nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index nglreturns.myfreeforum.org
Nglreturns is a forum to discuss religion, philosophy, ethics etc...

NGLReturns Daily Quiz - Play here!
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Join! (free) Join! (free)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Is it time to close the Bear Pit?
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should the Bear Pit be scrapped?
Yes
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
No
83%
 83%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 18

Author Message
Judders Lady...
Senior Community Member


Joined: 31 Mar 2009
Posts: 1817



PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:31 am    Post subject: Re: Is it time to close the Bear Pit?  Reply with quote

SAMUEL HARRIS wrote:
Judders Lady... wrote:
SAMUEL HARRIS wrote:
Judders Lady... wrote:
SAMUEL HARRIS wrote:
Judders Lady... wrote:
SAMUEL HARRIS wrote:
Judders Lady... wrote:
SAMUEL HARRIS wrote:
Judders Lady... wrote:
SAMUEL HARRIS wrote:
Judders Lady... wrote:
SAMUEL HARRIS wrote:
Judders Lady... wrote:
SAMUEL HARRIS wrote:
admin. wrote:
The idea has been mooted that maybe the Bear Pit has run its course and should be scrapped. As ever, bearing in mind that NGLR aspires to run on democratic principles (as far as possible, comrades ;-) ) we'd like to hear what you think.


Admin,


The pit should remain the vote is 88% not to close it.
The new thread tonight appears to say Admin was not being completely honest.



Is it you or is this someone using photos    from my computer?    



Of course its me. Why would you say that? and how come you havent told me about whats going on in the forums before you left.


How come you are here? I left for a reason. Why would I tell you what is happening on the forums? It is of no interest to you.



Now now Lynne that was a bit harsh. Whats wrong this is not the Lynne I know.


Why have you put your photo up as your avatar?
Will you please remove it? It is too personal for here.




What do you mean Lynne? Why is my picture to personal for here? Please explain.


It is not wise to show your personal pictures.
Even though you are looking good Mr Ego...



So... I dont have anything to hide and thank you very much for your kind words and you dont look to bad yourself.... considering LOL  


You are the only person who has seen me on these forums. So thanks for the compliment. But I still think that your high IQ is only smaller than your ego...      




Well once again you manage to compliment me and insult e at the same time    its a good job its you tho LOL


You're really sneaky do you know that?  
Good to see you and I am sorry I left without telling you.

Love Lynne.xx

Now please remove your photo...LOL



Ok well it was lovely to chat to you again Lynne anyway going to bed now as Ive got work in the morning chat to you soon take care LOL S xxx


Good night.xx



There we go... Picture deleted just for you    xxx


Told you that you were sneaky...


_________________
Beware of the Judderman my dear, when the moon is fat.  Psalm 101:5.Whoso privily slandereth his neighbour, him will I cut off: him that hath an high look and a proud heart will not I suffer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Farmer Geddon
Senior Community Member


Joined: 27 Aug 2008
Posts: 4107



PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what the hell was that all about?

It looked like Lynne was talking to herself again!!!
Judders Lady... wrote:
Is it you or is this someone using photos from my computer?    


Why is it "not wise to show your personal pictures"? Or is this you trying to demonstrate your control over your minions again?

Is your paranoia the reason why you don't use the "Gallery" section??

HARRIS: You can post any damn thing you want here - you don't have to submit to the will of Lynne.......
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SAMUEL HARRIS
Junior Community Member


Joined: 09 Sep 2009
Posts: 61



PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Judder Man wrote:
So what the hell was that all about?

It looked like Lynne was talking to herself again!!!
Judders Lady... wrote:
Is it you or is this someone using photos from my computer?    


Why is it "not wise to show your personal pictures"? Or is this you trying to demonstrate your control over your minions again?

Is your paranoia the reason why you don't use the "Gallery" section??

HARRIS: You can post any damn thing you want here - you don't have to submit to the will of Lynne.......




JUDDER MAN:- I would just like to say I dont submit to anyone I do things if I want to do them. Can I ask a question... Are you Lynnes keeper?  and to be honest I dont think mine and Lynnes conversation has got anything to do you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Farmer Geddon
Senior Community Member


Joined: 27 Aug 2008
Posts: 4107



PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Frankie - don't understand what you are saying....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lexilogio
Well Known Chatterbox...


Joined: 25 Aug 2008
Posts: 7585


Location: North of the Watford Gap

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SAMUEL HARRIS wrote:
The Judder Man wrote:
So what the hell was that all about?

It looked like Lynne was talking to herself again!!!
Judders Lady... wrote:
Is it you or is this someone using photos from my computer?    


Why is it "not wise to show your personal pictures"? Or is this you trying to demonstrate your control over your minions again?

Is your paranoia the reason why you don't use the "Gallery" section??

HARRIS: You can post any damn thing you want here - you don't have to submit to the will of Lynne.......




JUDDER MAN:- I would just like to say I dont submit to anyone I do things if I want to do them. Can I ask a question... Are you Lynnes keeper?  and to be honest I dont think mine and Lynnes conversation has got anything to do you.


This is an open forum, and therefore the conversations are open to all.

If you want a private conversation then you can use the PM system.
_________________
Lexi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Farmer Geddon
Senior Community Member


Joined: 27 Aug 2008
Posts: 4107



PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry about it Lex..

HARRIS is obviously just yet another one of Lynne's hingers oan... one of her legion.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SAMUEL HARRIS
Junior Community Member


Joined: 09 Sep 2009
Posts: 61



PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lexilogio wrote:
SAMUEL HARRIS wrote:
The Judder Man wrote:
So what the hell was that all about?

It looked like Lynne was talking to herself again!!!
Judders Lady... wrote:
Is it you or is this someone using photos from my computer?    


Why is it "not wise to show your personal pictures"? Or is this you trying to demonstrate your control over your minions again?

Is your paranoia the reason why you don't use the "Gallery" section??

HARRIS: You can post any damn thing you want here - you don't have to submit to the will of Lynne.......




JUDDER MAN:- I would just like to say I dont submit to anyone I do things if I want to do them. Can I ask a question... Are you Lynnes keeper?  and to be honest I dont think mine and Lynnes conversation has got anything to do you.


This is an open forum, and therefore the conversations are open to all.

If you want a private conversation then you can use the PM system.


Fair points are welcome. But show me where I am submitting to the will of Lynne. The main point was not the reply but the contents.
What LUCIFERS DUCK said had nothing to do with anything actually written in the post. He made unwarranted allegations with nothing in the posts to sustain them. Just as you have done when supporting his post.
Bias is something that as a moderator you should be without.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Samuel Vimes
Community Member


Joined: 18 Oct 2009
Posts: 852



PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SAMUEL HARRIS wrote:
Just as you have done when supporting his post.
Bias is something that as a moderator you should be without.


I would like to say in support of Lexi that she hasn't shown any bias or done what you have accused her of.

She is quite right when she says that you cannot expect what you post on an open forum to be considered to be private between you and someone else.
_________________
You did something because it had always been done, and the explanation was "but we've always done it this way." A million dead people can't have been wrong, can they?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gone
Well Known Chatterbox...


Joined: 25 Aug 2008
Posts: 6411


Location: UK

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny how Lynne and Harris seems to be joined at the hip!  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lexilogio
Well Known Chatterbox...


Joined: 25 Aug 2008
Posts: 7585


Location: North of the Watford Gap

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SAMUEL HARRIS wrote:
Lexilogio wrote:
SAMUEL HARRIS wrote:
The Judder Man wrote:
So what the hell was that all about?

It looked like Lynne was talking to herself again!!!
Judders Lady... wrote:
Is it you or is this someone using photos from my computer?    


Why is it "not wise to show your personal pictures"? Or is this you trying to demonstrate your control over your minions again?

Is your paranoia the reason why you don't use the "Gallery" section??

HARRIS: You can post any damn thing you want here - you don't have to submit to the will of Lynne.......




JUDDER MAN:- I would just like to say I dont submit to anyone I do things if I want to do them. Can I ask a question... Are you Lynnes keeper?  and to be honest I dont think mine and Lynnes conversation has got anything to do you.


This is an open forum, and therefore the conversations are open to all.

If you want a private conversation then you can use the PM system.


Fair points are welcome. But show me where I am submitting to the will of Lynne. The main point was not the reply but the contents.
What LUCIFERS DUCK said had nothing to do with anything actually written in the post. He made unwarranted allegations with nothing in the posts to sustain them. Just as you have done when supporting his post.
Bias is something that as a moderator you should be without.


I didn't suggest you were submitting to the will of anyone, and I apologise if that is the way you read it.

My point was merely that it was an open forum and that you were free to have a conversation, but equally, on an open forum, people are free to interject. If you wish to keep the conversation private between two of you, then you may find the PM system of more use.


_________________
Lexi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum