nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index nglreturns.myfreeforum.org
Nglreturns is a forum to discuss religion, philosophy, ethics etc...

NGLReturns Daily Quiz - Play here!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Join! (free) Join! (free)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Principle of the Shaliach
Page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Christian chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LeClerc
Senior Community Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:06 am    Post subject: Principle of the Shaliach  Reply with quote

Hi all

Bernie has posted the following

bnabernard wrote:
It's easy to understand why you do not understand the principal of the Shaliach from your conversation with JJ, LC.

bernard (hug)

Here is a thread to investigate the principle of the Shaliach, it's meaning and it's origins.

Regards

LeClerc
bnabernard
Senior Community Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do continue then.

bernard (hug)
LeClerc
Senior Community Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Bernie

bnabernard wrote:
Do continue then.

bernard (hug)

Upon assuming the leadership of Chabad in 1950, Rebbe set himself a goal: to reach every person on the face of the earth and inspire them to turn to the Torah as the guiding light by which to achieve personal and global redemption. To attain this goal, the Rebbe invented the shaliach.

Who or what is a shaliach

A shaliach (Hebrew: שליח‎, pl. שליחים/שלוחים, shlichim/shluchim) is a member of the Chabad Hasidic movement who is sent out to promulgate Judaism and Hasidism in locations around the world.

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah
Well Known Chatterbox...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeClerc wrote:
Hello Bernie

bnabernard wrote:
Do continue then.

bernard (hug)

Upon assuming the leadership of Chabad in 1950, Rebbe set himself a goal: to reach every person on the face of the earth and inspire them to turn to the Torah as the guiding light by which to achieve personal and global redemption. To attain this goal, the Rebbe invented the shaliach.

A shaliach (Hebrew: שליח‎, pl. שליחים/שלוחים, shlichim/shluchim) is a member of the Chabad Hasidic movement who is sent out to promulgate Judaism and Hasidism in locations around the world.

Regards

LeClerc

There was me thinking it was what I used for knotting before painting wood???

So did the Jew Jesus have it wrong when he said The eek will inherit the earth?

OR?

Matthew 5:5
Happy are the mild-tempered ones, since they will inherit the earth.
bnabernard
Senior Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeClerc wrote:
Hello Bernie

bnabernard wrote:
Do continue then.

bernard (hug)

Regards

LeClerc

Well LC it's as I thought, and as any past help has been of no use to your understanding then lets hope you will get there in the end.
Perhaps it might help to understand the understanding of when the Pope becomes God, but as I can be of no use to you  

bernard (hug)
LeClerc
Senior Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morning Bernie

bnabernard wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello Bernie

bnabernard wrote:
Do continue then.

bernard (hug)

Regards

LeClerc

Well LC it's as I thought, and as any past help has been of no use to your understanding then lets hope you will get there in the end.
Perhaps it might help to understand the understanding of when the Pope becomes God, but as I can be of no use to you  

bernard (hug)

It's not easy to admit that one has swallowed a lie by those who deny that the Logos of YHWH was manifest in the flesh and given the name Y'shua and to explain away the scriptures that clearly declare this truth turn to the teaching of the Shaliach.

Unless one is born of YHWH it is impossible to see the kingdom of YHWH.

John 3
1One man of the Pharisees was living there; his name was Nicodemus. He was a leader of the Judeans. 2This man came to Yeshua at night and said to him: “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher sent from God, for no man is able to do these miracles that you are doing unless God were with him.” 3Yeshua answered and said to him: “Timeless truth I am telling you: If a person is not born again, it is impossible for that one to see the Kingdom of God.”
4Nicodemus said to him: “How can an old man be born? Is it not impossible for him again to enter his mother's womb a second time and be born?” 5Yeshua answered and said to him: “Timeless truth I am telling you: “If a person is not born from water and The Spirit, it is impossible that he shall enter the Kingdom of God. 6That which is born from flesh is flesh, and that which is born from The Spirit is spirit. 7Do not be surprised that I said to you that all of you must be born again. 8The Spirit breathes where he will, and you hear his voice, but you do not know from where he comes and where he goes; thus is everyone who is born from The Spirit.”
9Nicodemus answered and said to him, “How can these things be?” 10Yeshua answered and said to him: “You are the Teacher of Israel and you do not know these things? 11Timeless truth I speak to you: The things that We know We are speaking and the things that We see We are testifying, and Our testimony all of you do not accept. 12If I have told all of you that which is in the earth and you are not believing, how shall you believe me if I tell you that which is in Heaven? 13And no man has gone up to Heaven except he who went down from Heaven: The Son of Man - he who is in Heaven. 14And just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, thus The Son of Man is going to be lifted up, 15So that every person who believes in him shall not be lost, but shall have eternal life

Repent and believe the Good News Bernie, whilst you are still able.

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah
Well Known Chatterbox...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeClerc wrote:
Morning Bernie

bnabernard wrote:
LeClerc wrote:
Hello Bernie

bnabernard wrote:
Do continue then.

bernard (hug)

Regards

LeClerc

bernard (hug)

It's not easy to admit that one has swallowed a lie by those who deny that the Logos of YHWH was manifest in the flesh and given the name Y'shua and to explain away the scriptures that clearly declare this truth turn to the teaching of the Shaliach.

Unless one is born of YHWH it is impossible to see the kingdom of YHWH.

John 3
1One man of the Pharisees was living there; his name was Nicodemus. He was a leader of the Judeans. 2This man came to Yeshua at night and said to him: “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher sent from God, for no man is able to do these miracles that you are doing unless God were with him.” 3Yeshua answered and said to him: “Timeless truth I am telling you: If a person is not born again, it is impossible for that one to see the Kingdom of God.”
4Nicodemus said to him: “How can an old man be born? Is it not impossible for him again to enter his mother's womb a second time and be born?” 5Yeshua answered and said to him: “Timeless truth I am telling you: “If a person is not born from water and The Spirit, it is impossible that he shall enter the Kingdom of God. 6That which is born from flesh is flesh, and that which is born from The Spirit is spirit. 7Do not be surprised that I said to you that all of you must be born again. 8The Spirit breathes where he will, and you hear his voice, but you do not know from where he comes and where he goes; thus is everyone who is born from The Spirit.”
9Nicodemus answered and said to him, “How can these things be?” 10Yeshua answered and said to him: “You are the Teacher of Israel and you do not know these things? 11Timeless truth I speak to you: The things that We know We are speaking and the things that We see We are testifying, and Our testimony all of you do not accept. 12If I have told all of you that which is in the earth and you are not believing, how shall you believe me if I tell you that which is in Heaven? 13And no man has gone up to Heaven except he who went down from Heaven: The Son of Man - he who is in Heaven. 14And just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, thus The Son of Man is going to be lifted up, 15So that every person who believes in him shall not be lost, but shall have eternal life

Repent and believe the Good News Bernie, whilst you are still able.

Regards

LeClerc

Yes Bernie

Believe the Good News and stop fooling around with pretenders to the throne.

Who does the lamb invite to the marriage feast?
LeClerc
Senior Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello James

JamesJah wrote:

Revelation 19
9 The angel said to me, “Write: ‘How blessed are those who have been invited to the wedding feast of the Lamb!’” Then he added, “These are God’s very words.”

17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out in a loud voice to all the birds that fly about in mid-heaven, “Come, gather together for the great feast God is giving, 18 to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of generals, the flesh of important men, the flesh of horses and their riders and the flesh of all kinds of people, free and slave, small and great!”

Regards

LeClerc
JamesJah
Well Known Chatterbox...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeClerc wrote:
Hello James

JamesJah wrote:

Revelation 19
9 The angel said to me, “Write: ‘How blessed are those who have been invited to the wedding feast of the Lamb!’” Then he added, “These are God’s very words.”

17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out in a loud voice to all the birds that fly about in mid-heaven, “Come, gather together for the great feast God is giving, 18 to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of generals, the flesh of important men, the flesh of horses and their riders and the flesh of all kinds of people, free and slave, small and great!”

Regards

LeClerc

If you have not responded to the invitation then you are one on this list>>

Matthew 22:1-
Once more Jesus spoke to them with illustrations, saying: 
The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a king who made a marriage feast for his son.

And he sent his slaves to call those invited to the marriage feast, but they were unwilling to come. Again he sent other slaves, saying, ‘Tell those invited: “Look! I have prepared my dinner, my bulls and fattened animals are slaughtered, and everything is ready. Come to the marriage feast.

But unconcerned they went off, one to his own field, another to his business but the rest, seizing his slaves, treated them insolently and killed them.

Matthew 22:7-10
The king grew wrathful and sent his armies and killed those murderers and burned their city. Then he said to his slaves, ‘The marriage feast is ready, but those invited were not worthy.

Therefore, go to the roads leading out of the city, and invite anyone you find to the marriage feast.’ Accordingly, those slaves went out to the roads and gathered all they found, both wicked and good; and the room for the wedding ceremonies was filled with those dining

Matthew 22:11-14
When the king came in to inspect the guests, he caught sight of a man not wearing a marriage garment. So he said to him, ‘Fellow, how did you get in here without a marriage garment?’ He was speechless.

 Then the king said to his servants, ‘Bind him hand and foot and throw him into the darkness outside. There is where his weeping and the gnashing of his teeth will be.’

“For there are many invited, but few chosen..
LeClerc
Senior Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello James

JamesJah wrote:

“For there are many invited, but few chosen..

Have you been chosen James if so how do you know ?

Regards

LeClerc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nglreturns.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Christian chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: