Archive for nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Nglreturns is a forum to discuss religion, philosophy, ethics etc...

NGLReturns Daily Quiz - Play here!
 



       nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Christian chat
JamesJah

Where is the Christian Church?

Are there any Church denominations today who can claim to have true Christians in their midst?
Jim

Re: Where is the Christian Church?

[quote="JamesJah:117503"]Are there any Church denominations today who can claim to have true Christians in their midst?
-
Yes.
Well, that was a short thread.
JamesJah

Re: Where is the Christian Church?

[quote="Jim:117507"]
JamesJah wrote:
Are there any Church denominations today who can claim to have true Christians in their midst?
-
Yes.
Well, that was a short thread.


Then you can tell us what God's will is for todays Christians, then it will be short.

Matthew 7:21-23
Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will. Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’
Jim

Re: Where is the Christian Church?

[quote="JamesJah:117509"]
Jim wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Are there any Church denominations today who can claim to have true Christians in their midst?
-
Yes.
Well, that was a short thread.


Then you can tell us what God's will is for todays Christians, then it will be short.

Matthew 7:21-23
Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will. Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’



-
The same as it was when Micah wrote it.
JamesJah

Re: Where is the Christian Church?

[quote="Jim:117513"]
JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Are there any Church denominations today who can claim to have true Christians in their midst?
-
Yes.
Well, that was a short thread.


Then you can tell us what God's will is for todays Christians, then it will be short.

Matthew 7:21-23
Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will. Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’



-
The same as it was when Micah wrote it.


Obviously not this bit or you would be a JW, would you not?


Micah 4:5, 6 
For all the peoples will walk, each in the name of its god, But we will walk in the name of Jehovah our God forever and ever.  6 “In that day,” declares Jehovah, “I will gather the one who was limping, And collect together the dispersed one, Along with those I treated harshly.
Derek

Re: Where is the Christian Church?

[quote="JamesJah:117509"]
Jim wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Are there any Church denominations today who can claim to have true Christians in their midst?
-
Yes.
Well, that was a short thread.


Then you can tell us what God's will is for todays Christians, then it will be short.

Matthew 7:21-23
Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will. Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’


To be honest James, this scripture frightens the life out of me, because I think I am being a good and faithful servant, but just by thinking that, I am not, as we can all do better. Some claim to have their calling and election secured, just because they can confess that Jesus is Christ, but in their hearts they work all kinds of iniquity. Which one of us can put hand on heart and say that we will recognise the masters voice. Which one of us can claim perfection without a judgement by someone who is perfect. Ignorance will not save us and a claim that "the pastor told me so" will not serve as an excuse. It will be by our own merits and works that the Saviour will put his arm around us and say "let us reason." Following Lemmings will bring you to the same fate as them. Spiritual Death.
Jim

Re: Where is the Christian Church?

[quote="JamesJah:117514"]
Jim wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Are there any Church denominations today who can claim to have true Christians in their midst?
-
Yes.
Well, that was a short thread.


Then you can tell us what God's will is for todays Christians, then it will be short.

Matthew 7:21-23
Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will. Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’



-
The same as it was when Micah wrote it.


Obviously not this bit or you would be a JW, would you not?


Micah 4:5, 6 
For all the peoples will walk, each in the name of its god, But we will walk in the name of Jehovah our God forever and ever.  6 “In that day,” declares Jehovah, “I will gather the one who was limping, And collect together the dispersed one, Along with those I treated harshly.



-
Nope.
Actually, I was meaning:


No, O people, the Lord has told you what is good,
and this is what he requires of you:
to do what is right, to love mercy,
and to walk humbly with your God.


(Micah 6:8 NLT)

Says it all, really.
That's church.
Derek

Re: Where is the Christian Church?

[quote="Jim:117519"]
JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Are there any Church denominations today who can claim to have true Christians in their midst?
-
Yes.
Well, that was a short thread.


Then you can tell us what God's will is for todays Christians, then it will be short.

Matthew 7:21-23
Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will. Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’



-
The same as it was when Micah wrote it.


Obviously not this bit or you would be a JW, would you not?


Micah 4:5, 6 
For all the peoples will walk, each in the name of its god, But we will walk in the name of Jehovah our God forever and ever.  6 “In that day,” declares Jehovah, “I will gather the one who was limping, And collect together the dispersed one, Along with those I treated harshly.



-
Nope.
Actually, I was meaning:


No, O people, the Lord has told you what is good,
and this is what he requires of you:
to do what is right, to love mercy,
and to walk humbly with your God.


(Micah 6:8 NLT)

Says it all, really.
That's church.


Not in my bible it don't

Micah 6:8

8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

Every sentence has been changed.
Jim

Yep...Poimt proven.
LeClerc

Re: Where is the Christian Church?

Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
Are there any Church denominations today who can claim to have true Christians in their midst?


Are you claiming that the Jehovah Witnesses are a Church denomination today who do have true Christians in their midst ?

Regards

LeClerc
Jim

Re: Where is the Christian Church?

LeClerc wrote:
Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
Are there any Church denominations today who can claim to have true Christians in their midst?


Are you claiming that the Jehovah Witnesses are a Church denomination today who do have true Christians in their midst ?

Regards

LeClerc



-
Come off it. LeClerc!
Surely even James wouldn't make THAT mistake - would he?
Derek

Re: Where is the Christian Church?

LeClerc wrote:
Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
Are there any Church denominations today who can claim to have true Christians in their midst?


Are you claiming that the Jehovah Witnesses are a Church denomination today who do have true Christians in their midst ?

Regards

LeClerc


I can understand why Jim would object to this, as he has a very narrow view on what exactly,  makes one a Christian. He thinks he is an arbitrator on what constitutes a Christian and what doesn't. If JWs strive to follow the teachings of the Saviour, then they are Christians, in my opinion. I actually do not think that labeling matters to God. It is attitude that makes a follower of Christ, and not someone obsessed with the judgement of others, and whether they belong to the Christian club, because they tick all the boxes of the club rules.
JamesJah

Re: Where is the Christian Church?

LeClerc wrote:
Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
Are there any Church denominations today who can claim to have true Christians in their midst?


Are you claiming that the Jehovah Witnesses are a Church denomination today who do have true Christians in their midst ?

Regards

LeClerc


Some JW's are remnant, and some the great crowd, and some the evil slave, according to there actions towards the spirit, and their submission to the logos.

The judgement hour is nearly over for Christians now how many who claim a true faith know that?

Revelation 14:6, 7
I saw another angel flying in mid-heaven, and he had everlasting good news to declare to those who dwell on the earth, to every nation and tribe and tongue and people. He was saying in a loud voice: “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of judgment by him has arrived, so worship the One who made the heaven and the earth and the sea and the springs of water. . .
Jim

Apologies, LeClerc - he did!
JamesJah

Re: Where is the Christian Church?

Ralph2 wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
Are there any Church denominations today who can claim to have true Christians in their midst?


Are you claiming that the Jehovah Witnesses are a Church denomination today who do have true Christians in their midst ?

Regards

LeClerc


I can understand why Jim would object to this, as he has a very narrow view on what exactly,  makes one a Christian. He thinks he is an arbitrator on what constitutes a Christian and what doesn't. If JWs strive to follow the teachings of the Saviour, then they are Christians, in my opinion. I actually do not think that labeling matters to God. It is attitude that makes a follower of Christ, and not someone obsessed with the judgement of others, and whether they belong to the Christian club, because they tick all the boxes of the club rules.


Have you not read some of the other posts where the scriptures have been discussed about some if not many so called Christians are in reality weed Christians sowed by the Devil as Jesus warned his disciples when when he was on earth?

Matthew 13:24-28
He presented another illustration to them, saying: “The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. While men were sleeping, his enemy came and over-sowed weeds in among the wheat and left. When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared.  So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.

What do you say, what is the reason for the harvest and who performs it?
LeClerc

Jim wrote:
Apologies, LeClerc - he did!


JamesJah reply is very interesting Jim since he has posted

Quote:

Some JW's are remnant, and some the great crowd, and some the evil slave, according to there actions towards the spirit, and their submission to the logos.


Romans 10
Brothers and sisters, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for them is that they may be saved. 2 I can testify that they have a zeal for God, but it is not enlightened. 3 For, being ignorant of the righteousness that comes from God, and seeking to establish their own, they have not submitted to God’s righteousness.

The righteouness that comes from God is the Logos, who became flesh, He is our righteousness since He shall be called.

Jeremiah 23
5 “The days are coming,” says YHWH
when I will raise a righteous Branch for David.
He will reign as king and succeed,
he will do what is just and right in the land.
6 In his days Y’hudah will be saved,
Isra’el will live in safety,
and the name given to him will be
YHWH Tzidkenu [YHWH our righteousness].


YHWH our righteouness.

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

No one is righteous as you have said many time Leclerc, but who are these?

Revelation 7:13-17
In response one of the elders said to me: “These who are dressed in the white robes, who are they and where did they come from?” So right away I said to him: “My lord, you are the one who knows.” And he said to me:

These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. That is why they are before the throne of God,  


they are rendering him sacred service day and night in his temple; and the One seated on the throne will spread his tent over them. They will hunger no more nor thirst anymore, neither will the sun beat down on them nor any scorching heat,

because the Lamb, who is in the midst of the throne, will shepherd them and will guide them to springs of waters of life. And God will wipe out every tear from their eyes.”
LeClerc

Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
No one is righteous as you have said many time Leclerc, but who are these?

Revelation 7:13-17
In response one of the elders said to me: “These who are dressed in the white robes, who are they and where did they come from?” So right away I said to him: “My lord, you are the one who knows.” And he said to me:

These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. That is why they are before the throne of God,  


they are rendering him sacred service day and night in his temple; and the One seated on the throne will spread his tent over them. They will hunger no more nor thirst anymore, neither will the sun beat down on them nor any scorching heat,

because the Lamb, who is in the midst of the throne, will shepherd them and will guide them to springs of waters of life. And God will wipe out every tear from their eyes.”


They are the ones who will come out of the great tribulation.

Now James what will these ones refuse to do which the rest of man will do ?

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

LeClerc wrote:
Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
No one is righteous as you have said many time Leclerc, but who are these?

Revelation 7:13-17
In response one of the elders said to me: “These who are dressed in the white robes, who are they and where did they come from?” So right away I said to him: “My lord, you are the one who knows.” And he said to me:

These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. That is why they are before the throne of God,  


they are rendering him sacred service day and night in his temple; and the One seated on the throne will spread his tent over them. They will hunger no more nor thirst anymore, neither will the sun beat down on them nor any scorching heat,

because the Lamb, who is in the midst of the throne, will shepherd them and will guide them to springs of waters of life. And God will wipe out every tear from their eyes.”


They are the ones who will come out of the great tribulation.

Now James what will these ones refuse to do which the rest of man will do ?

Regards

LeClerc


What did those ones do that the goats do not do?
LeClerc

Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
No one is righteous as you have said many time Leclerc, but who are these?

Revelation 7:13-17
In response one of the elders said to me: “These who are dressed in the white robes, who are they and where did they come from?” So right away I said to him: “My lord, you are the one who knows.” And he said to me:

These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. That is why they are before the throne of God,  


they are rendering him sacred service day and night in his temple; and the One seated on the throne will spread his tent over them. They will hunger no more nor thirst anymore, neither will the sun beat down on them nor any scorching heat,

because the Lamb, who is in the midst of the throne, will shepherd them and will guide them to springs of waters of life. And God will wipe out every tear from their eyes.”


They are the ones who will come out of the great tribulation.

Now James what will these ones refuse to do which the rest of man will do ?

Regards

LeClerc


What did those ones do that the goats do not do?


Wrong question James !

They are the ones who will come out of the great tribulation.

Now James what will these ones refuse to do which the rest of man will do ?

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah



Here is something that they have done that no one ells will do.

Revelation 7:13-17
In response one of the elders said to me: “These who are dressed in the white robes, who are they and where did they come from?” So right away I said to him: “My lord, you are the one who knows.” And he said to me: “

These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

 That is why they are before the throne of God, and they are rendering him sacred service day and night in his temple; and the One seated on the throne will spread his tent over them. They will hunger no more nor thirst anymore, neither will the sun beat down on them nor any scorching heat, because the Lamb, who is in the midst of the throne, will shepherd them and will guide them to springs of waters of life. And God will wipe out every tear from their eyes.”
LeClerc

Afternoon James

JamesJah wrote:
No one is righteous as you have said many time Leclerc, but who are these?

Revelation 7:13-17
In response one of the elders said to me: “These who are dressed in the white robes, who are they and where did they come from?” So right away I said to him: “My lord, you are the one who knows.” And he said to me:

These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. That is why they are before the throne of God,  


they are rendering him sacred service day and night in his temple; and the One seated on the throne will spread his tent over them. They will hunger no more nor thirst anymore, neither will the sun beat down on them nor any scorching heat,

because the Lamb, who is in the midst of the throne, will shepherd them and will guide them to springs of waters of life. And God will wipe out every tear from their eyes.”


The ones who come out of the great tribulation James, what bodies do they have ?

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

Hallow Leclerc still having problems with those gnats?

The white robes cover their bodies so who can see?

No more tears though.
LeClerc

Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
Hallow Leclerc still having problems with those gnats?

The white robes cover their bodies so who can see?

No more tears though.


Revelation 6 NWT
9  When he opened the fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of those slaughtered because of the word of God and because of the witness they had given.10  They shouted with a loud voice, saying: “Until when, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, are you refraining from judging and avenging our blood on those who dwell on the earth?”11  And a white robe was given to each of them, and they were told to rest a little while longer, until the number was filled of their fellow slaves and their brothers who were about to be killed as they had been.

These ones, who were given a white robe each, what bodies do they have ?

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

[quote="LeClerc:117618"]Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
Hallow Leclerc still having problems with those gnats?

The white robes cover their bodies so who can see?

No more tears though.


Revelation 6 NWT
9  When he opened the fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of those slaughtered because of the word of God and because of the witness they had given.10  They shouted with a loud voice, saying: “Until when, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, are you refraining from judging and avenging our blood on those who dwell on the earth?”11  And a white robe was given to each of them, and they were told to rest a little while longer, until the number was filled of their fellow slaves and their brothers who were about to be killed as they had been.

These ones, who were given a white robe each, what bodies do they have ?

Regards

LeClerc[/quote

]they are in a figurative way still awaiting a resurrection so you say.
LeClerc

Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
Hallow Leclerc still having problems with those gnats?

The white robes cover their bodies so who can see?

No more tears though.


Revelation 6 NWT
9  When he opened the fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of those slaughtered because of the word of God and because of the witness they had given.10  They shouted with a loud voice, saying: “Until when, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, are you refraining from judging and avenging our blood on those who dwell on the earth?”11  And a white robe was given to each of them, and they were told to rest a little while longer, until the number was filled of their fellow slaves and their brothers who were about to be killed as they had been.

These ones, who were given a white robe each, what bodies do they have ?

An answer would make a change .

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
Hallow Leclerc still having problems with those gnats?

The white robes cover their bodies so who can see?

No more tears though.


Revelation 6 NWT
9  When he opened the fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of those slaughtered because of the word of God and because of the witness they had given.10  They shouted with a loud voice, saying: “Until when, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, are you refraining from judging and avenging our blood on those who dwell on the earth?”11  And a white robe was given to each of them, and they were told to rest a little while longer, until the number was filled of their fellow slaves and their brothers who were about to be killed as they had been.

These ones, who were given a white robe each, what bodies do they have ?

An answer would make a change .

Regards

LeClerc


It is because you have little or no understanding of what this picture is teaching us you ask such a question Leclerc.

All the reader is being shown is that the period of waiting would be long and those that had died already have had their righteousness confirmed.

As to what body this type of resurrection would give them has been explained to you before,

1 Corinthians 15:35-36
Nevertheless, someone will say: “How are the dead to be raised up? Yes, with what sort of body are they coming?” You unreasonable person! What you sow is not made alive unless first it dies.

1 Corinthians 15:44, 45
It is sown a physical body; it is raised up a spiritual body. If there is a physical body, there is also a spiritual one

1 Corinthians 15:47-49
.The first man is from the earth and made of dust; the second man is from heaven. Like the one made of dust, so too are those made of dust; and like the heavenly one, so too are those who are heavenly. And just as we have borne the image of the one made of dust, we will bear also the image of the heavenly one.
LeClerc

Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
Hallow Leclerc still having problems with those gnats?

The white robes cover their bodies so who can see?

No more tears though.


Revelation 6 NWT
9  When he opened the fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of those slaughtered because of the word of God and because of the witness they had given.10  They shouted with a loud voice, saying: “Until when, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, are you refraining from judging and avenging our blood on those who dwell on the earth?”11  And a white robe was given to each of them, and they were told to rest a little while longer, until the number was filled of their fellow slaves and their brothers who were about to be killed as they had been.

These ones, who were given a white robe each, what bodies do they have ?

An answer would make a change .

Regards

LeClerc


It is because you have little or no understanding of what this picture is teaching us you ask such a question Leclerc.

All the reader is being shown is that the period of waiting would be long and those that had died already have had their righteousness confirmed.

As to what body this type of resurrection would give them has been explained to you before,

1 Corinthians 15:35-36
Nevertheless, someone will say: “How are the dead to be raised up? Yes, with what sort of body are they coming?” You unreasonable person! What you sow is not made alive unless first it dies.

1 Corinthians 15:44, 45
It is sown a physical body; it is raised up a spiritual body. If there is a physical body, there is also a spiritual one

1 Corinthians 15:47-49
.The first man is from the earth and made of dust; the second man is from heaven. Like the one made of dust, so too are those made of dust; and like the heavenly one, so too are those who are heavenly. And just as we have borne the image of the one made of dust, we will bear also the image of the heavenly one.


So you know the kind of body these will have who have been given white robes.

Now James

JamesJah wrote:
No one is righteous as you have said many time Leclerc, but who are these?

Revelation 7:13-17
In response one of the elders said to me: “These who are dressed in the white robes, who are they and where did they come from?” So right away I said to him: “My lord, you are the one who knows.” And he said to me:

These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. That is why they are before the throne of God,  


they are rendering him sacred service day and night in his temple; and the One seated on the throne will spread his tent over them. They will hunger no more nor thirst anymore, neither will the sun beat down on them nor any scorching heat,

because the Lamb, who is in the midst of the throne, will shepherd them and will guide them to springs of waters of life. And God will wipe out every tear from their eyes.”


The ones who come out of the great tribulation James, what bodies do they have ?

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
Hallow Leclerc still having problems with those gnats?

The white robes cover their bodies so who can see?

No more tears though.


Revelation 6 NWT
9  When he opened the fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of those slaughtered because of the word of God and because of the witness they had given.10  They shouted with a loud voice, saying: “Until when, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, are you refraining from judging and avenging our blood on those who dwell on the earth?”11  And a white robe was given to each of them, and they were told to rest a little while longer, until the number was filled of their fellow slaves and their brothers who were about to be killed as they had been.

These ones, who were given a white robe each, what bodies do they have ?

An answer would make a change .

Regards

LeClerc


It is because you have little or no understanding of what this picture is teaching us you ask such a question Leclerc.

All the reader is being shown is that the period of waiting would be long and those that had died already have had their righteousness confirmed.

As to what body this type of resurrection would give them has been explained to you before,

1 Corinthians 15:35-36
Nevertheless, someone will say: “How are the dead to be raised up? Yes, with what sort of body are they coming?” You unreasonable person! What you sow is not made alive unless first it dies.

1 Corinthians 15:44, 45
It is sown a physical body; it is raised up a spiritual body. If there is a physical body, there is also a spiritual one

1 Corinthians 15:47-49
.The first man is from the earth and made of dust; the second man is from heaven. Like the one made of dust, so too are those made of dust; and like the heavenly one, so too are those who are heavenly. And just as we have borne the image of the one made of dust, we will bear also the image of the heavenly one.


So you know the kind of body these will have who have been given white robes.

Now James

JamesJah wrote:
No one is righteous as you have said many time Leclerc, but who are these?

Revelation 7:13-17
In response one of the elders said to me: “These who are dressed in the white robes, who are they and where did they come from?” So right away I said to him: “My lord, you are the one who knows.” And he said to me:

These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. That is why they are before the throne of God,  


they are rendering him sacred service day and night in his temple; and the One seated on the throne will spread his tent over them. They will hunger no more nor thirst anymore, neither will the sun beat down on them nor any scorching heat,

because the Lamb, who is in the midst of the throne, will shepherd them and will guide them to springs of waters of life. And God will wipe out every tear from their eyes.”


The ones who come out of the great tribulation James, what bodies do they have ?

Regards

LeClerc


Fir proof and bomb proof???????
LeClerc

Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
Hallow Leclerc still having problems with those gnats?

The white robes cover their bodies so who can see?

No more tears though.


Revelation 6 NWT
9  When he opened the fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of those slaughtered because of the word of God and because of the witness they had given.10  They shouted with a loud voice, saying: “Until when, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, are you refraining from judging and avenging our blood on those who dwell on the earth?”11  And a white robe was given to each of them, and they were told to rest a little while longer, until the number was filled of their fellow slaves and their brothers who were about to be killed as they had been.

These ones, who were given a white robe each, what bodies do they have ?

An answer would make a change .

Regards

LeClerc


It is because you have little or no understanding of what this picture is teaching us you ask such a question Leclerc.

All the reader is being shown is that the period of waiting would be long and those that had died already have had their righteousness confirmed.

As to what body this type of resurrection would give them has been explained to you before,

1 Corinthians 15:35-36
Nevertheless, someone will say: “How are the dead to be raised up? Yes, with what sort of body are they coming?” You unreasonable person! What you sow is not made alive unless first it dies.

1 Corinthians 15:44, 45
It is sown a physical body; it is raised up a spiritual body. If there is a physical body, there is also a spiritual one

1 Corinthians 15:47-49
.The first man is from the earth and made of dust; the second man is from heaven. Like the one made of dust, so too are those made of dust; and like the heavenly one, so too are those who are heavenly. And just as we have borne the image of the one made of dust, we will bear also the image of the heavenly one.


So you know the kind of body these will have who have been given white robes.

Now James

JamesJah wrote:
No one is righteous as you have said many time Leclerc, but who are these?

Revelation 7:13-17
In response one of the elders said to me: “These who are dressed in the white robes, who are they and where did they come from?” So right away I said to him: “My lord, you are the one who knows.” And he said to me:

These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. That is why they are before the throne of God,  


they are rendering him sacred service day and night in his temple; and the One seated on the throne will spread his tent over them. They will hunger no more nor thirst anymore, neither will the sun beat down on them nor any scorching heat,

because the Lamb, who is in the midst of the throne, will shepherd them and will guide them to springs of waters of life. And God will wipe out every tear from their eyes.”


The ones who come out of the great tribulation James, what bodies do they have ?

Regards

LeClerc


Fir proof and bomb proof???????


How do you know this James since you have previously posted

JamesJah wrote:


The white robes cover their bodies so who can see?



I will ask again James in the hope of an answer

The ones who come out of the great tribulation James, what bodies do they have ?

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

Those that come out of the Great tribulation where are they?

Jim

JamesJah wrote:
Those that come out of the Great tribulation where are they?



-
Tesco's?
LeClerc

Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
Those that come out of the Great tribulation where are they?



I see you have avoided answering my question as per usual but I will answer you question.

They are in the same place as the twenty four elders.

Now James where are the twenty four elders ?

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
Those that come out of the Great tribulation where are they?



I see you have avoided answering my question as per usual but I will answer you question.

They are in the same place as the twenty four elders.

Now James where are the twenty four elders ?

Regards

LeClerc


Same place as the bride.
LeClerc

Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
Those that come out of the Great tribulation where are they?



I see you have avoided answering my question as per usual but I will answer you question.

They are in the same place as the twenty four elders.

Now James where are the twenty four elders ?

Regards

LeClerc


Same place as the bride.


Well James according to you, the faithful and discreet slave teaches

Quote:

5 Read Psalm 45:10, 11. We have identified the Bridegroom, but who is his bride? She is a composite bride made up of the members of the congregation headed by Jesus Christ. (Read Ephesians 5:23, 24.) They will become a part of Christ’s Messianic Kingdom. (Luke 12:32) These 144,000 spirit-anointed Christians “keep following the Lamb no matter where he goes.” (Rev. 14:1-4) They become “the Lamb’s wife” and reside with him in his heavenly abode.—Rev. 21:9; John 14:2, 3.


Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
Those that come out of the Great tribulation where are they?



I see you have avoided answering my question as per usual but I will answer you question.

They are in the same place as the twenty four elders.

Now James where are the twenty four elders ?

Regards

LeClerc


Same place as the bride.


Well James according to you, the faithful and discreet slave teaches

Quote:

5 Read Psalm 45:10, 11. We have identified the Bridegroom, but who is his bride? She is a composite bride made up of the members of the congregation headed by Jesus Christ. (Read Ephesians 5:23, 24.) They will become a part of Christ’s Messianic Kingdom. (Luke 12:32) These 144,000 spirit-anointed Christians “keep following the Lamb no matter where he goes.” (Rev. 14:1-4) They become “the Lamb’s wife” and reside with him in his heavenly abode.—Rev. 21:9; John 14:2, 3.


Regards

LeClerc


And in another place the wall of the New Jerusalem with twelve gates and one foundation stone.

And that is not me talking but the Logos that dwells in me.

Revelation 21:9-11
Come, and I will show you the bride, the Lamb’s wife.  

So he carried me away in the power of the spirit to a great and lofty mountain, and he showed me the holy city Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God and having the glory of God. Its radiance was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone shining crystal clear.
LeClerc

Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
Those that come out of the Great tribulation where are they?



I see you have avoided answering my question as per usual but I will answer you question.

They are in the same place as the twenty four elders.

Now James where are the twenty four elders ?

Regards

LeClerc


Same place as the bride.


Well James according to you, the faithful and discreet slave teaches

Quote:

5 Read Psalm 45:10, 11. We have identified the Bridegroom, but who is his bride? She is a composite bride made up of the members of the congregation headed by Jesus Christ. (Read Ephesians 5:23, 24.) They will become a part of Christ’s Messianic Kingdom. (Luke 12:32) These 144,000 spirit-anointed Christians “keep following the Lamb no matter where he goes.” (Rev. 14:1-4) They become “the Lamb’s wife” and reside with him in his heavenly abode.—Rev. 21:9; John 14:2, 3.


Regards

LeClerc


And in another place the wall of the New Jerusalem with twelve gates and one foundation stone.

And that is not me talking but the Logos that dwells in me.

Revelation 21:9-11
Come, and I will show you the bride, the Lamb’s wife.  

So he carried me away in the power of the spirit to a great and lofty mountain, and he showed me the holy city Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God and having the glory of God. Its radiance was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone shining crystal clear.


and James where did the holy city of Jerusalem come down from ??

Now lets return to Revelation 7

11  All the angels were standing around the throne and the elders and the four living creatures, and they fell facedown before the throne and worshipped God,12  saying: “Amen! Let the praise and the glory and the wisdom and the thanksgiving and the honor and the power and the strength be to our God forever and ever. Amen.”

In the above scripture where are the angels, the elders, the four living creature, the throne and God ?

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
Those that come out of the Great tribulation where are they?



I see you have avoided answering my question as per usual but I will answer you question.

They are in the same place as the twenty four elders.

Now James where are the twenty four elders ?

Regards

LeClerc


Same place as the bride.


Well James according to you, the faithful and discreet slave teaches

Quote:

5 Read Psalm 45:10, 11. We have identified the Bridegroom, but who is his bride? She is a composite bride made up of the members of the congregation headed by Jesus Christ. (Read Ephesians 5:23, 24.) They will become a part of Christ’s Messianic Kingdom. (Luke 12:32) These 144,000 spirit-anointed Christians “keep following the Lamb no matter where he goes.” (Rev. 14:1-4) They become “the Lamb’s wife” and reside with him in his heavenly abode.—Rev. 21:9; John 14:2, 3.


Regards

LeClerc


And in another place the wall of the New Jerusalem with twelve gates and one foundation stone.

And that is not me talking but the Logos that dwells in me.

Revelation 21:9-11
Come, and I will show you the bride, the Lamb’s wife.  

So he carried me away in the power of the spirit to a great and lofty mountain, and he showed me the holy city Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God and having the glory of God. Its radiance was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone shining crystal clear.


and James where did the holy city of Jerusalem come down from ??

Now lets return to Revelation 7

11  All the angels were standing around the throne and the elders and the four living creatures, and they fell facedown before the throne and worshipped God,12  saying: “Amen! Let the praise and the glory and the wisdom and the thanksgiving and the honor and the power and the strength be to our God forever and ever. Amen.”

In the above scripture where are the angels, the elders, the four living creature, the throne and God ?

Regards

LeClerc


You have not yet progressed to knowing when Satan was cast from heaven and what takes place during Christ's presence so why are you trying to discuss heavenly thing when you do not know how much of the last hour has gone?

What you need is Jehovah's mountain which is above the mountains, not one of the mountains beneath.

Revelation 22:17
.the spirit and the bride keep on saying, Come! and let anyone hearing say, Come! and let anyone thirsting come; let anyone who wishes take life’s water free.



Revelation 22:12-15
Look! I am coming quickly, and the reward I give is with me, to repay each one according to his work.

I am the Al′pha and the O·mega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.

Happy are those who wash their robes, so that they may have authority to go to the trees of life and that they may gain entrance into the city through its gates.

 Outside are the dogs and those who practice spiritism and those who are sexually immoral and the murderers and the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices lying.

Where is the city that has those who are happy to wash their robes?
LeClerc

Hello James

JamesJah wrote:

Where is the city that has those who are happy to wash their robes?[/b]


It is in the Kingdom of God.

James 2 NWT
5  Listen, my beloved brothers. Did not God choose those who are poor from the world’s standpoint to be rich in faith and heirs of the Kingdom, which he promised to those who love him ?

2 Peter 1 NWT
9  For anyone lacking these things is blind, shutting his eyes to the light, and has become forgetful of his cleansing from his sins+ of long ago.10  Therefore, brothers, be all the more diligent to make your calling+ and choosing sure for yourselves, for if you keep on doing these things, you will by no means ever fail.11  In fact, in this way you will be richly granted entrance into the everlasting Kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Now James those who are happy to wash their robes and enter into the Kingdom of God, what bodies do they have ?

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:

Where is the city that has those who are happy to wash their robes?[/b]


It is in the Kingdom of God.

James 2 NWT
5  Listen, my beloved brothers. Did not God choose those who are poor from the world’s standpoint to be rich in faith and heirs of the Kingdom, which he promised to those who love him ?

2 Peter 1 NWT
9  For anyone lacking these things is blind, shutting his eyes to the light, and has become forgetful of his cleansing from his sins+ of long ago.10  Therefore, brothers, be all the more diligent to make your calling+ and choosing sure for yourselves, for if you keep on doing these things, you will by no means ever fail.11  In fact, in this way you will be richly granted entrance into the everlasting Kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Now James those who are happy to wash their robes and enter into the Kingdom of God, what bodies do they have ?

Regards

LeClerc


Don't you mean kingdom of the heavens, with Jesus as its king and the 100440 as kings and priests?

I am only asking because most church people get it all mixed up.
LeClerc

Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:

Where is the city that has those who are happy to wash their robes?[/b]


It is in the Kingdom of God.

James 2 NWT
5  Listen, my beloved brothers. Did not God choose those who are poor from the world’s standpoint to be rich in faith and heirs of the Kingdom, which he promised to those who love him ?

2 Peter 1 NWT
9  For anyone lacking these things is blind, shutting his eyes to the light, and has become forgetful of his cleansing from his sins+ of long ago.10  Therefore, brothers, be all the more diligent to make your calling+ and choosing sure for yourselves, for if you keep on doing these things, you will by no means ever fail.11  In fact, in this way you will be richly granted entrance into the everlasting Kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Now James those who are happy to wash their robes and enter into the Kingdom of God, what bodies do they have ?

Regards

LeClerc


Don't you mean kingdom of the heavens, with Jesus as its king and the 100440 as kings and priests?

I am only asking because most church people get it all mixed up.


Was the Messiah mixed up James ?

Matthew 11 NWT  
11  Truly I say to you, among those born of women, there has not been raised up anyone greater than John the Baptist, but a lesser person in the Kingdom of the heavens is greater than he is

Compare with

Luke 11 NWT
28  I tell you, among those born of women there is no one greater than John, but a lesser person in the Kingdom of God is greater than he is.”

and

Matthew 13 NWT
10  So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?”11  In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted.

Compare with

Luke 8 NWT
9  But his disciples asked him what this illustration meant.10  He said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of God, but for the rest it is in illustrations so that, though looking, they may look in vain, and though hearing, they may not get the sense

Now turning Matthew 19 NWT
23 Then Jesus said to his disciples: “Truly I say to you that it will be difficult for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of the heavens.24  Again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to get through a needle’s eye than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God.”

Don't tell me James that you are finishing up with two Kingdoms, just like you have two Gods, two Lords and two Masters.

Maybe you should take notice of the WTBTS publications

Quote:


http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200002615


The phrase “the kingdom of God” is used frequently by Mark and Luke, and in Matthew’s account the parallel phrase “the kingdom of the heavens” appears some 30 times.



Or are you saying they are mixed up too.

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

Morning Lerc

Still with the gnats?

Most of Christendom has this problem mainly because the scripture that you quoted applies to them.

Quote:


Matthew 13 NWT
10  So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?”11  In reply he said: To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted.
LeClerc

Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
Morning Lerc

Still with the gnats?

Most of Christendom has this problem mainly because the scripture that you quoted applies to them.

Quote:


Matthew 13 NWT
10  So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?”11  In reply he said: To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted.


Unable to answer then James what a suprise.

will post again for you

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:

Where is the city that has those who are happy to wash their robes?[/b]


It is in the Kingdom of God.

James 2 NWT
5  Listen, my beloved brothers. Did not God choose those who are poor from the world’s standpoint to be rich in faith and heirs of the Kingdom, which he promised to those who love him ?

2 Peter 1 NWT
9  For anyone lacking these things is blind, shutting his eyes to the light, and has become forgetful of his cleansing from his sins+ of long ago.10  Therefore, brothers, be all the more diligent to make your calling+ and choosing sure for yourselves, for if you keep on doing these things, you will by no means ever fail.11  In fact, in this way you will be richly granted entrance into the everlasting Kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Now James those who are happy to wash their robes and enter into the Kingdom of God, what bodies do they have ?

Regards

LeClerc


Don't you mean kingdom of the heavens, with Jesus as its king and the 100440 as kings and priests?

I am only asking because most church people get it all mixed up.


Was the Messiah mixed up James ?

Matthew 11 NWT  
11  Truly I say to you, among those born of women, there has not been raised up anyone greater than John the Baptist, but a lesser person in the Kingdom of the heavens is greater than he is

Compare with

Luke 11 NWT
28  I tell you, among those born of women there is no one greater than John, but a lesser person in the Kingdom of God is greater than he is.”

and

Matthew 13 NWT
10  So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?”11  In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted.

Compare with

Luke 8 NWT
9  But his disciples asked him what this illustration meant.10  He said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of God, but for the rest it is in illustrations so that, though looking, they may look in vain, and though hearing, they may not get the sense

Now turning Matthew 19 NWT
23 Then Jesus said to his disciples: “Truly I say to you that it will be difficult for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of the heavens.24  Again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to get through a needle’s eye than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God.”

Don't tell me James that you are finishing up with two Kingdoms, just like you have two Gods, two Lords and two Masters.

Maybe you should take notice of the WTBTS publications

Quote:


http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200002615


The phrase “the kingdom of God” is used frequently by Mark and Luke, and in Matthew’s account the parallel phrase “the kingdom of the heavens” appears some 30 times.



Or are you saying they are mixed up too.

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
Morning Lerc

Still with the gnats?

Most of Christendom has this problem mainly because the scripture that you quoted applies to them.

Quote:


Matthew 13 NWT
10  So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?”11  In reply he said: To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted.


Unable to answer then James what a suprise.

will post again for you

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:

Where is the city that has those who are happy to wash their robes?[/b]


It is in the Kingdom of God.

James 2 NWT
5  Listen, my beloved brothers. Did not God choose those who are poor from the world’s standpoint to be rich in faith and heirs of the Kingdom, which he promised to those who love him ?

2 Peter 1 NWT
9  For anyone lacking these things is blind, shutting his eyes to the light, and has become forgetful of his cleansing from his sins+ of long ago.10  Therefore, brothers, be all the more diligent to make your calling+ and choosing sure for yourselves, for if you keep on doing these things, you will by no means ever fail.11  In fact, in this way you will be richly granted entrance into the everlasting Kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Now James those who are happy to wash their robes and enter into the Kingdom of God, what bodies do they have ?

Regards

LeClerc


Don't you mean kingdom of the heavens, with Jesus as its king and the 100440 as kings and priests?

I am only asking because most church people get it all mixed up.


Was the Messiah mixed up James ?

Matthew 11 NWT  
11  Truly I say to you, among those born of women, there has not been raised up anyone greater than John the Baptist, but a lesser person in the Kingdom of the heavens is greater than he is

Compare with

Luke 11 NWT
28  I tell you, among those born of women there is no one greater than John, but a lesser person in the Kingdom of God is greater than he is.”

and

Matthew 13 NWT
10  So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?”11  In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted.

Compare with

Luke 8 NWT
9  But his disciples asked him what this illustration meant.10  He said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of God, but for the rest it is in illustrations so that, though looking, they may look in vain, and though hearing, they may not get the sense

Now turning Matthew 19 NWT
23 Then Jesus said to his disciples: “Truly I say to you that it will be difficult for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of the heavens.24  Again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to get through a needle’s eye than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God.”

Don't tell me James that you are finishing up with two Kingdoms, just like you have two Gods, two Lords and two Masters.

Maybe you should take notice of the WTBTS publications

Quote:


http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200002615


The phrase “the kingdom of God” is used frequently by Mark and Luke, and in Matthew’s account the parallel phrase “the kingdom of the heavens” appears some 30 times.



Or are you saying they are mixed up too.

Regards

LeClerc


You missed giving us the other Alpha and Omega, are you slipping?

Most in your field do not treat that with the correct understanding why should they do any better when the kingdom is explained to them?

Do you know what is meant by the kingdom of the heavens?

Tell me what you think and I will let you know if it is scriptural or not, ok Leclerc?
LeClerc

Hello James

JamesJah wrote:


Do you know what is meant by the kingdom of the heavens?

Tell me what you think and I will let you know if it is scriptural or not, ok Leclerc?


Well James the WTBTS gives you the answer.

Quote:


http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200002615

The phrase “the kingdom of God” is used frequently by Mark and Luke, and in Matthew’s account the parallel phrase “the kingdom of the heavens” appears some 30 times.



Are you disagreeing with what you believe is ''the faithful and discreet slave'' ?

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:


Do you know what is meant by the kingdom of the heavens?

Tell me what you think and I will let you know if it is scriptural or not, ok Leclerc?


Well James the WTBTS gives you the answer.

Quote:


http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200002615

The phrase “the kingdom of God” is used frequently by Mark and Luke, and in Matthew’s account the parallel phrase “the kingdom of the heavens” appears some 30 times.



Are you disagreeing with what you believe is ''the faithful and discreet slave'' ?

Regards

LeClerc


I believe what the scriptures teach who do you believe?
LeClerc

Hello James

JamesJah wrote:


Do you know what is meant by the kingdom of the heavens?

Tell me what you think and I will let you know if it is scriptural or not, ok Leclerc?


Well James the WTBTS gives you the answer.

Quote:


http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200002615

The phrase “the kingdom of God” is used frequently by Mark and Luke, and in Matthew’s account the parallel phrase “the kingdom of the heavens” appears some 30 times.



Are you disagreeing with what you believe is ''the faithful and discreet slave'' ?

Still waiting James.



Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

How does this apply Lecerc


(Romans 14:3, 4
.Let the one eating not look down on the one not eating, and let the one not eating not judge the one eating, for God has welcomed him. Who are you to judge the servant of another? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for Jehovah can make him stand.

How do the  sheep and goats get separated?

What is the sacred secret of the judgement?

What is the judgement hour?

Who does it apply to?

1 Peter 4:17
For it is the appointed time for the judgment to start with the house of God. Now if it starts first with us, what will the outcome be for those who are not obedient to the good news of God?
LeClerc

Hello James

JamesJah wrote:


Do you know what is meant by the kingdom of the heavens?

Tell me what you think and I will let you know if it is scriptural or not, ok Leclerc?


Well James the WTBTS gives you the answer.

Quote:


http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200002615

The phrase “the kingdom of God” is used frequently by Mark and Luke, and in Matthew’s account the parallel phrase “the kingdom of the heavens” appears some 30 times.



Are you disagreeing with what you believe is ''the faithful and discreet slave'' ?

Still waiting James.



Now lets return to where we were

JamesJah wrote:
No one is righteous as you have said many time Leclerc, but who are these?

Revelation 7:13-17
In response one of the elders said to me: “These who are dressed in the white robes, who are they and where did they come from?” So right away I said to him: “My lord, you are the one who knows.” And he said to me:

These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. That is why they are before the throne of God,  


they are rendering him sacred service day and night in his temple; and the One seated on the throne will spread his tent over them. They will hunger no more nor thirst anymore, neither will the sun beat down on them nor any scorching heat,

because the Lamb, who is in the midst of the throne, will shepherd them and will guide them to springs of waters of life. And God will wipe out every tear from their eyes.”


Now James

1 Corinthians 15
50 Now I say this, brothers, that flesh and blood can't inherit the Kingdom of God; neither does corruption inherit incorruption.

The ones who come out of the great tribulation James, what bodies do they have ?

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:


Do you know what is meant by the kingdom of the heavens?

Tell me what you think and I will let you know if it is scriptural or not, ok Leclerc?


Well James the WTBTS gives you the answer.

Quote:


http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200002615

The phrase “the kingdom of God” is used frequently by Mark and Luke, and in Matthew’s account the parallel phrase “the kingdom of the heavens” appears some 30 times.



Are you disagreeing with what you believe is ''the faithful and discreet slave'' ?

Still waiting James.



Now lets return to where we were

JamesJah wrote:
No one is righteous as you have said many time Leclerc, but who are these?

Revelation 7:13-17
In response one of the elders said to me: “These who are dressed in the white robes, who are they and where did they come from?” So right away I said to him: “My lord, you are the one who knows.” And he said to me:

These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. That is why they are before the throne of God,  


they are rendering him sacred service day and night in his temple; and the One seated on the throne will spread his tent over them. They will hunger no more nor thirst anymore, neither will the sun beat down on them nor any scorching heat,

because the Lamb, who is in the midst of the throne, will shepherd them and will guide them to springs of waters of life. And God will wipe out every tear from their eyes.”


Now James

1 Corinthians 15
50 Now I say this, brothers, that flesh and blood can't inherit the Kingdom of God; neither does corruption inherit incorruption.

The ones who come out of the great tribulation James, what bodies do they have ?

Regards

LeClerc


The ones that come out of the Great tribulation have a righteous standing before their God so what is their assignment?

If you know that answer you will also know what bodies they have?
LeClerc

Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:


Do you know what is meant by the kingdom of the heavens?

Tell me what you think and I will let you know if it is scriptural or not, ok Leclerc?


Well James the WTBTS gives you the answer.

Quote:


http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200002615

The phrase “the kingdom of God” is used frequently by Mark and Luke, and in Matthew’s account the parallel phrase “the kingdom of the heavens” appears some 30 times.



Are you disagreeing with what you believe is ''the faithful and discreet slave'' ?

Still waiting James.



Now lets return to where we were

JamesJah wrote:
No one is righteous as you have said many time Leclerc, but who are these?

Revelation 7:13-17
In response one of the elders said to me: “These who are dressed in the white robes, who are they and where did they come from?” So right away I said to him: “My lord, you are the one who knows.” And he said to me:

These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. That is why they are before the throne of God,  


they are rendering him sacred service day and night in his temple; and the One seated on the throne will spread his tent over them. They will hunger no more nor thirst anymore, neither will the sun beat down on them nor any scorching heat,

because the Lamb, who is in the midst of the throne, will shepherd them and will guide them to springs of waters of life. And God will wipe out every tear from their eyes.”


Now James

1 Corinthians 15
50 Now I say this, brothers, that flesh and blood can't inherit the Kingdom of God; neither does corruption inherit incorruption.

The ones who come out of the great tribulation James, what bodies do they have ?

Regards

LeClerc


The ones that come out of the Great tribulation have a righteous standing before their God so what is their assignment?

If you know that answer you will also know what bodies they have?


Obviously James you do not know the answer since you have already posted.

JamesJah wrote:
Hallow Leclerc still having problems with those gnats?

The white robes cover their bodies so who can see?

No more tears though.


The hole you are digging is just getting bigger.

The ones who come out of the great tribulation James, what bodies do they have ?

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

How many people come here to see the holes I dig Leclerc?


Do you still teach the trinity?
LeClerc

Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
How many people come here to see the holes I dig Leclerc?



We don't know how many James but they can see the hole you have dug for yourself.

Try redigging the Wells of our Fathers, you will be suprised at what is revealed to you.

Now James.

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:


Do you know what is meant by the kingdom of the heavens?

Tell me what you think and I will let you know if it is scriptural or not, ok Leclerc?


Well James the WTBTS gives you the answer.

Quote:


http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200002615

The phrase “the kingdom of God” is used frequently by Mark and Luke, and in Matthew’s account the parallel phrase “the kingdom of the heavens” appears some 30 times.



Are you disagreeing with what you believe is ''the faithful and discreet slave'' ?

Still waiting James.



Now lets return to where we were

JamesJah wrote:
No one is righteous as you have said many time Leclerc, but who are these?

Revelation 7:13-17
In response one of the elders said to me: “These who are dressed in the white robes, who are they and where did they come from?” So right away I said to him: “My lord, you are the one who knows.” And he said to me:

These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. That is why they are before the throne of God,  


they are rendering him sacred service day and night in his temple; and the One seated on the throne will spread his tent over them. They will hunger no more nor thirst anymore, neither will the sun beat down on them nor any scorching heat,

because the Lamb, who is in the midst of the throne, will shepherd them and will guide them to springs of waters of life. And God will wipe out every tear from their eyes.”


Now James

1 Corinthians 15
50 Now I say this, brothers, that flesh and blood can't inherit the Kingdom of God; neither does corruption inherit incorruption.

The ones who come out of the great tribulation James, what bodies do they have ?

Regards

LeClerc


The ones that come out of the Great tribulation have a righteous standing before their God so what is their assignment?

If you know that answer you will also know what bodies they have?


Obviously James you do not know the answer since you have already posted.

JamesJah wrote:
Hallow Leclerc still having problems with those gnats?

The white robes cover their bodies so who can see?

No more tears though.


The hole you are digging is just getting bigger.

The ones who come out of the great tribulation James, what bodies do they have ?

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah

What hole where Leclerc?

What does scripture say?

1 Corinthians 4:6
.Now, brothers, these things I have applied to myself and Apollos for your good, that through us you may learn the rule: “Do not go beyond the things that are written,” so that you may not be puffed up with pride, favouring one against the other.
LeClerc

Hello James

JamesJah wrote:


What hole where Leclerc?



The one at the moment you are unable to see out of.

JamesJah wrote:
How many people come here to see the holes I dig Leclerc?



We don't know how many James but they can see the hole you have dug for yourself.

Try redigging the Wells of our Fathers, you will be suprised at what is revealed to you.

Now James.

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:


Do you know what is meant by the kingdom of the heavens?

Tell me what you think and I will let you know if it is scriptural or not, ok Leclerc?


Well James the WTBTS gives you the answer.

Quote:


http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200002615

The phrase “the kingdom of God” is used frequently by Mark and Luke, and in Matthew’s account the parallel phrase “the kingdom of the heavens” appears some 30 times.



Are you disagreeing with what you believe is ''the faithful and discreet slave'' ?

Still waiting James.



Now lets return to where we were

JamesJah wrote:
No one is righteous as you have said many time Leclerc, but who are these?

Revelation 7:13-17
In response one of the elders said to me: “These who are dressed in the white robes, who are they and where did they come from?” So right away I said to him: “My lord, you are the one who knows.” And he said to me:

These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. That is why they are before the throne of God,  


they are rendering him sacred service day and night in his temple; and the One seated on the throne will spread his tent over them. They will hunger no more nor thirst anymore, neither will the sun beat down on them nor any scorching heat,

because the Lamb, who is in the midst of the throne, will shepherd them and will guide them to springs of waters of life. And God will wipe out every tear from their eyes.”


Now James

1 Corinthians 15
50 Now I say this, brothers, that flesh and blood can't inherit the Kingdom of God; neither does corruption inherit incorruption.

The ones who come out of the great tribulation James, what bodies do they have ?

Regards

LeClerc


The ones that come out of the Great tribulation have a righteous standing before their God so what is their assignment?

If you know that answer you will also know what bodies they have?


Obviously James you do not know the answer since you have already posted.

JamesJah wrote:
Hallow Leclerc still having problems with those gnats?

The white robes cover their bodies so who can see?

No more tears though.


The hole you are digging is just getting bigger.

The ones who come out of the great tribulation James, what bodies do they have ?

Regards

LeClerc

       nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Christian chat
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum