nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index nglreturns.myfreeforum.org
Nglreturns is a forum to discuss religion, philosophy, ethics etc...

NGLReturns Daily Quiz - Play here!
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Join! (free) Join! (free)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Assertion by JamesJah
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Christian chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Please Register and Login to this forum to stop seeing this advertising.






Posted:     Post subject:

Back to top
LeClerc
Senior Community Member


Joined: 31 May 2012
Posts: 2727



PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:42 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote

Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
How many names did the lamb of God have?

 like to list them?


How about we begin here

John 17 NWT
12  When I was with them, I used to watch over them on account of your own name, which you have given me;

Regards

LeClerc


One how about the others are they not conducive to your ideology?


Maybe James you would like to substantiate, using the original Hebrew meaning, the assertion that you have made here

JamesJah wrote:

His brothers or those making up the Almighty God's heavenly wife like organization, the ones he was elevated above after he provided the Ransom for mankind as the man Jesus, both names have the same meaning.

shortened form of Michael or Micaiah, meaning “Who Is Like Jehovahl?”



Maybe you are unaware of the fact that the Hebraic meaning of the Hebrew name Miyka'el, meaning, who is like El, is rhetorical.

Regards

LeClerc
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamesJah
Well Known Chatterbox...


Joined: 30 Aug 2011
Posts: 5425


Location: Sheppey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeClerc wrote:
Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
How many names did the lamb of God have?

 like to list them?


How about we begin here

John 17 NWT
12  When I was with them, I used to watch over them on account of your own name, which you have given me;

Regards

LeClerc


One how about the others are they not conducive to your ideology?


Maybe James you would like to substantiate, using the original Hebrew meaning, the assertion that you have made here

JamesJah wrote:

His brothers or those making up the Almighty God's heavenly wife like organization, the ones he was elevated above after he provided the Ransom for mankind as the man Jesus, both names have the same meaning.

shortened form of Michael or Micaiah, meaning “Who Is Like Jehovahl?”



Maybe you are unaware of the fact that the Hebraic meaning of the Hebrew name Miyka'el, meaning, who is like El, is rhetorical.

Regards

LeClerc


In what why and on who's authority?
_________________
James
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LeClerc
Senior Community Member


Joined: 31 May 2012
Posts: 2727



PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
How many names did the lamb of God have?

 like to list them?


How about we begin here

John 17 NWT
12  When I was with them, I used to watch over them on account of your own name, which you have given me;

Regards

LeClerc


One how about the others are they not conducive to your ideology?


Maybe James you would like to substantiate, using the original Hebrew meaning, the assertion that you have made here

JamesJah wrote:

His brothers or those making up the Almighty God's heavenly wife like organization, the ones he was elevated above after he provided the Ransom for mankind as the man Jesus, both names have the same meaning.

shortened form of Michael or Micaiah, meaning “Who Is Like Jehovahl?”



Maybe you are unaware of the fact that the Hebraic meaning of the Hebrew name Miyka'el, meaning, who is like El, is rhetorical.

Regards

LeClerc


In what why and on who's authority?


Scripture.

Psalm 113 NWT
Praise Jah!Offer praise, you servants of Jehovah, Praise the name of Jehovah. 2  May Jehovah’s name be praised From now on and forever. 3  From the rising of the sun to its setting, Let Jehovah’s name be praised. 4  Jehovah is high above all the nations; His glory is above the heavens. 5  Who is like Jehovah our God, The one who dwells on high? 6  He stoops down to look on heaven and earth, 7  Raising the lowly from the dust. He lifts up the poor from the ash heap 8  In order to make him sit with nobles, With the nobles of his people. 9  He gives the barren woman a home As a happy mother with children. Praise Jah!

If you examine the first part of the name Miyka'el, in Hebrew, you will find it is the common inquisitive particle that seeks after identity, who?

Regards

LeClerc
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamesJah
Well Known Chatterbox...


Joined: 30 Aug 2011
Posts: 5425


Location: Sheppey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeClerc wrote:
Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
How many names did the lamb of God have?

 like to list them?


How about we begin here

John 17 NWT
12  When I was with them, I used to watch over them on account of your own name, which you have given me;

Regards

LeClerc


One how about the others are they not conducive to your ideology?


Maybe James you would like to substantiate, using the original Hebrew meaning, the assertion that you have made here

JamesJah wrote:

His brothers or those making up the Almighty God's heavenly wife like organization, the ones he was elevated above after he provided the Ransom for mankind as the man Jesus, both names have the same meaning.

shortened form of Michael or Micaiah, meaning “Who Is Like Jehovahl?”



Maybe you are unaware of the fact that the Hebraic meaning of the Hebrew name Miyka'el, meaning, who is like El, is rhetorical.

Regards

LeClerc


In what why and on who's authority?


Scripture.

Psalm 113 NWT
Praise Jah!Offer praise, you servants of Jehovah, Praise the name of Jehovah. 2  May Jehovah’s name be praised From now on and forever. 3  From the rising of the sun to its setting, Let Jehovah’s name be praised. 4  Jehovah is high above all the nations; His glory is above the heavens. 5  Who is like Jehovah our God, The one who dwells on high? 6  He stoops down to look on heaven and earth, 7  Raising the lowly from the dust. He lifts up the poor from the ash heap 8  In order to make him sit with nobles, With the nobles of his people. 9  He gives the barren woman a home As a happy mother with children. Praise Jah!

If you examine the first part of the name Miyka'el, in Hebrew, you will find it is the common inquisitive particle that seeks after identity, who?

Regards

LeClerc


American English translation.
_________________
James
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LeClerc
Senior Community Member


Joined: 31 May 2012
Posts: 2727



PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Morning James

JamesJah wrote:
How many names did the lamb of God have?

 like to list them?


How about we begin here

John 17 NWT
12  When I was with them, I used to watch over them on account of your own name, which you have given me;

Regards

LeClerc


One how about the others are they not conducive to your ideology?


Maybe James you would like to substantiate, using the original Hebrew meaning, the assertion that you have made here

JamesJah wrote:

His brothers or those making up the Almighty God's heavenly wife like organization, the ones he was elevated above after he provided the Ransom for mankind as the man Jesus, both names have the same meaning.

shortened form of Michael or Micaiah, meaning “Who Is Like Jehovahl?”



Maybe you are unaware of the fact that the Hebraic meaning of the Hebrew name Miyka'el, meaning, who is like El, is rhetorical.

Regards

LeClerc


In what why and on who's authority?


Scripture.

Psalm 113 NWT
Praise Jah!Offer praise, you servants of Jehovah, Praise the name of Jehovah. 2  May Jehovah’s name be praised From now on and forever. 3  From the rising of the sun to its setting, Let Jehovah’s name be praised. 4  Jehovah is high above all the nations; His glory is above the heavens. 5  Who is like Jehovah our God, The one who dwells on high? 6  He stoops down to look on heaven and earth, 7  Raising the lowly from the dust. He lifts up the poor from the ash heap 8  In order to make him sit with nobles, With the nobles of his people. 9  He gives the barren woman a home As a happy mother with children. Praise Jah!

If you examine the first part of the name Miyka'el, in Hebrew, you will find it is the common inquisitive particle that seeks after identity, who?

Regards

LeClerc


American English translation.


Thats the interprtation even the Watchtower applies James, are you saying they are wrong ?

Quote:

Insight volume 2
The very name Michael, asking as it does, “Who Is Like God?” points to the fact that Jehovah God is without like, or equal,


You have tried to mislead James, haven't you, and not for the first time ?

The Name Y'shua (Jesus) and Miyka'el DO NOT have the same meaning, as you have tried to imply.

Maybe now we can more on and examine the the other parts of your assertion.

Regards

LeClerc
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamesJah
Well Known Chatterbox...


Joined: 30 Aug 2011
Posts: 5425


Location: Sheppey

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almighty God has no equal LeClerc

But the scriptures say we can be like Christ just as he was like his father do they not?

1 Corinthians 11:1
.Become imitators of me, just as I am of Christ.


Ephesians 5:1, 2
Therefore, become imitators of God, as beloved children, 2 and go on walking in love, just as the Christ also loved us and gave himself for us as an offering and a sacrifice, a sweet fragrance to God.


1 Corinthians 11:7
.For a man should not have his head covered, as he is God’s image and glory. . .

1 Corinthians 15:49
just as we have borne the image of the one made of dust, we will bear also the image of the heavenly one.

2 Corinthians 4:3-5
 If, in fact, the good news we declare is veiled, it is veiled among those who are perishing, among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.


Now do you have any problem with these scriptures?
_________________
James
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LeClerc
Senior Community Member


Joined: 31 May 2012
Posts: 2727



PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
Almighty God has no equal LeClerc

But the scriptures say we can be like Christ just as he was like his father do they not?

1 Corinthians 11:1
.Become imitators of me, just as I am of Christ.


Ephesians 5:1, 2
Therefore, become imitators of God, as beloved children, 2 and go on walking in love, just as the Christ also loved us and gave himself for us as an offering and a sacrifice, a sweet fragrance to God.


1 Corinthians 11:7
.For a man should not have his head covered, as he is God’s image and glory. . .

1 Corinthians 15:49
just as we have borne the image of the one made of dust, we will bear also the image of the heavenly one.

2 Corinthians 4:3-5
 If, in fact, the good news we declare is veiled, it is veiled among those who are perishing, among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.


Now do you have any problem with these scriptures?


When allowing scripture to interpret scripture no problem James.

Zechariah 12 NWT
8  In that day Jehovah will be a defense around the inhabitants of Jerusalem; in that day the one who stumbles among them will be like David, and the house of David like God, like Jehovah’s angel who goes before them

James, when someone looks at your image in a mirror who do they see ?

a) You

or

b) Another being.

LeClerc
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamesJah
Well Known Chatterbox...


Joined: 30 Aug 2011
Posts: 5425


Location: Sheppey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:
Almighty God has no equal LeClerc

But the scriptures say we can be like Christ just as he was like his father do they not?

1 Corinthians 11:1
.Become imitators of me, just as I am of Christ.


Ephesians 5:1, 2
Therefore, become imitators of God, as beloved children, 2 and go on walking in love, just as the Christ also loved us and gave himself for us as an offering and a sacrifice, a sweet fragrance to God.


1 Corinthians 11:7
.For a man should not have his head covered, as he is God’s image and glory. . .

1 Corinthians 15:49
just as we have borne the image of the one made of dust, we will bear also the image of the heavenly one.

2 Corinthians 4:3-5
 If, in fact, the good news we declare is veiled, it is veiled among those who are perishing, among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.


Now do you have any problem with these scriptures?


When allowing scripture to interpret scripture no problem James.

Zechariah 12 NWT
8  In that day Jehovah will be a defense around the inhabitants of Jerusalem; in that day the one who stumbles among them will be like David, and the house of David like God, like Jehovah’s angel who goes before them

James, when someone looks at your image in a mirror who do they see ?

a) You

or

b) Another being.

LeClerc


Like most humans they will see themselves and make judgements that is what humans do is it not?

They will not see my spirit or my rank in the heaves they will see what they want to see and no more.

How many spirits does the Almighty God have?

How is the old proper-gander machine these days, getting any success?
_________________
James
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cyberman
Senior Community Member


Joined: 23 Mar 2011
Posts: 3750


Location: Edinburgh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamesJah wrote:


How is the old proper-gander machine these days?


Is this another machine you're making in your basement, like the spaceship?

Is it some kind of really accurate telescope, allowing you to take a proper gander at things?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamesJah
Well Known Chatterbox...


Joined: 30 Aug 2011
Posts: 5425


Location: Sheppey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cyberman wrote:
JamesJah wrote:


How is the old proper-gander machine these days?


Is this another machine you're making in your basement, like the spaceship?

Is it some kind of really accurate telescope, allowing you to take a proper gander at things?


I need a new pair of glasses rather than a tellyscoppy I am still taking the tablets though. OK mind the rust in this weather old bsan


_________________
James
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Christian chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum