nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index nglreturns.myfreeforum.org
Nglreturns is a forum to discuss religion, philosophy, ethics etc...

NGLReturns Daily Quiz - Play here!
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Join! (free) Join! (free)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Hi
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Just joined? Come in and say hi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Please Register and Login to this forum to stop seeing this advertising.






Posted:     Post subject:

Back to top
cymrudynnion
Senior Community Member


Joined: 13 Jun 2011
Posts: 1208



PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:42 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote

Ralph2 wrote:
cymrudynnion wrote:
Ralph2 wrote:
Truster wrote:
cymrudynnion wrote:
Floo wrote:
trentvoyager wrote:
Truster wrote:
To all that have said hi back I thank you. To all those that have stopped by to spoil any order there may have been. I also thank you. For giving my HI the highest amount of replies on record.

How do they get away with bullying floo on here? You mods should know that you may well be held to account in these matters. If you want a high horse just remember, its a long way to fall.


Moderators note: Truster - thank you for expressing your concern for Floo - BUT I have noticed that in vigorous exchanges she is well able to look after herself. I am sure Floo is aware of the procedure for reporting the posts if she ever does feel bullied.




Fact of the matter is simple. Floo shouldn't need to ''look after herself''.

As I said I don't feel bullied, and as you say I can take care of myself in exchanges. The only time I would complain BIG TIME is if I thought one of my family was being targeted by a poster!
anyone in particular


May I invite you to read her post more comprehensively where you will find her doing most of the bullying.
Ralph, Floo doesn't bully, Floo follows a crowd. If Floo makes a statement and it is supported by the regulars she will expand her argument and become vitriolic. On the other hand if she isn't supported she retreats to her innerself and doesn't post. Its a bit like Sheelob from LOTR. when on the attack and in a good position continue the attack, otherwise when on the attack and then repelled retreat to your save cave.


Absolutely. When described like that I have to retract my statement and go with yours.
 So very kind. Now please wear your tin hat and repell boarders! Whoops Floo "supporters"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Truster
Junior Community Member


Joined: 21 Oct 2013
Posts: 87


Location: Carmarthenshire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Floo wrote:
Truster wrote:
To all that have said hi back I thank you. To all those that have stopped by to spoil any order there may have been. I also thank you. For giving my HI the highest amount of replies on record.

How do they get away with bullying floo on here? You mods should know that you may well be held to account in these matters. If you want a high horse just remember, its a long way to fall.


My darling I don't think I am being bullied, but it is sweet of you to be standing in my corner.


I'd read some old posts floo and you'd said you were so upset you'd deleted your posts and you were going to stop posting. I didn't like the sound of that and thought I'd speak up. Glad you are not in need of a knight. I was going to borrow a big white charger and head North..hahahah. H.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Quizzimodo
Community Member


Joined: 13 Dec 2010
Posts: 692



PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Floo & Truster

Not an alliance I ever expected to see
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Truster
Junior Community Member


Joined: 21 Oct 2013
Posts: 87


Location: Carmarthenshire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quizzimodo wrote:
Floo & Truster

Not an alliance I ever expected to see


I never expected salvation, never wanted salvation, never felt entitled to salvation, but guess what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Leonard James
Senior Community Member


Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 3963


Location: Spain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Truster wrote:
Quizzimodo wrote:
Floo & Truster

Not an alliance I ever expected to see


I never expected salvation, never wanted salvation, never felt entitled to salvation, but guess what?


You've managed to delude yourself that it exists and you have it?

Do I get a prize for answering correctly?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Truster
Junior Community Member


Joined: 21 Oct 2013
Posts: 87


Location: Carmarthenshire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leonard James wrote:
Truster wrote:
Quizzimodo wrote:
Floo & Truster

Not an alliance I ever expected to see


I never expected salvation, never wanted salvation, never felt entitled to salvation, but guess what?


You've managed to delude yourself that it exists and you have it?

Do I get a prize for answering correctly?


Which part about ''never wanted'' are you having difficulty with? Unlike you I gave everything that embraced Christianity a very, very wide berth. I would never have dreamed of going amongst them and hated them with a violence that I am pleased was restrained.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Leonard James
Senior Community Member


Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 3963


Location: Spain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Truster wrote:
Leonard James wrote:


You've managed to delude yourself that it exists and you have it?

Do I get a prize for answering correctly?


Which part about ''never wanted'' are you having difficulty with? Unlike you I gave everything that embraced Christianity a very, very wide berth. I would never have dreamed of going amongst them and hated them with a violence that I am pleased was restrained.


But then you had an experience which deluded you into believing.

Elementary, dear friend.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Truster
Junior Community Member


Joined: 21 Oct 2013
Posts: 87


Location: Carmarthenshire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leonard James wrote:
Truster wrote:
Leonard James wrote:


You've managed to delude yourself that it exists and you have it?

Do I get a prize for answering correctly?


Which part about ''never wanted'' are you having difficulty with? Unlike you I gave everything that embraced Christianity a very, very wide berth. I would never have dreamed of going amongst them and hated them with a violence that I am pleased was restrained.


But then you had an experience which deluded you into believing.

Elementary, dear friend.


And what makes you think that?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Truster
Junior Community Member


Joined: 21 Oct 2013
Posts: 87


Location: Carmarthenshire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To the admin who said they could not find any record for aTruster. Hope this helps?

http://nglreturns.myfreeforum.org/ftopic887-0-asc-0.php
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Leonard James
Senior Community Member


Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 3963


Location: Spain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Truster wrote:
Leonard James wrote:
Truster wrote:
Leonard James wrote:


You've managed to delude yourself that it exists and you have it?

Do I get a prize for answering correctly?


Which part about ''never wanted'' are you having difficulty with? Unlike you I gave everything that embraced Christianity a very, very wide berth. I would never have dreamed of going amongst them and hated them with a violence that I am pleased was restrained.


But then you had an experience which deluded you into believing.

Elementary, dear friend.


And what makes you think that?


Well, you said you were once an atheist, and I seem to remember you giving a date on which Jesus came to you, but my memory is not very reliable. I assumed that "Jesus coming to you" referred to an experience.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Just joined? Come in and say hi All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 15 of 16

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum