nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index nglreturns.myfreeforum.org
Nglreturns is a forum to discuss religion, philosophy, ethics etc...

NGLReturns Daily Quiz - Play here!
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Join! (free) Join! (free)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


deleted
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> All faiths and none
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Please Register and Login to this forum to stop seeing this advertising.






Posted:     Post subject:

Back to top
Leonard James
Senior Community Member


Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 3963


Location: Spain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:06 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote

Ketty wrote:
Leonard James wrote:
Reading that makes it easy to see why some credulous people fall for this pretentious bull!  


Good morning dear Lennie.  

Nah!  Reading that makes it easy to see why some write as you have just done.  


I totally agree, Ket. Anybody not fooled by such rubbish would do the same.  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
JamesJah
Well Known Chatterbox...


Joined: 30 Aug 2011
Posts: 5425


Location: Sheppey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where does the correct thinking come from?

Why are humans bourn like animals?

Who is educated in the correct method of teaching their children how to think correctly for living with other humans and animals?


Why is there so much confusion on this forum?


_________________
James
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
horsethorn
Junior Community Member


Joined: 29 Nov 2009
Posts: 63


Location: Just behind the locusts' fifth leg

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamesJah wrote:
Where does the correct thinking come from?

There is no such thing as the correct thinking, there is only opinion.

JamesJah wrote:
Why are humans bourn like animals?

Because they are animals.

JamesJah wrote:
Who is educated in the correct method of teaching their children how to think correctly for living with other humans and animals?

See above.

JamesJah wrote:
Why is there so much confusion on this forum?


Because you seem to have difficulty expressing yourself clearly?

ht
_________________
"The universe is driven by the complex interaction between three ingredients: matter, energy, and enlightened self-interest."
   G'Kar, Babylon 5
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamesJah
Well Known Chatterbox...


Joined: 30 Aug 2011
Posts: 5425


Location: Sheppey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

horsethorn wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Where does the correct thinking come from?

There is no such thing as the correct thinking, there is only opinion.

JamesJah wrote:
Why are humans bourn like animals?

Because they are animals.

JamesJah wrote:
Who is educated in the correct method of teaching their children how to think correctly for living with other humans and animals?

See above.

JamesJah wrote:
Why is there so much confusion on this forum?


Because you seem to have difficulty expressing yourself clearly?

ht


What is clear exasperations to some one who lacks understanding and knowledge of the universe?
_________________
James
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Boyg
Senior Community Member


Joined: 24 Aug 2011
Posts: 3527



PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamesJah wrote:
What is clear exasperations to some one who lacks understanding and knowledge of the universe?


Nope.

I've read that sentence a number of times and still cannot make sense of what it was that you were trying to convey.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
trentvoyager
Moderator


Joined: 05 Jul 2009
Posts: 2570


Location: Nottingham, United Kingdom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Boyg wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
What is clear exasperations to some one who lacks understanding and knowledge of the universe?


Nope.

I've read that sentence a number of times and still cannot make sense of what it was that you were trying to convey.


Perhaps because James lacks understanding and knowledge of English.
_________________
Wasn't Billy Liar a great play.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Boyg
Senior Community Member


Joined: 24 Aug 2011
Posts: 3527



PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trentvoyager wrote:
The Boyg wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
What is clear exasperations to some one who lacks understanding and knowledge of the universe?


Nope.

I've read that sentence a number of times and still cannot make sense of what it was that you were trying to convey.


Perhaps because James lacks understanding and knowledge of English.


I think it's probably because he doesn't read back his posts to check them for clarity before pressing "submit".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
JamesJah
Well Known Chatterbox...


Joined: 30 Aug 2011
Posts: 5425


Location: Sheppey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is clear exasperations to some one who lacks understanding
_________________
James
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shaker
Site Admin


Joined: 25 Aug 2008
Posts: 8694



PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought Stanley Unwin was dead.
_________________
There’s no reason to be agnostic about ideas that are dramatically incompatible with everything we know about modern science. - Sean M. Carroll
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Boyg
Senior Community Member


Joined: 24 Aug 2011
Posts: 3527



PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamesJah wrote:
What is clear exasperations to some one who lacks understanding


Syntax error. Fail.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> All faiths and none All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum