Archive for nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Nglreturns is a forum to discuss religion, philosophy, ethics etc...

NGLReturns Daily Quiz - Play here!
 



       nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Christian chat
JamesJah

Which spirit controls you?

Can a person say he is in harmony with Jehovah’s Holy Spirit if he ignores this scripture to Christians?

Acts 15:28, 29
For the holy spirit and we ourselves have favoured adding no further burden to you, except these necessary things, to keep abstaining from things sacrificed to idols and from blood and from things strangled and from fornication. If you carefully keep yourselves from these things, you will prosper. Good health to you!”
Lexilogio

But if forgiveness has been sought?
bnabernard

Sought or demanded?

bernard (hug)
Ketty

bnabernard wrote:
Sought or demanded?



One cannot demand anything of the Lord, surely?
JamesJah

Beg is the operative word I think?

Daniel in this case was a fine example even though he walked with the true God when he prayed that his God forgive the error of his people he also included himself.

Daniel 9:5, 6
we have sinned and done wrong and acted wickedly and rebelled; and there has been a turning aside from your commandments and from your judicial decisions. And we have not listened to your servants the prophets, who have spoken in your name to our kings, our princes and our forefathers and to all the people of the land.
LeClerc

Morning James

Why stop there James ?

Revelation21 NWT
8But as for the cowards and those without faith and those who are disgusting in their filth and murderers and fornicators and those practicing spiritism and idolaters and all the liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur. This means the second death.”

Why does the WT teach it's members to commit idolatry ?

LeClerc
Honey 56

The scripture you are speaking of concerns eating, food sacrificed to idols, strangled animals or blood and sexual  immorality……

Do you also know this scripture?

12So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God.
13Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in your brother’s way. 14As one who is in the Lord Jesus, I am fully convinced that no foodb is unclean in itself. But if anyone regards something as unclean, then for him it is unclean. 15If your brother is distressed because of what you eat, you are no longer acting in love. Do not by your eating destroy your brother for whom Christ died. 16Do not allow what you consider good to be spoken of as evil. 17For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit, 18because anyone who serves Christ in this way is pleasing to God and approved by men.
Romans 14


Does a child have to ‘beg’ it’s Father for anything?

8The Lord is compassionate and gracious,slow to anger, abounding in love.
9He will not always accuse, nor will he harbor his anger forever;
10he does not treat us as our sins deserve or repay us according to our iniquities.
Psalm 103


We are forgiven

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. 4For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love 5hec predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— 6to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves. 7In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace 8that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding.
Ephesians 1


You need to study your bible under the leadership of the Holy Spirit, when you let an organistaion lead you, you only hear what they want you to!

Honey
Honey 56

LeClerc wrote:
Morning James

Why stop there James ?

Revelation21 NWT
8But as for the cowards and those without faith and those who are disgusting in their filth and murderers and fornicators and those practicing spiritism and idolaters and all the liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur. This means the second death.”

Why does the WT teach it's members to commit idolatry ?

LeClerc


And to withhold the truth under the guise of 'Theocratic warfare' when Gods word says that we should let our 'yes be yes and our no be no'
Withholding the truth of a matter, is lying by default.

Hiya, Bro.

Honey
JamesJah

As they say birds of a feather stick together.

Those that shear Jehovah’s spirit will meat together, just as those who shear the spirit of the world.

So which spirit is easy to determine is it not?

By their fruits you will recognise them.
Honey 56

JamesJah wrote:
As they say birds of a feather stick together.

Those that shear Jehovah’s spirit will meat together, just as those who shear the spirit of the world.

So which spirit is easy to determine is it not?

By their fruits you will recognise them.


Absolutely James....

22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires. 25Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.

Do you belong to Christ Jesus?

He knows His own James.

Honey
JamesJah

Some here still looking for the sacred secret of the judgement are they not?

Matthew 7:1-3
Stop judging that you may not be judged; for with what judgment you are judging, you will be judged; with the measure that you are measuring out, they will measure out to you. Why, then, do you look at the straw in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the rafter in your own eye?
Honey 56

"JamesJah:80063"]
Quote:
Some here still looking for the sacred secret of the judgement are they not?[/

No James, that is a man made teaching, unless you can provide a scripture that specifically teaches this "sacred secret of the judgement".

Quote:
Matthew 7:1-3
Stop judging that you may not be judged; for with what judgment you are judging, you will be judged; with the measure that you are measuring out, they will measure out to you. Why, then, do you look at the straw in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the rafter in your own eye


Good advise James!


Honey
Honey 56

Speaking about judging other James, do you subscribe to this teaching.....?


Watchtower October 1, 1993 p.19

Regarding them, the psalmist said: "Do I not hate those who are intensely hating you, O Jehovah, and do I not feel a loathing for those revolting against you? With a complete hatred I do hate them. They have become tome real enemies." (Psalm 139:21, 22) It was because they intensely hated Jehovah that David looked on them with abhorrence. Apostates are included among those who show their hatred of Jehovah by revolting against him. Apostasy is, in reality, a rebellion against Jehovah. Some apostates profess to know and serve God, but they reject teachings or requirements set out in his Word. Others claim to believe the Bible, but they reject Jehovah's organization and actively try to hinder its work. When they deliberately choose such badness after knowing what is right, when the bad becomes so ingrained that it is an inseparable part of their makeup, then a Christian must hate (in the Biblical sense of the word) those who have inseparably attached themselves to the badness. True Christians share Jehovah's feelings toward such apostates; they are not curious about apostate ideas. On the contrary, they "feel a loathing" toward those who have made themselves God's enemies, but they leave it to Jehovah to execute vengeance."



That statement from the WTBTS would include most of the posters on this Forum, in one way or another.

And yet Jesus on the other hand, taught us to love others, even those who would regard us as their enemies.

Honey
JamesJah

If you actually read it you will see that the judging is left up to Jehovah.

2 Peter 3:9, 10
Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with you because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance. Yet Jehovah’s day will come as a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a hissing noise, but the elements being intensely hot will be dissolved,

and earth and the works in it will be discovered.
Honey 56

JamesJah wrote:
If you actually read it you will see that the judging is left up to Jehovah.


I did read it James, and it is the revenge that is left up to Jehovah according to what I read.
In writing articles like this the WTBTS are ecouraging their followers not only to be judgemental towards others, but they are teaching them to hate others too. A teaching that is in direct opposition to what Jesus actually taught.


Quote:
Some here still looking for the sacred secret of the judgement are they not


No James, that is a man made teaching, unless you can provide a scripture that specifically teaches this "sacred secret of the judgement".

Can you James? or at least can you explain this teaching?

Honey
LeClerc

Hi James

JamesJah wrote:
If you actually read it you will see that the judging is left up to Jehovah.


You got that right James.

John 5 NWT
22For the Father judges no one at all, but he has committed all the judging to the Son,

LeClerc
Honey 56

LeClerc....

John 5 NWT
22For the Father judges no one at all, but he has committed all the judging to the Son,
[/i]

             

 P.T.L

Honey  
JamesJah

While we are all being clever with semantics why is it the angles are doing the judging now?

Matthew 13:41, 42
The Son of man will send forth his angels, and they will collect out from his kingdom all things that cause stumbling and persons who are doing lawlessness, and they will pitch them into the fiery furnace. There is where [their] weeping and the gnashing of [their] teeth will be.

Even the hell raisers can have a go now, can they not?
Honey 56

JamesJah wrote:
While we are all being clever with semantics why is it the angles are doing the judging now?

Matthew 13:41, 42
The Son of man will send forth his angels, and they will collect out from his kingdom all things that cause stumbling and persons who are doing lawlessness, and they will pitch them into the fiery furnace. There is where [their] weeping and the gnashing of [their] teeth will be.

Even the hell raisers can have a go now, can they not?


There are two things wrong with you quoting this scripture James.
(as far as I can see anyway)

The first is there is no mention of judgement?
The second is, you don't even believe in the fiery furnace, do you? or Gehenna or the lake of fire?

Honey
LeClerc

Hi James

JamesJah wrote:
While we are all being clever with semantics why is it the angles are doing the judging


They were your words James

JamesJah wrote:
If you actually read it you will see that the judging is left up to Jehovah.


Was just confirming the scripture from the NWT and the fact you got it right.

John 5 NWT
22For the Father judges no one at all, but he has committed all the judging to the Son,

LeClerc
JamesJah

And the son has committed to his angels and his angels have committed to Christ’s brothers and Christ's brothers have committed to the other sheep.

Strikes me like your trinity has clogged up the rank and order bit of the set up here LerClerc????
LeClerc

Hi James

Try again

JamesJah wrote:
While we are all being clever with semantics why is it the angles are doing the judging


They were your words James

JamesJah wrote:
If you actually read it you will see that the judging is left up to Jehovah.


Was just confirming the scripture from the NWT and the fact you got it right.

John 5 NWT
22For the Father judges no one at all, but he has committed all the judging to the Son,

LeClerc
JamesJah

The son has been put in charge of the earth, by the almighty God his Father, who in the end takes responsibility for all that goes on, because nothing takes place without the Fathers say so, that is according to what the Son Jesus Christ had to say on the matter. Do you want chapter and verse LerClerc, or do you know what is meant by what I have said?
LeClerc

Hi James

JamesJah wrote:
The son has been put in charge of the earth, by the almighty God his Father, who in the end takes responsibility for all that goes on, because nothing takes place without the Fathers say so, that is according to what the Son Jesus Christ had to say on the matter. Do you want chapter and verse LerClerc, or do you know what is meant by what I have said?


I know what you said James it is black and white.

They were your words James

JamesJah wrote:
If you actually read it you will see that the judging is left up to Jehovah.


Was just confirming the scripture from the NWT and the fact you got it right.

John 5 NWT
22For the Father judges no one at all, but he has committed all the judging to the Son,

LeClerc
JamesJah

I have no wish to be pedantic Lerclerc, Jehovah has done what you say, so where is the fogy bit of the issue Is Jesus still Almighty or did the Almighty give over the work to Jesus the mighty one?

Have you been judged yet or are you still to be judged on what bases are people who are not under law Judged in fact how can they be judged?
bnabernard

Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?  


Pro 8:2   She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths.  


Pro 8:3   She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors.  


Pro 8:4   Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice [is] to the sons of man.  


Pro 8:5   O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart.  


Pro 8:6   Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips [shall be] right things.  


Pro 8:7   For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness [is] an abomination to my lips.  


Pro 8:8   All the words of my mouth [are] in righteousness; [there is] nothing froward or perverse in them.  


Pro 8:9   They [are] all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge.  


Pro 8:10   Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.  


Pro 8:11   For wisdom [is] better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.  


Pro 8:12 ¶ I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.  


Pro 8:13   The fear of the LORD [is] to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.  


Pro 8:14   Counsel [is] mine, and sound wisdom: I [am] understanding; I have strength.  


Pro 8:15   By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.  


Pro 8:16   By me princes rule, and nobles, [even] all the judges of the earth.  


Pro 8:17   I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.  


Pro 8:18   Riches and honour [are] with me; [yea], durable riches and righteousness.  


Pro 8:19   My fruit [is] better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.  


Pro 8:20   I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment:  


Pro 8:21   That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.  


Pro 8:22 ¶ The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.  


Pro 8:23   I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.  


Pro 8:24   When [there were] no depths, I was brought forth; when [there were] no fountains abounding with water.  


Pro 8:25   Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:  


Pro 8:26   While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.  


Pro 8:27   When he prepared the heavens, I [was] there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:  


Pro 8:28   When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:  


Pro 8:29   When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:  


Pro 8:30   Then I was by him, [as] one brought up [with him]: and I was daily [his] delight, rejoicing always before him;  


Pro 8:31   Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights [were] with the sons of men.  


Pro 8:32 ¶ Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed [are they that] keep my ways.  


Pro 8:33   Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not.  


Pro 8:34   Blessed [is] the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.  


Pro 8:35   For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD.  


Pro 8:36   But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.  


bernard (hug)
JamesJah

Do your mates appreciate who that proverb is talking about Bernie?
bnabernard

He that gathereth in summer [is] a wise son: [but] he that sleepeth in harvest [is] a son that causeth shame.

Time for my kip

bernard (hug)
LeClerc

Morning Bernie

bnabernard wrote:
Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?  


Pro 8:2   She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths.  


Pro 8:3   She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors.  


Pro 8:4   Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice [is] to the sons of man.  


Pro 8:5   O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart.  


Pro 8:6   Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips [shall be] right things.  


Pro 8:7   For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness [is] an abomination to my lips.  


Pro 8:8   All the words of my mouth [are] in righteousness; [there is] nothing froward or perverse in them.  


Pro 8:9   They [are] all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge.  


Pro 8:10   Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.  


Pro 8:11   For wisdom [is] better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.  


Pro 8:12 ¶ I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.  


Pro 8:13   The fear of the LORD [is] to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.  


Pro 8:14   Counsel [is] mine, and sound wisdom: I [am] understanding; I have strength.  


Pro 8:15   By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.  


Pro 8:16   By me princes rule, and nobles, [even] all the judges of the earth.  


Pro 8:17   I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.  


Pro 8:18   Riches and honour [are] with me; [yea], durable riches and righteousness.  


Pro 8:19   My fruit [is] better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.  


Pro 8:20   I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment:  


Pro 8:21   That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.  


Pro 8:22 ¶ The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.  


Pro 8:23   I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.  


Pro 8:24   When [there were] no depths, I was brought forth; when [there were] no fountains abounding with water.  


Pro 8:25   Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:  


Pro 8:26   While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.  


Pro 8:27   When he prepared the heavens, I [was] there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:  


Pro 8:28   When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:  


Pro 8:29   When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:  


Pro 8:30   Then I was by him, [as] one brought up [with him]: and I was daily [his] delight, rejoicing always before him;  


Pro 8:31   Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights [were] with the sons of men.  


Pro 8:32 ¶ Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed [are they that] keep my ways.  


Pro 8:33   Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not.  


Pro 8:34   Blessed [is] the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.  


Pro 8:35   For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD.  


Pro 8:36   But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.  


bernard (hug)


Was YHWH once destitute of wisdom ?

LeClerc
LeClerc

Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
I have no wish to be pedantic Lerclerc, Jehovah has done what you say, so where is the fogy bit of the issue Is Jesus still Almighty or did the Almighty give over the work to Jesus the mighty one?
Have you been judged yet or are you still to be judged on what bases are people who are not under law Judged in fact how can they be judged?


This is quite a statement coming from you James

JamesJah wrote:

Is Jesus still Almighty


YHWH is Israel's Father

YHWH is Israel's Husband.

Does the Husband submit to the Father ?

Can you please define what you mean by ''law''

Care to comment on the following.

Numbers 15 NWT
15YOU​ who are of the congregation and the alien resident who is residing as an alien will have one statute. It will be a statute to time indefinite for ​YOUR​ generations. The alien resident should prove to be the same as ​YOU​ before Jehovah.16There should prove to be one law and one judicial decision for ​YOU​ and for the alien resident who is residing as an alien with ​YOU.’”

How can those who have died with Messiah Y'shua still be under the law ?

Unless of they no longer live by faith.

Romans 7 NWT
4So, my brothers, ​YOU​ also were made dead to the Law through the body of the Christ, that ​YOU​ might become another’s, the one’s who was raised up from the dead, that we should bear fruit to God

LeClerc
bnabernard

All creation lives by the law, it is fundememtal to existence in harmony with God,
Now a son brought up in the law of a father learns the law and is under the law according to the father, however as the son grows the law becomes inbred and is no longer a law but a nature.
The son now fully grown becomes the law by nature, not under the law but is ''the law'' father and son are one.

bernard (hug)
LeClerc

Hi Bernie

bnabernard wrote:
All creation lives by the law, it is fundememtal to existence in harmony with God,
Now a son brought up in the law of a father learns the law and is under the law according to the father, however as the son grows the law becomes inbred and is no longer a law but a nature.
The son now fully grown becomes the law by nature, not under the law but is ''the law'' father and son are one.

bernard (hug)


What you have posted equates to the law of sin and death.

Now Bernie scripture teaches

Romans 8
8 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Messiah Yeshua, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Messiah Yeshua has made me free from the law of sin and death. 3 For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh, 4 that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.

20 For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope; 21 because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22 For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now.

If the Son sets you free, you shall be free indeed.  

LeClerc
LeClerc

Hi Bernie

bnabernard wrote:
Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?  


Pro 8:2   She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths.  


Pro 8:3   She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors.  


Pro 8:4   Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice [is] to the sons of man.  


Pro 8:5   O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart.  


Pro 8:6   Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips [shall be] right things.  


Pro 8:7   For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness [is] an abomination to my lips.  


Pro 8:8   All the words of my mouth [are] in righteousness; [there is] nothing froward or perverse in them.  


Pro 8:9   They [are] all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge.  


Pro 8:10   Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.  


Pro 8:11   For wisdom [is] better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.  


Pro 8:12 ¶ I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.  


Pro 8:13   The fear of the LORD [is] to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.  


Pro 8:14   Counsel [is] mine, and sound wisdom: I [am] understanding; I have strength.  


Pro 8:15   By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.  


Pro 8:16   By me princes rule, and nobles, [even] all the judges of the earth.  


Pro 8:17   I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.  


Pro 8:18   Riches and honour [are] with me; [yea], durable riches and righteousness.  


Pro 8:19   My fruit [is] better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.  


Pro 8:20   I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment:  


Pro 8:21   That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.  


Pro 8:22 ¶ The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.  


Pro 8:23   I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.  


Pro 8:24   When [there were] no depths, I was brought forth; when [there were] no fountains abounding with water.  


Pro 8:25   Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:  


Pro 8:26   While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.  


Pro 8:27   When he prepared the heavens, I [was] there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:  


Pro 8:28   When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:  


Pro 8:29   When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:  


Pro 8:30   Then I was by him, [as] one brought up [with him]: and I was daily [his] delight, rejoicing always before him;  


Pro 8:31   Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights [were] with the sons of men.  


Pro 8:32 ¶ Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed [are they that] keep my ways.  


Pro 8:33   Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not.  


Pro 8:34   Blessed [is] the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.  


Pro 8:35   For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD.  


Pro 8:36   But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.  


bernard (hug)


Was YHWH once destitute of wisdom ?

LeClerc
bnabernard

I was born a clever dick, i know everything ask me a question and I will answer it, scientist come to me in fact everybody comes to me for an answer, I am a father, what is the distance to the son, what is required to keep the earth and the sun at a safe distance, why does the moon stay in the sky, why is each snowflake different from another I know so much, why is venus the way it is, what is in the void.

will all this grow my crop and feed me? sufficient for my needs, therefore my son will not become me as he has his place and I have mine, and for his place he has sufficient for his needs.
But he can ask if he needs.

bernard (hug)
Obviously don't ask me everything  
JamesJah

The law was given to the Jews and the law condemned them to death because none could keep the law perfectly.

The Gentiles never came under law the unlike the Jew never made a covenant with Jehovah to keep the law.

The technicalities of the Ransom applied to the Jew who was condemned by the law if Jesus has not removed the law the Jew is still condemned.

If one think God is a Trinity there is not much hope of understanding this, is there?
Honey 56

JamesJah wrote:
The law was given to the Jews and the law condemned them to death because none could keep the law perfectly.

The Gentiles never came under law the unlike the Jew never made a covenant with Jehovah to keep the law.

The technicalities of the Ransom applied to the Jew who was condemned by the law if Jesus has not removed the law the Jew is still condemned.

If one think God is a Trinity there is not much hope of understanding this, is there?


But james, we have the word of God, which says this....

Jeremiah 31:31 "The time is coming," declares the LORD, "when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luke 22:20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Romans 2:29 No, a man is a Jew if he is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a man's praise is not from men, but from God.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Romans 7:6 But now, by dying to what once bound us, we have been released from the law so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 Corinthians 11:25 In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 Corinthians 3:14 But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away


I would love to think that you have entered into the new covenent James?

Honey
LeClerc

Hi James

JamesJah wrote:
The law was given to the Jews and the law condemned them to death because none could keep the law perfectly.

The Gentiles never came under law the unlike the Jew never made a covenant with Jehovah to keep the law.

The technicalities of the Ransom applied to the Jew who was condemned by the law if Jesus has not removed the law the Jew is still condemned.

If one think God is a Trinity there is not much hope of understanding this, is there?


Firstly The Law of Moses was given to Israel not the Jews.

The word Jew is an English word and has lost much if it's scriptural meaning.

Can you please define Gentile James especially those Hebrew and Greek words which are translated as Gentile by many translators.

The Torah was not removed James, what was removed is our being under the curse of the Law, which is death, through the death of Messiah.

Can you please define ''law''

Do you follow YHWH's instructions which is Torah ?

Are all of mankind under the Noahic covenant ?

What about the other covenants contained in the Torah

Finally James

Numbers 15 NWT
15YOU​ who are of the congregation and the alien resident who is residing as an alien will have one statute. It will be a statute to time indefinite for ​YOUR​ generations. The alien resident should prove to be the same as ​YOU​ before Jehovah.16There should prove to be one law and one judicial decision for ​YOU​ and for the alien resident who is residing as an alien with ​YOU.’”

Who is ''the alien'' in the above passage.

You had to mention that word again James you just cannot resist can you.

LeClerc
JamesJah

LeClerc wrote:
Hi James

JamesJah wrote:
The law was given to the Jews and the law condemned them to death because none could keep the law perfectly.

The Gentiles never came under law the unlike the Jew never made a covenant with Jehovah to keep the law.

The technicalities of the Ransom applied to the Jew who was condemned by the law if Jesus has not removed the law the Jew is still condemned.

If one think God is a Trinity there is not much hope of understanding this, is there?


Firstly The Law of Moses was given to Israel not the Jews.

The word Jew is an English word and has lost much if it's scriptural meaning.

Can you please define Gentile James especially those Hebrew and Greek words which are translated as Gentile by many translators.

The Torah was not removed James, what was removed is our being under the curse of the Law, which is death, through the death of Messiah.

Can you please define ''law''

Do you follow YHWH's instructions which is Torah ?

Are all of mankind under the Noahic covenant ?

What about the other covenants contained in the Torah

Finally James

Numbers 15 NWT
15YOU​ who are of the congregation and the alien resident who is residing as an alien will have one statute. It will be a statute to time indefinite for ​YOUR​ generations. The alien resident should prove to be the same as ​YOU​ before Jehovah.16There should prove to be one law and one judicial decision for ​YOU​ and for the alien resident who is residing as an alien with ​YOU.’”

Who is ''the alien'' in the above passage.

You had to mention that word again James you just cannot resist can you.

LeClerc


I made the mistake of thinking you would actually understand what I meant by Jew most Arabs would
Then they use Yahudy.
As for Gentiles they I though covered all non Jews.

As no one can be declared righteous by law, arguing law is not really relevant.
bnabernard

If the law that holds the planets in their place is changed?
If the law that gives life is changed what then gives life.
If man becomes the law, as was the son of God in that the law be manifested in his being then the law remains.
Now the letter of the law, the son revealed the nature of the law to explian the use of the law.
If we follow the son then we follow the manifestation of the law made flesh.
When taught the rules we can become the rule and brothers in the harmony with the son and each becomes a son of God.

A man will be stoned for picking up sticks on the sabbath.
Who is to blame the man or the community? or is only the letter of the law

innit?

bernard (hug)
LeClerc

Hi James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hi James

JamesJah wrote:
The law was given to the Jews and the law condemned them to death because none could keep the law perfectly.

The Gentiles never came under law the unlike the Jew never made a covenant with Jehovah to keep the law.

The technicalities of the Ransom applied to the Jew who was condemned by the law if Jesus has not removed the law the Jew is still condemned.

If one think God is a Trinity there is not much hope of understanding this, is there?


Firstly The Law of Moses was given to Israel not the Jews.

The word Jew is an English word and has lost much if it's scriptural meaning.

Can you please define Gentile James especially those Hebrew and Greek words which are translated as Gentile by many translators.

The Torah was not removed James, what was removed is our being under the curse of the Law, which is death, through the death of Messiah.

Can you please define ''law''

Do you follow YHWH's instructions which is Torah ?

Are all of mankind under the Noahic covenant ?

What about the other covenants contained in the Torah

Finally James

Numbers 15 NWT
15YOU​ who are of the congregation and the alien resident who is residing as an alien will have one statute. It will be a statute to time indefinite for ​YOUR​ generations. The alien resident should prove to be the same as ​YOU​ before Jehovah.16There should prove to be one law and one judicial decision for ​YOU​ and for the alien resident who is residing as an alien with ​YOU.’”

Who is ''the alien'' in the above passage.

You had to mention that word again James you just cannot resist can you.

LeClerc


I made the mistake of thinking you would actually understand what I meant by Jew most Arabs would
Then they use Yahudy.
As for Gentiles they I though covered all non Jews.

As no one can be declared righteous by law, arguing law is not really relevant.


It's not what you think Jew means James or the Arab, it's what scripture teaches and the English definition of Jew is not the scriptural one.

As for Gentile, if you belive it means none Jew in a scriptural sense my friend you are in for a shock.

No answer to the following.

Numbers 15 NWT
15YOU​ who are of the congregation and the alien resident who is residing as an alien will have one statute. It will be a statute to time indefinite for ​YOUR​ generations. The alien resident should prove to be the same as ​YOU​ before Jehovah.16There should prove to be one law and one judicial decision for ​YOU​ and for the alien resident who is residing as an alien with ​YOU.’”

Who is ''the alien'' in the above passage.

No one is saying one can be declared righteous by the law, that has never been the case, rightoeusness has always come by faith.

and

Matthew 5
18 Yes indeed! I tell you that until heaven and earth pass away, not so much as a yud or a stroke will pass from the Torah — not until everything that must happen has happened. 19 So whoever disobeys the least of these mitzvot and teaches others to do so will be called the least in the Kingdom of Heaven. But whoever obeys them and so teaches will be called great in the Kingdom of Heaven. 20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness is far greater than that of the Torah-teachers and P’rushim, you will certainly not enter the Kingdom of Heaven!

Does the WT teach those within it's Kingdom Hall's not to follow mitzvot ?

Now who is the discreet and faithful slave ?

LeClerc
JamesJah

There is only one mention in the WT LerClerc.

w92 6/15 p. 31 Questions From Readers
LeClerc

Hi James

JamesJah wrote:

I made the mistake of thinking you would actually understand what I meant by Jew most Arabs would
Then they use Yahudy.


One point at a time James.

So the name the WT uses for the Elohiym of the Hebrews is incorrect and is retained because of tradition ?

LeClerc
JamesJah

Is it how very interesting LerClerc.

You are obviously an expert in linguistics.
LeClerc

Hi James

JamesJah wrote:
Is it how very interesting LerClerc.

You are obviously an expert in linguistics.


No James, I just read the information presented by the WT.

LeClerc
JamesJah

Good for you LerClerc that is one way of getting the milk of the word.

I would have thought some one like you would like to get down to the meaty stuff?
LeClerc

Hi James

JamesJah wrote:

I made the mistake of thinking you would actually understand what I meant by Jew most Arabs would
Then they use Yahudy.


One point at a time James.

Why did I think we would finiish up here again.

So the name the WT uses for the Elohiym of the Hebrews is incorrect and is retained because of tradition ?

LeClerc
JamesJah

Is it?
LeClerc

Hi James

JamesJah wrote:
Is it?


Only stating what the WT says about the matter.

LeClerc
LeClerc

Hi James

JamesJah wrote:
The law was given to the Jews and the law condemned them to death because none could keep the law perfectly.

The Gentiles never came under law the unlike the Jew never made a covenant with Jehovah to keep the law.

The technicalities of the Ransom applied to the Jew who was condemned by the law if Jesus has not removed the law the Jew is still condemned.

If one think God is a Trinity there is not much hope of understanding this, is there?


Firstly The Law of Moses was given to Israel not the Jews.

The word Jew is an English word and has lost much if it's scriptural meaning.

Can you please define Gentile James especially those Hebrew and Greek words which are translated as Gentile by many translators.

The Torah was not removed James, what was removed is our being under the curse of the Law, which is death, through the death of Messiah.

Can you please define ''law''

Do you follow YHWH's instructions which is Torah ?

Are all of mankind under the Noahic covenant ?

What about the other covenants contained in the Torah

Finally James

Numbers 15 NWT
15YOU​ who are of the congregation and the alien resident who is residing as an alien will have one statute. It will be a statute to time indefinite for ​YOUR​ generations. The alien resident should prove to be the same as ​YOU​ before Jehovah.16There should prove to be one law and one judicial decision for ​YOU​ and for the alien resident who is residing as an alien with ​YOU.’”

Who is ''the alien'' in the above passage.

You had to mention that word again James you just cannot resist can you.

LeClerc
JamesJah

God did not give any law to the nations LercClerc.

God gave his law to the Hebrews.

What we need now is the law of the Christ.

So what is that?
LeClerc

Hi James

JamesJah wrote:
God did not give any law to the nations LercClerc.

God gave his law to the Hebrews.

What we need now is the law of the Christ.

So what is that?


Lets agree on a definition of Law first James.

Can you please define Law.

Thank you

LeClerc
JamesJah

LeClerc wrote:
Hi James

JamesJah wrote:
God did not give any law to the nations LercClerc.

God gave his law to the Hebrews.

What we need now is the law of the Christ.

So what is that?


Lets agree on a definition of Law first James.

Can you please define Law.

Thank you

LeClerc


It does not have to be defined because it is what the Hebrews agreed to obey when they came under the covenant that they made with their God Jehovah, the covenant that they kept braking as well as the law that they had been given.

Now which law was that?
LeClerc

Hi James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hi James

JamesJah wrote:
God did not give any law to the nations LercClerc.

God gave his law to the Hebrews.

What we need now is the law of the Christ.

So what is that?


Lets agree on a definition of Law first James.

Can you please define Law.

Thank you

LeClerc


It does not have to be defined because it is what the Hebrews agreed to obey when they came under the covenant that they made with their God Jehovah, the covenant that they kept braking as well as the law that they had been given.

Now which law was that?


Did all the Hebrews come under that covenant or only those who were Israel ?

Do you include the one Abraham kept ?

Genesis 26
4‘And I will multiply your seed like the stars of the heavens and I will give to your seed all these lands; and by means of your seed all nations of the earth will certainly bless themselves,’5due to the fact that Abraham listened to my voice and continued to keep his obligations to me, my commands, my statutes, and my laws.”

and what about the one Adam and Eve transgressed ?

LeClerc
JamesJah

Gooood Moaning LerClerc

Which spirit controls you?

Who do you obey so as to serve him?

Do you obey the flesh or do you obey the Almighty Gods spirit?

Do you look for prominence in the world or do you serve Jehovah by means of his vassal King?

Who is Abraham’s seed today?

Does circumcision of the heart ring a bell?

1 Corinthians 2:14-16
But a physical man does not receive the things of the spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot get to know [them], because they are examined spiritually. However, the spiritual man examines indeed all things, but he himself is not examined by any man. For who has come to know the mind of Jehovah, that he may instruct him?” But we do have the mind of Christ.
LeClerc

Hi James

JamesJah wrote:
Gooood Moaning LerClerc

Which spirit controls you?

Who do you obey so as to serve him?

Do you obey the flesh or do you obey the Almighty Gods spirit?

Do you look for prominence in the world or do you serve Jehovah by means of his vassal King?

Who is Abraham’s seed today?

Does circumcision of the heart ring a bell?

1 Corinthians 2:14-16
But a physical man does not receive the things of the spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot get to know [them], because they are examined spiritually. However, the spiritual man examines indeed all things, but he himself is not examined by any man. For who has come to know the mind of Jehovah, that he may instruct him?” But we do have the mind of Christ.


Did you not ask a question that I have answered below.

Now why the sudden change of subject ?

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hi James

JamesJah wrote:
God did not give any law to the nations LercClerc.

God gave his law to the Hebrews.

What we need now is the law of the Christ.

So what is that?


Lets agree on a definition of Law first James.

Can you please define Law.

Thank you

LeClerc


It does not have to be defined because it is what the Hebrews agreed to obey when they came under the covenant that they made with their God Jehovah, the covenant that they kept braking as well as the law that they had been given.

Now which law was that?


Did all the Hebrews come under that covenant or only those who were Israel ?

Do you include the one Abraham kept ?

Genesis 26
4‘And I will multiply your seed like the stars of the heavens and I will give to your seed all these lands; and by means of your seed all nations of the earth will certainly bless themselves,’5due to the fact that Abraham listened to my voice and continued to keep his obligations to me, my commands, my statutes, and my laws.”

and what about the one Adam and Eve transgressed ?

LeClerc
Honey 56

James....

This....
1 Corinthians 2:14-16
But a physical man does not receive the things of the spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot get to know [them], because they are examined spiritually. However, the spiritual man examines indeed all things, but he himself is not examined by any man. For who has come to know the mind of Jehovah, that he may instruct him?” But we do have the mind of Christ.


Is a wonderful scripture, it reinforces Pauls teaching and his commendation of the Bereans, because the Bereans  readily accepted the gospel message, they did not readily accept what Paul or anyone else taught them, but they examined the scriptures daily ….

11Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.
Acts 17



It also reinforces the need for the Holy spirit in understanding the things of God.

So surely anyone who would discourage you from this are going against scripture James…..?

1951 But if each of us were left to himself just because he has a copy of the Bible and were to direct his movements independently as he thought he understood the Word, what? It is likely, or possible, that there would be a great deal of confusion or working in competition among us. Hence, besides individually possessing God's Word, we need a theocratic organization. Yes, besides having God's spirit of illumination, a Christian needs Jehovah's theocratic organization in order to understand the Bible. (Watchtower; June 15, 1951; p. 375

*Where in the bible does it say that we need to be in any organisation to receive Gods Holy Spirit?

*How did The inspired Christians manage without this organisation for the best part of two thousand?



*These are not rhetorical questions James.

Honey
JamesJah

What do you think Jehovah's mountain is Honey that the nations stream to?

Isaiah 2:2, 3
It must occur in the final part of the days [that] the mountain of the house of Jehovah will become firmly established above the top of the mountains, and it will certainly be lifted up above the hills; and to it all the nations must stream. And many peoples will certainly go and say:

Come, you people, and let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will instruct us about his ways, and we will walk in his paths.

The weeds are also being dealt with according to scripture.
JamesJah

Which law do you need explained Leerclerc?

The law Given to Adam was not this one, but he like most today think not having law is freedom when in reality they are slave to sin and corruption, are they not?

Galatians 6:2
Go on carrying the burdens of one another, and thus fulfil the law of the Christ.
LeClerc

Hi James

JamesJah wrote:
Which law do you need explained Leerclerc?

The law Given to Adam was not this one, but he like most today think not having law is freedom when in reality they are slave to sin and corruption, are they not?

Galatians 6:2
Go on carrying the burdens of one another, and thus fulfil the law of the Christ.


We will return to my unanswered posts, but since you have brough this up can you please provide a defintion of sin.

LeClerc
Jim

Bumped.....
'cos it needs a response.

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:15 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote.  
James....
This....
1 Corinthians 2:14-16
But a physical man does not receive the things of the spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot get to know [them], because they are examined spiritually. However, the spiritual man examines indeed all things, but he himself is not examined by any man. For who has come to know the mind of Jehovah, that he may instruct him?” But we do have the mind of Christ.
Is a wonderful scripture, it reinforces Pauls teaching and his commendation of the Bereans, because the Bereans  readily accepted the gospel message, they did not readily accept what Paul or anyone else taught them, but they examined the scriptures daily ….
11Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.
Acts 17
It also reinforces the need for the Holy spirit in understanding the things of God.
So surely anyone who would discourage you from this are going against scripture James…..?
1951 But if each of us were left to himself just because he has a copy of the Bible and were to direct his movements independently as he thought he understood the Word, what? It is likely, or possible, that there would be a great deal of confusion or working in competition among us. Hence, besides individually possessing God's Word, we need a theocratic organization. Yes, besides having God's spirit of illumination, a Christian needs Jehovah's theocratic organization in order to understand the Bible. (Watchtower; June 15, 1951; p. 375
*Where in the bible does it say that we need to be in any organisation to receive Gods Holy Spirit?
*How did The inspired Christians manage without this organisation for the best part of two thousand?
*These are not rhetorical questions James.
Honey
_________________
JamesJah

How did Adam sin LerClerc?

Did he sin by choosing to ignore good advice from his creator?

Was it because he chose independent thinking which he had not been equipped with?

Was the instruction too restrictive for him so as to spoil his freedom?

Did the fruit damage his DNA and deform the human race?

I give in you choose one.
JamesJah

Jim you question is answered on one of the other threads.

Mountain of Jehovah ring a bell?
Honey 56

So Jim,
Are you thinking what I'm thinkling?
Do you suppose that James believes that the WTBTS, has somehow become God's Holy Mountain?

Oh golly

It still doesn't answer my questions though does it Jim?

*Where in the bible does it say that we need to be in any organisation to receive Gods Holy Spirit?
*How did The inspired Christians manage without this organisation for the best part of two thousand?

Honey
JamesJah

How does a King rule with no subjects?

How does one rule over a lawless people?

John 17: 3
Honey 56

JamesJah wrote:
How does a King rule with no subjects?

How does one rule over a lawless people?

John 17: 3


Why would you think That God Almighty would put imperfect and  sinful  human beings in charge of His Holy Mountain?

What about the child abuse within the WTBTS?
Jesus said "it would be better (for the person who causes one of His little ones to sin)  for them to be thrown into the ocean with a millstone around their necks", if they continue with their unrepentance concerning this, they will come under judgement.

What about the false prophesy?

Does that sound like God's Holy Mountain, honestly James.

We are all sinners, saved by Grace if we turn to Christ Jesus for his forgiveness and salvation, because there is no other name under heaven by which we may be saved,  but Jesus Himself said "If you do not believe that I AM, you will die in your sin"

Honey
JamesJah

You know no other place where the people of the nations can go and learn about Jehovah's ways so they can walk in his paths.

The people of the nations come with all their faults and failings which are washed away when they learn Jehovah’s requirements so that they then can walk as Jehovah wishes, rather than the way the people of the nations wish.


Galatians 5:22-24
On the other hand, the fruitage of the spirit is love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith, mildness, self-control. Against such things there is no law. Moreover, those who belong to Christ Jesus impaled the flesh together with its passions and desires.
Honey 56

JamesJah wrote:
You know no other place where the people of the nations can go and learn about Jehovah's ways so they can walk in his paths.

The people of the nations come with all their faults and failings which are washed away when they learn Jehovah’s requirements so that they then can walk as Jehovah wishes, rather than the way the people of the nations wish.



Isaiah 2:2, 3
It must occur in the final part of the days [that] the mountain of the house of Jehovah will become firmly established above the top of the mountains, and it will certainly be lifted up above the hills; and to it all the nations must stream. And many peoples will certainly go and say:


Come, you people, and let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will instruct us about his ways, and we will walk in his paths.

James, you are claiming something that is not meant for us, these scriptures are speaking of when Israel are literally gathered back to Jerusalem. This is a prophesy which is being fulfilled, but has not come to completeness. Despite what the WTBTS have taught you, they are not Israel, God does not break His promises. The Holy Mount of God is  where YHWH dwells, eventually heaven and earth will be united as one. This is explained at Revelation 21.

7When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison 8and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore. 9They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves.
Revelation 20


We do not have to go anywhere to meet the Lord Jesus, He comes to us, if we accept Him, He washes  us clean with His precious blood, then the Holy Spirit teaches us and leads us into all truth.

Grace and peace to you from him who is, and who was, and who is to come, and from the seven spiritsa before his throne, 5and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth.
To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, 6and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen
Revelation 1


19Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest, and repent. 20Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.
21To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne. 22He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”
Revelation 3


The Work of the Holy Spirit
5“Now I am going to him who sent me, yet none of you asks me, ‘Where are you going?’ 6Because I have said these things, you are filled with grief. 7But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. 8When he comes, he will convict the world of guilta in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment: 9in regard to sin, because men do not believe in me; 10in regard to righteousness, because I am going to the Father, where you can see me no longer; 11and in regard to judgment, because the prince of this world now stands condemned.
12“I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. 13But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. 14He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you. 15All that belongs to the Father is mine. That is why I said the Spirit will take from what is mine and make it known to you.
16“In a little while you will see me no more, and then after a little while you will see me.”
John 16
JamesJah

Because you do not understand the judgement and you have chose to fit scripture into places of your own choosing you have shown that in spiritual matter you have no understanding at all Honey.

For example he is not a Jew who is one on the outside with the circumcision of the flesh but he is one with circumcision of the heart.

Romans 2:29
But he is a Jew who is one on the inside, and [his] circumcision is that of the heart by spirit, and not by a written code. The praise of that one comes, not from men, but from God.

The Kings and priest are specially chosen ones, we can not have the same attitude to ruler-ship that we have today, it would not be a new world order but just the same confusion and mess we have now.

Romans 8:14-17
For all who are led by God’s spirit, these are God’s sons. For you did not receive a spirit of slavery causing fear again, but you received a spirit of adoption as sons, by which spirit we cry out: “Abba, Father! The spirit itself bears witness with our spirit that we are God’s children. If, then, we are children, we are also heirs: heirs indeed of God, but joint heirs with Christ, provided we suffer together that we may also be glorified together.
Honey 56

JamesJah wrote:
Because you do not understand the judgement and you have chose to fit scripture into places of your own choosing you have shown that in spiritual matter you have no understanding at all Honey.




I'll give you your due James, you do irony better than anyone I know.
Without even realising it!

Honey
Honey 56

Honey 56 wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Because you do not understand the judgement and you have chose to fit scripture into places of your own choosing you have shown that in spiritual matter you have no understanding at all Honey.




I'll give you your due James, you do irony better than anyone I know.
Without even realising it!

Honey


BTW Do yourself a favour James, read Romans chapter 11 and see what the Holy Spirit reavealed to Paul, who was an Israelite himself, a descendent of Abraham,  from the tribe of Benjamin, if you read and understand  this chapter, then you may just realise who Israel really is,(not who someone else tells you they are)  and what they mean to YHWH to do this very day. But somehow I doubt very much that you would have the courage to actually read the scriptures for yourself.
JamesJah

I see you are still trying to squeeze every one into heaven Honey.

How many heavenly rulers does the earth need?

Why will they not all be chosen from the Jewish nation?

Where is the Devil ruling from and can you see him?

Where does Jesus rule from?
Can you see him?

Why is the New Jerusalem called the Kingdom of the Heavens?

Romans 11:25
For I do not want you, brothers, to be ignorant of this sacred secret, in order for you not to be discreet in your own eyes: that a dulling of sensibilities has happened in part to Israel until the full number of people of the nations has come in,
LeClerc

Hi James

JamesJah wrote:
How did Adam sin LerClerc?


Did he not trangress the Torah (instruction) of YHWH ?

LeClerc
JamesJah

There was no Torah, but he most certainly ignored instructions for life, and chose death then many today do the same thing quite happily because they think life under a perfect King would be boring.
Honey 56

The bible definition of sin is this..
"All have sinned, and fallen short of the glory of God'

That's a no hoper is it not, and precisely why we all need the saving grace of Christ Jesus' sacrifice at Calvary, becasue Jesus' love covers a multitude of sins.
And just as sin entered the world though one Man (Adam) so sin is defeated by another perfect man (Christ Jesus)

Paid in full, Tetalestai

We just need to accept this, humbly and broken heartedly aware of our sin, nothing else is needed, 'For there is no other name under heaven by which we may be saved'
Honey
Honey 56

Quote:
[quote="JamesJah:80527"I

Romans 11:25
For I do not want you, brothers, to be ignorant of this sacred secret, in order for you not to be discreet in your own eyes: that a dulling of sensibilities has happened in part to Israel until the full number of people of the nations has come in,


So why James do the WTBTS teach you that you are now 'Israel'

I can agree with the dulling of the sensibilities bit, in their (the WTBTS)case though! ( except, in this case the dulling doesn't come from YHWH)

Honey
LeClerc

Hi James

JamesJah wrote:
There was no Torah, but he most certainly ignored instructions for life, and chose death then many today do the same thing quite happily because they think life under a perfect King would be boring.


Can you please define Torah ?

Thank you

LeClerc
JamesJah

One should really get a Jew to define that, perhaps not they have a tendency to make things complicated, then they are the ones given it, or is that the Hebrews?
LeClerc

Hi James

JamesJah wrote:
One should really get a Jew to define that, perhaps not they have a tendency to make things complicated, then they are the ones given it, or is that the Hebrews?


Could you please define Jew ?

Thank you

LeClerc
JamesJah

LerClerc This will have to do I am afraid.

The Jew is two people the faithful to Jehovah one like Abraham and the unfaithful one like Judas and the Pharisees.

Romans 2:28, 29
For he is not a Jew who is one on the outside, nor is circumcision that which is on the outside upon the flesh. But he is a Jew who is one on the inside, and [his] circumcision is that of the heart by spirit, and not by a written code. The praise of that one comes, not from men, but from God.
LeClerc

Hi James

JamesJah wrote:
LerClerc This will have to do I am afraid.

The Jew is two people the faithful to Jehovah one like Abraham and the unfaithful one like Judas and the Pharisees.

Romans 2:28, 29
For he is not a Jew who is one on the outside, nor is circumcision that which is on the outside upon the flesh. But he is a Jew who is one on the inside, and [his] circumcision is that of the heart by spirit, and not by a written code. The praise of that one comes, not from men, but from God.


Thank you for that reply James .

Now we ask ourselves, was Paul referring to all the twelve tribes of Israel, just one, the people of Judea or those that held to the teaching of Pharisaic Judaism.

LeClerc
JamesJah

We could LerClerc if we are looking for a sore head, but if on the other hand we are looking to understand the spiritual requirement for us, we might ask how do I fit into this scenario,  do I act as a faithful Jew, or do I act as an unfaithful one?
Honey 56

We do not have to act at anything James.
We must allow Christ Jesus to circumcise our hearts.
JamesJah

You have that right Honey, how can he do that with those who oppose him?

[[When did we see you???]]
Honey 56

JamesJah wrote:
You have that right Honey, how can he do that with those who oppose him?

[[When did we see you???]]


Thank you James,

Jesus works on our hearts everyday, if we allow Him to, we cannot earn or deserve this, it is through the grace of God and Christ Jesus, He is changing us everyday, into His likeness our works should be as a result of this, from a grateful heart and not through striving to gain His approval, for this is not possible in our own srength, however 'we can do all things in Christ who strengthens us'

When did we see you?

We have seen His little ones in need, did we help them and by association help Jesus?

Your whole belief on this is based on Jesus having returned already, I see no evidence for this, either scriptually or physically.
Some of the things Jesus prophesied about His return have not yet happened.
We are still looking up and waiting for Him with grateful anticipation.

Honey
LeClerc

Hi James

JamesJah wrote:
We could LerClerc if we are looking for a sore head, but if on the other hand we are looking to understand the spiritual requirement for us, we might ask how do I fit into this scenario,  do I act as a faithful Jew, or do I act as an unfaithful one?


How can you act as either unless you first understand from scripture what  you refer to as a ''Jew'' is.

LeClerc
JamesJah

Then you honey are one of those that is still saying when did we see you?

Have a look at what Jesus reply was.

Matthew 25:40
in reply the king will say to them, ‘Truly I say to uoi, To the extent that you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.

Now who are Jesus brothers scripture answer only
LeClerc

Hi James

JamesJah wrote:
Then you honey are one of those that is still saying when did we see you?

Have a look at what Jesus reply was.

Matthew 25:40
in reply the king will say to them, ‘Truly I say to uoi, To the extent that you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.

Now who are Jesus brothers scripture answer only


Do you still not understand the parable of the sheep and goats.

Can a nation be immersed into the Messiah, Y'shua ?

LeClerc
Honey 56

JamesJah wrote:
Then you honey are one of those that is still saying when did we see you?

Have a look at what Jesus reply was.

Matthew 25:40
in reply the king will say to them, ‘Truly I say to uoi, To the extent that you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.

Now who are Jesus brothers scripture answer only


As you say, scripture is very clear on this...

Do you accept the truth from scripture ?

34Then he looked at those seated in a circle around him and said, “Here are my mother and my brothers! 35Whoever does God’s will is my brother and sister and mother.”
Mark 3


What is God’s will

3This is good, and pleases God our Savior, 4who wants all men to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. 5For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, 6who gave himself as a ransom for all men—the testimony given in its proper time.
1 Timothy 2


We are Sons (and daughters) therefore brothers, to and through Christ Jesus.

12Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation—but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it. 13For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live, 14because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. 15For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship.g And by him we cry, “Abba,h Father.” 16The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children
Romans 8


Do you not pray as Jesus taught us James....
"Our Father......"

Honey
JamesJah

See how simple life is when one uses scripture Honey?

Shame about your understanding though.
Honey 56

JamesJah wrote:
See how simple life is when one uses scripture Honey?

Shame about your understanding though.


Do you not pray, as Jesus taught us to...

"Our Father......"?
JamesJah

Ever thanked him for sending a messenger of truth?
Honey 56

JamesJah wrote:
Ever thanked him for sending a messenger of truth?


I thank my Father in heaven everyday for all sorts of things, do you? as Jesus taught us "Our Father......"?

Honey
JamesJah

I hope you are sincere Honey you know what Jesus said about some?

Luke 18:11, 12
The Pharisee stood and began to pray these things to himself, ‘O God, I thank you I am not as the rest of men, extortionist, unrighteous, adulterers, or even as this tax collector. I fast twice a week, I give the tenth of all things I acquire.
Honey 56

JamesJah wrote:
I hope you are sincere Honey you know what Jesus said about some?

Luke 18:11, 12
The Pharisee stood and began to pray these things to himself, ‘O God, I thank you I am not as the rest of men, extortionist, unrighteous, adulterers, or even as this tax collector. I fast twice a week, I give the tenth of all things I acquire.


I know of only one type of 'christian' who keep records of how many hours per week of the 'work' they do in the name of YHWH., this can only be because they are working for the praises of a man made organisation.
God knows what is done in secret James.

Honey
JamesJah

God does know what is done in secret Honey and he rewards accordingly.

He also knows who are obedient to his word.
Honey 56

Quote:
[quote="JamesJah:80761"]God does know what is done in secret Honey and he rewards accordingly.


8For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9not by works, so that no one can boast.
Ephesians 2.

What reward are you working towards James?

Honey
JamesJah

Now grace is as you say a free gift, BUT! the weeds do not have it, how does Jesus judge the weeds in the congregation?

What have you to get out of?

Revelation 18:4, 5
I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues. For her sins have massed together clear up to heaven, and God has called her acts of injustice to mind.
Honey 56

JamesJah wrote:
Now grace is as you say a free gift, BUT! the weeds do not have it, how does Jesus judge the weeds in the congregation?

What have you to get out of?

Revelation 18:4, 5
I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues. For her sins have massed together clear up to heaven, and God has called her acts of injustice to mind.


Dear James,
Thank you for your concern, but I have never been 'in her', I thank God everyday that Jesus rescued me from the clutches of false religion and cults.

"He is standing at the door and knocking James, will you let Him in?

Honey
JamesJah

Which people taught you God had a name Honey?
Honey 56

JamesJah wrote:
Which people taught you God had a name Honey?


The El-O-Him's name is YHWH, The IAM., He taught me this.

And Jesus showed me my Father in Heaven.

Honey

       nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Christian chat Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum