nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index nglreturns.myfreeforum.org
Nglreturns is a forum to discuss religion, philosophy, ethics etc...

NGLReturns Daily Quiz - Play here!
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Join! (free) Join! (free)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


hour of judgement

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Christian chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
JamesJah
Well Known Chatterbox...


Joined: 30 Aug 2011
Posts: 5425


Location: Sheppey

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:23 am    Post subject: hour of judgement  Reply with quote

Has any one noticed this yet?

Revelation 14:7
Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of judgment by him has arrived, so worship the One who made the heaven and the earth and the sea and the springs of water.
_________________
James
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Quizzimodo
Community Member


Joined: 13 Dec 2010
Posts: 692



PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: hour of judgement Reply with quote

JamesJah wrote:
Has any one noticed this yet?

Revelation 14:7
Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of judgment by him has arrived, so worship the One who made the heaven and the earth and the sea and the springs of water.


I imagine a few have noticed since it was written c 2000 years ago

Your point?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
JamesJah
Well Known Chatterbox...


Joined: 30 Aug 2011
Posts: 5425


Location: Sheppey

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:12 pm    Post subject: Re: hour of judgement Reply with quote

Quizzimodo wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Has any one noticed this yet?

Revelation 14:7
Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of judgment by him has arrived, so worship the One who made the heaven and the earth and the sea and the springs of water.


I imagine a few have noticed since it was written c 2000 years ago

Your point?


It is just that many who come here still think it is in the future, or do they?

It is just that many might still be wondering why what they do to others keep befalling themselves, or do they?
_________________
James
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Quizzimodo
Community Member


Joined: 13 Dec 2010
Posts: 692



PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:12 pm    Post subject: Re: hour of judgement Reply with quote

JamesJah wrote:
Quizzimodo wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Has any one noticed this yet?

Revelation 14:7
Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of judgment by him has arrived, so worship the One who made the heaven and the earth and the sea and the springs of water.


I imagine a few have noticed since it was written c 2000 years ago

Your point?


It is just that many who come here still think it is in the future, or do they?

It is just that many might still be wondering why what they do to others keep befalling themselves, or do they?


What makes you say it's now?

I'd appreciate if you can try & answer that in your own words rather than regurgitating scripture
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
JamesJah
Well Known Chatterbox...


Joined: 30 Aug 2011
Posts: 5425


Location: Sheppey

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: hour of judgement Reply with quote

Quizzimodo wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Quizzimodo wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Has any one noticed this yet?

Revelation 14:7
Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of judgment by him has arrived, so worship the One who made the heaven and the earth and the sea and the springs of water.


I imagine a few have noticed since it was written c 2000 years ago

Your point?


It is just that many who come here still think it is in the future, or do they?

It is just that many might still be wondering why what they do to others keep befalling themselves, or do they?


What makes you say it's now?

I'd appreciate if you can try & answer that in your own words rather than regurgitating scripture


What do humans know about the Almighties purpose for the earth?

The only place where we can find a reliable answer is scripture, why do you think many Popes had scripture in the common toing banned?
_________________
James
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Quizzimodo
Community Member


Joined: 13 Dec 2010
Posts: 692



PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: hour of judgement Reply with quote

JamesJah wrote:
Quizzimodo wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Quizzimodo wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Has any one noticed this yet?

Revelation 14:7
Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of judgment by him has arrived, so worship the One who made the heaven and the earth and the sea and the springs of water.


I imagine a few have noticed since it was written c 2000 years ago

Your point?


It is just that many who come here still think it is in the future, or do they?

It is just that many might still be wondering why what they do to others keep befalling themselves, or do they?


What makes you say it's now?

I'd appreciate if you can try & answer that in your own words rather than regurgitating scripture


What do humans know about the Almighties purpose for the earth?

The only place where we can find a reliable answer is scripture, why do you think many Popes had scripture in the common toing banned?


My own feeling is to stop people seeing contradictions etc
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
JamesJah
Well Known Chatterbox...


Joined: 30 Aug 2011
Posts: 5425


Location: Sheppey

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: hour of judgement Reply with quote

Quizzimodo wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Quizzimodo wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Quizzimodo wrote:
JamesJah wrote:
Has any one noticed this yet?

Revelation 14:7
Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of judgment by him has arrived, so worship the One who made the heaven and the earth and the sea and the springs of water.


I imagine a few have noticed since it was written c 2000 years ago

Your point?


It is just that many who come here still think it is in the future, or do they?

It is just that many might still be wondering why what they do to others keep befalling themselves, or do they?


What makes you say it's now?

I'd appreciate if you can try & answer that in your own words rather than regurgitating scripture


What do humans know about the Almighties purpose for the earth?

The only place where we can find a reliable answer is scripture, why do you think many Popes had scripture in the common toing banned?


My own feeling is to stop people seeing contradictions etc


What contradictions would they be?
_________________
James
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamesJah
Well Known Chatterbox...


Joined: 30 Aug 2011
Posts: 5425


Location: Sheppey

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He obviously does not know?

So he like many will also not know how the judgement  takes place?

Matthew 7:2
with the measure that you are measuring out, they will measure out to you.


_________________
James
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Christian chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum