nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index nglreturns.myfreeforum.org
Nglreturns is a forum to discuss religion, philosophy, ethics etc...

NGLReturns Daily Quiz - Play here!
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Join! (free) Join! (free)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


One of Christians problems
Page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Christian chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
JamesJah
Well Known Chatterbox...


Joined: 30 Aug 2011
Posts: 5425


Location: Sheppey

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:42 pm    Post subject: One of Christians problems  Reply with quote

What is a mediator?


I this One of Christians problems?
_________________
James
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jim
Senior Community Member


Joined: 15 Jun 2011
Posts: 4842


Location: South West Scotland

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: One of Christians problems Reply with quote

[quote="JamesJah:121743"]What is a mediator?


I this One of Christians problems?

So you don't class the WTBTS as Christian?
Well, I suppose that's progress.
_________________
Christians accept One God, Triune in nature.
SAOR ALBA GU BRATH!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamesJah
Well Known Chatterbox...


Joined: 30 Aug 2011
Posts: 5425


Location: Sheppey

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not expect any person who is still tied to the trinity doctrine to have any understanding of the subject.

It would appear that many who claim they know Christ have any real understanding of what his purpose was or what he taught.


Who are true followers of Christ's teaching today?
_________________
James
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ketty
Moderator


Joined: 26 Aug 2008
Posts: 7376


Location: Walking the narrow path, singing merrily and living Victoriously

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamesJah wrote:
Who are true followers of Christ's teaching today?


Anyone can 'follow' Christ's teaching.  Most good folk follow at least some of His teaching, even if they don't do so consciously or knowingly.   Just like anyone can claim the label 'christian': doesn't necessarily make them so - a bit like JWs or LDS, for example.    People who have no understanding of the triune nature of GOD, simply will not understand.

Rather than asking questions about 'who are true followers' and looking outward at others, maybe your time would be better spent looking at your own relationship with the risen Lord?
_________________
<><Although Christians and Mormons use the same words such as grace, faith, God and sin, they mean very different things by them. Beware the poison!><>
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamesJah
Well Known Chatterbox...


Joined: 30 Aug 2011
Posts: 5425


Location: Sheppey

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ketty wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Who are true followers of Christ's teaching today?


Anyone can 'follow' Christ's teaching.  Most good folk follow at least some of His teaching, even if they don't do so consciously or knowingly.   Just like anyone can claim the label 'christian': doesn't necessarily make them so - a bit like JWs or LDS, for example.    People who have no understanding of the triune nature of GOD, simply will not understand.

Rather than asking questions about 'who are true followers' and looking outward at others, maybe your time would be better spent looking at your own relationship with the risen Lord?


It is perhaps where to start but having a good relationship with the lord starts by knowing which Lord and what he requires does it not?

Matthew 7:21
Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.

Now can I ask who is it that is doing the will of the Father?
_________________
James
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jim
Senior Community Member


Joined: 15 Jun 2011
Posts: 4842


Location: South West Scotland

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is but one :ORD, James...and that title was not given Him by man.
That LORD is tthe One and only way to the Father, since He Himself is God.
That LORD, James, is the One to whom every part of me belongs, body, mind and spirit.
That LORD has been my Lord, Saviour, Guide and Friend since He graciously answered my call to make Him the centre of all that I am, on September 6, 1977. Since that day I have tried to serve Him, failing in the act of service all too often, but rejoicing in the all-consuming love, joy, peace His presence in every part of my life, at every moment, has given me.
Galatians 2: 19-20.
_________________
Christians accept One God, Triune in nature.
SAOR ALBA GU BRATH!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamesJah
Well Known Chatterbox...


Joined: 30 Aug 2011
Posts: 5425


Location: Sheppey

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim wrote:
There is but one :ORD, James...and that title was not given Him by man.
That LORD is tthe One and only way to the Father, since He Himself is God.
That LORD, James, is the One to whom every part of me belongs, body, mind and spirit.
That LORD has been my Lord, Saviour, Guide and Friend since He graciously answered my call to make Him the centre of all that I am, on September 6, 1977. Since that day I have tried to serve Him, failing in the act of service all too often, but rejoicing in the all-consuming love, joy, peace His presence in every part of my life, at every moment, has given me.
Galatians 2: 19-20.


So back to the subject what is the mechanics of a ransom??
_________________
James
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jim
Senior Community Member


Joined: 15 Jun 2011
Posts: 4842


Location: South West Scotland

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
There is but one :ORD, James...and that title was not given Him by man.
That LORD is tthe One and only way to the Father, since He Himself is God.
That LORD, James, is the One to whom every part of me belongs, body, mind and spirit.
That LORD has been my Lord, Saviour, Guide and Friend since He graciously answered my call to make Him the centre of all that I am, on September 6, 1977. Since that day I have tried to serve Him, failing in the act of service all too often, but rejoicing in the all-consuming love, joy, peace His presence in every part of my life, at every moment, has given me.
Galatians 2: 19-20.


So back to the subject what is the mechanics of a ransom??
 

-
Your singular lack of response to my statement shows just how little you know this amazing God who is Creator, Sustainer and Saviour.
I'm saddened that your failure to respond to the challenge of the PERSONAL relationship in Christ which surrendering to Him offers speaks volumes for the paucity of your argument.
_________________
Christians accept One God, Triune in nature.
SAOR ALBA GU BRATH!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamesJah
Well Known Chatterbox...


Joined: 30 Aug 2011
Posts: 5425


Location: Sheppey

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
There is but one :ORD, James...and that title was not given Him by man.
That LORD is tthe One and only way to the Father, since He Himself is God.
That LORD, James, is the One to whom every part of me belongs, body, mind and spirit.
That LORD has been my Lord, Saviour, Guide and Friend since He graciously answered my call to make Him the centre of all that I am, on September 6, 1977. Since that day I have tried to serve Him, failing in the act of service all too often, but rejoicing in the all-consuming love, joy, peace His presence in every part of my life, at every moment, has given me.
Galatians 2: 19-20.


So back to the subject what is the mechanics of a ransom??
 

-
Your singular lack of response to my statement shows just how little you know this amazing God who is Creator, Sustainer and Saviour.
I'm saddened that your failure to respond to the challenge of the PERSONAL relationship in Christ which surrendering to Him offers speaks volumes for the paucity of your argument.


Still does not say what a mediator is mow does it?
_________________
James
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sebastian Toe
Senior Community Member


Joined: 12 Dec 2010
Posts: 1261



PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:39 am    Post subject: Re: One of Christians problems Reply with quote

JamesJah wrote:
What is a mediator?

?
It is a low energy radiator which never gets too hot.

Next?


_________________
The legal drinking age has never been 21 in the UK.
It was increased to 18 years around 1922 and has remained 18 years ever since.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Christian chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum