nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index nglreturns.myfreeforum.org
Nglreturns is a forum to discuss religion, philosophy, ethics etc...

NGLReturns Daily Quiz - Play here!
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Join! (free) Join! (free)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Truster banned
Page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
gone
Well Known Chatterbox...


Joined: 25 Aug 2008
Posts: 6411


Location: UK

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:16 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote

I seem to remember that Truster mentioned a while back, either on the BBC forum or R&E, that he had mental health problems, which could explain his very extreme faith position.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
trentvoyager
Moderator


Joined: 05 Jul 2009
Posts: 2570


Location: Nottingham, United Kingdom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Floo wrote:
Quizzimodo wrote:
Floo wrote:
A certain other poster has made unwarranted attacks on the MODs and creator of this forum, maybe their card should be marked for them in a similar way?


Sorry Floo, can't agree with prompting the mods.
Besides you know it's only a matter of time...


I realise it isn't for me to make suggestions to the Mods about banning other posters. It was just that was a little surprised that whilst I agree Truster's behaviour was such that a ban was inevitable, I didn't think it was any worse than that of another poster!


Hi Floo (speaking as a moderator here!)

I have to take issue here - whilst not wishing to defend any other poster - Trusters posts (some of which you will not have seen) were quite clearly in breach of the boards rules. I have not witnessed the same level of transgression with any other poster recently.

If that should prove to be the case with another poster similar action will be taken.
_________________
Wasn't Billy Liar a great play.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gone
Well Known Chatterbox...


Joined: 25 Aug 2008
Posts: 6411


Location: UK

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nuff sed!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Derek
Senior Community Member


Joined: 15 Jul 2013
Posts: 4885



PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Floo wrote:
Quizzimodo wrote:
Floo wrote:
A certain other poster has made unwarranted attacks on the MODs and creator of this forum, maybe their card should be marked for them in a similar way?


Sorry Floo, can't agree with prompting the mods.
Besides you know it's only a matter of time...


I realise it isn't for me to make suggestions to the Mods about banning other posters. It was just that was a little surprised that whilst I agree Truster's behaviour was such that a ban was inevitable, I didn't think it was any worse than that of another poster!


Nah, you would do just that if it meant that I would be banned. Moderators have no special privileges when posting as a normal poster. If these mods are honest they will admit that I have never attacked them as a moderator. I have not attacked them as posters either, I have merely defended myself. You are  a trouble maker Floo.
_________________
Christians believe in the Godhead. God, the father, and his son, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost, who testifies of His Truth. Three  Separate and Distinct Individuals. Anything else is false doctrine, the teaching of men.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
trentvoyager
Moderator


Joined: 05 Jul 2009
Posts: 2570


Location: Nottingham, United Kingdom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If these mods are honest they will admit that I have never attacked them as a moderator.


What do you mean "if".

I have never said that you have attacked me as a Mod so the issue simply does not arise.
_________________
Wasn't Billy Liar a great play.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Derek
Senior Community Member


Joined: 15 Jul 2013
Posts: 4885



PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trentvoyager wrote:
Quote:
If these mods are honest they will admit that I have never attacked them as a moderator.


What do you mean "if".

I have never said that you have attacked me as a Mod so the issue simply does not arise.


That's good enough, thank you.
_________________
Christians believe in the Godhead. God, the father, and his son, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost, who testifies of His Truth. Three  Separate and Distinct Individuals. Anything else is false doctrine, the teaching of men.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
trentvoyager
Moderator


Joined: 05 Jul 2009
Posts: 2570


Location: Nottingham, United Kingdom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ralph2 wrote:
trentvoyager wrote:
Quote:
If these mods are honest they will admit that I have never attacked them as a moderator.


What do you mean "if".

I have never said that you have attacked me as a Mod so the issue simply does not arise.


That's good enough, thank you.


I see - so you can't even apologise for the pathetic straw man you have erected.
_________________
Wasn't Billy Liar a great play.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Derek
Senior Community Member


Joined: 15 Jul 2013
Posts: 4885



PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trentvoyager wrote:
Ralph2 wrote:
trentvoyager wrote:
Quote:
If these mods are honest they will admit that I have never attacked them as a moderator.


What do you mean "if".

I have never said that you have attacked me as a Mod so the issue simply does not arise.


That's good enough, thank you.


I see - so you can't even apologise for the pathetic straw man you have erected.


If you want me to apologise then I am sorry. I meant nothing by the "if" but you will never believe that.
_________________
Christians believe in the Godhead. God, the father, and his son, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost, who testifies of His Truth. Three  Separate and Distinct Individuals. Anything else is false doctrine, the teaching of men.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
trentvoyager
Moderator


Joined: 05 Jul 2009
Posts: 2570


Location: Nottingham, United Kingdom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ralph2 wrote:
trentvoyager wrote:
Ralph2 wrote:
trentvoyager wrote:
Quote:
If these mods are honest they will admit that I have never attacked them as a moderator.


What do you mean "if".

I have never said that you have attacked me as a Mod so the issue simply does not arise.


That's good enough, thank you.


I see - so you can't even apologise for the pathetic straw man you have erected.


If you want me to apologise then I am sorry. I meant nothing by the "if" but you will never believe that.


I accept your apology and do believe you. Thank you.


_________________
Wasn't Billy Liar a great play.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum