nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index nglreturns.myfreeforum.org
Nglreturns is a forum to discuss religion, philosophy, ethics etc...

NGLReturns Daily Quiz - Play here!
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Join! (free) Join! (free)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Twitter
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
cyberman
Senior Community Member


Joined: 23 Mar 2011
Posts: 3750


Location: Edinburgh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:23 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote

I will follow as long as you promise never to retweet anything by that collossal arsehole Russell Brand.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lexilogio
Well Known Chatterbox...


Joined: 25 Aug 2008
Posts: 7585


Location: North of the Watford Gap

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cyberman wrote:
I will follow as long as you promise never to retweet anything by that collossal arsehole Russell Brand.


 I'll try not to. I never liked him - but was seriously impressed with that documentary. I wonder if he's better when he's not trying to be funny?
_________________
Lexi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cyberman
Senior Community Member


Joined: 23 Mar 2011
Posts: 3750


Location: Edinburgh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lexilogio wrote:
. I wonder if he's better when he's not trying to be funny?


I doubt it - but really don't want to find out. He is a typical upper class yahoo who gets his kicks out of upsetting other people. Nasty bit of work.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gone
Well Known Chatterbox...


Joined: 25 Aug 2008
Posts: 6411


Location: UK

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought I would give Twitter another go and see if I can get on with it this time around!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jim
Senior Community Member


Joined: 15 Jun 2011
Posts: 4842


Location: South West Scotland

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never regarded you as a twit, Willow!



( Why does a Gilbert & Sullivan song come to what's left of my mind when I write this? )
_________________
Christians accept One God, Triune in nature.
SAOR ALBA GU BRATH!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gone
Well Known Chatterbox...


Joined: 25 Aug 2008
Posts: 6411


Location: UK

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim wrote:
I never regarded you as a twit, Willow!



( Why does a Gilbert & Sullivan song come to what's left of my mind when I write this? )


How kind!   Sadly I can be a very silly twit from time to time!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lexilogio
Well Known Chatterbox...


Joined: 25 Aug 2008
Posts: 7585


Location: North of the Watford Gap

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willow wrote:
I thought I would give Twitter another go and see if I can get on with it this time around!


Excellent  

I must admit, I'm quite enjoying it. I'm finding out loads of news before it hits the TV.
_________________
Lexi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gone
Well Known Chatterbox...


Joined: 25 Aug 2008
Posts: 6411


Location: UK

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lexilogio wrote:
Willow wrote:
I thought I would give Twitter another go and see if I can get on with it this time around!


Excellent  

I must admit, I'm quite enjoying it. I'm finding out loads of news before it hits the TV.


I am one of your followers, Lexi.  I must be careful I don't get so engrossed I neglect my chores, we still have what seems like a million pictures to hang in our new gaff!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lexilogio
Well Known Chatterbox...


Joined: 25 Aug 2008
Posts: 7585


Location: North of the Watford Gap

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willow wrote:
Lexilogio wrote:
Willow wrote:
I thought I would give Twitter another go and see if I can get on with it this time around!


Excellent  

I must admit, I'm quite enjoying it. I'm finding out loads of news before it hits the TV.


I am one of your followers, Lexi.  I must be careful I don't get so engrossed I neglect my chores, we still have what seems like a million pictures to hang in our new gaff!




I've managed to work out who you are - but there are a couple of others who are now following who I'm not sure who's who, or, if indeed, they are from the forum.

Someone is posting newspaper stories from French and Spanish newspaper agencies - which is interesting reading.

NGLReturns is also now being followed by the Japanese company KTV. Does this mean we are truly global?
_________________
Lexi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cyberman
Senior Community Member


Joined: 23 Mar 2011
Posts: 3750


Location: Edinburgh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lexilogio wrote:
Willow wrote:
Lexilogio wrote:
Willow wrote:
I thought I would give Twitter another go and see if I can get on with it this time around!


Excellent  

I must admit, I'm quite enjoying it. I'm finding out loads of news before it hits the TV.


I am one of your followers, Lexi.  I must be careful I don't get so engrossed I neglect my chores, we still have what seems like a million pictures to hang in our new gaff!




I've managed to work out who you are - but there are a couple of others who are now following who I'm not sure who's who, or, if indeed, they are from the forum.

Someone is posting newspaper stories from French and Spanish newspaper agencies - which is interesting reading.

NGLReturns is also now being followed by the Japanese company KTV. Does this mean we are truly global?


I am one of your new followers. I am following Lexi, NGLReturns, Farmer and Willow. (I am MP).

I do follow a French language newspaper from Belgium, but don't think I retweeted any yesterday, and I know no Spanish, so that wasn't me.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum