goes off into destruction.









Click to see full size image
Jim

JamesJah wrote:
Is it now at the stage where most who claim to be Christian are in fact the weeds where as those that have given up teachings which are not scriptural and are now hated as Jesus said they would be just happen to be the wheat Christians?

No.

What we now have here is the gnashing of teeth?


Yep.
especially when we read of pseudoChristian sects mangling Scripture in an effort to disguise their false prophecies....Beth Sarim?


John 15:17-19)
These things I command you, that you love one another. If the world hates you, you know that it has hated me before it hated you.

 If you were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own.

Now because you are no part of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, for this reason the world hates you.


And?
Tell me news, not the obvious, please.
Christians who follow Christ Jesus, God Incarnate, stick out like a sore thumb.
So do those who preach a false Gospel of scripture twisting to create prophesies which they forget at the drop of a hat.
Ring any bells?
Jim

JamesJah wrote:
It appears that there are still many on this forum that have no knowledge of the sacred secret of the judgement and what that means for them.

Sacred Secret?
I'm not a Gnostic.

It would appear that some think they can get a favourable judgement because they are intellectually superior to others.


Nope.
I know why I can get a favourable Judgement.
Christ lives in me.


It will not help any to escape the collapse of this system if they are a part of it now will it?

It will not help those we claim to serve if we are seen as an exclusive bunch of false prophets, will it?


Revelation 17:9-11
This calls for a mind that has wisdom: The seven heads mean seven mountains, where the woman sits on top. And there are seven kings: Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet arrived; but when he does arrive, he must remain a short while. And the wild beast that was but is not, it is also an eighth king, but it springs from the seven,

and it goes off into destruction.
 

"Let that mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus".








Click to see full size image
LeClerc

Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
Is it now at the stage where most who claim to be Christian are in fact the weeds where as those that have given up teachings which are not scriptural and are now hated as Jesus said they would be just happen to be the wheat Christians?

What we now have here is the gnashing of teeth?


John 15:17-19)
These things I command you, that you love one another. If the world hates you, you know that it has hated me before it hated you.

 If you were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own.

Now because you are no part of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, for this reason the world hates you.


The wheat is washed in the blood of the lamb, what are those who hold to the WTBTS teachings washed in since you are unable to answer the following :

Hebrews 4
14 Therefore, since we have a great cohen gadol who has passed through to the highest heaven, Yeshua, the Son of God, let us hold firmly to what we acknowledge as true. 15 For we do not have a cohen gadol unable to empathize with our weaknesses; since in every respect he was tempted just as we are, the only difference being that he did not sin.

Hebrews 8
3 For every cohen gadol is appointed to offer both gifts and sacrifices; so this cohen gadol too has to have something he can offer.

Now James what did this cohen gadol have to offer ?

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

Where is the place to hide for the wicked there is not one.

2 Timothy 3:7-9
always learning and yet never able to come to

an accurate knowledge of truth.

Now in the way that Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so these also go on opposing the truth. Such men are completely corrupted in mind, disapproved as regards the faith. Nevertheless, they will make no further progress, for their folly will be very plain to all, as it was with those two men.

Did Moses build any pyramids?
JamesJah

Can one l;earn the sacred secrets of the judgement all by himself?

Of coarse he can if he has holy spirit and favour with the Almighty only true God.

Revelation 22:17
The spirit and the bride keep on saying, “Come! and let anyone hearing say, “Come!” and let anyone thirsting come; let anyone who wishes take life’s water free.
Jim

JamesJah wrote:
Where is the place to hide for the wicked there is not one.

2 Timothy 3:7-9
always learning and yet never able to come to

an accurate knowledge of truth.


AMEN!
Unfortunately this is not the case in the WTBTS.
We can always hope, though.

Now in the way that Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so these also go on opposing the truth. Such men are completely corrupted in mind, disapproved as regards the faith. Nevertheless, they will make no further progress, for their folly will be very plain to all, as it was with those two men.

See above comment.

Did Moses build any pyramids?
Jim

JamesJah wrote:
Can one l;earn the sacred secrets of the judgement all by himself?

Of coarse he can if he has holy spirit and favour with the Almighty only true God.

Revelation 22:17
The spirit and the bride keep on saying, “Come! and let anyone hearing say, “Come!” and let anyone thirsting come; let anyone who wishes take life’s water free.


And by quoting that Scripture, James, you confirm that the Holy Spirit is not a force, or "dynamic energy".
Electricity - even dynamic electricity - cannot 'say' anything; yet here, in the detestable NWT, the Holy Spirit is shown as 'saying' - an action only attributed to a person, not an object or a force.
THANKS!
LeClerc

Morning Jim

Jim wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Can one l;earn the sacred secrets of the judgement all by himself?

Of coarse he can if he has holy spirit and favour with the Almighty only true God.

Revelation 22:17
The spirit and the bride keep on saying, “Come! and let anyone hearing say, “Come!” and let anyone thirsting come; let anyone who wishes take life’s water free.


And by quoting that Scripture, James, you confirm that the Holy Spirit is not a force, or "dynamic energy".
Electricity - even dynamic electricity - cannot 'say' anything; yet here, in the detestable NWT, the Holy Spirit is shown as 'saying' - an action only attributed to a person, not an object or a force.
THANKS!


Yes Jim even the NWT confirms who The Spirit is

2 Corinthians 3 NWT
17 Now Jehovah is the Spirit, and where the spirit of Jehovah is, there is freedom.18  And all of us, while we with unveiled faces reflect like mirrors the glory of Jehovah, are transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another, exactly as it is done by Jehovah the Spirit.

But James will ignore it, because it does not accord with the teaching of the WTBTS.

Regards

LeClerc
Jim

Exactly.
I've noticed this  all too often.
When the blindingly obvious hits them between the eyes, they fling out a scripture unrelated to the  'difficulty' as a smokescreen.
But James' posting that scripture makes one come to the unavoidable conclusion that the Spirit is a persona.

The question for WTBS acolytes is:
If this persona is agod - and obviously it exhibits godlike qualities, they must accept it as a god - making them polytheist.
If, however, He - the Spirit - is God, this makes no issues with openly declaring the Shema with complete conviction!
JamesJah

It would appear that most weed Christians have no idea how God's spirit works for his servants.

Most false Christians have no idea how to avoid the spirit of error.
Jim

JamesJah wrote:
It would appear that most weed Christians have no idea how God's spirit works for his servants.


Wow! We're on a roll today, James - I agree. Thank God I'm a Spirit filled believer!

Most false Christians have no idea how to avoid the spirit of error.


Hey! Two out of two!
Since the WTBTS are patently false Christians, I agree 100%

Well done!
JamesJah

False Christians seem to think that one cannot say the magic word god without being a worshiper of it, gods exist in various forms, but true Christian should only worship the only one Almighty God, all the others are not for worship where as the Almighty one must be worshiped with spirit and truth.

Then false Christians do not understand that one cannot be filled with God but one can be filled with spirit.

So what  false Christians have  is what?


1 Corinthians 2:12
Now we received, not the spirit of the world,

but the spirit that is from God, so that we might know the things that have been kindly given us by God.

Do false Christian know the difference?

1 Corinthians 2:14, 15
But a physical man does not accept the things of the spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot get to know them, because they are examined spiritually. However, the spiritual man examines all things, but he himself is not examined by any man.
Jim

JamesJah wrote:
False Christians seem to think that one cannot say the magic word god without being a worshiper of it,  

Doesn't apply to me - I don't believe in magic or the occult - unlike a certain CT Russell.

gods exist in various forms, but true Christian should only worship the only one Almighty God, all the others are not for worship where as the Almighty one must be worshiped with spirit and truth.

Hey! We're still in the groove! Praise the Lord (who is Triune in nature)

Then false Christians do not understand that one cannot be filled with God but one can be filled with spirit.  

Try telling God that - I wish you luck. I am filled with His Spirit, and accept the gifts He gives me for the building of His Church.




So what  false Christians have  is what?

Erm....a superfluity of false prophesy?

1 Corinthians 2:12
Now we received, not the spirit of the world,

but the spirit that is from God, so that we might know the things that have been kindly given us by God.

Do false Christian know the difference?

NO

1 Corinthians 2:14, 15
But a physical man does not accept the things of the spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot get to know them, because they are examined spiritually. However, the spiritual man examines all things, but he himself is not examined by any man.


Your point?
God has set His Spirit within ne, as per Scriptures. He (the Holy Spirit - not a divine gas bill) has promised to lead, teach, strengthen, walk alongside and use me.
So far, He has not reneged on His promise - nor will He.
JamesJah

Is the god of this world still filling False Christians with his spirit of rebellion, the same as he did when he lied to Eve?

It certainly looks like it, as they seem to think any spirit is from the Almighty. but they have such strong desires to have their tradition preserved that they are quite happy to oppose the spirit of the Almighty.

2 Corinthians 4:3, 4
If, in fact, the good news we declare is veiled, it is veiled among those who are perishing,

 among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.
LeClerc

Hello James

JamesJah wrote:


2 Corinthians 4:3, 4
If, in fact, the good news we declare is veiled, it is veiled among those who are perishing,

 among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.


The glorious Good News is that we have a great cohen gadol who passed through to the highest heaven.

But you don't acknowledge that as true, do you James ?

Hebrews 4
14 Therefore, since we have a great cohen gadol who has passed through to the highest heaven, Yeshua, the Son of God, let us hold firmly to what we acknowledge as true. 15 For we do not have a cohen gadol unable to empathize with our weaknesses; since in every respect he was tempted just as we are, the only difference being that he did not sin.

Hebrews 8
3 For every cohen gadol is appointed to offer both gifts and sacrifices; so this cohen gadol too has to have something he can offer.

Now James you profess to believe, what did this cohen gadol have to offer ?

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

Έχοντας πίστη πέθαναν όλοι αυτοί,+ αν και δεν έλαβαν την εκπλήρωση των υποσχέσεων,+ αλλά τις είδαν από μακριά+ και τις καλοδέχτηκαν και διακήρυξαν δημόσια ότι ήταν ξένοι και προσωρινοί κάτοικοι στη χώρα.+ 14  Διότι εκείνοι που λένε τέτοια πράγματα παρέχουν απόδειξη ότι εκζητούν ένθερμα έναν δικό τους τόπο.+
Jim

JamesJah wrote:
Is the god of this world still filling False Christians with his spirit of rebellion, the same as he did when he lied to Eve?

Dunno...I'm not in the WTBTS, so I'm not a false Christian.

It certainly looks like it, as they seem to think any spirit is from the Almighty. but they have such strong desires to have their tradition preserved that they are quite happy to oppose the spirit of the Almighty.

You're telling me...anything to preserve their spirit of deception, false prophesy, telling their 'witnesses it's OK to lie in Christ's name - yep; SHOCKING, isn't it?


2 Corinthians 4:3, 4
If, in fact, the good news we declare is veiled, it is veiled among those who are perishing,

Yep.
So leave the decay of Brooklyn central, then.


 among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.
JamesJah

http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/

Nay issue trinity.
Jim

JamesJah wrote:
http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/

Nay issue trinity.



Nah....why trust a crew who can shift like waste down a sewer?

http://www.bible.ca/Jw-Prophecy.htm


Oh, and, for light reading....

http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/misquotes-deception-lies.php

And the latter site shows the duplicity, deceit, falsehood and sheer lies that the WTBTS will produce to defend its' doctrine.
Would anyone who really wants to seek truth even THINK of joining such a nest of vipers?
Would you care to refurte ANY of the links on the page, James, or are you going to throw in another Scripture in the hope that it will divert the thread?
JamesJah

1 Corinthians 8:1-2

Now concerning food offered to idols: We know we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffs up, but love builds up.

 If anyone thinks he knows something, he does not yet know it as he should know it. 3 But if anyone loves God, this one is known by him.
Jim

JamesJah wrote:
1 Corinthians 8:1-2

Now concerning food offered to idols: We know we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffs up, but love builds up.

 If anyone thinks he knows something, he does not yet know it as he should know it. 3 But if anyone loves God, this one is kn
own by him.



I think this page

http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/trinity.php

is particularly enlightening; don't you, James?
It shows how the WTBTS deliberately misquotes early Christian leaders, falsifies history, misquotes Christian literature, etc.

    Is this the work of  a 'faithful and discreet slave', or a dishonest, duplicitous criminal?
JamesJah

Where did all the false teaching of the early church come from?



Click to see full size image


What is the Almighty G0od doing about it now?
Jim

JamesJah wrote:
Where did all the false teaching of the early church come from?

Wow!
You read that quickly, James!
No denying your false organisation deceitful, duplicitous actions, then?
Standing up for the 'truth' of a group which doesn't know what 'truth' or 'honesty' actually mean?
I don't blame you.
Any such organisation which deliberately falsifies information in order to deceive people from trusting God is no better than a dismal antichrist worthy of derision.





Click to see full size image

Nice picture.


What is the Almighty G0od doing about it now?
LeClerc

Hello James

JamesJah wrote:


2 Corinthians 4:3, 4
If, in fact, the good news we declare is veiled, it is veiled among those who are perishing,

 among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.


The glorious Good News is that we have a great cohen gadol who passed through to the highest heaven.

But you don't acknowledge that as true, do you James ?

Hebrews 4
14 Therefore, since we have a great cohen gadol who has passed through to the highest heaven, Yeshua, the Son of God, let us hold firmly to what we acknowledge as true. 15 For we do not have a cohen gadol unable to empathize with our weaknesses; since in every respect he was tempted just as we are, the only difference being that he did not sin.

Hebrews 8
3 For every cohen gadol is appointed to offer both gifts and sacrifices; so this cohen gadol too has to have something he can offer.

Now James, what did this cohen gadol have to offer ?

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

Some here are still pretending that they understand what heavenly things are like.

Who knows what a spirit body is like?
Jim

JamesJah wrote:
Some here are still pretending that they understand what heavenly things are like.

Who knows what a spirit body is like?
 
Who knows how to answer a direct question?
JamesJah

Can we not see an answer when we have one?

JamesJah wrote:
Έχοντας πίστη πέθαναν όλοι αυτοί,+ αν και δεν έλαβαν την εκπλήρωση των υποσχέσεων,+ αλλά τις είδαν από μακριά+ και τις καλοδέχτηκαν και διακήρυξαν δημόσια ότι ήταν ξένοι και προσωρινοί κάτοικοι στη χώρα.+ 14  Διότι εκείνοι που λένε τέτοια πράγματα παρέχουν απόδειξη ότι εκζητούν ένθερμα έναν δικό τους τόπο.+
LeClerc

Hello James

JamesJah wrote:


2 Corinthians 4:3, 4
If, in fact, the good news we declare is veiled, it is veiled among those who are perishing,

 among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.


The glorious Good News is that we have a great cohen gadol who passed through to the highest heaven.

But you don't acknowledge that as true, do you James ?

Hebrews 4
14 Therefore, since we have a great cohen gadol who has passed through to the highest heaven, Yeshua, the Son of God, let us hold firmly to what we acknowledge as true. 15 For we do not have a cohen gadol unable to empathize with our weaknesses; since in every respect he was tempted just as we are, the only difference being that he did not sin.

Hebrews 8
3 For every cohen gadol is appointed to offer both gifts and sacrifices; so this cohen gadol too has to have something he can offer.

Now James, what did this cohen gadol have to offer ?

Regards

LeClerc
Jim

JamesJah wrote:
Can we not see an answer when we have one?

JamesJah wrote:
Έχοντας πίστη πέθαναν όλοι αυτοί,+ αν και δεν έλαβαν την εκπλήρωση των υποσχέσεων,+ αλλά τις είδαν από μακριά+ και τις καλοδέχτηκαν και διακήρυξαν δημόσια ότι ήταν ξένοι και προσωρινοί κάτοικοι στη χώρα.+ 14  Διότι εκείνοι που λένε τέτοια πράγματα παρέχουν απόδειξη ότι εκζητούν ένθερμα έναν δικό τους τόπο.+



You DO realise I'm visually impaired, don't you, James?
JamesJah

LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:


2 Corinthians 4:3, 4
If, in fact, the good news we declare is veiled, it is veiled among those who are perishing,

 among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.


The glorious Good News is that we have a great cohen gadol who passed through to the highest heaven.

But you don't acknowledge that as true, do you James ?

Hebrews 4
14 Therefore, since we have a great cohen gadol who has passed through to the highest heaven, Yeshua, the Son of God, let us hold firmly to what we acknowledge as true. 15 For we do not have a cohen gadol unable to empathize with our weaknesses; since in every respect he was tempted just as we are, the only difference being that he did not sin.

Hebrews 8
3 For every cohen gadol is appointed to offer both gifts and sacrifices; so this cohen gadol too has to have something he can offer.

Now James, what did this cohen gadol have to offer ?

Regards

LeClerc


I thought you are the one that can read Greek?
LeClerc

Hi James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:


2 Corinthians 4:3, 4
If, in fact, the good news we declare is veiled, it is veiled among those who are perishing,

 among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.


The glorious Good News is that we have a great cohen gadol who passed through to the highest heaven.

But you don't acknowledge that as true, do you James ?

Hebrews 4
14 Therefore, since we have a great cohen gadol who has passed through to the highest heaven, Yeshua, the Son of God, let us hold firmly to what we acknowledge as true. 15 For we do not have a cohen gadol unable to empathize with our weaknesses; since in every respect he was tempted just as we are, the only difference being that he did not sin.

Hebrews 8
3 For every cohen gadol is appointed to offer both gifts and sacrifices; so this cohen gadol too has to have something he can offer.

Now James, what did this cohen gadol have to offer ?

Regards

LeClerc


I thought you are the one that can read Greek?


I am thinking of other readers, maybe you would like to post your answer so they can read also.

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

You are so generous Leclerc>>>\/

Hebrews 9:11, 12
However, when Christ came as a high priest of the good things that have already taken place, he passed through the greater and more perfect tent not made with hands, that is, not of this creation. He entered into the holy place, not with the blood of goats and of young bulls, but with his own blood, once for all time, and obtained an everlasting deliverance for us.
LeClerc

Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
You are so generous Leclerc>>>\/

Hebrews 9:11, 12
However, when Christ came as a high priest of the good things that have already taken place, he passed through the greater and more perfect tent not made with hands, that is, not of this creation. He entered into the holy place, not with the blood of goats and of young bulls, but with his own blood, once for all time, and obtained an everlasting deliverance for us.


Now how could this be James when the WTBTS teaches the following

Quote:


WTBTS publications
"For the man Jesus is dead, forever dead."(Studies in the scriptures Vol.5, p.454 1899) "Jesus as a man must remain dead for ever."(Government, p.110 1928) "For the man Jesus is dead, forever dead."(Studies in the scriptures Vol.5, p.454 1899)

"The human body of flesh, which Jesus Christ laid down forever as a ransom sacrifice, was disposed of by God's power..." (Things in Which it is Impossible for God to Lie, 1965, p. 354).

"Disposing of Jesus' physical body at the time of his resurrection presented no problem for God." (Reasoning From the Scriptures, 1989, p. 217).

"was disposed of by Jehovah God, dissolved into its constituent elements or atoms." (The Watchtower, 1st October 1955, p. 518.).



Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
You are so generous Leclerc>>>\/

Hebrews 9:11, 12
However, when Christ came as a high priest of the good things that have already taken place, he passed through the greater and more perfect tent not made with hands, that is, not of this creation. He entered into the holy place, not with the blood of goats and of young bulls, but with his own blood, once for all time, and obtained an everlasting deliverance for us.


Now how could this be James when the WTBTS teaches the following

Quote:


WTBTS publications
"For the man Jesus is dead, forever dead."(Studies in the scriptures Vol.5, p.454 1899) "Jesus as a man must remain dead for ever."(Government, p.110 1928) "For the man Jesus is dead, forever dead."(Studies in the scriptures Vol.5, p.454 1899)

"The human body of flesh, which Jesus Christ laid down forever as a ransom sacrifice, was disposed of by God's power..." (Things in Which it is Impossible for God to Lie, 1965, p. 354).

"Disposing of Jesus' physical body at the time of his resurrection presented no problem for God." (Reasoning From the Scriptures, 1989, p. 217).

"was disposed of by Jehovah God, dissolved into its constituent elements or atoms." (The Watchtower, 1st October 1955, p. 518.).



Regards

LeClerc


Jesus passed through his curtain of flesh so that he could enter the place only the one with the authority of high priest may enter.

Hebrews 9:24-28
For Christ did not enter into a holy place made with hands, which is a copy of the reality, but into heaven itself, so that he now appears before God on our behalf. This was not done to offer himself often, as when the high priest enters into the holy place from year to year with blood that is not his own.

 Otherwise, he would have to suffer often from the founding of the world. But now he has manifested himself once for all time at the conclusion of the systems of things to do away with sin through the sacrifice of himself. And just as it is reserved for men to die once for all time, but after this to receive a judgment, 

so also the Christ was offered once for all time to bear the sins of many; and the second time that he appears it will be apart from sin, and he will be seen by those earnestly looking for him for their salvation.


Hebrews 10:5-10
So when he comes into the world, he says: “‘Sacrifice and offering you did not want, but you prepared a body for me. You did not approve of whole burnt offerings and sin offerings.’ Then I said: ‘Look! I have come (in the scroll it is written about me) to do your will, O God.’” After first saying: “You did not want nor did you approve of sacrifices and offerings and whole burnt offerings and sin offerings”—sacrifices that are offered according to the Law— then he says: “Look! I have come to do your will.” He does away with what is first in order to establish what is second. By this “will” we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all time.


Hebrews 10:11-18
Also, every priest takes his station day after day to offer holy service and to make the same sacrifices often, which can never take sins away completely. But this man offered one sacrifice for sins for all time and sat down at the right hand of God, from then on waiting until his enemies should be placed as a stool for his feet. For it is by one sacrificial offering that he has made those who are being sanctified perfect for all time. 15 Moreover, the holy spirit also bears witness to us, for after it has said:This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days,’ says Jehovah. ‘I will put my laws in their hearts, and in their minds I will write them.’” Then it says: “And I will no longer call their sins and their lawless deeds to mind.” Now where there is forgiveness of these, there is no longer an offering for sin.
JamesJah

Jim wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Can we not see an answer when we have one?

JamesJah wrote:
Έχοντας πίστη πέθαναν όλοι αυτοί,+ αν και δεν έλαβαν την εκπλήρωση των υποσχέσεων,+ αλλά τις είδαν από μακριά+ και τις καλοδέχτηκαν και διακήρυξαν δημόσια ότι ήταν ξένοι και προσωρινοί κάτοικοι στη χώρα.+ 14  Διότι εκείνοι που λένε τέτοια πράγματα παρέχουν απόδειξη ότι εκζητούν ένθερμα έναν δικό τους τόπο.+



You DO realise I'm visually impaired, don't you, James?


So am I bit of a hazard is it not?
Jim

JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Can we not see an answer when we have one?

JamesJah wrote:
Έχοντας πίστη πέθαναν όλοι αυτοί,+ αν και δεν έλαβαν την εκπλήρωση των υποσχέσεων,+ αλλά τις είδαν από μακριά+ και τις καλοδέχτηκαν και διακήρυξαν δημόσια ότι ήταν ξένοι και προσωρινοί κάτοικοι στη χώρα.+ 14  Διότι εκείνοι που λένε τέτοια πράγματα παρέχουν απόδειξη ότι εκζητούν ένθερμα έναν δικό τους τόπο.+



You DO realise I'm visually impaired, don't you, James?


So am I bit of a hazard is it not?
 



Do you want to try that again, this time with comprehension built in?
JamesJah

Jim wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Can we not see an answer when we have one?

JamesJah wrote:
Έχοντας πίστη πέθαναν όλοι αυτοί,+ αν και δεν έλαβαν την εκπλήρωση των υποσχέσεων,+ αλλά τις είδαν από μακριά+ και τις καλοδέχτηκαν και διακήρυξαν δημόσια ότι ήταν ξένοι και προσωρινοί κάτοικοι στη χώρα.+ 14  Διότι εκείνοι που λένε τέτοια πράγματα παρέχουν απόδειξη ότι εκζητούν ένθερμα έναν δικό τους τόπο.+



You DO realise I'm visually impaired, don't you, James?


So am I bit of a hazard is it not?
 



Do you want to try that again, this time with comprehension built in?


I    have had my right fixed just recently for long distance but that does not work too well for close up e.g. writing and reading.

I am in the middle of having my left eye fixed. OK
Jim

JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Can we not see an answer when we have one?

JamesJah wrote:
Έχοντας πίστη πέθαναν όλοι αυτοί,+ αν και δεν έλαβαν την εκπλήρωση των υποσχέσεων,+ αλλά τις είδαν από μακριά+ και τις καλοδέχτηκαν και διακήρυξαν δημόσια ότι ήταν ξένοι και προσωρινοί κάτοικοι στη χώρα.+ 14  Διότι εκείνοι που λένε τέτοια πράγματα παρέχουν απόδειξη ότι εκζητούν ένθερμα έναν δικό τους τόπο.+



You DO realise I'm visually impaired, don't you, James?


So am I bit of a hazard is it not?
 



Do you want to try that again, this time with comprehension built in?


I    have had my right fixed just recently for long distance but that does not work too well for close up e.g. writing and reading.

I am in the middle of having my left eye fixed. OK
 


If you want a spare eye, I've a couple in my dressing table drawer.
I can send you a spare long cane while I'm at it.
JamesJah

Jim wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Can we not see an answer when we have one?

JamesJah wrote:
Έχοντας πίστη πέθαναν όλοι αυτοί,+ αν και δεν έλαβαν την εκπλήρωση των υποσχέσεων,+ αλλά τις είδαν από μακριά+ και τις καλοδέχτηκαν και διακήρυξαν δημόσια ότι ήταν ξένοι και προσωρινοί κάτοικοι στη χώρα.+ 14  Διότι εκείνοι που λένε τέτοια πράγματα παρέχουν απόδειξη ότι εκζητούν ένθερμα έναν δικό τους τόπο.+



You DO realise I'm visually impaired, don't you, James?


So am I bit of a hazard is it not?
 



Do you want to try that again, this time with comprehension built in?


I    have had my right fixed just recently for long distance but that does not work too well for close up e.g. writing and reading.

I am in the middle of having my left eye fixed. OK
 


If you want a spare eye, I've a couple in my dressing table drawer.
I can send you a spare long cane while I'm at it.


I do not fancy being that badly off, my problems are age related so I do not expect to have to suffer them too long.

Here is a promise from the Almighty.

Isaiah 33:22-24

For Jehovah is our Judge, Jehovah is our Lawgiver, Jehovah is our King; He is the One who will save us. Your ropes will hang loose; They cannot hold up the mast nor spread the sail. At that time an abundance of spoil will be divided up; Even the lame will take much plunder.  And

no resident will say: “I am sick.

The people dwelling in the land will be pardoned for their error.
LeClerc

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
You are so generous Leclerc>>>\/

Hebrews 9:11, 12
However, when Christ came as a high priest of the good things that have already taken place, he passed through the greater and more perfect tent not made with hands, that is, not of this creation. He entered into the holy place, not with the blood of goats and of young bulls, but with his own blood, once for all time, and obtained an everlasting deliverance for us.


Now how could this be James when the WTBTS teaches the following

Quote:


WTBTS publications
"For the man Jesus is dead, forever dead."(Studies in the scriptures Vol.5, p.454 1899) "Jesus as a man must remain dead for ever."(Government, p.110 1928) "For the man Jesus is dead, forever dead."(Studies in the scriptures Vol.5, p.454 1899)

"The human body of flesh, which Jesus Christ laid down forever as a ransom sacrifice, was disposed of by God's power..." (Things in Which it is Impossible for God to Lie, 1965, p. 354).

"Disposing of Jesus' physical body at the time of his resurrection presented no problem for God." (Reasoning From the Scriptures, 1989, p. 217).

"was disposed of by Jehovah God, dissolved into its constituent elements or atoms." (The Watchtower, 1st October 1955, p. 518.).



Regards

LeClerc


Jesus passed through his curtain of flesh so that he could enter the place only the one with the authority of high priest may enter.



Hebrews 10
19 So, brothers, we have confidence to use the way into the Holiest Place opened by the blood of Yeshua. 20 He inaugurated it for us as a new and living way through the parokhet, by means of his flesh.

The glorious Good News is that we have a great cohen gadol who passed through to the highest heaven.

But you don't acknowledge that as true, do you James ?

Hebrews 4
14 Therefore, since we have a great cohen gadol who has passed through to the highest heaven, Yeshua, the Son of God, let us hold firmly to what we acknowledge as true. 15 For we do not have a cohen gadol unable to empathize with our weaknesses; since in every respect he was tempted just as we are, the only difference being that he did not sin.

Hebrews 8
3 For every cohen gadol is appointed to offer both gifts and sacrifices; so this cohen gadol too has to have something he can offer.

Now James, what did this cohen gadol have to offer ?

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

LeClerc wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
You are so generous Leclerc>>>\/

Hebrews 9:11, 12
However, when Christ came as a high priest of the good things that have already taken place, he passed through the greater and more perfect tent not made with hands, that is, not of this creation. He entered into the holy place, not with the blood of goats and of young bulls, but with his own blood, once for all time, and obtained an everlasting deliverance for us.


Now how could this be James when the WTBTS teaches the following

Quote:


WTBTS publications
"For the man Jesus is dead, forever dead."(Studies in the scriptures Vol.5, p.454 1899) "Jesus as a man must remain dead for ever."(Government, p.110 1928) "For the man Jesus is dead, forever dead."(Studies in the scriptures Vol.5, p.454 1899)

"The human body of flesh, which Jesus Christ laid down forever as a ransom sacrifice, was disposed of by God's power..." (Things in Which it is Impossible for God to Lie, 1965, p. 354).

"Disposing of Jesus' physical body at the time of his resurrection presented no problem for God." (Reasoning From the Scriptures, 1989, p. 217).

"was disposed of by Jehovah God, dissolved into its constituent elements or atoms." (The Watchtower, 1st October 1955, p. 518.).



Regards

LeClerc


Jesus passed through his curtain of flesh so that he could enter the place only the one with the authority of high priest may enter.



Hebrews 10
19 So, brothers, we have confidence to use the way into the Holiest Place opened by the blood of Yeshua. 20 He inaugurated it for us as a new and living way through the parokhet, by means of his flesh.

The glorious Good News is that we have a great cohen gadol who passed through to the highest heaven.

But you don't acknowledge that as true, do you James ?

Hebrews 4
14 Therefore, since we have a great cohen gadol who has passed through to the highest heaven, Yeshua, the Son of God, let us hold firmly to what we acknowledge as true. 15 For we do not have a cohen gadol unable to empathize with our weaknesses; since in every respect he was tempted just as we are, the only difference being that he did not sin.

Hebrews 8
3 For every cohen gadol is appointed to offer both gifts and sacrifices; so this cohen gadol too has to have something he can offer.

Now James, what did this cohen gadol have to offer ?

Regards

LeClerc


How did Jesus get to the higher heavens?

You have failed to explain a number  of times  have you not?

Like    Jim you prefer the ancient teachings acceptable to the Babylonians and the Egyptians.







Click to see full size image




Click to see full size image
Jim

How did Jesus get to the higher heavens?
Since He was, is and always will be God, this is not an issue.
JamesJah

Jim wrote:
How did Jesus get to the higher heavens?
Since He was, is and always will be God, this is not an issue.


That is your opinion the bibles opinion is slightly different.

1 Peter 3:18
.For Christ died once for all time for sins, a righteous person for unrighteous ones, in order to lead you to God.

He was put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit.
Jim

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
You are so generous Leclerc>>>\/

Hebrews 9:11, 12
However, when Christ came as a high priest of the good things that have already taken place, he passed through the greater and more perfect tent not made with hands, that is, not of this creation. He entered into the holy place, not with the blood of goats and of young bulls, but with his own blood, once for all time, and obtained an everlasting deliverance for us.


Now how could this be James when the WTBTS teaches the following

Quote:


WTBTS publications
"For the man Jesus is dead, forever dead."(Studies in the scriptures Vol.5, p.454 1899) "Jesus as a man must remain dead for ever."(Government, p.110 1928) "For the man Jesus is dead, forever dead."(Studies in the scriptures Vol.5, p.454 1899)

"The human body of flesh, which Jesus Christ laid down forever as a ransom sacrifice, was disposed of by God's power..." (Things in Which it is Impossible for God to Lie, 1965, p. 354).

"Disposing of Jesus' physical body at the time of his resurrection presented no problem for God." (Reasoning From the Scriptures, 1989, p. 217).

"was disposed of by Jehovah God, dissolved into its constituent elements or atoms." (The Watchtower, 1st October 1955, p. 518.).



Regards

LeClerc


Jesus passed through his curtain of flesh so that he could enter the place only the one with the authority of high priest may enter.



Hebrews 10
19 So, brothers, we have confidence to use the way into the Holiest Place opened by the blood of Yeshua. 20 He inaugurated it for us as a new and living way through the parokhet, by means of his flesh.

The glorious Good News is that we have a great cohen gadol who passed through to the highest heaven.

But you don't acknowledge that as true, do you James ?

Hebrews 4
14 Therefore, since we have a great cohen gadol who has passed through to the highest heaven, Yeshua, the Son of God, let us hold firmly to what we acknowledge as true. 15 For we do not have a cohen gadol unable to empathize with our weaknesses; since in every respect he was tempted just as we are, the only difference being that he did not sin.

Hebrews 8
3 For every cohen gadol is appointed to offer both gifts and sacrifices; so this cohen gadol too has to have something he can offer.

Now James, what did this cohen gadol have to offer ?

Regards

LeClerc


How did Jesus get to the higher heavens?

You have failed to explain a number  of times  have you not?

Like    Jim you prefer the ancient teachings acceptable to the Babylonians and the Egyptians.







Click to see full size image


 

Well, James, sticking to your pyramidiot's roots, then?
Thanks for posting the image of the builder of the third Giza monument, Menkhaure, accompanied by Hathor and Isis.
This says much abiout your sect's roots.

Click to see full size image
LeClerc

Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
You are so generous Leclerc>>>\/

Hebrews 9:11, 12
However, when Christ came as a high priest of the good things that have already taken place, he passed through the greater and more perfect tent not made with hands, that is, not of this creation. He entered into the holy place, not with the blood of goats and of young bulls, but with his own blood, once for all time, and obtained an everlasting deliverance for us.


Now how could this be James when the WTBTS teaches the following

Quote:


WTBTS publications
"For the man Jesus is dead, forever dead."(Studies in the scriptures Vol.5, p.454 1899) "Jesus as a man must remain dead for ever."(Government, p.110 1928) "For the man Jesus is dead, forever dead."(Studies in the scriptures Vol.5, p.454 1899)

"The human body of flesh, which Jesus Christ laid down forever as a ransom sacrifice, was disposed of by God's power..." (Things in Which it is Impossible for God to Lie, 1965, p. 354).

"Disposing of Jesus' physical body at the time of his resurrection presented no problem for God." (Reasoning From the Scriptures, 1989, p. 217).

"was disposed of by Jehovah God, dissolved into its constituent elements or atoms." (The Watchtower, 1st October 1955, p. 518.).



Regards

LeClerc


Jesus passed through his curtain of flesh so that he could enter the place only the one with the authority of high priest may enter.



Hebrews 10
19 So, brothers, we have confidence to use the way into the Holiest Place opened by the blood of Yeshua. 20 He inaugurated it for us as a new and living way through the parokhet, by means of his flesh.

The glorious Good News is that we have a great cohen gadol who passed through to the highest heaven.

But you don't acknowledge that as true, do you James ?

Hebrews 4
14 Therefore, since we have a great cohen gadol who has passed through to the highest heaven, Yeshua, the Son of God, let us hold firmly to what we acknowledge as true. 15 For we do not have a cohen gadol unable to empathize with our weaknesses; since in every respect he was tempted just as we are, the only difference being that he did not sin.

Hebrews 8
3 For every cohen gadol is appointed to offer both gifts and sacrifices; so this cohen gadol too has to have something he can offer.

Now James, what did this cohen gadol have to offer ?

Regards

LeClerc


How did Jesus get to the higher heavens?

You have failed to explain a number  of times  have you not?



By fulfilling Torah.

Now James please any my question which you have failed to do a number of times have you not ?

Hebrews 4
14 Therefore, since we have a great cohen gadol who has passed through to the highest heaven, Yeshua, the Son of God, let us hold firmly to what we acknowledge as true. 15 For we do not have a cohen gadol unable to empathize with our weaknesses; since in every respect he was tempted just as we are, the only difference being that he did not sin.

Hebrews 8
3 For every cohen gadol is appointed to offer both gifts and sacrifices; so this cohen gadol too has to have something he can offer.

Now James, what did this cohen gadol have to offer ?

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

Jim wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
You are so generous Leclerc>>>\/

Hebrews 9:11, 12
However, when Christ came as a high priest of the good things that have already taken place, he passed through the greater and more perfect tent not made with hands, that is, not of this creation. He entered into the holy place, not with the blood of goats and of young bulls, but with his own blood, once for all time, and obtained an everlasting deliverance for us.


Now how could this be James when the WTBTS teaches the following

Quote:


WTBTS publications
"For the man Jesus is dead, forever dead."(Studies in the scriptures Vol.5, p.454 1899) "Jesus as a man must remain dead for ever."(Government, p.110 1928) "For the man Jesus is dead, forever dead."(Studies in the scriptures Vol.5, p.454 1899)

"The human body of flesh, which Jesus Christ laid down forever as a ransom sacrifice, was disposed of by God's power..." (Things in Which it is Impossible for God to Lie, 1965, p. 354).

"Disposing of Jesus' physical body at the time of his resurrection presented no problem for God." (Reasoning From the Scriptures, 1989, p. 217).

"was disposed of by Jehovah God, dissolved into its constituent elements or atoms." (The Watchtower, 1st October 1955, p. 518.).



Regards

LeClerc


Jesus passed through his curtain of flesh so that he could enter the place only the one with the authority of high priest may enter.



Hebrews 10
19 So, brothers, we have confidence to use the way into the Holiest Place opened by the blood of Yeshua. 20 He inaugurated it for us as a new and living way through the parokhet, by means of his flesh.

The glorious Good News is that we have a great cohen gadol who passed through to the highest heaven.

But you don't acknowledge that as true, do you James ?

Hebrews 4
14 Therefore, since we have a great cohen gadol who has passed through to the highest heaven, Yeshua, the Son of God, let us hold firmly to what we acknowledge as true. 15 For we do not have a cohen gadol unable to empathize with our weaknesses; since in every respect he was tempted just as we are, the only difference being that he did not sin.

Hebrews 8
3 For every cohen gadol is appointed to offer both gifts and sacrifices; so this cohen gadol too has to have something he can offer.

Now James, what did this cohen gadol have to offer ?

Regards

LeClerc


How did Jesus get to the higher heavens?

You have failed to explain a number  of times  have you not?

Like    Jim you prefer the ancient teachings acceptable to the Babylonians and the Egyptians.







Click to see full size image


 

Well, James, sticking to your pyramidiot's roots, then?
Thanks for posting the image of the builder of the third Giza monument, Menkhaure, accompanied by Hathor and Isis.
This says much abiout your sect's roots.

Click to see full size image


It was not for you it was for all the apostates that think they have nothing in common with Egypt and its pyramids.

By the way only the weed Christians think God is not Almighty and he shares his authority with two other gods, the same as the Babylon's religions teach.
LeClerc

Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
You are so generous Leclerc>>>\/

Hebrews 9:11, 12
However, when Christ came as a high priest of the good things that have already taken place, he passed through the greater and more perfect tent not made with hands, that is, not of this creation. He entered into the holy place, not with the blood of goats and of young bulls, but with his own blood, once for all time, and obtained an everlasting deliverance for us.


Now how could this be James when the WTBTS teaches the following

Quote:


WTBTS publications
"For the man Jesus is dead, forever dead."(Studies in the scriptures Vol.5, p.454 1899) "Jesus as a man must remain dead for ever."(Government, p.110 1928) "For the man Jesus is dead, forever dead."(Studies in the scriptures Vol.5, p.454 1899)

"The human body of flesh, which Jesus Christ laid down forever as a ransom sacrifice, was disposed of by God's power..." (Things in Which it is Impossible for God to Lie, 1965, p. 354).

"Disposing of Jesus' physical body at the time of his resurrection presented no problem for God." (Reasoning From the Scriptures, 1989, p. 217).

"was disposed of by Jehovah God, dissolved into its constituent elements or atoms." (The Watchtower, 1st October 1955, p. 518.).



Regards

LeClerc


Jesus passed through his curtain of flesh so that he could enter the place only the one with the authority of high priest may enter.



Hebrews 10
19 So, brothers, we have confidence to use the way into the Holiest Place opened by the blood of Yeshua. 20 He inaugurated it for us as a new and living way through the parokhet, by means of his flesh.

The glorious Good News is that we have a great cohen gadol who passed through to the highest heaven.

But you don't acknowledge that as true, do you James ?

Hebrews 4
14 Therefore, since we have a great cohen gadol who has passed through to the highest heaven, Yeshua, the Son of God, let us hold firmly to what we acknowledge as true. 15 For we do not have a cohen gadol unable to empathize with our weaknesses; since in every respect he was tempted just as we are, the only difference being that he did not sin.

Hebrews 8
3 For every cohen gadol is appointed to offer both gifts and sacrifices; so this cohen gadol too has to have something he can offer.

Now James, what did this cohen gadol have to offer ?

Regards

LeClerc


How did Jesus get to the higher heavens?

You have failed to explain a number  of times  have you not?



By fulfilling Torah.

Now James please any my question which you have failed to do a number of times have you not ?

Hebrews 4
14 Therefore, since we have a great cohen gadol who has passed through to the highest heaven, Yeshua, the Son of God, let us hold firmly to what we acknowledge as true. 15 For we do not have a cohen gadol unable to empathize with our weaknesses; since in every respect he was tempted just as we are, the only difference being that he did not sin.

Hebrews 8
3 For every cohen gadol is appointed to offer both gifts and sacrifices; so this cohen gadol too has to have something he can offer.

Now James, what did this cohen gadol have to offer ?

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

LeClerc wrote:
Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
You are so generous Leclerc>>>\/

Hebrews 9:11, 12
However, when Christ came as a high priest of the good things that have already taken place, he passed through the greater and more perfect tent not made with hands, that is, not of this creation. He entered into the holy place, not with the blood of goats and of young bulls, but with his own blood, once for all time, and obtained an everlasting deliverance for us.


Now how could this be James when the WTBTS teaches the following

Quote:


WTBTS publications
"For the man Jesus is dead, forever dead."(Studies in the scriptures Vol.5, p.454 1899) "Jesus as a man must remain dead for ever."(Government, p.110 1928) "For the man Jesus is dead, forever dead."(Studies in the scriptures Vol.5, p.454 1899)

"The human body of flesh, which Jesus Christ laid down forever as a ransom sacrifice, was disposed of by God's power..." (Things in Which it is Impossible for God to Lie, 1965, p. 354).

"Disposing of Jesus' physical body at the time of his resurrection presented no problem for God." (Reasoning From the Scriptures, 1989, p. 217).

"was disposed of by Jehovah God, dissolved into its constituent elements or atoms." (The Watchtower, 1st October 1955, p. 518.).



Regards

LeClerc


Jesus passed through his curtain of flesh so that he could enter the place only the one with the authority of high priest may enter.



Hebrews 10
19 So, brothers, we have confidence to use the way into the Holiest Place opened by the blood of Yeshua. 20 He inaugurated it for us as a new and living way through the parokhet, by means of his flesh.

The glorious Good News is that we have a great cohen gadol who passed through to the highest heaven.

But you don't acknowledge that as true, do you James ?

Hebrews 4
14 Therefore, since we have a great cohen gadol who has passed through to the highest heaven, Yeshua, the Son of God, let us hold firmly to what we acknowledge as true. 15 For we do not have a cohen gadol unable to empathize with our weaknesses; since in every respect he was tempted just as we are, the only difference being that he did not sin.

Hebrews 8
3 For every cohen gadol is appointed to offer both gifts and sacrifices; so this cohen gadol too has to have something he can offer.

Now James, what did this cohen gadol have to offer ?

Regards

LeClerc


How did Jesus get to the higher heavens?

You have failed to explain a number  of times  have you not?



By fulfilling Torah.

Now James please any my question which you have failed to do a number of times have you not ?

Hebrews 4
14 Therefore, since we have a great cohen gadol who has passed through to the highest heaven, Yeshua, the Son of God, let us hold firmly to what we acknowledge as true. 15 For we do not have a cohen gadol unable to empathize with our weaknesses; since in every respect he was tempted just as we are, the only difference being that he did not sin.

Hebrews 8
3 For every cohen gadol is appointed to offer both gifts and sacrifices; so this cohen gadol too has to have something he can offer.

Now James, what did this cohen gadol have to offer ?

Regards

LeClerc



What was this about writing in a language people can understand?





Click to see full size image


Revelation 22:12-15
Look! I am coming quickly, and the reward I give is with me, to repay each one according to his work. I am the Al′pha and the O·mega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.

Happy are those who wash their robes, so that they may have authority to go to the trees of life and that they may gain entrance into the city through its gates.

Outside are the dogs and those who practice spiritism and those who are sexually immoral and the murderers and the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices lying.
Jim

JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
You are so generous Leclerc>>>\/

Hebrews 9:11, 12
However, when Christ came as a high priest of the good things that have already taken place, he passed through the greater and more perfect tent not made with hands, that is, not of this creation. He entered into the holy place, not with the blood of goats and of young bulls, but with his own blood, once for all time, and obtained an everlasting deliverance for us.


Now how could this be James when the WTBTS teaches the following

Quote:


WTBTS publications
"For the man Jesus is dead, forever dead."(Studies in the scriptures Vol.5, p.454 1899) "Jesus as a man must remain dead for ever."(Government, p.110 1928) "For the man Jesus is dead, forever dead."(Studies in the scriptures Vol.5, p.454 1899)

"The human body of flesh, which Jesus Christ laid down forever as a ransom sacrifice, was disposed of by God's power..." (Things in Which it is Impossible for God to Lie, 1965, p. 354).

"Disposing of Jesus' physical body at the time of his resurrection presented no problem for God." (Reasoning From the Scriptures, 1989, p. 217).

"was disposed of by Jehovah God, dissolved into its constituent elements or atoms." (The Watchtower, 1st October 1955, p. 518.).



Regards

LeClerc


Jesus passed through his curtain of flesh so that he could enter the place only the one with the authority of high priest may enter.



Hebrews 10
19 So, brothers, we have confidence to use the way into the Holiest Place opened by the blood of Yeshua. 20 He inaugurated it for us as a new and living way through the parokhet, by means of his flesh.

The glorious Good News is that we have a great cohen gadol who passed through to the highest heaven.

But you don't acknowledge that as true, do you James ?

Hebrews 4
14 Therefore, since we have a great cohen gadol who has passed through to the highest heaven, Yeshua, the Son of God, let us hold firmly to what we acknowledge as true. 15 For we do not have a cohen gadol unable to empathize with our weaknesses; since in every respect he was tempted just as we are, the only difference being that he did not sin.

Hebrews 8
3 For every cohen gadol is appointed to offer both gifts and sacrifices; so this cohen gadol too has to have something he can offer.

Now James, what did this cohen gadol have to offer ?

Regards

LeClerc


How did Jesus get to the higher heavens?

You have failed to explain a number  of times  have you not?

Like    Jim you prefer the ancient teachings acceptable to the Babylonians and the Egyptians.







Click to see full size image


 

Well, James, sticking to your pyramidiot's roots, then?
Thanks for posting the image of the builder of the third Giza monument, Menkhaure, accompanied by Hathor and Isis.
This says much abiout your sect's roots.

Click to see full size image


It was not for you it was for all the apostates that think they have nothing in common with Egypt and its pyramids.

By the way only the weed Christians think God is not Almighty and he shares his authority with two other gods, the same as the Babylon's religions teach.
 



Glad I'm not a weed Christian, then - 'Cos I believe God is Supreme, Almighty, Creator, Sustainer, Lord, Saviour, Guide, Advocate, helper,....as shown by His triune nature.

(Glad we've abandoned the idea of Egyptian trinities, by the way.)
JamesJah

Unity of the divine in traditional religion[edit]
Scholars have long debated whether traditional Egyptian religion ever asserted that the multiple gods were, on a deeper level, unified. Reasons for this debate include the practice of syncretism, which might suggest that all the separate gods could ultimately merge into one, and the tendency of Egyptian texts to credit a particular god with power that surpasses all other deities. Another point of contention is the appearance of the word "god" in wisdom literature, where the term does not refer to a specific deity or group of deities.[112] In the early 20th century, for instance, E. A. Wallis Budge believed

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_pantheon
Jim

JamesJah wrote:
Unity of the divine in traditional religion[edit]
Scholars have long debated whether traditional Egyptian religion ever asserted that the multiple gods were, on a deeper level, unified. Reasons for this debate include the practice of syncretism, which might suggest that all the separate gods could ultimately merge into one, and the tendency of Egyptian texts to credit a particular god with power that surpasses all other deities. Another point of contention is the appearance of the word "god" in wisdom literature, where the term does not refer to a specific deity or group of deities.[112] In the early 20th century, for instance, E. A. Wallis Budge believed

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_pantheon



Wiki is too simplistic, James.
Try the following authors:
THG James
Nicholas Reeves,
Dodgson
Cyril Aldred
D. Redford
Christine El Mahdy
Joanne Fletcher
And
The Oxford history of Ancient Egypt.
You might try Liverpool University (with whom I'm studying at the momennt ) as well.
The religion of Egypt was never static.
For exampple I know of eight creation myths (not all involving the same deities), eleven possible versions of the afterlife, evolution of the heliocentric religion, Amunism as a sociopolitical counter to heliocentralist views in the Middkle Kingdom, Atenism as a sociopolitical counter to Amunism, Ptahcentred religion, Bastcentred religion, Greco-Egyptian syncretism, etc, etc, etc...and that's only the basics.
Trust me, it gets a whole lot more complex when the role of monarch is thrown into the mix.
Even the word 'god' isn't really accurate in an Egyptian context.
When we use that word, 'god' for a Greek situation, or a Roman situation, is very clear.
Not in Egypt, it isn't.
For example, Hathor could be Isis, Sekhmet, Bast, Tefnut, Mut - or Bast could equally well be seen as entirely seperate, dependant, not omn any religious thought process or complex theology, but simply on the area from which a particular ruling family came at a particular time in the three thousand years of Pharonic history.

Wiki is far to simplistic here.
Rose

JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
You are so generous Leclerc>>>\/

Hebrews 9:11, 12
However, when Christ came as a high priest of the good things that have already taken place, he passed through the greater and more perfect tent not made with hands, that is, not of this creation. He entered into the holy place, not with the blood of goats and of young bulls, but with his own blood, once for all time, and obtained an everlasting deliverance for us.


Now how could this be James when the WTBTS teaches the following

Quote:


WTBTS publications
"For the man Jesus is dead, forever dead."(Studies in the scriptures Vol.5, p.454 1899) "Jesus as a man must remain dead for ever."(Government, p.110 1928) "For the man Jesus is dead, forever dead."(Studies in the scriptures Vol.5, p.454 1899)

"The human body of flesh, which Jesus Christ laid down forever as a ransom sacrifice, was disposed of by God's power..." (Things in Which it is Impossible for God to Lie, 1965, p. 354).

"Disposing of Jesus' physical body at the time of his resurrection presented no problem for God." (Reasoning From the Scriptures, 1989, p. 217).

"was disposed of by Jehovah God, dissolved into its constituent elements or atoms." (The Watchtower, 1st October 1955, p. 518.).



Regards

LeClerc


Jesus passed through his curtain of flesh so that he could enter the place only the one with the authority of high priest may enter.



Hebrews 10
19 So, brothers, we have confidence to use the way into the Holiest Place opened by the blood of Yeshua. 20 He inaugurated it for us as a new and living way through the parokhet, by means of his flesh.

The glorious Good News is that we have a great cohen gadol who passed through to the highest heaven.

But you don't acknowledge that as true, do you James ?

Hebrews 4
14 Therefore, since we have a great cohen gadol who has passed through to the highest heaven, Yeshua, the Son of God, let us hold firmly to what we acknowledge as true. 15 For we do not have a cohen gadol unable to empathize with our weaknesses; since in every respect he was tempted just as we are, the only difference being that he did not sin.

Hebrews 8
3 For every cohen gadol is appointed to offer both gifts and sacrifices; so this cohen gadol too has to have something he can offer.

Now James, what did this cohen gadol have to offer ?

Regards

LeClerc


How did Jesus get to the higher heavens?

You have failed to explain a number  of times  have you not?

Like    Jim you prefer the ancient teachings acceptable to the Babylonians and the Egyptians.







Click to see full size image


 

Well, James, sticking to your pyramidiot's roots, then?
Thanks for posting the image of the builder of the third Giza monument, Menkhaure, accompanied by Hathor and Isis.
This says much abiout your sect's roots.

Click to see full size image


It was not for you it was for all the apostates that think they have nothing in common with Egypt and its pyramids.

By the way only the weed Christians think God is not Almighty and he shares his authority with two other gods, the same as the Babylon's religions teach.







I thought the trinitarian churches believed god the father, god the son and the Holy Ghost were three different aspects of one God?

Jehovahs witnesses seem to believe that Jesus was gods son and separate from God.

Even if he was lesser than God, surely that makes him a Godlet!?
More than a mortal man then?

The trinity was thought up to explain how Jesus could be Gods son, more than just a man and you could still have a situation where you have only one God!

I don't see how Jehovah's Witness have solved the issue.

Just saying Jesus isn't God doesn't solve the issue, unless you make him an angel ........

Some people believe he was the arch angel Michael


 

LDS seem to think there are many Gods and potential gods

Quote:

According to these doctrines every human spirit is a literal child of Heavenly Father, and each has the potential to continue to learn, grow, and progress in the eternities, eventually achieving eternal life (which Latter-day Saints view as distinct from immortality), which is to become one with God in the same way that Jesus Christ is one with the Father, thus allowing the children of God to become divine beings or "gods" themselves,[68] the LDS view of theosis. Achieving this same status is also referred to as becoming a "joint-heir with Christ."[69] The process by which this is done is called exaltation, a doctrine which includes the reunification of the mortal family after the resurrection and the ability to have spirit children in the afterlife and inherit a portion of God's kingdom.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_...Jesus_Christ_of_Latter-day_Saints



Perhaps people need to define God, before they can define what isn't God!

Bit difficult as the one thing you are not meant to be able to do is define God, because it is limiting!




Anyway the reason the trinity exists, is to get around what appears to be conflicting messages in the bible, when a central tenet is that there is only one God.

The thing is, no one else seems to be able to give a satisfactory answer, not JW not LDS or the trinity.

So people just believe the one that answers it for them, or they are brought up with, I guess!


Julie
LeClerc

Morning James

JamesJah wrote:


What was this about writing in a language people can understand?



Will this help since you appear to have a problem.

Hebrews 4
14 Since then we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus, the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. 15 For we have not a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin.

Hebrews 8
3 For every high priest is appointed to offer gifts and sacrifices; hence it is necessary for this priest also to have something to offer.

Now James what did this priest have to offer.

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

Jim wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Unity of the divine in traditional religion[edit]
Scholars have long debated whether traditional Egyptian religion ever asserted that the multiple gods were, on a deeper level, unified. Reasons for this debate include the practice of syncretism, which might suggest that all the separate gods could ultimately merge into one, and the tendency of Egyptian texts to credit a particular god with power that surpasses all other deities. Another point of contention is the appearance of the word "god" in wisdom literature, where the term does not refer to a specific deity or group of deities.[112] In the early 20th century, for instance, E. A. Wallis Budge believed

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_pantheon



Wiki is too simplistic, James.
Try the following authors:
THG James
Nicholas Reeves,
Dodgson
Cyril Aldred
D. Redford
Christine El Mahdy
Joanne Fletcher
And
The Oxford history of Ancient Egypt.
You might try Liverpool University (with whom I'm studying at the momennt ) as well.
The religion of Egypt was never static.
For exampple I know of eight creation myths (not all involving the same deities), eleven possible versions of the afterlife, evolution of the heliocentric religion, Amunism as a sociopolitical counter to heliocentralist views in the Middkle Kingdom, Atenism as a sociopolitical counter to Amunism, Ptahcentred religion, Bastcentred religion, Greco-Egyptian syncretism, etc, etc, etc...and that's only the basics.
Trust me, it gets a whole lot more complex when the role of monarch is thrown into the mix.
Even the word 'god' isn't really accurate in an Egyptian context.
When we use that word, 'god' for a Greek situation, or a Roman situation, is very clear.
Not in Egypt, it isn't.
For example, Hathor could be Isis, Sekhmet, Bast, Tefnut, Mut - or Bast could equally well be seen as entirely seperate, dependant, not omn any religious thought process or complex theology, but simply on the area from which a particular ruling family came at a particular time in the three thousand years of Pharonic history.

Wiki is far to simplistic here.


The way you are going you could have a pyramid on  your tomb one day Ho Ho??
JamesJah

LeClerc wrote:
Morning James

JamesJah wrote:


What was this about writing in a language people can understand?



Will this help since you appear to have a problem.

Hebrews 4
14 Since then we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus, the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. 15 For we have not a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin.

Hebrews 8
3 For every high priest is appointed to offer gifts and sacrifices; hence it is necessary for this priest also to have something to offer.

Now James what did this priest have to offer.

Regards

LeClerc


You know I know so what is your problem?
Jim

Pyramid on my tomb, James?
No - for the following reasons.
1 My speciality is on the Amarna and post Amarna, Third Imtrermediate and Late Periods (Hence my confidence in the error of 607 BC),
And
2 I am no disciple of the antichrist Russell.
LeClerc

Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Morning James

JamesJah wrote:


What was this about writing in a language people can understand?



Will this help since you appear to have a problem.

Hebrews 4
14 Since then we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus, the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. 15 For we have not a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin.

Hebrews 8
3 For every high priest is appointed to offer gifts and sacrifices; hence it is necessary for this priest also to have something to offer.

Now James what did this priest have to offer.

Regards

LeClerc


You know I know so what is your problem?


Then maybe you would like to share with us all.

Regards

LeClerc

       nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Christian chat
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum