nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index nglreturns.myfreeforum.org
Nglreturns is a forum to discuss religion, philosophy, ethics etc...

NGLReturns Daily Quiz - Play here!
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Join! (free) Join! (free)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Getting kicked out.....
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> All faiths and none
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Please Register and Login to this forum to stop seeing this advertising.






Posted:     Post subject:

Back to top
Derek
Senior Community Member


Joined: 15 Jul 2013
Posts: 4885



PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:47 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote

Quote:
[quote="Ketty:126120"]
Ralph2 wrote:
You seem to be having problems in comprehension.


I see you're talking to yourself again.  


Come on Ketty, we are all adults here so let's try and act as such. Such a remark has a better place in the school yard, you know that.

Quote:
Ralph2 wrote:
I never said that there was special words or dodgy hand shakes.


Nobody said you did.  Although you have got to agree a dodgy handshake is an LDS thing.

I didn't say that anybody did, I made a statement saying that I didn't say there were dodgy hand shakes and passwords.

You said "There is nothing about secret passwords getting us 'to the other side' anywhere in the Bible."and again here "No secrets, no special words, no dodgy handshakes."  Those are your very own words, spoken with clarity and authority. As you were posting directly to me, in particular, there would be no requirement for you to formally state who you were addressing. It could be nobody else but me. So, when you say that "Nobody said you did" you were not being completely truthful, as you did. To simplify for you, it was a lie, again.

Quote:
Ralph2 wrote:
But you are wrong about scripture not mentioning a new name,


Failed again Ralphs and Delly.  I did not say that.  If you think I did, please show me where ... Tell you what, I'm feeling generous today, so I'll save you time. I didn't say it.

What, exactly, do you feel that I have failed at. I asked because I wasn't trying to achieve anything so failing was never an option..

Right here Ketty. This is what you posted. You said "No secrets, no special words, no dodgy handshakes." Of course, I am interpreting "no special words" to mean "a new name". I do that because that is what the conversation was saying and this is your response to that conversation. I don't think you would have said "no special words" without them referring to something and the only thing that they could refer to is "a new name". I am trying to be thorough as I know how apt you are at manipulating semantics.

Quote:
You're welcome.


To what?

Quote:
Ralph2 wrote:
probably because you have been told what scriptures say rather then reading it yourself.


  I am very well aware of what the Scriptures say.


Let me assure you, that is not apparent in your post.

Quote:
I think it's very clear indeed you do not read your LDS KJV Bible with any sort of intellectual understanding, but more especially without the help of the Holy Spirit.
 

Thank you for your judgement, but I will await Gods judgement, if you don't mind.

Quote:
There is NOTHING in the Bible (not even the LDS KJV) about passwords, nor dodgy handshakes, to get to your so-called 'other side'.   Nor is there anything in the Bible about needing a new name, even as a password, in order to get to your so-called 'other side'.
 

I didn't say there was. I was asked by Quizzimodo "What's the thing they have the most right and most wrong" My response was "In my opinion, the endowment in the temple is completely unnecessary and extraordinarily bizarre. Len then mention, in a seperate post "or do we have other identities in this "other side" of yours? " which reminded me that mormons do believe that we have a "new name" and I explained it to him, "Well, funny enough, Mormons do believe that you have a "New Name" that is given to you in the temple just before the endowment". I never once inferring that it was my belief.

There we are. Verifiable evidence that proves that I have not, in anyway, said that the bible contains dodgy handshakes or passwords. But I did say that the words "new name is mentioned there, as it is, and as I posted for you as evidence, that you are still denying. Here it is again.

Isaiah 62:2 The nations will see your vindication, and all kings ...
The nations will see your vindication, and all kings your glory; you will be
called by a new name that the mouth of the LORD will bestow. ...
//biblehub.com/isaiah/62-2.htm -

I know this because I read my LDS KJV Bible with intellectual understanding, but more especially with the help of the Holy Spirit.

My use of the words "other side" is a common term to describe the spirit world.

Quote:
Christians spend eternity with the Lord by one means only - the spilt sacrificial blood of the Lamb of GOD.  No secret names, no passwords, no dodgy handshakes are required.


I didn't say any different, you are.

Quote:
If LDS temples are handing out secret new names to be used as a password to get to 'the other side', then we already know they are seriously in error, but this is simply more evidence of that fact.   The Bible is clear what is in store for false teachers and preachers.


I obviously agree, which is why I said that I agree

The bible does make it clear what will happen to false prophets. But I bet that your not a false teacher, or anyone in your church are false teachers. I bet that you think that only by your faith can we go to heaven and all the rest of us are false teachers and preachers.

Quote:
Ralph2 wrote:
Isaiah 62:2

Same with
Ralph2 wrote:
Revelation 2:17


And?  You've lost your own argument by using those scriptures.


Have I? How is that then. Revelation 2:17 states "I will also give that person a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to the one who receives it. ..." as I said, the new name is mentioned in the bible. You didn't know that, did you?

Quote:
Nothing there about requiring a new name, nor a password, nor a dodgy handshake in order to spend your eternity with the One true Lord God Almighty - you know the One: triune in nature - God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit.


I didn't say that there was. You said that a new name is not mentioned in the bible. I knew it was as I have read the bible and I told you that it is mentioned and showed you where, however, you are not given to defeat, are you Ketty?

What is not mention in scripture, that man has added, is the triune. Unless you can show me it.

Quote:
Oh, hang on, no you don't know the One - just an LDS type false god.  

Again, thank you for your judgement.

Quote:
You may appear to use the same words as a Christian, but you and the LDS mean a whole new un-biblical add-on by using them.  


That is your belief. Thankfully, it is a minority belief which allows mormons to do the same as you. Worship the God of their choice without persecution or prejudice from other faiths, like yours does, and does in the name of Christ.

Christianity is a lifestyle that mormons live and that you don't.

Quote:
Ralph2 wrote:
But, personally, I do not believe that we communicate in the same way, on the other side, as we do hear.  . . .  quicker then verbal speech.


Ralph2 wrote:
I qualified this statement as opinion . . .


And?  Your opinion as you've expressed it is that you will have a super-power over and above that of your god.  


I didn't say that. But you know that.

Quote:
Your opinion is not Biblical Ralphs and Delly.   That's fine.  You're allowed to have any opinion you want, it just doesn't fit in with the claims you make about your religiosity, that's all.  It's tangled webs, Ralphs and Delly, tangled webs of deception.


Yes, it is my opinion and my opinion is not, nor will it ever be, scripture.

What tangled webs of deception do you refer to, or is it yet another baseless assertion that you cannot verify, or, in other words, a lie.

Quote:
As Jim said, the LDS and currently yourself as a chucked-out-LDS, fail at the first hurdle.    [/i]


That is Jim's opinion, and he is entitled to it, as are we all

To say that I have been chucked out of the LDS church is a blatant lie, unless you can prove otherwise, which you cannot, so, you not only lie but you are a proven liar, as your own words testify to. You lie like this all the time and who is the master of lies, yes Satan is. You think you are following Christ but your posts here tell us different. Your God is not my God. My God condemns the confrontation that you peddle and promote on here in almost every post. But I love you Ketty as you are a child of God, warts and all.
_________________
Christians believe in the Godhead. God, the father, and his son, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost, who testifies of His Truth. Three  Separate and Distinct Individuals. Anything else is false doctrine, the teaching of men.


Last edited by Derek on Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Derek
Senior Community Member


Joined: 15 Jul 2013
Posts: 4885



PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quizzimodo wrote:
So is being a self proclaimed Christian enough?


I don't know, all we can do is strive to live a Christ centred life. On judgement day is when we will know if we made it or no. I call myself a christian because I strive to live that lifestyle.
_________________
Christians believe in the Godhead. God, the father, and his son, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost, who testifies of His Truth. Three  Separate and Distinct Individuals. Anything else is false doctrine, the teaching of men.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ketty
Moderator


Joined: 26 Aug 2008
Posts: 7376


Location: Walking the narrow path, singing merrily and living Victoriously

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ralph2 wrote:
Come on Ketty, we are all adults here so let's try and act as such. Such a remark has a better place in the school yard, you know that.

I didn't say that anybody did, I made a statement saying that I didn't say there were dodgy hand shakes and passwords.

You said "There is nothing about secret passwords getting us 'to the other side' anywhere in the Bible."and again here "No secrets, no special words, no dodgy handshakes."  Those are your very own words, spoken with clarity and authority. As you were posting directly to me, in particular, there would be no requirement for you to formally state who you were addressing. It could be nobody else but me. So, when you say that "Nobody said you did" you were not being completely truthful, as you did. To simplify for you, it was a lie, again.

What, exactly, do you feel that I have failed at. I asked because I wasn't trying to achieve anything so failing was never an option..

Right here Ketty. This is what you posted. You said "No secrets, no special words, no dodgy handshakes." Of course, I am interpreting "no special words" to mean "a new name". I do that because that is what the conversation was saying and this is your response to that conversation. I don't think you would have said "no special words" without them referring to something and the only thing that they could refer to is "a new name". I am trying to be thorough as I know how apt you are at manipulating semantics.

To what?

Let me assure you, that is not apparent in your post.

Thank you for your judgement, but I will await Gods judgement, if you don't mind.

I didn't say there was. I was asked by Quizzimodo "What's the thing they have the most right and most wrong" My response was "In my opinion, the endowment in the temple is completely unnecessary and extraordinarily bizarre. Len then mention, in a seperate post "or do we have other identities in this "other side" of yours? " which reminded me that mormons do believe that we have a "new name" and I explained it to him, "Well, funny enough, Mormons do believe that you have a "New Name" that is given to you in the temple just before the endowment". I never once inferring that it was my belief.

There we are. Verifiable evidence that proves that I have not, in anyway, said that the bible contains dodgy handshakes or passwords. But I did say that the words "new name is mentioned there, as it is, and as I posted for you as evidence, that you are still denying. Here it is again.

I know this because I read my LDS KJV Bible with intellectual understanding, but more especially with the help of the Holy Spirit.

My use of the words "other side" is a common term to describe the spirit world.

I didn't say any different, you are.

I obviously agree, which is why I said that I agree

The bible does make it clear what will happen to false prophets. But I bet that your not a false teacher, or anyone in your church are false teachers. I bet that you think that only by your faith can we go to heaven and all the rest of us are false teachers and preachers.

Have I? How is that then. Revelation 2:17 states "I will also give that person a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to the one who receives it. ..." as I said, the new name is mentioned in the bible. You didn't know that, did you?

I didn't say that there was. You said that a new name is not mentioned in the bible. I knew it was as I have read the bible and I told you that it is mentioned and showed you where, however, you are not given to defeat, are you Ketty?

What is not mention in scripture, that man has added, is the triune. Unless you can show me it.
Again, thank you for your judgement.

That is your belief. Thankfully, it is a minority belief which allows mormons to do the same as you. Worship the God of their choice without persecution or prejudice from other faiths, like yours does, and does in the name of Christ.

Christianity is a lifestyle that mormons live and that you don't.

I didn't say that. But you know that.

Yes, it is my opinion and my opinion is not, nor will it ever be, scripture.

What tangled webs of deception do you refer to, or is it yet another baseless assertion that you cannot verify.

That is Jim's opinion, and he is entitled to it, as are we all

To say that I have been chucked out of the LDS church is a blatant lie, unless you can prove otherwise, which you cannot, so, you not only lie but you are a proven liar, as your own words testify to. You lie like this all the time and who is the master of lies, yes Satan is. You think you are following Christ but your posts here tell us different. Your God is not my God. My God condemns the confrontation that you peddle and promote on here in almost every post. But I love you Ketty as you are a child of God, warts and all.



5/10 for effort, 0/10 for content.  


Ralph2 wrote:
Of course, I am interpreting "no special words" to mean "a new name".


That is another of your problems right there!  No 'of course' about it.  You interpret three totally separate and different words to mean the same as three other, totally unconnected (to the original), separate words.

Your interpretation is totally skewed, but it's hardly surprising, and nothing new for how you work.  It's in keeping.  You've shown that you read what you want to read, rather than what is written - just like your LDS roots.

And all the rest of your blah blah hot air post is you doing what you usually do - loads of straw men and obfuscation to cover up the fact that you are in error and nowhere in the Bible is it written that anyone needs a password, nor a dodgy handshake, nor a new and secret name to get to what you call the 'other side'.  To spout such tosh is false teaching and religious cultish LDS Mormony anti-Christ nonsense, however you want to dress it up.

On this subject, if what you interpret; if what you believe; if what you spout is not Biblical and, frankly, un-Biblical, then you are, quite simply: wrong.  You are free to be wrong, but don't wrap it up in a tin erroneously labelled 'christian' 'cos it ain't, and it makes a mockery of your claims on here and on one of your Twitter pages.   Whilstsoever you continue to do that, I will be happy to correct you, and remind you.  It's my mission.  
_________________
<><Although Christians and Mormons use the same words such as grace, faith, God and sin, they mean very different things by them. Beware the poison!><>
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Derek
Senior Community Member


Joined: 15 Jul 2013
Posts: 4885



PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
[quote="Ketty:126132"]
Ralph2 wrote:
Come on Ketty, we are all adults here so let's try and act as such. Such a remark has a better place in the school yard, you know that.

I didn't say that anybody did, I made a statement saying that I didn't say there were dodgy hand shakes and passwords.



You said "There is nothing about secret passwords getting us 'to the other side' anywhere in the Bible."and again here "No secrets, no special words, no dodgy handshakes."  Those are your very own words, spoken with clarity and authority. As you were posting directly to me, in particular, there would be no requirement for you to formally state who you were addressing. It could be nobody else but me. So, when you say that "Nobody said you did" you were not being completely truthful, as you did. To simplify for you, it was a lie, again.

What, exactly, do you feel that I have failed at. I asked because I wasn't trying to achieve anything so failing was never an option..

Right here Ketty. This is what you posted. You said "No secrets, no special words, no dodgy handshakes." Of course, I am interpreting "no special words" to mean "a new name". I do that because that is what the conversation was saying and this is your response to that conversation. I don't think you would have said "no special words" without them referring to something and the only thing that they could refer to is "a new name". I am trying to be thorough as I know how apt you are at manipulating semantics.

To what?

Let me assure you, that is not apparent in your post.

Thank you for your judgement, but I will await Gods judgement, if you don't mind.

I didn't say there was. I was asked by Quizzimodo "What's the thing they have the most right and most wrong" My response was "In my opinion, the endowment in the temple is completely unnecessary and extraordinarily bizarre. Len then mention, in a seperate post "or do we have other identities in this "other side" of yours? " which reminded me that mormons do believe that we have a "new name" and I explained it to him, "Well, funny enough, Mormons do believe that you have a "New Name" that is given to you in the temple just before the endowment". I never once inferring that it was my belief.

There we are. Verifiable evidence that proves that I have not, in anyway, said that the bible contains dodgy handshakes or passwords. But I did say that the words "new name is mentioned there, as it is, and as I posted for you as evidence, that you are still denying. Here it is again.

I know this because I read my LDS KJV Bible with intellectual understanding, but more especially with the help of the Holy Spirit.

My use of the words "other side" is a common term to describe the spirit world.

I didn't say any different, you are.

I obviously agree, which is why I said that I agree

The bible does make it clear what will happen to false prophets. But I bet that your not a false teacher, or anyone in your church are false teachers. I bet that you think that only by your faith can we go to heaven and all the rest of us are false teachers and preachers.

Have I? How is that then. Revelation 2:17 states "I will also give that person a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to the one who receives it. ..." as I said, the new name is mentioned in the bible. You didn't know that, did you?

I didn't say that there was. You said that a new name is not mentioned in the bible. I knew it was as I have read the bible and I told you that it is mentioned and showed you where, however, you are not given to defeat, are you Ketty?

What is not mention in scripture, that man has added, is the triune. Unless you can show me it.
Again, thank you for your judgement.

That is your belief. Thankfully, it is a minority belief which allows mormons to do the same as you. Worship the God of their choice without persecution or prejudice from other faiths, like yours does, and does in the name of Christ.

Christianity is a lifestyle that mormons live and that you don't.

I didn't say that. But you know that.

Yes, it is my opinion and my opinion is not, nor will it ever be, scripture.

What tangled webs of deception do you refer to, or is it yet another baseless assertion that you cannot verify.

That is Jim's opinion, and he is entitled to it, as are we all

To say that I have been chucked out of the LDS church is a blatant lie, unless you can prove otherwise, which you cannot, so, you not only lie but you are a proven liar, as your own words testify to. You lie like this all the time and who is the master of lies, yes Satan is. You think you are following Christ but your posts here tell us different. Your God is not my God. My God condemns the confrontation that you peddle and promote on here in almost every post. But I love you Ketty as you are a child of God, warts and all.



5/10 for effort, 0/10 for content.  


Ralph2 wrote:
Of course, I am interpreting "no special words" to mean "a new name".


Quote:
That is another of your problems right there!  No 'of course' about it.  You interpret three totally separate and different words to mean the same as three other, totally unconnected (to the original), separate words.


Within the context of that which was being discussed the interpretation was logical and reasonable. If you could not comprehend it then that is your lack of knowledge not my misinterpretation.


Quote:
Your interpretation is totally skewed, but it's hardly surprising, and nothing new for how you work.  It's in keeping.  You've shown that you read what you want to read, rather than what is written - just like your LDS roots.


Again, you speak empty words. You make assertion without any backing. It just makes what you say anecdotal and entirely subjective, having no substance to it

Quote:
And all the rest of your blah blah hot air post is you doing what you usually do - loads of straw men and obfuscation to cover up the fact that you are in error and nowhere in the Bible is it written that anyone needs a password, nor a dodgy handshake, nor a new and secret name to get to what you call the 'other side'.  To spout such tosh is false teaching and religious cultish LDS Mormony anti-Christ nonsense, however you want to dress it up.


Please, learn what a straw man is before using the term. To anyone who knows there is no more straw men there then there is obfuscation. If there were, and you knew what they were, you would embellish them against me. You do not respond to the rest of my post because it is bla bla bla, your lack of response is down to your inability to contest them. If you could then you would, we all know that. If you could find the remotest subject that would prove me wrong you would jump on it. You haven't here because you can't. It is all true and it all exposes you for who you are.

Quote:
On this subject, if what you interpret; if what you believe; if what you spout is not Biblical and, frankly, un-Biblical, then you are, quite simply: wrong.  You are free to be wrong, but don't wrap it up in a tin erroneously labelled 'christian' 'cos it ain't, and it makes a mockery of your claims on here and on one of your Twitter pages.   Whilstsoever you continue to do that, I will be happy to correct you, and remind you.  It's my mission.  


Again your diatribe is nonsensical. No examples, no evidence, just empty assertions and claims. Ketty dear, you will never be able to correct me. You may use divisiveness and clandestine methods to hurt me and belittle me, but you will never correct me. Why? Because you do not possess the knowledge, experience, intelligence and wisdom to be able to do that. That is born out in your posts that are full of caustic vitriol with no attempt to debate a point without malice. You expose your own motives and agenda in the words you write. They are certainly not the words of a devout Christian. But it is your mission, it is just a misguided mission with someone other then you think at the helm. But I love you, nonetheless Ketty, warts and all. Age will give you wisdom to recognise your errors.
_________________
Christians believe in the Godhead. God, the father, and his son, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost, who testifies of His Truth. Three  Separate and Distinct Individuals. Anything else is false doctrine, the teaching of men.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ketty
Moderator


Joined: 26 Aug 2008
Posts: 7376


Location: Walking the narrow path, singing merrily and living Victoriously

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ralph2 wrote:

Ralph2 wrote:
Of course, I am interpreting "no special words" to mean "a new name".


Quote:
That is another of your problems right there!  No 'of course' about it.  You interpret three totally separate and different words to mean the same as three other, totally unconnected (to the original), separate words.


Within the context of that which was being discussed the interpretation was logical and reasonable.


Your interpretation is bizarre, but it's hardly surprising, and nothing new for how you work, who and what you are.  It's in keeping*.  You've shown that you read what you want to read, rather than what is written - just like your LDS Mormony roots.

* It's open to interpretation whether it's just you doing a Delly, being who you are: more slippery than a barrel load of eels, or if your education and English comprehension is lacking.  Maybe a bit of both.

Being as you put your own agendered spin on the words of others, including the words of the Lord, an' all, and given those facts, I wouldn't be surprised if you interpret that previous paragraph to mean 'you, Delly and Ralphs,  are a lying dick'.    

Ralph2 wrote:
Again, you speak empty words. You make assertion without any backing. It just makes what you say anecdotal and entirely subjective, having no substance to it

Please, learn what a straw man is before using the term. To anyone who knows there is no more straw men there then there is obfuscation. If there were, and you knew what they were, you would embellish them against me. You do not respond to the rest of my post because it is bla bla bla, your lack of response is down to your inability to contest them. If you could then you would, we all know that. If you could find the remotest subject that would prove me wrong you would jump on it. You haven't here because you can't. It is all true and it all exposes you for who you are.

Again your diatribe is nonsensical. No examples, no evidence, just empty assertions and claims. Ketty dear, you will never be able to correct me. You may use divisiveness and clandestine methods to hurt me and belittle me, but you will never correct me. Why? Because you do not possess the knowledge, experience, intelligence and wisdom to be able to do that. That is born out in your posts that are full of caustic vitriol with no attempt to debate a point without malice. You expose your own motives and agenda in the words you write. They are certainly not the words of a devout Christian. But it is your mission, it is just a misguided mission with someone other then you think at the helm. But I love you, nonetheless Ketty, warts and all. Age will give you wisdom to recognise your errors.


0/10 for effort, 3/10 for laughable content.  

My previous reply still stands:  
Ketty wrote:


And all the rest of your blah blah hot air post is you doing what you usually do - loads of straw men and obfuscation to cover up the fact that you are in error and nowhere in the Bible is it written that anyone needs a password, nor a dodgy handshake, nor a new and secret name to get to what you call the 'other side'.  To spout such tosh is false teaching and religious cultish LDS Mormony anti-Christ nonsense, however you want to dress it up.

On this subject, if what you interpret; if what you believe; if what you spout is not Biblical and, frankly, un-Biblical, then you are, quite simply: wrong.  You are free to be wrong, but don't wrap it up in a tin erroneously labelled 'christian' 'cos it ain't, and it makes a mockery of your claims on here and on one of your Twitter pages.   Whilstsoever you continue to do that, I will be happy to correct you, and remind you.  It's my mission.

_________________
<><Although Christians and Mormons use the same words such as grace, faith, God and sin, they mean very different things by them. Beware the poison!><>
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Derek
Senior Community Member


Joined: 15 Jul 2013
Posts: 4885



PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
[quote="Ketty:126211"]
Ralph2 wrote:

Ralph2 wrote:
Of course, I am interpreting "no special words" to mean "a new name".


Quote:
That is another of your problems right there!  No 'of course' about it.  You interpret three totally separate and different words to mean the same as three other, totally unconnected (to the original), separate words.


Within the context of that which was being discussed the interpretation was logical and reasonable.


Your interpretation is bizarre, but it's hardly surprising, and nothing new for how you work, who and what you are.  It's in keeping*.  You've shown that you read what you want to read, rather than what is written - just like your LDS Mormony roots.

* It's open to interpretation whether it's just you doing a Delly, being who you are: more slippery than a barrel load of eels, or if your education and English comprehension is lacking.  Maybe a bit of both.

Being as you put your own agendered spin on the words of others, including the words of the Lord, an' all, and given those facts, I wouldn't be surprised if you interpret that previous paragraph to mean 'you, Delly and Ralphs,  are a lying dick'.    


A little ironic coming from a consummate liar.

Ralph2 wrote:
Again, you speak empty words. You make assertion without any backing. It just makes what you say anecdotal and entirely subjective, having no substance to it

Please, learn what a straw man is before using the term. To anyone who knows there is no more straw men there then there is obfuscation. If there were, and you knew what they were, you would embellish them against me. You do not respond to the rest of my post because it is bla bla bla, your lack of response is down to your inability to contest them. If you could then you would, we all know that. If you could find the remotest subject that would prove me wrong you would jump on it. You haven't here because you can't. It is all true and it all exposes you for who you are.

Again your diatribe is nonsensical. No examples, no evidence, just empty assertions and claims. Ketty dear, you will never be able to correct me. You may use divisiveness and clandestine methods to hurt me and belittle me, but you will never correct me. Why? Because you do not possess the knowledge, experience, intelligence and wisdom to be able to do that. That is born out in your posts that are full of caustic vitriol with no attempt to debate a point without malice. You expose your own motives and agenda in the words you write. They are certainly not the words of a devout Christian. But it is your mission, it is just a misguided mission with someone other then you think at the helm. But I love you, nonetheless Ketty, warts and all. Age will give you wisdom to recognise your errors.


0/10 for effort, 3/10 for laughable content.  

My previous reply still stands:  
Ketty wrote:


Quote:
And all the rest of your blah blah hot air post is you doing what you usually do - loads of straw men and obfuscation to cover up the fact that you are in error and nowhere in the Bible is it written that anyone needs a password, nor a dodgy handshake, nor a new and secret name to get to what you call the 'other side'.  To spout such tosh is false teaching and religious cultish LDS Mormony anti-Christ nonsense, however you want to dress it up.


You call it bla bla bla because you cannot contest it. We all know that if you could then you would.

Just because you repeat something does not make it right.

ARGUMENT BY REPETITION
argumentum ad nauseam

(also known as: argument from nagging, proof by assertion)

Description: Repeating an argument or a premise over and over again in place of better supporting evidence.

Logical Form:

X is true. X is true. X is true. X is true. X is true. X is true... etc.

http://www.logicallyfallacious.co...llacies/50-argument-by-repetition

Quote:
On this subject, if what you interpret; if what you believe; if what you spout is not Biblical and, frankly, un-Biblical, then you are, quite simply: wrong.  You are free to be wrong, but don't wrap it up in a tin erroneously labelled 'christian' 'cos it ain't, and it makes a mockery of your claims on here and on one of your Twitter pages.   Whilstsoever you continue to do that, I will be happy to correct you, and remind you.  It's my mission.


As I have said. Correcting me is something that you do not have the intelligence, knowledge, experience or wisdom to do. I have already demonstrated your lack of knowledge by refuting you claim that the words "a new name" do not appear in scripture, thus also refuting your claims that they are non-biblical. Of course the are biblical, I quoted chapter and verse. I have sufficient experience with you, in particular, to recognise your damning mind games, and the wisdom to ignore them as immature games. Most importantly, I have the ability to use objective reasoning, which allows me to love you but condemn your chicanery at the same time. All in all, the ingredients that leave you ill equipped to refute my words. But there is one more ingradient that you clearly do not have, that is, the gift of the Holy Ghost to guide your hand. That is why your attempts at discrediting me always fail. Your motives are sinful. But I still love you Ketty, warts and all.
_________________
Christians believe in the Godhead. God, the father, and his son, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost, who testifies of His Truth. Three  Separate and Distinct Individuals. Anything else is false doctrine, the teaching of men.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cyberman
Senior Community Member


Joined: 23 Mar 2011
Posts: 3750


Location: Edinburgh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ralph2 wrote:

Just because you repeat something does not make it right.

ARGUMENT BY REPETITION
argumentum ad nauseam

(also known as: argument from nagging, proof by assertion)

Description: Repeating an argument or a premise over and over again in place of better supporting evidence.

Logical Form:

X is true. X is true. X is true. X is true. X is true. X is true... etc.


Ralph, you keep trotting out this one. Again, you are mistaken. You are quite right, of course, to say that repeating something does not make it right. You are wrong in thinking that anyone has claimed otherwise.

We don't think it's right because we repeat it. We repeat it because we think it's right.
_________________
Remember, 22nd August is Ralph the Liar's Day!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Derek
Senior Community Member


Joined: 15 Jul 2013
Posts: 4885



PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cyberman wrote:
Ralph2 wrote:

Just because you repeat something does not make it right.

ARGUMENT BY REPETITION
argumentum ad nauseam

(also known as: argument from nagging, proof by assertion)

Description: Repeating an argument or a premise over and over again in place of better supporting evidence.

Logical Form:

X is true. X is true. X is true. X is true. X is true. X is true... etc.


Ralph, you keep trotting out this one. Again, you are mistaken. You are quite right, of course, to say that repeating something does not make it right. You are wrong in thinking that anyone has claimed otherwise.

We don't think it's right because we repeat it. We repeat it because we think it's right.


No, Ketty repeats it knowing it is wrong but hoping that it winds you up. You obviously cannot see the real Immaturity of Ketty, or you make excuses for her because you are in the same fraternity. The quoting of the fallacy was for her and not you, or the "we" that you feel obliged to talk on behalf of, confirming my point that you are all of the same type. You even call yourself "we" as in the group. This is really good stuff. It is good to see a hypothesis come into a reality. You speak for the group unconsciously.

Oh, the fallacy is right whether you think you are right or know you are right. It is the repition that is fallacious. There is no need for repetition regardless if you think it or know it, either way, repeating it is divisive and fallacious.
_________________
Christians believe in the Godhead. God, the father, and his son, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost, who testifies of His Truth. Three  Separate and Distinct Individuals. Anything else is false doctrine, the teaching of men.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ketty
Moderator


Joined: 26 Aug 2008
Posts: 7376


Location: Walking the narrow path, singing merrily and living Victoriously

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cyberman wrote:
Ralph, you keep trotting out this one. Again, you are mistaken. You are quite right, of course, to say that repeating something does not make it right. You are wrong in thinking that anyone has claimed otherwise.

We don't think it's right because we repeat it. We repeat it because we think it's right.


On this one Cybers we know it's right.  


_________________
<><Although Christians and Mormons use the same words such as grace, faith, God and sin, they mean very different things by them. Beware the poison!><>
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Derek
Senior Community Member


Joined: 15 Jul 2013
Posts: 4885



PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ketty wrote:
cyberman wrote:
Ralph, you keep trotting out this one. Again, you are mistaken. You are quite right, of course, to say that repeating something does not make it right. You are wrong in thinking that anyone has claimed otherwise.

We don't think it's right because we repeat it. We repeat it because we think it's right.


On this one Cybers we know it's right.  



And this one, Cyberman, is number ten on the signs of a sociopath.  "Fakes like or love to get what they want." In this case she is saying, "Cyberman, me and you are such close friends and soul mates that we both know that we are right and that nasty man is wrong. She does it by using a simple term "we". "We know it's right". It is how Satan entraps and ensnares his victims, with subtlety and panache. "We" enlists you into her world of lies and deciet. Once you accept it you will find it almost impossible to get out. She is using the tactic, probably subconsciously, because she seeks to win and dominate at all cost, number five on the list, and she is using you to do it. Oh, I love this stuff when it is so accurate.

You may also like to know that she is also stealthily using number three on the list "Egocentricity" -thinking only of oneself, without regard for the feelings or desires of others; self-centred. As soon as you are no longer useful to her "ordre du jour" she will drop you like a ton of bricks and step on you as she walks away. It is all about Ketty. Ketty who portrays herself as a hero with high morals and phylosophy, number eight, but when you look closer, and use objective deduction,  you will see the false doctrine she preaches from promoting contention, amongst the children of men, to judging others when she walks imperfectly. Think about it before you trash it. It is all true.

These are all known characteristics of the sociopath. If you are astute enough and take the time just to watch, you will see all of the rest appear with precision and clarity. But don't take my word for it, check out the studies on the internet and see what you are gullibly allowing to happen. But be assured that this is who Ketty is, however, I genuinely love her, warts an all. None of us are perfect. If you know someone well enough then you know not to be offended by their persona.

Oh, if you and Ketty are so sure it is right, that is that I used straw men and obfuscations in the post that is being dis ussed, then please show me where they are. I have checked and there is none their. Despite pointing that out to Ketty she has used repetitive assertions to the contrary, which is the logical fallacy of Argument by repetition..





_________________
Christians believe in the Godhead. God, the father, and his son, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost, who testifies of His Truth. Three  Separate and Distinct Individuals. Anything else is false doctrine, the teaching of men.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> All faiths and none All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 15 of 16

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum