nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index nglreturns.myfreeforum.org
Nglreturns is a forum to discuss religion, philosophy, ethics etc...

NGLReturns Daily Quiz - Play here!
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Join! (free) Join! (free)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Has science created any thing new yet?
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> All faiths and none
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Sebastian Toe
Senior Community Member


Joined: 12 Dec 2010
Posts: 1261



PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:43 am    Post subject: Re: Has science created any thing new yet?  Reply with quote

JamesJah wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Has science created any thing new?

Because the creator has said that there is nothing new under the sun, which should be quite a challenge for the unintelligent design people should ir not??
http://www.theverge.com/2014/5/7/...e-form-with-alien-dna-six-letters


What is DNA who created that?
define what something new would be to satisfy your question.
_________________
The legal drinking age has never been 21 in the UK.
It was increased to 18 years around 1922 and has remained 18 years ever since.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamesJah
Well Known Chatterbox...


Joined: 30 Aug 2011
Posts: 5425


Location: Sheppey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:35 am    Post subject: Re: Has science created any thing new yet? Reply with quote

Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Has science created any thing new?

Because the creator has said that there is nothing new under the sun, which should be quite a challenge for the unintelligent design people should ir not??
http://www.theverge.com/2014/5/7/...e-form-with-alien-dna-six-letters


What is DNA who created that?
define what something new would be to satisfy your question.


Something that does not exist in creation.
_________________
James
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Leonard James
Senior Community Member


Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 3963


Location: Spain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:26 am    Post subject: Re: Has science created any thing new yet? Reply with quote

JamesJah wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Has science created any thing new?

Because the creator has said that there is nothing new under the sun, which should be quite a challenge for the unintelligent design people should ir not??
http://www.theverge.com/2014/5/7/...e-form-with-alien-dna-six-letters


What is DNA who created that?
define what something new would be to satisfy your question.


Something that does not exist in creation.


Don't be daft! You have been brainwashed to believe that "God" created ALL things, so by this stupid claim nothing can exist unless "God" created it.

Obvious bullshit for anybody with an iota of common sense.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Jim
Senior Community Member


Joined: 15 Jun 2011
Posts: 4842


Location: South West Scotland

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
Which scientists think they are God, James?
Do you have evidence that this is, indeed, their thougt?
Are you a mind reader?


We have many self appointed individuals going about telling us that God is not real how would they know if they are not usurping that position?

Why do they expect us to believe their nonsense?

All that without reading any thing but your post how's that?



-
So, no actual evidence that 'many scientists think they are God', then?
Oh, what a surprise.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mafjwGKZkoc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9S9gwhS6Yk

_________________
Christians accept One God, Triune in nature.
SAOR ALBA GU BRATH!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamesJah
Well Known Chatterbox...


Joined: 30 Aug 2011
Posts: 5425


Location: Sheppey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
Which scientists think they are God, James?
Do you have evidence that this is, indeed, their thougt?
Are you a mind reader?


We have many self appointed individuals going about telling us that God is not real how would they know if they are not usurping that position?

Why do they expect us to believe their nonsense?

All that without reading any thing but your post how's that?



-
So, no actual evidence that 'many scientists think they are God', then?
Oh, what a surprise.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mafjwGKZkoc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9S9gwhS6Yk


You should not really answer if you are unable to useor see the URKL's

Any scientist who objects to a god is putting himself in the place of God and must suffer the consequences, take Richard Dawkins as a prime example.

What has Dawkins got to offer the world? Nothing but we have to put up with him keep on spouting his idiot views on what if there is no god?

Why does he bother if he is going to die soon?
_________________
James
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamesJah
Well Known Chatterbox...


Joined: 30 Aug 2011
Posts: 5425


Location: Sheppey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do the foolish who think there is no creator ever wonder how they make people in their mind, and why they do not take billions of years to evolve?

I do hear that this is going to be the new science should be interesting to see if they come up with proving that they do not exist???
 
_________________
James
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sebastian Toe
Senior Community Member


Joined: 12 Dec 2010
Posts: 1261



PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Has science created any thing new yet? Reply with quote

JamesJah wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Has science created any thing new?

Because the creator has said that there is nothing new under the sun, which should be quite a challenge for the unintelligent design people should ir not??
http://www.theverge.com/2014/5/7/...e-form-with-alien-dna-six-letters


What is DNA who created that?
define what something new would be to satisfy your question.


Something that does not exist in creation.

Now we have to know what does not exist in creation James!
You are either being very vague or you are positing a stupid question when you know that no reply would meet your impossible condition.
So it would help if you could perhaps give an example of something however far fetched in your imagination, that would give a positive response to your question.
_________________
The legal drinking age has never been 21 in the UK.
It was increased to 18 years around 1922 and has remained 18 years ever since.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sebastian Toe
Senior Community Member


Joined: 12 Dec 2010
Posts: 1261



PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamesJah wrote:



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mafjwGKZkoc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9S9gwhS6Yk

1st one, unadulterated rubbish, scaring idiots who know nothing about science.

2nd one, it was put there by Satan (remember James, according to you, Satan owns youtube) to scare idiots who know nothing about science.

Now James. Do you believe the contents of those videos?
_________________
The legal drinking age has never been 21 in the UK.
It was increased to 18 years around 1922 and has remained 18 years ever since.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamesJah
Well Known Chatterbox...


Joined: 30 Aug 2011
Posts: 5425


Location: Sheppey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sebastian Toe wrote:
JamesJah wrote:



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mafjwGKZkoc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9S9gwhS6Yk

1st one, unadulterated rubbish, scaring idiots who know nothing about science.

2nd one, it was put there by Satan (remember James, according to you, Satan owns youtube) to scare idiots who know nothing about science.

Now James. Do you believe the contents of those videos?


I believe the contents of scripture and that is regardless of what you have to say you think my opinion is, OK?


What scripture has to say on this matter I have posted but that is obviously not good enough for the emotionally unstable so here it is again.

Ecclesiastes 1:9, 10
What has been is what will be, And what has been done will be done again; There is nothing new under the sun.  Is there anything of which one may say, “Look at this—it is new”? It already existed from long ago; It already existed before our time.

So why are many scientists trying to outsmart the creator of his intelligent designs?
_________________
James
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jim
Senior Community Member


Joined: 15 Jun 2011
Posts: 4842


Location: South West Scotland

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Jim wrote:
Which scientists think they are God, James?
Do you have evidence that this is, indeed, their thougt?
Are you a mind reader?


We have many self appointed individuals going about telling us that God is not real how would they know if they are not usurping that position?

Why do they expect us to believe their nonsense?

All that without reading any thing but your post how's that?



-
So, no actual evidence that 'many scientists think they are God', then?
Oh, what a surprise.





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mafjwGKZkoc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9S9gwhS6Yk


You should not really answer if you are unable to useor see the URKL's

Any scientist who objects to a god is putting himself in the place of God and must suffer the consequences, take Richard Dawkins as a prime example.

What has Dawkins got to offer the world? Nothing but we have to put up with him keep on spouting his idiot views on what if there is no god?

Why does he bother if he is going to die soon?




-
Whatever Dawkins' views are, I'd suggest that thinking he is God is almost certainly not one of them.
So, do you have any evidence that "some scientists think they are God", James - or is this yet another unsubstantiated statement thrown in as evidence?


_________________
Christians accept One God, Triune in nature.
SAOR ALBA GU BRATH!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> All faiths and none All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum