nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index nglreturns.myfreeforum.org
Nglreturns is a forum to discuss religion, philosophy, ethics etc...

NGLReturns Daily Quiz - Play here!
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Join! (free) Join! (free)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Whhat rare real Christians doing this Easter?
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Christian chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Please Register and Login to this forum to stop seeing this advertising.






Posted:     Post subject:

Back to top
LeClerc
Senior Community Member


Joined: 31 May 2012
Posts: 2727



PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:40 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote

Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

You seem to be struggling James

Maybe this will help.

Romans 16 NWT
26  but has now been made manifest and has been made known through the prophetic Scriptures among all the nations according to the command of the everlasting God to promote obedience by faith;

According to the above scripture is God without beginning and without end ?

The answer should not be difficult for you now, should it ?

Looks like I was wrong and it is proving very difficult for you.

Regards

LeClerc


Quite! so what's the problem

Did Jesus have a beginning?

Is he a god?


Don't you mean did the Logos have a beginning ?

http://biblehub.com/interlinear/1_john/1-1.htm

Regards

LeClerc


Yes the Alpha and Omega of the Almighties creating.


Thats not what Scripture teaches James.

1 John 1 NWT
2  (yes, the life was made manifest, and we have seen and are bearing witness and reporting to you the everlasting life that was with the Father and was made manifest to us),

and

John 1 KJV
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Regards

LeClerc


Colossians 1:18-20
.He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that he might become the one who is first in all things; because God was pleased to have all fullness to dwell in him, and through him to reconcile to himself all other things by making peace through the blood he shed on the torture stake, whether the things on the earth or the things in the heavens.

Hebrews 7:1-3
 For this Melchizedek, king of Salem, priest of the Most High God, met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings and blessed him, and Abraham gave him a tenth of everything. First, his name is translated “King of Righteousness,” and then also king of Salem, that is, “King of Peace.”

In being fatherless, motherless, without genealogy, having neither a beginning of days nor an end of life, but being made like the Son of God, he remains a priest for all time.

Revelation 1:17, 18
he laid his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last, and the living one, and I became dead, but look! I am living forever and ever, and I have the keys of death and of the Grave



Colossians 1
16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.


Regards

LeClerc


Still not Almighty though .


Still straining gnats James.

YHWH is known as El Shaddai, He is also known as El Gibbowr is He not ?

Regards

LeClerc
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamesJah
Well Known Chatterbox...


Joined: 30 Aug 2011
Posts: 5425


Location: Sheppey

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

still only one Almighty who gave his "Son" who he elevated to the "NEXT" highest position in heaven to himself, did he not Leclerc????


_________________
James
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LeClerc
Senior Community Member


Joined: 31 May 2012
Posts: 2727



PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
still only one Almighty who gave his "Son" who he elevated to the "NEXT" highest position in heaven to himself, did he not Leclerc????



Isaiah 10 NWT
21  Only a remnant will return,
The remnant of Jacob, to the Mighty God.+


What is the name of the Mighty God to whom a remnant will return ?

Regards

LeClerc
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamesJah
Well Known Chatterbox...


Joined: 30 Aug 2011
Posts: 5425


Location: Sheppey

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can an Almighty God be called a King, a grand instructor a mighty God?

How Many Almighty Gods can one have?

http://www.jw.org/en/
_________________
James
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LeClerc
Senior Community Member


Joined: 31 May 2012
Posts: 2727



PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
still only one Almighty who gave his "Son" who he elevated to the "NEXT" highest position in heaven to himself, did he not Leclerc????



Isaiah 10 NWT
21  Only a remnant will return,
The remnant of Jacob, to the Mighty God.+


What is the name of the Mighty God to whom a remnant will return ?

Regards

LeClerc
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamesJah
Well Known Chatterbox...


Joined: 30 Aug 2011
Posts: 5425


Location: Sheppey

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamesJah wrote:
Can an Almighty God be called a King, a grand instructor a mighty God?

How Many Almighty Gods can one have?

http://www.jw.org/en/


Or mighty God?

Still not read yet I see?
_________________
James
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LeClerc
Senior Community Member


Joined: 31 May 2012
Posts: 2727



PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Can an Almighty God be called a King, a grand instructor a mighty God?

How Many Almighty Gods can one have?

http://www.jw.org/en/


Or mighty God?

Still not read yet I see?


Maybe you should heed your own adivice

Quote:


ALMIGHTY

The word “Almighty” is translated from the Hebrew word Shad·dai′ and the Greek word Pan·to·kra′tor. Both words evidently convey the idea of strength or power.

The Hebrew Term. In the Hebrew text Shad·dai′ is used seven times along with ʼEl (God), forming the title “God Almighty.” (Ge 17:1; 28:3; 35:11; 43:14; 48:3; Ex 6:3; Eze 10:5) In the other 41 occurrences it stands alone and is translated “the Almighty” or “the Almighty One.” Similar to ʼAdho·nai′ (Sovereign Lord) and ʼElo·him′ (God), Shad·dai′ is in the plural to denote excellence.—Ge 49:25; Nu 24:4; Ps 68:14.


The exact derivation of the word Shad·dai′ is a matter of discussion. The translators of the Septuagint used several Greek words in translating it, but in the book of Job they did employ the word Pan·to·kra′tor (All Powerful) 16 times for Shad·dai′. In a few cases they rendered it by a Greek term (hi·ka·nos′) meaning “sufficient” or “fit” (Ru 1:20, 21; Job 21:15; 31:2; 40:2), and later Greek translators such as Aquila and Symmachus followed this p. 78interpretation, thereby presenting Shad·dai′ as the “Sufficient (Fit) One.”



Now James

Isaiah 10 NWT
21  Only a remnant will return,
The remnant of Jacob, to the Mighty God.+


What is the name of the Mighty God to whom a remnant will return ?

You seem to be in need of some help.

Who gave these words to the prophet Isaiah ?

Issiah 65
9   I will bring out of Jacob an offspring And out of Judah the one to inherit my mountains; My chosen ones will take possession of it, And my servants will reside there.

Regards

LeClerc
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamesJah
Well Known Chatterbox...


Joined: 30 Aug 2011
Posts: 5425


Location: Sheppey

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeClerc wrote:
Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Can an Almighty God be called a King, a grand instructor a mighty God?

How Many Almighty Gods can one have?

http://www.jw.org/en/


Or mighty God?

Still not read yet I see?


Maybe you should heed your own adivice

Quote:


ALMIGHTY

The word “Almighty” is translated from the Hebrew word Shad·dai′ and the Greek word Pan·to·kra′tor. Both words evidently convey the idea of strength or power.

The Hebrew Term. In the Hebrew text Shad·dai′ is used seven times along with ʼEl (God), forming the title “God Almighty.” (Ge 17:1; 28:3; 35:11; 43:14; 48:3; Ex 6:3; Eze 10:5) In the other 41 occurrences it stands alone and is translated “the Almighty” or “the Almighty One.” Similar to ʼAdho·nai′ (Sovereign Lord) and ʼElo·him′ (God), Shad·dai′ is in the plural to denote excellence.—Ge 49:25; Nu 24:4; Ps 68:14.


The exact derivation of the word Shad·dai′ is a matter of discussion. The translators of the Septuagint used several Greek words in translating it, but in the book of Job they did employ the word Pan·to·kra′tor (All Powerful) 16 times for Shad·dai′. In a few cases they rendered it by a Greek term (hi·ka·nos′) meaning “sufficient” or “fit” (Ru 1:20, 21; Job 21:15; 31:2; 40:2), and later Greek translators such as Aquila and Symmachus followed this p. 78interpretation, thereby presenting Shad·dai′ as the “Sufficient (Fit) One.”



Now James

Isaiah 10 NWT
21  Only a remnant will return,
The remnant of Jacob, to the Mighty God.+


What is the name of the Mighty God to whom a remnant will return ?

You seem to be in need of some help.

Who gave these words to the prophet Isaiah ?

Issiah 65
9   I will bring out of Jacob an offspring And out of Judah the one to inherit my mountains; My chosen ones will take possession of it, And my servants will reside there.

Regards

LeClerc


Who are the remnant and where can they be found today, who's name do they call on?

Revelation 22:17
The spirit and the bride keep on saying, Com
! and let anyone hearing say, Come
! and let anyone thirsting come;

let anyone who wishes take life’s water free.

Where is life's waters?
_________________
James
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LeClerc
Senior Community Member


Joined: 31 May 2012
Posts: 2727



PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Can an Almighty God be called a King, a grand instructor a mighty God?

How Many Almighty Gods can one have?

http://www.jw.org/en/


Or mighty God?

Still not read yet I see?


Maybe you should heed your own adivice

Quote:


ALMIGHTY

The word “Almighty” is translated from the Hebrew word Shad·dai′ and the Greek word Pan·to·kra′tor. Both words evidently convey the idea of strength or power.

The Hebrew Term. In the Hebrew text Shad·dai′ is used seven times along with ʼEl (God), forming the title “God Almighty.” (Ge 17:1; 28:3; 35:11; 43:14; 48:3; Ex 6:3; Eze 10:5) In the other 41 occurrences it stands alone and is translated “the Almighty” or “the Almighty One.” Similar to ʼAdho·nai′ (Sovereign Lord) and ʼElo·him′ (God), Shad·dai′ is in the plural to denote excellence.—Ge 49:25; Nu 24:4; Ps 68:14.


The exact derivation of the word Shad·dai′ is a matter of discussion. The translators of the Septuagint used several Greek words in translating it, but in the book of Job they did employ the word Pan·to·kra′tor (All Powerful) 16 times for Shad·dai′. In a few cases they rendered it by a Greek term (hi·ka·nos′) meaning “sufficient” or “fit” (Ru 1:20, 21; Job 21:15; 31:2; 40:2), and later Greek translators such as Aquila and Symmachus followed this p. 78interpretation, thereby presenting Shad·dai′ as the “Sufficient (Fit) One.”



Now James

Isaiah 10 NWT
21  Only a remnant will return,
The remnant of Jacob, to the Mighty God.+


What is the name of the Mighty God to whom a remnant will return ?

You seem to be in need of some help.

Who gave these words to the prophet Isaiah ?

Issiah 65
9   I will bring out of Jacob an offspring And out of Judah the one to inherit my mountains; My chosen ones will take possession of it, And my servants will reside there.

Maybe, just maybe, you could answer a question for a change ?

Regards

LeClerc
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamesJah
Well Known Chatterbox...


Joined: 30 Aug 2011
Posts: 5425


Location: Sheppey

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[ote]
Leclerc  
Maybe, just maybe, you could answer a question for a change ?

Regards
[/quote]


Why is it compulsory?

You have the facts before you,  do what I do when you do not answer my questions.


_________________
James
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Christian chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 20 of 21

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum